All Comments on 'Chanel Awakens Me from Myself'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Five stars.

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Wow, that was realistic, sad, gripping, romantic, everything at once. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some people don’t get what is important in life, good story

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Wow a romance story at heart but tough reading. Sorry just my opinion. But as always well written. I think the way you wrote Ryan at the end is probably true most men won't accept a woman can love another woman differently/better than they can. Also it would be difficult for an ex husband to deal with. Anyway thanks for the story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Great story, Cagivagurl. All the drama and tension I have come to expect from a Cagivagurl story. And it was HOT. I gave it 5 stars. Write another, please. Randi.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

The more I read this author the more I like her. Gay relationships do not top the list of topics I like on Literotica, but I have learned to give anything Cavigurl writes a chance. As always, this story is well written and draws the reader in. Even though I could see the train wreck coming I had to keep reading. I thought the end was rather abrupt. The author must have run out of ideas for the story and just ended it. Oh, by the way, Ryan is an idiot.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Ryan was an utter idiot. He was actually a very weak and silly man who had never grown up. He was trying to impress many people. He bosses, his workmates, his mates back home, but the people he should have been trying to impress, Lou, Bronwyn, his family and his in-laws? He didn't give a stuff about them.

Even without Chanel coming on the scene Lou would have had to divorce him because, quite literally, he wasn't the man she married. Ryan 2.0 was a dud. Contact Amazon Returns and ask for a refund.

A 5* story all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even in Fantasy it sucks when a relationship crumbles.

Too bad Ryan was tone def and too bad that Lou did not see Ryan's addictive tendencies before marriage.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

A very good look at the breakdown of a marriage and the causes of it. I kept expecting Ryan to turn violent but thankfully that didn't happen. My sole criticism is that the story finished rather abruptly---it could have tapered off a little more slowly. But others may well disagree with me. Whichever way, it's a five-star effort.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

I could feel the frustration, the tension rise and fall, the pain as a marriage slowly disintegrates before our eyes while love slowly flourishes to fill the void. Real, 3-dimensional characters wrestling with the impossible and the possible. So well written; thanks for devoting the time to create this piece — could not have been easy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly good read and a realistic one. Normally I abandon a story that has male involvement but I stuck with this as I could see that Ryan was integral to the plot. As for the ending, I'm fine with it. The husband blaming the breakdown of the marriage on the wife's inherent lesbian tendencies rather than his own shortcomings seems like a typical male reaction to me.

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Fantastic story, loved it!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 2 years ago

The ending seemed a little rushed, but otherwise an enjoyable read and worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ryan The Character had a lot of issues.

Not a reflection of all XY

FyrscapeFyrscapeabout 2 years ago

great story and characters. Well written and would have liked more but still realistic and enjoyable. As a male who worked with mostly other males most of his life I could easily see Ryan's fall from grace so to speak and have seen it in males before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really nice story. As a reader I like to analyze these stories from the perspective of the fictional world that was created for these characters - (e.g. feelings, motivations, consequences etc.)

Ryan had major obsessions and fears. The consequences were bad for him.

Lou, Chanel, and Bronny at the end appear that they will have a happily ever after - which is good because everyone deserves to be happy.

What this story represents in real life - don't know. I have not had the opportunity to meet everyone - hence I will not over generalize and say that certain behavior is typical of a certain group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story after excelent story, and so different! I would not have dreamt that this ws written by the same author as Drive, although they do have a high level of skill in the writing and interesting, complex, and believable characters in common. You also manage to keep the momentum going remarkably even in this more character-driven story. In fact, in none of your stories has my interest waned or my attention wandered.

Anita71Anita71almost 2 years ago

Another captivating story from your hand.

Your stories capture something in me every time.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As they all say another excellent story, thanks so much for sharing your talent with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending left me flat. After so many fireworks throughout the build up the story just fizzled like a damp squib.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I had a friend who left her husband and entered into a relationship with another woman.

I enjoyed your story even though the depiction of the marital breakdown was painful.

ZephurosZephurosover 1 year ago

I liked the story. But. Not trying to be harsh in any way but you really need to work on how to end your stories. So many end abruptly. Like there's half a page missing. That is the only knock on this one. Well written, as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like author simply got tired of the story and had to end it without warning . Also the little girl was portrayed well but her reaction to her mom's new relationship was not fleshed out. Otherwise it was really good

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Second time I read this story… truly love it… thank you for sharing…

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Great story, again, but the ending was just too rushed.

It deserved better.

Rapier

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

An odd ending for a great story. Not that the story of the end of a relationship can ever be a truly great story, but shit happens; people move on. People do become obsessed over money. Life is what it is, and you have to make lemonade.

But I'd have loved to have "seen" more than "heard" about it toward the end, the part where the relationship with Chanel was building, see some scenes with Bronny, go on some of the great shopping trips, see more of their developing life. Honestly, the story was too big for the number of words used; there was so much more to it that I'd've loved to have experienced with them … and you.

But even with those caveats, it was a great story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Tina Turner’s line in one song fit perfect - what love got to do with it, who needs a heart then a heart can be broken …. And this unfortunately fits to more then 80% marriages around the world , we humans are not monogram ….. yes the kiddos always the losers in that sad game ….. you writing about all the dark deep tales we human can produce or we are able to live through, but still some lovely ends and light on the horizon offers us readers hope

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Nowready4uNowready4uabout 1 year ago

I don't usually like most lesbian stories, but this one caught and held my attention. Thank you for a story well done. I look forward to reading your other stories in this category, I only pray that they are just as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story but the ending feels a bit flat it doesn't feel like an ending it feels like it's stopped halfway through the story. Hope to see a sequel to this. BardnotBard

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

A wonderful story of the death of one relationship and the birth of a new one.

The characters were all well portrayed.

I love your work, you write emotions with such intensity.

I have 2 women friends who were married with children who broke up with their husbands and had a life long relationship with a woman. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid fkin ending

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 month ago

I first thought the ending was a little abrupt. After a little thought, it seems it turned out okay. There was the happy ever after. She did get her divorce and remarried the love of her life. Bronny was happy. She got two mommies. Ryan, well I don’t think anything would have made him happy, except keeping Lou tied down.

So yeah it ended well.

The story by the way was excellent. The changes made to the main characters were smooth and showed the breaking down of the family. Lou trying to hold things together and Ryan trying to dominate the situation. Neither one succeeded. It finally came down to cutting their losses and moving on. 5 Stars

Take care.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatface22 days ago

Another corker... Well done.

Thanks for sharing the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...