Change Happens Pt. 03

Story Info
There is hard work put into every relationship.
5.9k words
3.85
9.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said as I laid on the floor of my shared office space. Liz, the other trainer that shared the office space with me stared down at me.

"Why don't you just get them reduced?" she asked.

I shook my head. On days like these, I wanted to get these monstrosities torn off my chest. "Believe me, right now, I want to," I said, shaking my head. But I knew the moment I went to the office to get the surgery. I would chicken out. Plus, I really did like them this big. "It will pass; it always does." I nodded.

"Fine," Liz said, shaking her head as she went out the door.

When my back hurt as it did now, there was only one remedy, lay flat on the floor for a couple of hours. Usually, I would be home and have the time to binge-watch something or read a good book, not today. I had a schedule that was booked solid. I also had to go to my second job.

"Push through the pain," I said, trying to motivate myself to get up. I pulled myself up then fell back down. "Fuck it!"

"You want me to what?" Liz said as I texted her to come back. She came back up the stairs.

"Take my clients," I said as she stared down at me.

"No," Liz said. "Especially no, with that tub of lard, you have been working with for the past few weeks."

"You owe me," I said. I couldn't believe I was turning in the one thing I had over her.

"You're serious?" Liz said, closing the door.

I tried to get up again but reluctantly fell backward. "Yes!"

Liz had a big smile on her face. "Let me get this straight, you will never bring it up again, and we are even if I do this?"

Again I shook my head. "Yes!"

"Shake!" Liz said, leaning down and extending her hand.

I shook her hand, and she laughed as she went out the door. I had been waiting for something much more significant to cash in my chip, but I couldn't move.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I can't believe you cashed it in," Fran said as she helped me into the car.

"What choice did I have?" I said as I gritted my teeth and sat down.

"You could..." Fran smiled as she got in.

"You know the answer," I said, looking back at her. "Just take me home, I will be fine in a few hours."

Liz had cheated on her husband with one of her clients. She had told her husband that she was at my house. The problem was, she never told me. So when her husband asked about the night, I had to react on the fly, lucky for her, I was good at acting. She had owed me ever since.

"Hey," I said as I got in the door. My two protectors ran for me, but I held my back, and instantly they stopped.

I laid down on the couch. "Thank you," I said as Gwen brought my blanket from the other side of the sofa. The two of them laid on the floor.

I eventually got tired and fell asleep. What finally woke me was the door opening, and my dogs barking loudly.

"Just me," Jeff said.

"Sit," I calmly said as I sat up.

I would have to call Fran and apologize I had slept way past my clock in time for the other job. "You okay?" Jeff said.

I knew he was just asking, and he didn't mean it. He was still mad at me for the other night. Eventually, he would have to use the bridge and get over it. "Yeah, I am fine," I said as I stood up. "Come on, let daddy use the television," I said as I walked towards my office.

"Thank you," Jeff said as he plummeted down on the sofa.

"I will order the usual," I said, as I didn't feel like cooking, and I knew he wouldn't want to get up.

"Sounds good," Jeff replied as he popped open a beer.

The usual was two medium pizzas, a spicy Hawaiian for me and the works for him. I looked at my inbox and noticed the list of emails I had gotten about my story; without opening them, I hit delete all. It was amazing how much hate mail I had gotten, but I knew it would happen, what I liked were the forum posts and comments.

Why did people think that their opinion mattered? Especially when the cowards and I meant that literally, hid behind fake emails and anon names. Even some of the ones that made up a name and profile either had no stories of their own or hadn't wholly filled their profile out. Obvious fakes.

"Hope she gets pregnant, and the bush monkey leaves her like they always do," I said out loud as I read one of the comments.

I laughed. It wasn't the only one that was like that; most of them were on the same lines. They wished death, disease as well as many other things on a fictional character.

"Door," Jeff yelled.

"You're closer. It is already paid for," I yelled back.

Jeff entered my office and tossed my pizza onto my desk. "Thanks," I said, but he was already out the door.

I had a laugh reading other comments as well as replying to those that actually gave constructive criticism, especially some of them that had their own stories. Most of the other authors said the same thing ignore the negativity.

"Oh, I think we all do on some level," I wrote back.

