Change Happens Pt. 10

Story Info
Everything Comes to and End.
5.2k words
4.45
3.9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way I could have seen all of this coming. My life had been totally turned around from being divorced, barely able to pay all the bills and having a job that I disliked, even having a run-in with unsavory characters.

Now, I had a job that I loved and was in a real relationship. Marcus was everything Jeff wasn't, not just in bed, but in everything.

"What?" Marcus asked as I stared at him.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

Here I was studying for a test that would help me get a promotion, and there he was at the stove making dinner.

"I'm thinking of selling the house," I said as I looked up from my papers.

"No, you're not," Marcus said as he shook his head. "You want to put everything behind you, which you have, selling the house will do nothing other than confirm that you are still living in the past."

I smiled at him. He knew me so well. I had told him most of what happened with Jeff. I left out all the gory details as well as the situation that occurred afterwards. That will go with me to the grave. Through all of it, he didn't flinch or even make a sound until I was finished.

"What about..." I started to say.

"It's the past, I don't care about it, and neither should you," Marcus shrugged as he turned back around. "Now keep studying, you have that meeting in the morning."

That was what I loved about him. He supported me, and even better, looking down at his feet was the ever-present Gary. I was beginning to think he loved Marcus more than I did.

"No," Marcus said as he looked down at the dog, I now called his while Gwen was still my girl. Gary had fully become Marcus's dog. "You can look at me like that all you want," Marcus said as Gary sat by his side with his ears perked up and staring up at him.

"Fine," Marcus said as he dropped a piece of turkey down to him. He turned around and threw a bit for Gwen.

"You're going to spoil them," I said as I looked up at him.

"I know," Marcus said.

I shook my head and continued studying.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Now, I don't want you to get your hopes up," Hank said as we walked the halls of the Charlotte office.

It was much bigger than ours. While we only had half of a football field to work with, this location had a full. It also had much a bigger pool and other things that we didn't have. It was also the office for most of our meetings.

There was only one position open, and four of us were notified that we were in the running for it. The other two had been working for the company longer, and Hank was letting me know that most likely, it was going to be given to one of them.

I nodded as he opened up the conference room. The other two were already seated with their bosses sitting next to them. I knew one of them was from the Wilmington location and the other from Myrtle Beach.

Hanks's boss laid out all the history of the business and what was expected of us if we accepted the position. We would no longer be taking on regular clients. The job was for professional clients only. The list of people included all of the professional sports and actors that were taking on physical roles and many more.

We all left, knowing what was to be expected of us. "Well?" Hank asked as we got downstairs into the parking lot.

"Still interested," I nodded.

"You told me you just got into a new relationship," Hank said. "You might have to travel; will that be a problem?"

"Not at all," I nodded. I had already talked to Marcus about everything, and he seemed fine with it.

"Okay," Hank nodded. "I will put in the last of the paperwork, but remember, it took me three applications before I moved up when I was in your position."

I nodded. Part of me knew it wouldn't happen, but at least I put my name in the hat, and it showed that I had an interest.

I looked at the time. Marcus was probably sleeping. He was working tonight. I decided I would take the long way back home. That way, I wouldn't wake him. When I decided to let him move in, I had my doubts, but everything had worked out well.

On the drive home, Lacey called. Since she was back in town, she wanted to catch up.

"Hey," I said as I sat down at our usual eatery.

"Hey," Lacey said as she looked at me.

"Oh, no," I said as she had that look on her face.

"Yeah," Lacey said, shaking her head.

"You didn't get it," I said.

"I did, but not with the person I wanted to do it with," Lacey said.

Who knew porn had favourite actresses and actors? And that they wanted to do it with a specific one. I sure as hell didn't until now. I thought it was more like they just fucked, got paid and moved on. Now I knew they even had an award ceremony. As well as rumours and gossip about each other. It was like any other regular job.

While I wasn't a huge fan of porn as a whole, I did watch most of Lacey's movies just so that I could support her. I also read most of the comments. For the most part, she was well-liked, especially her ability to take a cock, as most of the fans had said, supposedly they loved that she didn't fake liking her job.

