Change of Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up her phones and text, "I always have a lifeline when setting off on a new adventure."

He read the text several times. She was really intriguing him now, but he didn't want to tip any plans whatsoever.

"Planning ahead is always important K8T. See you Friday."

She looked at this response and felt that he definitely ended the conversation. What was he thinking? She baited him a little, but he really didn't jump at it at all. Did she go too far?

"I am not going to worry about it however as it's only one dinner and we barely know each other" she thought to herself. But still, she wondered, and then her thoughts went to what she would wear.

Derek only had a couple of days to make any plans, that is if he were to make any plans. He was not at all far from the truth when he told Katie that it is good to plan ahead. That was his nature, he had a plan, just in case.

Friday arrived and Derek was at the restaurant a few minutes early. He was never late, ever, but tonight he arrived in plenty of time. He made sure there were at a small table for two, and slightly back of the restaurant. The new establishment had been open a few months and he had not yet visited. The building was old in the downtown area. The walls were original brick and the ceilings unfished original beams and duct work but painted dark. Original wooden floors were present, and decades of use was evident in the wear. This old traditional look was contrasted with sleek black metal track lighting with pinpoint led lighting, directing the beam to each table and also to some art on the walls. The bar was sleek with a mix of old original heavy wood sculpturing with a mix of contemporary lighting and seating. In all the facility was impressive at first sight. He hoped the food was just as good, and more importantly the company.

As this thought entered his mind, he saw Katie enter and approach the hostess who smiled and pointed to the small table near the back. She thanked her and turned and walked towards the small table. Derek rose as she approached and quickly scanned her outfit as she walked. She was indeed wearing a small black dress this evening, made of a lace material as an outer layer, and an inner more solid material covering the important areas. The upper chest and sleeves were just the lace, allowing her skin to show through. The sleeves were fitted and came down to her mid forearm. Just a small amount of cleavage again could be seen. The body of the dress hug her curves fairly well, showing them off but not overly tight. Classy once again. The hem of the solid inner material stopped about mid-thigh and another couple of inches of the outer lace material was lower down her thigh, still above her knees. This was paired of course, with a pair of strappy high heel shoes. She carried a small black shawl in her one hand in case the restaurant was chilly on her mostly bare shoulders, and a clutch in her other hand. Her dark hair was down, and she had on another pair of stylish black glasses. She was a vision, and he soaked in her beauty as she approached.

As she arrived at the table, he moved to her side of the table and pulled her chair out for her saying, "So I guess this answers my early question, what you might prepare when given the time to select an outfit. You look truly lovely Katie, thank you for meeting me."

"Well thank you, yes I gave a little extra effort this evening. With the restaurant being new and all I felt it appropriate to try" she smiled again giving a little of her quick wit in his direction.

"Yes, we wouldn't want to let down the restaurant staff would we" he smiled back.

He had chosen to wear a very stylish pair of dress jeans, a grey collard long sleeve shirt with a very slight woven pattern to the material, and a dark blue sport coat with a grey square pattern highlight sewn into the material. It all looked relatively expensive, which she sure it was.

"No of course not, or the other patrons tonight. Have to make an impression you know." She smiled back.

At this time the waiter arrived with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. "I took the liberty to order a bottle of wine, I hope you don't mind. It's amazing what you can buy with a charity ticket" he said with a smile.

"I did say I was curious what a $1,000 meal would taste like, so by all means, wine would be great thank you."

The waiter gave a curious look at her $1,000 comment and poured the wine. He smelled and gave an approving sip, and the waiter poured the wine and slipped away.

The two began to have a good conversation, picking up where they left off at the charity event, talking about life, work, what they did in their spare time, fairly typical stuff. After dinner, he ordered them both a after dinner desert drink of Drambuie liqueur, which is a unique whiskey infused with a blend of honey and spices.

"I am not sure I am going to like this; I am not typically a liqueur kind of lady" she said as she picked up the glass.

