Change is Mandatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wait," Tony begged, "Don't stop there, damn."

Margo didn't say anything but she was studying Jay pretty hard.

Nikki finally said, "I can't decide if I want you to stop or keep going."

"It's up to you and Margo, but I think stopping would be good."

"But what happened? I mean...you know eventually or whatever?

"Of course we made love. I made love to an older woman."

"And?"

"Well, and it was great. No it was really great."

Tell us about...I don't know, more about the emotions without taking about the actual...you know the act."

"She was passionate and responsive and we stayed in her bed for quite awhile. For that period of time I forgot that she was almost twice my age.

* * * * * * * * *

Mia said, "Oh god Jay I wish we could make love until dawn." Then we heard the front door downstairs and she said, "Haley's home."

"Oh shit," I said, "Now what?"

"Now we just stay here like we are."

"She won't come in here?"

"No. She'll walk past the door and maybe hesitate and then go on to her room when she sees I'm not moving and assumes I'm asleep." Mia pulled the sheet up over us and moved even closer against me and lay her head on my arm as Haley ascended the stairs. I couldn't see Haley, but I could sense her presence for a few seconds and then Mia said, "She's gone to her room now."

"Maybe I better get out of here."

"Don't go just yet Jay. Will I see you again."

"Would you like to?"

"I'd like it very much. Jay I'm old enough to know what we're doing can't last, but I'd like to see you one more time at least. Correction, "I'd like to see you and make love to you one more time at least."'

"Mia you are such an amazing and attractive woman I can't believe that you're still single."

"It's my choice. After the divorce I just didn't want to get into all of that again. But now look at me. I have you in my bed and I just want more and more of you."

"Perhaps a sentinel point in your life."

"It just might be, but only time will tell. Can I call you in a few days Jay?"

"Of course." We stayed together for a little while longer, but I couldn't stay the night. I dressed and she walked me to the door where we shared another long and powerful kiss before I left.

The next time I was with my buddy Deke, I told him my story about the older woman and describe how hot she was and so forth. I told him how I was having trouble believing that I'd screwed an older woman. He tried to sound wise as he told me, "You gotta learn to be more selective man. More like me." I cracked up at that one and told him that his idea of being selective was his woman had to have most of their teeth and bathe at least once a week...at least in the summertime.

* * * * * * * * *

Jay looked down at Nikki then and asked her, "Well did I shock you?"

"You certainly did surprise me. At least she wasn't a married woman."

"No we were both very legal."

Margo asked him, "Didn't it feel strange being in bed with her while her daughter was just down the hall?"

"It felt really weird, but not so much so that I was eager to run off."

"I take it you were with her again then."

"About ten days later and again it was great, but that was the last time."

His hand was still on Nikki's belly and she put her hand on his when she asked him, "So that experience really affected you."

"It really did. I doubt that I could ever explain why though. It was like...had she been my age I would have stuck with my college verbiage. You know, slang or some of the 'in' words and maybe tried to act cool. It's like being with her made me feel older so I acted older. I liked feeling more like a grown man instead of a scatterbrained school kid. I felt worldly and yet I felt like a student with her because I learned so much from her. Patience for example. I give up, I can't begin to explain it."

"Oh I think I understand perfectly. Did it ever occur to you that you really did rock her world? I mean for several reasons I'm sure, but things like you made her feel young and desirable and vital. You reminded her what it's like to be a woman still in full bloom rather than a bitter divorcee. I'd say you two were good for each other."

"Maybe so. I hope so anyway."

Tony asked, "Have you seen her since then?"

"No. I've thought about her different times of course, but I've never gone back there. She probably doesn't even live there anymore."

"What about Haley?"

"I don't have a clue. I sure didn't have any feelings for her. I just didn't care."

They got their last round of beers and discussed relationships in general and then Margo put her arms around Jay saying, "Thanks for being so delicate stud."

"You're welcome love."

Then Tony said, "Well I for one would have liked to hear at least a little more detail. So you and Mia did get together later. How did that go?"

"A lot like the first time really, except Haley didn't even come up in conversation. I learned some months later that she had moved into her own apartment though." Then he looked at Margo and Nikki and asked, "Well do any of you have a story to share or do you need more time?"