There were always the hate comments. Especially when she did her first interracial scene. Lacey got a lot of hateful comments about that; it seemed some of her initial fans didn't like that she did it or that she took it up the rear.

Lacey didn't even acknowledge them; she didn't acknowledge or reply to any of what she called haters. Some of them said all sex workers did lie on their back and do nothing. Or that they couldn't do a regular job. That's why they went into porn.

I had seen Lacey hold down a regular job, and as for the lie-down and take it, anyone that watched her videos knew that she wasn't the missionary type of girl.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing," Lacey shrugged. "It's a good company, and I am glad they signed me."

"But?" I asked.

"I think I would do better on my own," Lacey shrugged. "Like before," she said as she looked down at her drink.

"Before going full out?" I asked.

"Yeah," Lacey said.

"Then do it," I shrugged.

"I think I will," Lacey smiled. "I will give it a few more months and then go from there."

"Good," I nodded.

Lacey, as usual, asked about Marcus and this time, she wanted to know if he had a friend. I shook my head, even though I knew of two of his friends who had asked to set them up with her.

For the time being, I thought it would be good for Lacey to get this nympho stage out of her before she got into a serious relationship.

"So, did you pick out something for the party?" I asked. "Something that won't show everything."

"Of course," Lacey nodded.

"What about you?" Lacey asked.

"Definitely," I said as my phone rang.

"I have to take this," I said as I stood up.

It was Hank; I knew they were going to make their decision fast but didn't think it would be this fast.

"I'm sorry," Hank said as I answered.

"I understand," I nodded.

"But, don't make this discourage you, keep doing the work you are doing and you can try again, as soon as the next position opens," Hank said.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"See you Monday," Hank said as we hung up.

"Didn't get it huh?" Lacey asked.

"Nope, didn't think I would on the first try," I said, sitting back down.

"I told you, should have loosened up the shirt and showed more of the girls," Lacey said.

"Most of the guys have seen me in my sports bra," I said, shaking my head. "I couldn't show any more of them without going completely topless."

"I mean that's an option," Lacey smiled.

"Definitely, not," I shook my head.

It was always fun to catch up with Lacey, even though her ideas were all over the place. It was good to unwind.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked into the house. The two of them being downstairs meant that Marcus was still in bed. They usually left him alone when he slept, which was a surprise as they were all over me when I lay down.

I started to make dinner and thought about the next move I had to make for a promotion next time.

I felt warm hands come around my waist and squeeze me from behind. "I thought you were sleeping?" I said.

"I heard you come in," Marcus said as he pulled me back onto him.

As usual, his hands migrated from my hips to my chest. He held and squeezed them as he usually did.

"I should hire you to walk around with me all day, just so you can take the weight off," I said as I turned off the burners. I knew where this was going.

"Well, that is a job that I am definitely qualified for," Marcus said as he held onto my boobs.

"I can attest to that," I said softly. I loved when he squeezed and fondled my chest.

With a quick yank and a tear, buttons flew off and bounced all over the counter. This was what I liked about Marcus. He took me when and where he wanted. He turned me around and lifted me onto the counter next to the stove.

Next, my skirt was lifted, and my underwear was dropped. I felt him enter me as he lifted me off the counter and impaled me onto his cock.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bounced me up and down on his dick. His hands gripped my ass as he fucked me standing up in the kitchen. His head was buried between my breasts.

"Fuck," I said as I felt him driving his dick into me.

Marcus grunted like a wild animal as he fucked me. I knew it wouldn't last as long as he usually did. A nice quickie in the kitchen is what both of us needed. As I felt him shoot his cum into me, he finally let me put my feet down on the ground as he released me.

"You're an animal," I said as I kissed him.

"They do that to me," Marcus said as I turned to pick up the three buttons that were scattered around the counter.

"Nothing I can do about them," I said with a slightly devilish smile.

I loved my massive boobs even more now than I ever did; they drove my boyfriend crazy. Jeff and all the others said they loved my big boobs, but Marcus showed it, his hands were constantly pawing at them, and in bed, they drove him up the wall.

"Did you get it?" Marcus asked.

"No, not this time around, maybe next time," I shrugged as I watched him pour himself a glass of water.