I couldn't count how many emails I got that I didn't even read. I had a select few followers that knew my real email and not the generic response. If it went to my listed email, it got immediately deleted. I even put it in one of my stories hoping they would get the hint, but obviously, their pea brains never got the message it was their wasted time, not mine.

"Are you going to do another one?" I got as a private message from one of my followers.

"Another what?" I replied.

"Interracial?" the reply said.

I sat back and looked at the story. I re-read it just to remember what I had written. "I don't think I could go anywhere else with this," I replied.

"So," was the response I got back.

They were right. I could create another person, another situation. "Sure, why not," I responded.

I knew it would probably piss more people off, but this time I used my male character. I knew a lot of my male followers liked him. They had written many comments on how believable they found him.

Yeah, he was believable, alright, a married man cheating on his wife. So, this time I made him cheat on his wife with a middle eastern woman. I am sure that was going to piss some of them off. I couldn't wait for the responses. I sent it to my secret follower.

Unlike most of the others, he had filled out his profile. I was sure most of it was a lie, especially his location. Satellite X, orbiting the planet of who gives a fuck, was a dead give away. But at least he had stories of his own, and most of his comments were valid. Every story he had posted was interracial, usually a white male, sleeping with a black female.

"LMAO!" he sent back. "That will get them riled up."

I smiled as I read his response. "I am sure I will get a few emails and comments."

"Especially the anons," he wrote back.

"Oh, I bet they will have a field day," I replied.

I picture the people that made comments as anonymous being the same people that clicked on a movie trailer they knew they wouldn't like so that they could comment that they didn't like it.

My interracial story had all the labels that said that it was interracial, yet they still clicked on it, read it, and then commented that they didn't like it. That's like opening a jar of peanut butter knowing you don't like it, then complaining to the company telling them that they had put the peanut butter on the shelves.

"You coming to bed?" Jeff asked.

"Shit," I said, staring down at the time.

I had eaten all of my pizza, which was rare for me, plus stayed up way past my usual bedtime. "I shouldn't have taken that nap," I said as I turned off my computer. Online friends and stories be damned; I had real-life problems to fix.

"Coming," I said as I walked out of my office.

"You okay?" Jeff asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Of course, hun," I said as I followed close behind him. "Silly people online again."

Jeff shook his head. "Your story got to them, huh?"

"Yup," I smiled.

I hid nothing from him. I had told him about my story and even showed it to him. "Damn, snowflakes," Jeff shook his head. "Getting riled up about a damn fictional story, what's next? Someone complaining that their feelings got hurt because of it?"

I laughed as I got ready for bed. "Should read the one I just wrote," I said as I brushed my teeth.

"You didn't?" he asked as he sat up in bed.

"You bet I did," I said as I got changed.

"Lemme see," Jeff said as he grabbed his laptop.

As usual, any story that I wrote, I emailed him a copy before I submitted it. I never hid my online activity from him.

"Come on," I said as I walked my puppies to their room.

"Wow," Jeff said as I came back.

"Right?" I smiled as I got into bed.

"You really want to push the button, huh?" Jeff smiled as he turned off the light.

"Push it? I want to stomp on it," I said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Talking of buttons."

I pushed my ass back on him feeling his bulge. "What button did I press?"

"Oh, you know how your stories affect me," Jeff said.

"Do I need to write one about you?" I turned and said, peering at him in the dark of our room.

"How would that go?" Jeff asked.

"Loving husband forgives horny wife," I said.

"Oh really," Jeff said. "What if she has to do something to earn that forgiveness?"

"Hmm," I said, knowing full well what he wanted.

"I can do that," I said as I threw the covers off.

Quickly I moved down his body and took his engorged dick into my hands. Then I slowly wrapped my mouth over it. I knew my husband. He loved it when I sucked his cock until he came down my throat.

"Turn on the light," I said as I looked up at him.

I sucked him fast and deep, making sure to get him into my mouth. I loved watching him as I sucked him off, especially when I made it nice and messy.

"That's it," Jeff said as I looked up at him. "Earn that forgiveness," he said as he watched me bob my head up and down without taking my eyes off him.