"I have a short one," Nikki said.

"Great, let's get comfortable again."

Chapter Five

This time Nikki sat on the floor across from Jay and closer to Tony, and Margo sat close to Jay, but on the couch rather than on the floor. "Okay," Nikki said, "This happened when I was seventeen. It's nothing like Jay's, but it has always stayed in my mind as a sweet time nestled in my memories of those turbulent teen years. We lived on the south side of town and Mom and Dad were going through a rough time. It looked like they were headed for divorce, but they kept trying. Anyway that kept my world in turmoil as you can imagine and on top of that, my boyfriend Roger started acting a little strange. Then I found out from a friend that he was seeing Judy Fredricks. She wasn't exactly a friend, but we did know each other. So not surprisingly, Roger and I had an argument and then broke up. So now I had the parent issue to deal with along with Roger being such a jerk. To me at that time, my life really sucked.

Mom and Dad decided they needed to get away for a few days and work on their issues and to my surprise, they said I was old enough to stay home alone. Of course they left a short list of things that were forbidden. You know, no parties, no drinking or smoking and so forth. Well the last thing I needed in my life was to have them ticked off at me so I planned on just sunning in the backyard and staying out of trouble. I wasn't in the mood for more anyway."

Next door to us lived the Carlson's. They had two kids, Annie who was off to college somewhere and there was Drew who was about my age. I never thought his name fit him for some reason and I didn't really like it, but he always seemed nice enough. We'd run into each other and, you know, talk. But for whatever reason we never really got into each other. Well that all changed the Saturday that Mom and Dad headed for wherever they escaped to. It was about mid morning and I was sitting on the back porch when Drew called to me from his driveway.

* * * * * * * * *

"Hey Nikki, how's it going?"

"Hi Drew. Oh you know quiet, nothing much going on. What's up with you?"

"Oh about the same I guess. Mom and Dad are out doing whatever the hell they do on weekends."

"They go a lot don't they."

"Yeah."

"Got time for a Coke or something?"

"Sure, I've got all day in fact." I got him his drink and we sat out there in the shade of our little back porch and talked.

"Drew, don't you and what's his name...Gary, usually hang out together?"

"He got a job last week so he's working all weekend."

"How's it going working with your dad?"

"Okay I guess. It's no big deal, but I make a few bucks. You just hanging out this weekend?"

"Mom and Dad are gone and I'm under strict orders to behave myself, you know, the list of rules."

"Yeah I know what you mean. Hey I heard about your boyfriend. Sorry things turned to shit for you."

"Thanks, I can't believe he did that."

"Yeah and with Judy Fredricks. What the hell was he thinking? I mean he had you as his girlfriend. Judy isn't even in your class."

"Wow, thanks Drew. That was nice because I've been feeling pretty ugly and boring."

"Well I don't need any special skills to see that you're good looking. Wanna hang out together for the day?"

"Sure, I was just going to lay out in the sun for awhile if you'd like to join me."

"Cool I'd like that, I'll go change.

"Meet you back here."

* * * * * * * * *

Nikki shifted her position and said, "Drew seemed like a regular guy you know? I don't know what I expected him to be like, but he was okay. Pretty good looking I guess with a pretty good body and all, but as I look back, I think it was the way he handled himself. Like he really was just being himself. You know, not trying to impress me or be something he wasn't I just felt comfortable with him. Like maybe we could be good friends after all.

Margo asked her, "How was he at eye contact? That's big with me."

"He was pretty good at it. I just had on a simple pull over thing but the neckline was pretty low and showed enough, but his eyes only flicked there a few times and I was pretty well developed by then."

"I like where this is going."

"So do I," Jay added as he smiled.

"Well anyway, he came back over in his swimsuit and we went out to the backyard where I'd put an old blanket on the grass. Oh and I was in my bikini now. I think it was my ugly lime green and pink one that wasn't very revealing.

* * * * * * * *

"Nikki I'll say this now and I'm sure again soon. You look hot. I mean really hot. Roger has to be totally out of his mind."

"Thanks Drew. I sure don't feel very special right now thanks to that jerk."