"I'm sorry, I am sure you weren't in the mood for...." Marcus said as he put the glass down.

"I am always in the mood for that," I said as I approached him. "Always."

"Oh really," Marcus said with a devilish smile.

"Down tiger," I shook my head. "You've got to finish cooking dinner and taking the dogs out. I am going to get cleaned up."

"Right," Marcus nodded.

I started to walk up the stairs, already feeling the remnants of his cum trailing down my leg.

The bath felt good as I laid down and relaxed, letting the stress of the day melt away. I heard the pawing at the door and knew it was Gwen. I had been out of her sight for over twenty minutes. I stared at the silver handle, knowing it was only a matter of time that I would see it lower, and the door pushed open, and a black snout poke its way inside.

Sure, enough here she came as she entered the bathroom and laid down on the floor. "You could at least close the door behind you," I said as I sunk further into the bubbles and hot water.

Gwen just looked at me and put her head down between her paws. I smiled as I could hear Marcus going about the house. "You like him?" I asked, looking down at the big ball of fluff lying on the floor.

Gwen didn't move or flinch as she heard the garage door open. No doubt he was taking out the trash. "I like him," I said as I heard the door close.

I knew the next thing he would do was grab something to eat and sit on the couch to watch his sports channels.

Marcus wasn't just a bouncer at a nightclub. Like me, he was studying and trying to get to a better place. He had put in applications to a national security firm. I was hoping he would get it so we could spend more time together.

"I better get out before I turn into a prune," I said, looking down at Gwen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You guys still coming tomorrow?" Marcus asked as he got ready for work.

"Of course," I said with a smile.

"Did you pick something out?" he asked as I laid down in bed.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

Marcus stared at me. He knew I was up to something. "Will I be fighting guys off?"

"Maybe," I smiled.

"You're a trip," Marcus said as he kissed my forehead.

I listened to the alarm being set and then jumped out of bed. I went to the walk-in closet. I grabbed the box and put it on the bed.

I had picked out the perfect outfit for the party tomorrow night. I had found Marcus's outfit, and it made me pick out mine.

I looked at it and smiled before putting it back.

Another day passed quickly. For most of it, I cleaned the big house and went to the archery field with Ray.

Ray and Marcus had become good friends even though Marcus was not into hunting or guns. He liked how brutally honest Ray had been with him.

Marcus had told me that Ray had warned him that if he hurt me that Ray threatened there was no place in the country he could hide. I nodded my head and said it was true. From what I knew about Ray, there was no doubt he meant every word.

I took one more look in the mirror in the bathroom, making sure everything was just right.

"You know the party starts at nine," Marcus said outside the bathroom.

"Yes," I said through the bathroom door.

"Well, here we go," I said as I opened the door.

"About ti...." Marcus started to say as he stared at me.

"Is it good?" I said as I looked at him, then at myself.

Marcus stood still, just staring at me. I knew that look on his face. "No, tiger, party first then we can have fun," I smiled.

I walked towards the stairs and turned to look at him. "Are you coming?" I smiled as I made a playful pose.

I was glad my outfit had been a big hit with him. When I saw what his costume was, I had to match it. So, with a bit of looking up things online, I found the perfect match.

"Who?" Lacey said as I approached her.

"Tifa Lockhart," I shrugged. I hadn't known the character from the final fantasy video game, but when I saw Marcus's costume was a video game character. I looked it up and was happy to find something that I could easily do.

Marcus had chosen to go with Barret, so I decided to go with Tifa. I already had long black hair. All I had to was get the rest of it. The only problem I had was getting the white vest custom made to fit my large chest.

Of course, Lacey had gone with the slutty schoolgirl. Short plaided skirt, thigh highs and a white shirt knotted in the front.

"You two coming," Marcus said with his fake gun arm.

The party was mainly for the staff and their friends. The owner of the nightclub had hired outside security to be the bouncers for the night. It was fun being able to dance and socialize without being asked out or flirted with by strangers.

"You know what's going to happen when we get home, right?" Marcus said as he looked me up and down.

"No, I have no clue," I said as I stared back at him.