"This is a sipping drink; it will warm you as well as having a very sweet flavor. Just a small sip at a time. And if you don't like it, that is perfectly ok. You did mention about an adventure so I thought I would indulge a little."

And with that he raised his glass to her in a semi cheers motion and took a sip of his cocktail.

She raised the glass to her lips, the heavy sting of the alcohol instantly caught her smell, and she took a sip. It truly was strong, but actually wasn't that bad. She could understand the reason he might order it.

"OK, better than I imagined, chalk one up for the adventure." She smiled.

The two sat for a few more minutes, talking and eventually the alcohol began to loosen the conversation slightly. "Derek, I want you to know that I am in no way looking for any kind of relationship and was sincere when I simply said I was looking for just a little fun."

"I appreciate that Katie, and I feel the same. However, I do believe you said that you were looking for adventure, not fun." And he took another sip of his cocktail looking her deeply in to her eyes.

She squirmed slightly in her chair, the same feeling of nervous energy coursing through her system instantly. Was she willing to meet the challenge of this innuendo she thought? "Well, I might have said adventure yes. But I am not sure we are ready for that conversation yet."

"I don't see why not. We are both adults and I know we both have felt the chemistry between the minute we spoke at the charity event. I am not suggesting a lurid affair instantly, but I would be very interested to know you a little better that way. Let's not waste our time if we learn that we are not compatible in a romantic way. I have done that before, and it is just not worth the effort." He said again looking at her directly.

"OK, fine. What would you like to know?" She said, returning the look and grinning slightly.

"Would you consider yourself a highly sexual person, in other words is sex an important part of a relationship?" he asked.

She smiled at him, took another small sip of her cocktail and after the glass left her lips, she licked them slightly tasting all of the liqueur and said, "Very."

He smiled slightly and nodded his head. Ok, this is how this is going to go.... "Are you open minded about new or interesting erotic ideas?"

"Well, that escalated in a hurry, and new and interesting is all relative. What may be new to one is not new to the other." She said with another grin and staring back at him.

"Fair enough. So would it be safe to say you think about what your like and don't, have experienced it, and are open to that?" he asked.

She thought for a moment and replied, "I definitely know what I like, I think about it, but if I were to be honest, I can't say I have experienced all that I think about, no." The words once again left her mouth before she could really think about what she just said.

"I see, such a pity but I suppose that is usually truer for most." He said.

"Do you know what you like, and have you experienced all that you want?" she asked him this time, turning the tables slightly.

"Yes." He said, looking at her directly.

"What is it that you long for Katie, that you have not experienced. What adventure are you missing?" he asked again, looking at her deeply.

"You really want to know?" she asked.

"Yes".

"And this isn't going to ruin what has been a very nice evening?" she asked.

"Katie, I can assure you I am as open minded as they come. I consider myself open to the notion that what is interesting and exciting to a person is their prerogative, and I would never judge what that may be. You have my word."

She looked at him for another moment, formulating that response and contemplating her own. "I have many thoughts and desires, and they change. Lately however, if you must know, I have the urge to be..." she hesitated one more time, looked at her glass she was holding in both hands, looked back up at him, and finished, "the urge to be controlled."

She said this and looked into his eyes for his reaction. He smiled softly, reassuringly in a way she knew he understood. "Thank you very much for sharing. I truly appreciate how open you have been." He paused to see her reaction, and she sat quiet for another moment, not sure how to engage the conversation after that admission.

"Please know Derek, I am not looking for any kind of commitment, relationship, or anything close to that. I like you, for some reason I trust you, and I simply need some excitement and adventure in my life. Nothing more, nothing less..." she said while looking at him with slightly more confidence again after the earlier admission.