"Okay, let's talk about happier things than former boyfriends."

"Who are you seeing now Drew?"

"Nobody special. You know, run into somebody I know and end up doing something together kind of thing. Right now I'm chronically broke anyway. I borrowed money from Dad and have to pay it back of course. That was one of my stupid moves. One of many probably."

"That sounds like you don't like yourself very much." He turned on his side to face me and I told him, "You're not going to tan very well in that position."

"I need to sun on my side too or I'll end up looking like an Oreo cookie." That was the first I'd laughed hard in weeks. Thinking back, I'm sure I laughed harder than the joke deserved. "Nikki have you ever felt like your life is going nowhere?"

"Yeah sometimes I guess. I know I have college coming up so that will take care of my time for quite awhile."

"You going away to school?"

"No, I'll have to be a stay at home student I'm afraid. You?"

"Nope. Like you, stay at home student. No money to spare."

We lay there talking and changing positions every little while for that perfect all around tan. When I was on my belly he moved a little closer and told me, "Damn you have a cute shape Nikki." I turned my head to face him and as I rested there I smiled and told him thanks. "Want another Coke or something?" He asked me. "I have some at home."

"Yeah, but get them from our fridge." He was back a minute later and lay down a little closer to me.

Then he put one of those ice cold cans of Coke on my back and I sort of screamed and turned on my side quickly. He was looking down at me with the cutest most devilish smile I'd ever seen. "Damn you Drew." I tried to act like I was mad but what did I do? I smiled at him. "You'll pay for that one," and I quickly poured some of my icy drink on him before he could retreat. He said something I don't remember and rolled out of my reach but I shook my can and sprayed him. Of course he did the same and a minute later we were both covered in sticky soda and our cans were empty, but we were laughing and having a blast together.

I looked down at myself and said, "Drew we better rinse off before this turns sticky and before we can even go inside." He saw the hose and without a word he turned it on and gently bathed me. God my head was swimming with conflicting feelings. We really didn't know each other all that well and here I was allowing his hand to touch me all over as he rinsed me off. He had a...his boxer style suit had a tent and...I finally stopped him and said, "We...we better go in and towel down or something."

* * * * * * * *

We didn't make it. He dropped the hose and our arms went around each other and we fell into a kiss that I can still remember."

Margo was motionless as she waited for Nikki to say more but she had stopped. "Damn Nikki, don't stop there, what happened?"

"We almost made love right there on the blanket. I mean right there in my backyard where we could be seen. I don't remember now how we managed to keep from going farther, but we did stop. It's a good thing too because I wasn't on the pill or anything and of course he wasn't prepared either. We really did get into each other and he didn't go home until almost midnight. We'd talk or watch a movie or whatever and then end up in each other's arms again, but by about ten or so both of us had settled down some. We spent all of Sunday together and I even cooked for him." Nikki smiled and her eyes looked like she was far away as she added, "I made some terrible meals, but we both ate what I fixed and he never complained."

"Is he still in the area?"

"No. We were together a few times after that, but he got a chance to go to Ohio State and then we moved so I don't have any idea where he is today. But I'll bet he's married and has three kids by now."

"So what about you Tony? Got a story to share with us," Nikki asked.

"As a matter of fact I do have, but let's save it until the next time. I'd like to tell it before I've had three beers."

"And you Margo?"

"Same answer, next time."

Chapter Six

The Friday after their gathering, Margo called Jay and told him, "I just wanted to thank you for sharing your sweet story. I thought about that a lot afterward, and it isn't hard to understand why it had such an impact on you."

"You know, at the time, it really was mostly about the sex for me. I mean at that moment anyway. But...afterward it was so much more, especially as time passed and I looked back at it from a more mature perspective."

"I'm sure. You do realize don't you that Mia, your Mrs. Robinson, seduced you."

"Of course. As the evening progressed it was in my mind to seduce her, but I was an amateur and moved far too slow."

"I think that just added to the experience that Mia was hoping for. Intentional or not, you handled yourself great. You both brought something to the evening that the other wanted and needed. I have no doubt that you changed her life that night."

"I just hope she didn't have regrets afterward."