I knew what this short vest was doing to him. My colossal chest jutted out in front of me, and the cleavage was out for all to see. Add in the short skort and the leggings. He was basically putty in my hands.

"Oh, look Lacey wants to dance," I said as I walked past him.

"Is he looking?" I asked as I danced with Lacey.

"Poor guy hasn't taken his eyes off of you," Lacey smiled. "When are you going to put him out of his misery?"

"I don't know," I said.

It wasn't only him. I liked Marcus in dress up. His muscular arms were driving me crazy, as well as his bare chest. I knew he was going to be an animal when he finally got to me.

"Have you done what I said?" Lacey asked.

"No," I shook my head.

I couldn't bring myself to say that word, not even if it was just for sex. I had seen many videos where some of the women had called it out. I didn't think I could do it.

"Is it my turn?" a voice said from behind me.

I smiled and turned to see Marcus. "I don't know," I said as I looked at his made-up gun arm. "Can you use that thing?"

Marcus smiled as he pulled me close to him.

We danced for most of the night. Lacey danced with one of Marcus's friends, then the four of us left the party.

To say I had fun would be an understatement. I said goodbye to Lacey as Marcus, and I got into the truck. I drove home with Marcus staring at me all the way.

The moment we got inside, he was all over me. I felt his hands all over me, and I loved it. Marcus was ramped up and needed release.

"You big tease," Marcus said as he lifted me and slammed me into the wall.

"I did no such thing," I responded as he fondled and squeezed my chest while kissing and sucking on my neck.

"You knew exactly what you were doing," Marcus said. "I had to watch all the others stare at you and want you."

"Well, they could look, but they wouldn't get anything," I said as I slid my hand down into his pants.

I fished out his rock-hard cock. I slid down the wall and was greeted with his cock face to face. Marcus shoved it into my mouth, pinning my head against the wall as he face fucked me. He fucked my mouth relentlessly and without mercy. I knew he was beyond controlling himself. I felt his hard, huge cock pounding my mouth and throat.

I finally pushed him back so that I could catch my breath. It was only a few seconds of freedom before he was back at it. I felt every thrust of his hips as he filled my mouth with his dick. I could never get all of his cock down my mouth on my own but being pinned in this position. I had no choice, his pelvis smacked against my face, and the back of my head banged against the wall.

Again, I pushed him back just enough for me to catch another breath and clear my mouth. Marcus grabbed my face and shoved his cock back in. I knew he was getting close. I knew any moment I would feel his cock throbbing and shoot cum directly down my throat.

Here it came. He pushed himself hard against me. He released my head and pulled me up to my feet after he finished cumming in my mouth. Marcus held me and kissed me deeply. I grabbed his head and kissed him back.

Marcus gripped me tightly and carried me upstairs. We stripped each other's clothes off and fell onto the bed. This time I pushed him down onto his back and climbed on top of him. Instantly his large hands fell upon my breasts as I started to ride him.

I bounced myself up and down on his hard cock, feeling it fill me as it usually did. I loved riding him and watching his eyes as he watched my big boobs bounce up and down. I leaned back and grabbed his ankles as I moved my hips up and down, making sure Marcus could see his thick dick inside of me.

"Holy fuck!" Marcus said as he started to push his hips up.

"That's it, watch your fat cock inside of me," I said as I rode him hard.

I pushed forward as I looked down at him. His wild eyes met mine as we fucked each other. His hands gripped my hips as he fucked up into me.

I could feel him underneath me. His muscles tightened as I gripped his chest and used it to ride him.

"Come on," I said as I could feel him throbbing inside of me.

I looked down at him with a smile as I felt him shooting his cum into me for the second time tonight.

"That's two," I smiled as I laid out on the bed.

"You are keeping count?" Marcus asked as his chest heaved up and down.

"Just making sure I do my part," I said as I put my head on his chest.

"You always do your part," Marcus said as he used his finger to push a strand of hair out of my face.

This man had no idea what he did to me the last time and the time before that. Not just the quickie in the kitchen, but there was the time in the bathroom.

He had lifted me up onto his shoulders, my head nearly touching the roof as he made me orgasm over and over, then that same night, he pounded me into submission, which had me crawling up the bed and the wall.

12