Chances Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSS, YESSSS, OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!!"

With each scream and cry Bar made, Jordan gave her every inch of his cock as she demanded. He gritted his teeth, snarling groans as he tried to hold himself back. The last thing he wanted to do was cum in her ass before he had a chance to push her into an orgasm. It would take every bit of internal strength within him to hold back. Jordan considered slowing down, knowing that would stall his orgasm, but he knew Bar did not want that. It was up to him to fulfill her demands to keep this fuck session going. Still pumping his cock into her ass, he raised his right hand and spanked the right cheek with authority. The smacking sound echoed loudly as she cried out again.

"I WANT YOU TO FINISH ME!! I WANT TO BE FUCKED AGAIN UNTIL I CUM!!"

After one final slow thrust, Jordan carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. Bar may have been calling the shots with her demanding speech, but he felt as if he were in control now. He wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her around to sit on the couch.

"I want to see your eyes while I'm fucking you."

Bar rested her back on the couch, throwing her legs out. An idea immediately sprang to mind for Jordan to place her legs on his shoulders. He stepped forward, grabbed her legs, and quickly pushed them up. Her feet dangled from his shoulders as Jordan gripped his shaft and rubbed the head across her wet vulva lips.

"Fuck me then. You know you want to finish me."

Her eyes locked on his face as she moved her hands to hide her breasts. Jordan had to wonder if she did that purposely to tease him or to avoid distractions. As he made the first thrust back into her cunt, she gasped.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Give it to me. Give it to me!! YESSSSS!!"

Pressing her hands down over her breasts, Bar prevented them from wobbling too much as Jordan began to drive his cock into her pussy for the second time today. Holding onto her legs, Jordan began to buck his hips as hard as he could. Bar closed her eyes while speaking.

"That's it! That's it!! Don't stop!"

She did not say a word about cumming inside her, but Jordan did not have that desire. The sensational feeling of his cock inside her was almost too much to bear. He did not want to cum inside her. Knowing what a nasty girl Bar was, he wondered if she would be the type to want a sticky mess on her face. Everything came down to the question of whether he could hold himself back for that. Jordan had to use all of his inner strength to prevent himself from blowing his load inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!! FUCK ME!!"

Opening her eyes again, Bar blinked as she gritted her teeth and snarled moans. She moved her hands from her breasts, allowing them to freely bounce and shake from the thrusts of his cock inside her. Their bodies continued to smack together as he fucked her at the fast pace she desired. Jordan knew from that look on her face, she was so close to reaching the height of her pleasure. With each thrust and every passing second, she moved closer and closer to that impending release she desired so badly.

"FUCK ME!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!!"

This was it. If he could hold himself back in this moment, Jordan knew he could save all of his cum to make a sticky mess out of her afterwards. He grunted as he let go of her legs and moved them off his shoulders. Bar raised her arms and pushed her hands into the cushions behind her.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!!"

A tight feeling was felt inside, with the flood of her love nectar drowning his cock. The feeling was almost too much for him to bear. Jordan quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy, resulting in her juices squirting onto his chest. Bar squealed as she watched her own warm cum rain onto his skin like a water fountain. She was out of breath, nearly exhausted after finally having her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was intense."

Swallowing her breath, Bar took a few deep breaths. She focused her sight on him as the splatters of her sticky juices shined and glittered on his chest. Jordan took a deep breath and glanced down to see his cock dripping in her cum.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside me. I thought for sure you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back."

"I didn't want to cum inside you, babe."

She smiled at that admission.

"Oh really? And here I thought a man like you would be honored to do such a thing."

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you think."

That comment made her purr soft moans in response. Bar pressed her hands into the seats of the couch to elevate herself up before she fell to her knees. Jordan took a few steps, studying her deep blue eyes.

"I like a man who can hold himself back. Most guys fuck me and don't pull out in time. You said that you didn't want to cum inside me."

Jordan shook his head.

"No. I'd rather blow my load all over your pretty face."

Bar raised her eyebrows and dropped her lower lip. Jordan grinned, nodding his head slowly before speaking again.

"Would I be the first guy to do it if you say yes?"

Shaking her head, Bar giggled as she grabbed his cock with her right hand.

"No, not the first."

Jordan smiled. Knowing that she had received a facial in the past made him feel better about this. Her fingers slid across his slick, sticky cock before she fed it into her mouth. Jordan did not anticipate her sucking him again. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to slide his shaft further down her throat. She loudly slurped her juices to clean his cock, swallowing them down. Bar quickly extracted his cock from her lips. Her right hand stroked the length, pumping up and down as she rubbed the head against her lips. Jordan left his hand resting on her head, caressing a few locks of her hair.

"You want cum on my face?"

"You know I do, baby."

Her hand glided up and down, wanking his cock at a faster pace. Bar raised her head, aiming his shaft directly at her face. Jordan moved his hand from her hair, distracted by her beautiful blue eyes.

"I want it all. Every last drop of your cum dripping down my face. Can you do that for me, Jordan?"

Since she asked the question, Jordan assumed she wanted him to do the job. He snatched his cock out of her hand and resumed stroking it. Bar closed her eyes and opened her mouth to extend her tongue out with an 'ahhhh'. Jordan exhaled as he pumped his hand as fast as he could over his cock. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth and snarled.

"Oh god, Bar... Here it is! Ohhh, OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As his cock erupted, Jordan kept his teeth clenched. A thick string of cum splattered onto Bar's forehead, streaking down the left side of her nose. She kept her eyes shut as another thick string layered over her forehead, blending with the first. He continued to stroke his cock, forcing spurt after spurt of cum out that splattered onto her face. A few droplets landed on her right cheek, with a thick wad beneath her eye. Bar finally blinked, opening her eyes and closing them again as she saw another wad of his sticky seed flying out. It landed on her chin before dripping to her tits below.

"Oh my fucking god..."

The sight of her face decorated in cum would certainly make an everlasting memory for Jordan. He could not look away as he found himself staring at her beauty, proud to paint her face in his fresh, warm cream. He let go of his cock, allowing it to dangle below as Bar took a deep breath and began to smile.

"Well, you got your wish and made me into a mess."

Jordan laughed.

"Fuck yeah, I did. I don't know about you, but I had a great fucking time."

"Do you hear me complaining?"

She teased him with a wink, all while the cum oozed down her face. They had both forgotten entirely about the interview, lost in the lustful attraction. As reality began to set in for Jordan, he realized that time had passed and they had not finished the interview. What did he care about the job? He just spent the day fucking a famous supermodel. One of the most beautiful women in the world was sitting on her knees with his cum splattered all over her face. Even if worst came to worst and he was fired from his job, did it really matter right now? Jordan felt he had accomplished a lifelong dream with Bar by taking this chance. The consequences of this day regarding his job were the last thing he cared about right now.

TO BE CONTINUED