Change Happens Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this wasn't all about him, to say I loved the sex between the two of us. I loved being fucked like the slutty girlfriend.

I know what most people thought when they saw me. I was built like a human fuck doll. I had the body of one of those anime characters, huge boobs, and a tight stomach, long legs and a tight ass. I was built for fucking.

While I didn't act like it to most, especially to Lacey. Once I got into the act, I wanted to be treated like a slut, a whore. Looking up at Marcus, I wanted him to use me as his cum dumpster.

"I hope that's not all you got," I said, circling his chest with my finger.

"You know me, just need a few," Marcus said as he looked down at me.

I didn't have a few to wait. I smiled as I knew how to get him going. I slowly worked my way down his body and got between his legs.

"Seriously, just a few...." Marcus started to say.

"What were you going to say?" I said as I took his cock in my hand. Even in its semi flaccid state, I managed to get it trapped between my tits as I looked up at him.

I started rubbing my tits together and squeezing his cock between them. I knew this was going to drive him crazy. I pushed and squeezed and bounced my tits hard, fast and then slow.

"There you are," I smiled as I felt his cock throb and get larger between my tits.

"You're too much," Marcus said with his dick at full mast between my tits.

I knew how to get my man going. I bounced my tits a few more times. Before he got up and pushed me back, he grabbed one of my legs and swivelled me around. I got on all fours as he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

I gasped as he entered me from behind. "Yes," I said as he grabbed my long black hair and yanked it hard. "Fuck your little cum slut!" I said through gritted teeth. "Did you see those guys at the bar watching me, I bet they would love to be fucking me now!"

"You're mine!" Marcus said as he pounded into me, pulling on my hair with one hand and holding onto my hip with the other.

"You haven't made me yours yet," I said, trying to push him over the edge. I wanted him over the edge.

Marcus ramped up the pace as our bodies collided, his cock pounding into me over and over. Filling me with its thick girth and its length.

"You warned me that I was going to get it when we got home, then give it!" I yelled as he let my hair go and pushed my head down into the bed.

Marcus was fucking me hard; I could feel his tight grip on my hips as he pulled me back onto him.

Then the words came out of my mouth, without me even thinking about them. I dared him to fuck me harder, and then that word came out. For a second, I couldn't believe I had said it. Lacey had told me to say it, but I didn't want to, and now I did. I waited for what seemed like an eternity for him to hear what I had said.

"What did you say?" Marcus said, his dick stopping inside of me.

I was already in the weeds. If I wanted him to fuck me like the fuck doll I truly was, then there was no point in retreating. As my brothers used to say, go full send or go home.

"You heard me," I said as I looked back at him. "I thought all of you could fuck us white women into pieces, I guess I got the wrong...." I stopped for a second, then repeated it.

It was like turning on the light switch for the first time in a dark room. Or putting a fork in a light socket. What happened next was something straight of an erotic story or comic book.

Marcus fucked me hard, without mercy, without holding back. I felt like a rag doll as he pulled both my arms back and used them to pull me back onto his cock. "That's all you got you giant monkey!" I yelled as he fucked me hard.

I was a human cock sleeve to Marcus as I felt him pick me up off the bed. I quickly wrapped my arm around his neck as he held my legs wide as he stood and fucked me. He bounced me up and down on his cock. I had never been fucked in this position.

I had always been stood and fucked face to face, never with my back to the man as he held me. I watched Marcus face as he fucked me like his slut.

He held me down on him as he filled me with his cum for the third time.

Slowly he dropped me on the bed. His cum leaked out of me as I looked up at him.

"I..." I started to say.

Marcus kissed me and held me as we laid out on the bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, you, did it?" Lacey asked as we met for breakfast.

I was sore all over. I had never felt like this after a night of sex. We had fucked most of the night and into the early morning.

"Yes," I said for the third time. "I did, and it worked."

"I told you," Lacey said as she smiled at me. "I did it last night," Lacey shrugged.

"Daniel?" I asked as I remember seeing her leave with a friend of Marcus.

"And two of his buddies," Lacey smiled. "They had their way with me, it was out of this world."

I shook my head. "What?" Lacey said. "When one was done with me, the other two were ready to go, it was endless, and then when they fucked me all together."

"So, you've made up your mind then?" I asked.

"Yeah," Lacey nodded.

I knew she would eventually decide to go it alone. She had more fun and could fuck who she wanted.

"I wonder if I could get them together again, but this time put it online?" Lacey said.

"I am sure they would love to," I said.

"I wonder if they have more friends," Lacey's eyes went wide as she looked at me.

I shook my head, and we laughed; I was glad Lacey wouldn't be travelling anymore. I loved having her so close to me.

I drove back home and found Marcus still sleeping. I smiled as I laid in bed next to him. "Still sleeping?"

"No," Marcus replied. "Resting."

"Okay," I said as I told him about my breakfast with Lacey.

"I am sure she will make a lot more," Marcus nodded.

"I am positive," I replied.

"You're not thinking of joining her, are you?" Marcus asked.

"Absolutely not!" I said, surprised he would even ask such a stupid question.

"I was just thinking about last night," Marcus said as he turned to look at me.

"Oh," I nodded. "I said all of that because, well I want you to know all of this is yours, and yours only. In this bed, or anywhere you want me, that's how I want you to treat me. But only you!"

Marcus nodded as he looked me over. I was wearing my usual Sunday attire when I went out for breakfast. Blue jeans a black tank top.

"Crap," I said as I saw that he was staring directly at my cleavage. "I should just get used to doing this the moment I get in this bed," I said as I pulled my top off.

I smiled as he was already getting ready. I took off my bra and laid on my back as Marcus straddled my chest.

My life had changed for the better, and I loved every moment of it. I looked up at the man I loved as he started to tit-fuck my huge breasts.

Yup, I liked where everything was going from here.

The End

12