Change Happens Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Ray said as he held up his bow.

"Something wrong with it?" I asked.

"Shooting off to the right, just bought it yesterday, working out the kinks," Ray said.

"May I?" I asked as I looked at it.

"Sure," he said as he handed it to me.

I held it up and looked at the sights. "Yup, off to the right," I said as I notched an arrow and fired at the makeshift targets he had set up. "Just a hair though, I wouldn't adjust it, just plan for it," I said as I notched another and adjusted.

"Nice," Ray nodded. "You know your way around a bow."

"Bows, Crossbows, Guns," I shrugged. "Grew up around them all."

"Got one?" Ray said as he lined up his sight and fired.

"There you go," I nodded. "I got three," I smiled. "Want some company?"

"Absolutely," Ray smiled.

It didn't take long for me to get one of mine and join him. We set up targets and started to fire away. Each time we went to get the arrows, the dogs came with us. It felt good to be out in the cold crisp air and fire some arrows. The stress and anger of the day melted away.

"First off, boys can't control themselves, men can," Ray said as we walked back. I had told him about the events and what had made me angry. "I can look at a scantily clad woman with her breasts and ass hanging out and admire the craftsmanship."

I smiled and nodded. "Craftsmanship, that's a good one."

"Well, sometimes it's a work of art," Ray smiled.

"Others?" I dared to ask.

"Horror movie," Ray replied.

"Yikes," I shook my head. "I have to agree, though."

"I totally agree that people should wear what they want when they want, but sometimes, there is a place and time for everything," Ray said as he picked up his bow.

"Not a fan of the large man in speedos, huh?" I smiled.

"No!" Ray said, shaking his head. "Or the overly large woman in daisy dukes either."

I misfired as he said that, the arrow went off into the woods. "Ray!" I shouted.

"I am just saying time and place is all, I won't stop her, and I won't say anything either," Ray said as he fired. "Like my mom always said, if you don't like what you see, don't fucking look at it."

"That brings me to another thing," I said as we started talking again.

"Keyboard heroes," Ray said as again we walked. I had told him about my stories, not everything but enough. "They can say whatever they want behind the keyboard, out in the real world, most of them are cowards."

I nodded. "Jeff said the same thing."

There it was again. "Okay," I stopped. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Ray said as he stopped and looked at me.

"Every time I have said Jeff's name, you have either sighed, rolled your eyes, or looked away. What's going on?"

"Not my place to say," Ray said as he walked. "Another thing I am very keen on doing is staying in my lane."

Ray wasn't like most black men I had met. He didn't use profanity a lot. Sure some words came out of his mouth that made me laugh or cringe. He wasn't politically correct. That was a fact, and I could see why Jeff liked him.

"Okay, so if you were going to give me a reason, slightly out of your lane," I said. It wasn't my plan to get between two grown men.

"He did nothing to me, let's just say they haven't barked at me once," Ray said as he looked down at the two dogs. "When was the last time he could walk with them by himself?"

I looked down at them and thought about it. "I will leave it at that," Ray said as he walked back to the trailer.

Ray had a point. I couldn't remember the last time the dogs let Jeff walk them. "What's going on guys?" I asked as I got ready for my Friday night. "Right, like you could tell me," I laughed.

If they could talk, Gwen would tell me everything. I shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror. "You horrible, little slut!" I said as I twisted and turned. The outfit I had ordered fit me well. "Be back tomorrow morning," I smiled as I looked down at the two puppies. "No house parties!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"How are you doing?" Aaron asked over the Bluetooth insert in my ear.

"I am fine, Aaron," I replied for the fifteenth time.

Aaron was one of the regulars at the gym but also a cop for our area. He had volunteered to keep an eye on me while I was walking the seedy streets of our central city.

I had lived here for over fourteen years. I could count on one hand the number of times I had come downtown.

I was dressed like a proper streetwalker or prostitute, from the high heels to the short skirt, and top that barely hid my chest, my cleavage was on full display to anyone walking by, if I bent over then there was a complete show for anyone to see. My long hair was falling down my back.

"Hey lady," a voice said as a car pulled up.

It wasn't Jeff, and it wasn't the first car to pull up next to me. "Not interested," I said as I looked at the man inside.

"You sure? I can make it worthwhile," the man said with a toothy grin.

Aaron flashed the lights from across the street, and the car took off. "You would make a great sting operator," Aaron said, I could tell he was smiling.

"If the pay is right, I might just take you up on that," I smiled back.

Sure I felt a bit dirty, but there was also some risk. The situation made me feel powerful in some way that I couldn't put my finger on. The other women were eyeballing me. I was sure they were thinking about approaching me. I was on their turf.