Margo laughed and said, "Her only regret would have been because she stopped seeing you after the second time."

"I'm glad you and Nikki weren't disappointed in me, or at least I hope you weren't."

"Are you kidding? I loved your story and just watching Nikki looking up at you, I could tell that she felt the same way."

"I feel better knowing that. What do you suppose Tony will tell us the next time?"

"I can't imagine, but don't be surprised if he is a little more graphic if it involves sex."

"I certainly don't mind, so it will be up to you and Nikki to keep him under control."

Margo laughed told him, "I'm not too worried. Have you heard from him?"

"Yeah, he called and wanted to hear more of the juicy details."

"I figured he would, did you share them with him?"

"Yeah, or at least a few of them. You know, how she looked and how it felt to touch her and respond to me."

"Poor Tony, I'll bet he was drooling. How did she look by the way?"

"Margo, you didn't want to hear any of that. Have you been hiding just a touch of pervert from the rest of us?"

There was a light lilt to her voice as she smiled into the phone. "No, of course not, I mean was she wrinkled?"

"Not at all, she wasn't that old, just older than me by twenty years. Her skin was smooth and soft and fair, and she liked to have me...sorry, I'm getting carried away."

"Now you're teasing me."

"Just trying to behave myself love."

"No you're not, you're teasing me. Baiting me in to asking you for more details and more questions."

"You don't want to hear the details about our coupling I'm sure."

"Of course not, but as I listened to you tell your story last Saturday night, I could almost feel the sexual tension in the room when she came down the stairs."

"I still can, and like I said, she moved fast enough that I didn't have time to worry about what I should or shouldn't do. It was all so intense and fast and...and over far too soon."

"Jay, I'm seeing a part of you that I've never seen before. I think your story was so sweet and so...so significant. And like you said, on so many levels. You two were so good for each other. I'm happy for you that you have those memories."

"Thanks Margo. I can't wait to hear your story...or stories."

"They will be tame compared to yours, so don't expect a lot. It's so hard for me to share memories and convey the same impact that the situation had on me at the time."

"I know exactly what you mean."

"What did you think of Nikki's story?"

"She was at a very unstable part of her life right then and Drew came to her at just the right time. She needed him, or someone like him so much right then. I'm surprised that they lost contact so soon."

"I am too, but you know...the emotions of a teenaged girl and all."

"I don't know, but I'm sure it was an important time for her. I'll bet she did look hot that day in her ugly bikini."

"I'm sure she did, especially to Drew." Then she changed the subject and asked, "Jay, were you aware that you were caressing Nikki's belly?"

"I was what?"

"When you were telling your story and she had her head on your leg. Your hand was across her belly."

"Oh, yeah I remember that, but I wasn't caressing her. She would have slapped me I'm sure."

"I don't mean you were putting moves on her. More like in your mind you were seeing Mia and as you talked your hand would move over Nikki's belly or your thumb would slowly move back and forth."

"Guess I didn't realize. Did Nikki say something to you later?"

"Not a word, so I guess it was no big deal. I was just curious."

Jay's reminiscing about Mia had put her in his thoughts again. He thought about what he had told the others and hoped he was able to convey the significance of that time in his life. He also found himself driving past her house late that Saturday afternoon.

Chapter Seven

He saw her when he was still two houses from her. She was bending over a small bush and nipping at it with little shears. She was in brown shorts and his eyes went straight to her sweet butt and legs. He slowly drove past her and told himself not to stop. He told himself that again as he was turning around at the corner. She was still there when he pulled up to the curb in front of her house. She didn't look up until she heard him close his car door. She straightened up and looked for a second before she dropped her nippers and almost ran to him as he walked toward her. Their arms went around each other as she said, "Jay, I can't believe it's you."

"It's me and I have to say, you look as fantastic as before; just as I remember you."

"Oh my god, my hair is a mess and I'm grubby from working in the yard."

"You look great Mia, it's good to see you again."

"Please come in and...please stay long enough so we can talk."

"I'd like that if you have time."

"I do." She took his hand in hers and she led the way around the house to the backdoor saying, "I'm too dirty to go in the front so I hope you'll forgive me."

123456...8