"Wait and see what I got planned tomorrow," I said as I felt him throb.

"What do you..." he stopped as he started to cum.

I buried my head against him, making sure I got every bit of his cum in my mouth and down my throat. I licked him clean afterward.

"Not telling," I said as I got back up to my pillow.

"You're so bad," Jeff said as he pulled me close to him.

"And I am all yours," I said as he turned off the light.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're hitting it hard today," Thomas said as he passed me on the treadmill.

I pulled out my earbuds and laughed at him as he joined me. "Yeah, I overate yesterday," I nodded as I pushed harder.

"That much?" Thomas asked as he looked at the speed I had set.

"A whole medium pizza," I said, "then went straight to bed."

"Oh, you better go faster then," Thomas smiled as he walked away.

I knew most people wouldn't think it wasn't a big deal, but for me, it was a huge deal. I had a body to maintain, sure looking at me most people would think I was a life-sized fuck doll, enormous breasts, tight stomach, long hair, perky butt, and lovely thighs, but I worked for all of it.

Sure I could go under the knife and get them reduced, I could stay home and complain that my back hurts or that my stomach is not where it should, like most people. There were numerous times I wanted just to eat and binge-watch television, but again that wasn't for me.

Sure, sometimes I hated the glances I got from both men and women, even here at my workplace. Some of them came in and asked where did I go to get them done. Or did I get butt implants or some other stupid question?

Then there were the guys that absolutely refused to believe they were real. "No woman with your body can have them that big, only fat girls have big boobs." That was my favorite comment. Forget genetics or all the other causes that could cause a woman to get larger than average boobs, keep reading and watching what people put in front of you like a good lemming, was my usual response.

In my case, it was a simple case of juvenile gigantomastia. Poor Jason had to look it up and tell me about it as I started to feel awkward and weird while we were together.

My feet thumped hard against the treadmill as I increased its speed. I would lie that I didn't have other reasons for working out this hard daily. Jeff deserved it. I loved the way he would look at me sometimes and take me there and then. When he was in his prime, he would grab me and take me in the parking lot after one of his weight lifting tournaments. I had no problems with it. I was his and his alone. No matter the looks and the casual flirting I did at my other job, I went home to him.

I stopped the machine and looked into the mirror. Sweat poured from my body, drenching the machine as well as my clothes. My chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath. It was all worth it. "Now I can start my workout," I smiled.

"Thirsty?" Liz asked as I gulped the last of the water from my container.

"Yeah," I answered as I dropped it to the floor. After the three hours I had put in, I was famished. Now all I had to was clean up, get changed, and start working.

'You left earlier than usual,' the text on my phone said as I looked at it. I smiled as I read it. It was just after seven in the morning. Jeff must have just got up.

'Pizza,' I replied.

'Right,' he answered. I knew he would understand. 'Have a good day. Love you.'

'Love you too,' I replied and put the phone away.

"You two make me sick," Liz shook her head as she slammed her locker.

"Not my fault, we have a good marriage," I yelled at her.

"Well, look at you," Trevor said as I came out of the locker room.

"Trevor," I warned in my usual tone.

"I was giving you a compliment," Trevor said as he walked with me up to our offices. The place was already packed full of people working out. We were one of the busiest gyms in our small city.

"Okay," I said I turned to look at him.

"Okay, what?" Trevor smiled back at me.

"Okay, let's do it," I smiled back at him. "Let's go to my office, and let's go for it."

The look on his face fell from a smile to shock. "You can pound that big black cock of yours into me over and over until I melt and lose my mind and only want black cock for the rest of my life."

Trevor stood still staring all around us, but no one was in earshot of us.

"Well?" I asked. "Isn't that what you want to do? Turn this silly white country girl into a big black cock loving woman?"

"I...I..." Trevor said as I backed him against the wall. "You're not serious?"

"Oh, I am," I lied as I looked at his eyes, looking for a way out of my trap.

"Then if you are outstanding, you can take me home and pound me on the same bed, my husband fucks me on and impregnate me with your seed," I said, I almost messed up and smiled as I said that, knowing that was impossible as the baby factory had been closed permanently.

"Robin!" Trevor said as he pushed me off him.