Jeff should have been here by now. I told him to drive down here straight after work.

"Another is approaching," Aaron said.

This time I smiled, I knew the sound of my husband's car. "It's him," I replied.

"Hey," Jeff's rough voice said as he slowed the car down.

"Hey, yourself," I said as I slowed my walk. I made sure to walk with a little more sway to my hips.

"What are you doing tonight?" Jeff asked.

I somewhat rolled my eyes. My Jeff was not someone to pick a woman up. His lines could be what some would call corny.

"What does it look like?" I smiled back.

"I can think of better things to do," Jeff replied.

I nodded. He was getting better. "Really, what about the others that have come along, what makes you better than them?" I said, stopping and looking at him.

"I can take you to a better place than some seedy motel," Jeff said, holding up a keycard.

My heart raced, that was why he was late, he had gone to my favorite hotel and booked us a room. "The honeymoon suite," Jeff smiled as he saw my face.

I wanted to jump in the car and tear his clothes off right here and now.

"Well," I said, trying to calm my nerves. It was playing out like my favorite movie. A rich man takes a streetwalker to the hotel.

"Well, if you are not interested, I could find someone else," Jeff smiled as he looked at the other women. "Maybe the blonde?"

I pulled open the door and got in the car. "You got me," I said, shaking my head. I had tried to play hard to get, but knowing he had booked my favorite hotel, was all it took.

"You good?" Aaron asked.

"Yes," I replied as I hung up.

Aaron chirped his siren and hit the lights for good measure as he left.

"It's just like I imagined it," I said as we got into the spacious hotel room.

"But how..." I started to say before Jeff pushed me against the wall. "Hi," I said, looking into his lust-filled eyes.

"How many?" Jeff asked as he cupped my ass.

"No idea what you mean," I teased as he pushed up my skirt and felt my bare ass.

"How many of those perverted peons, wanted my slut wife?" Jeff growled as he pushed my thong aside. His face buried into my neck as he lifted me off the ground.

"I remember seven guys pulling up," I moaned as I held onto him. "There were other guys that were walking along the sidewalk, though," I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"They wanted what they could never have," Jeff said as he thrust himself into me. "This belongs to me!" he grunted as he thrust deep into me.

"Yes!" I said as I held onto him. "All of it is yours."

Jeff grunted as he fucked me hard against the wall. This was the reason I worked hard on my body, making sure it looked and felt great for him. "All yours, Jeff, fuck me, fuck your slutty wife."

Jeff pounded himself into me with each thrust he grunted and stood on his tiptoes, filling his wife with his thick cock.

"Come on, Jeff, fuck me hard!" I yelled as loud as I could. "No one else will have me, but you!"

I was getting close to my first orgasm since his accident. Then I felt him start to slow. "No!" I screamed inside of my head. Then I felt him cum, slowly he dropped me back to my feet. "We got the rest of the night," I smiled as he slowly walked away.

"Yeah," Jeff said as he smiled and led me to the bedroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"Morning," I smiled as I felt Jeff wrap his arms around me as we stood on the balcony overlooking the city. It was a great view.

The night had it's ups and downs, mainly downs for me. Jeff had one more go in him after the initial burst, but after that, he fell asleep. On the plus side, I had slept in a bed twice as big as the one we had at home. Also, room service was included in the price of the room, so we ordered a big breakfast.

"Sorry, about..." Jeff started to say. I turned around and shook my head.

"No," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes. "You know what's one of the best things about having a wife like me?"

"You can shoot a gun better than most of my friends?" Jeff smiled as he pulled me close to him.

"True," I nodded. "Never having to say you're sorry," I smiled. "We will get through it, and if not, my toy chest will have to get bigger," I shrugged.

"Bigger than it already is?" Jeff said as again he cupped my ass.

"I am beginning to wonder if I should get a reduction," I teased. "You go after my ass, more than them?"

"Oh, really?" Jeff smiled. His hands moved to my chest and squeezed them. "Have they got bigger?"

"No, you just don't play with them as much," I laughed.

Jeff's phone went off in the bedroom. "Shit," he said as he let me go. "I am on call this weekend."

I shook my head as he went to get it. "Yeah, Jacob called in," he said, looking back at me. "I'm..."

I looked at him, and he nodded. "The room is paid until noon," he said as he rushed to get ready.

I sat down to eat breakfast, the poor guy that came to the door got an eye full of cleavage as I opened the door in my robe.

"Love you," Jeff said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Be careful," I said as he exited the room, leaving me alone.

I looked around the room and then remembered they had a hot tub in the bathroom. A smile crept over my face. "I wonder if they have a piano downstairs?"


12