"Then don't ever come on to me again," I said as I looked back at him. "Are we clear?"

Trevor took off like a rocket.

Thomas looked at him as he dashed passed the registration desk.

Thomas gave me the thumbs up. "How did you know he would turn you down?" Thomas said as I told him everything.

"A little bird told me about a little something," I said.

"No!" Thomas said. He pulled me to the back office. "I thought it was a rumor?"

"Nope," I shook my head.

"So, the rumor?" Thomas smiled.

"Nope, not all of them have big ones," I laughed.

"Micro?" Thomas asked, holding his fingers up.

"Micro!" I said back to him.

"Holy shit!" Thomas said, covering his mouth.

"Keep it to yourself!" I said.

Thomas gave me a look and shook his head. If Fran could keep a secret, Thomas was the Fort Knox of secrets. Once something went into that pretty little head of his, it never came out. There were secrets I had told him that he wouldn't even tell me about before he came here he was a psychiatrist, so he was good with being confidential about everything.

The day went well even for a Friday, which usually was our worst day. Trevor avoided me for most of the day, except for talking about work or asking for help. We said nothing to each other.

I walked out to my car after my shift, feeling dead tired. Trevor was standing by my car. "Not what you are thinking," he said in a solemn voice.

"Good," I replied as I threw my bag into the trunk.

"Who told you?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Not telling," I replied.

Trevor nodded. He looked defeated. "You brought this on yourself," I said, not feeling sorry for him in the slightest.

"How? It's casual flirting," Trevor shot back.

"Casual flirting ends when the person says no, the first time," I replied. "If I even flirted back with you, which I haven't, ever, then I would say yes, I enticed you or lead you on. I have never flirted with you. I have never talked about sex or anything else with you, but yet you continued."

"This job..." Trevor started to say before I lost it.

"Always this job, or that job, or that dress, or the clothes we wear," I shouted. "We don't wear these clothes for you or anyone else. I like these clothes, I like wearing what I wear, I like the way I look, if you want to look and stare, fine, that's on me, I accept the stares, I accept the looks and the catcalls, but don't assume that you can get in my pants because I wear what I wear and look the way I look and I won't assume that because you are black that you have a big cock!"

"Stop, keep it down," Trevor said.

"Oh, I yell everything else, but I mention your dick, and now you want me to keep it down," I smiled as I pushed him out the way. "Have a good one."

I peeled out of the parking lot, fuming mad. It was always a thing with me, saying my job or the way I dressed was the reason for pushing the envelope. Others like Jason and my husband Jeff, also Mike our manager could control themselves, why couldn't the rest? People said Mike hired me because I had large breasts. That couldn't be further from the truth. He hired me because I was good at my job.

I slammed the door to my house as I got in, but immediately a smile came over me as I looked at the table in the kitchen. It was the box I had ordered. It must have come early before Jeff left for work. It wasn't the box that made me smile; it was the flowers next to it.

I read the note on the flowers. "Just thanking you for being you, and putting up with me, love Jeff."

'Oh, you are so in for it tonight,' I sent a text to him with a picture of the flowers.

'What's in the box?' he sent back.

'You will see tonight,' I sent back.

'Tease,' he replied.

I laughed at that. He knew I was nothing of the sort when it came to him. I sent a smiley face back and put down the phone. He could always put a smile on my face, no matter the problem.

I walked around the kitchen and made something for me to eat when I suddenly realized something. "Gwen, Gary!" I shouted frantically. In my anger, I forgot about my puppies. They should be right here with me. I ran around the house yelling for them, then I saw it, the backdoor was open. "Fuck!" I shouted as I ran outside.

There were acres of land behind the house, filled with trees and bushes. I called for them again and whistled. I waited for their large barks. "They wouldn't go to the front," I said to myself, hoping they wouldn't go out to the street.

"Back here!" I heard a yell.

It was our tenant, Ray. I smiled as I walked back there.

"You guys scared the hell out of me," I said as I came upon the trailer. Ray was outside, tuning his compound bow.

"I was out here shooting around when they came running up," Ray said as he looked at me.

The two of them were doing circles around me as they usually did when they hadn't seen me for a while. "Jeff must have left the back door open," I said as I pet them.

12