"Perfectly said Katie. Thank you. We are certainly on the same path. I also have something to make perfectly clear. Please know that I will never hurt you, mentally or physically. You can trust me, as I feel I can also trust you. I will never take what you shared with me for granted. Also, and please know and understand this about me as much as anything I will tell you, I in no way assumed anything like this would happen tonight, however I am a planner. I forward think about a lot of things Katie. This was one of about a dozen things that may have happened tonight, but again I need you to understand that this was not a forgone conclusion, at all. Just tell me you understand that and understand that I like being prepared." He said, clearly with a certain importance in the statement that meant a lot to him to have her understanding.

"Derek, the fact you wouldn't have a plan would surprise me more than you having a plan. I understand your point, and believe I understand you." She said back taking another sip from the cocktail and giving a slight grin.

"You and those grins Katie, you look like the cat that just ate the canary..." he said giving her a devilish smile and also sipping from his cocktail.

"We have shared a lot, it feels good to be honest and transparent, no games, no bs." She said in return crossing her legs and dangling her high heeled foot.

He smiled and looked at her for a moment, letting it all sink in and register what had transpired.

"Katie, let the fun begin." He said in slow and deliberate tone. "I want you to show me you are sincere in wanting to be controlled. Here is your first test.... Please go to the bathroom now, and when you return, bring me your panties." He said looking at her with no grin, but all business now on his face.

She looked at him for a moment, the heat flushing her cheeks and she bit her lower lip again. How did this happen so fast she thought? But what is the downside, she truly wanted something like this to happen, she admitted as much to him, and he is obliging in her desire. What the hell.

Without saying a word, she rose, set her cocktail glass down and started walking towards the restroom. Derek sat back in his chair and inwardly smiled at the developments. Yes, he had thought this could be an outcome, but was low on the list. Might there have been other romantic directions, certainly. Maybe this was a one night out and done. Perhaps several more "dates" before anything like this surfaced. He knew there were indeed several directions this evening could have gone. He did however have a plan if something like this happened. He thought this is what maturity and knowing what you want in life is all about. Cut through the BS as she had said, start living, why wait. She was a very interesting woman and he warmed on the inside knowing the opportunities that lie in front of them.

She returned to the tables edge, and before sitting down she leaned over, placing her right hand on his should and whispered in his ear, "Here they are, I hope I did not disappoint you." As she finished whispering this so delicately, her left hand deposited the panties in his lap with a slightly brush against his male member.

She rose, spun slightly and returned to her seat, picking up her cocktail and taking another sip, crossing her legs again so he understood the focus. "You seem to approve of action, I gather" she grinned as she glanced in the area below his waist.

He looked down and took inventory of the panties. They were small, not thong but something that would barely cover half of her bottom, black lace perfectly matching her current outfit. He wondered if the bra would also match, but he already knew it would. He gathered the panties and felt for a slight wetness, and he was not disappointed. The folded them as best you can fold such a small item and placed them in his coat pocket. Looking back up from his waist he said, "You are indeed correct Katie, you have certainly not disappointed".

She sat looking at him with a proud grin of accomplishment. He gathered she liked the action, but was a little to proud at the moment, this was going to change very soon.

"Katie, I have another plan. If you agree, would you indulge me in a little more adventure yet this evening? There will be no sex, this will be a phased process, but I do promise an erotic time and you will be controlled. That's all I will tell you about what is to come, the choice is all yours." He said with a sly grin.

She looked at him with a mischievous twinkle in her eye and asked, "Will I get my panties back if I say no?"

"Already pushing for more information Katie" he said. "Did I not just say that is all that I am going to tell you about the adventure?"

She frowned and pouted a little at him, playing along with the conversation so far. He knew in his mind that so far all of this has been a fun act they were both playing. If she says yes, then the true emotions will soon be evident, and this acting will be gone.

She lifted her glass again to those beautiful lips that he had been admiring all night, tilted the glass all the way back to finish her liqueur, licked her lips when finished and set her glass done. She looked at him and simply said, "Yes. I am all yours."

He grinned, stood and offered to take her hand. She reached her hand in to his and he effortlessly helped her to her feet.

"Don't you have to pay the bill?" she asked.

"All taken care of Katie." He replied in a confident tone.

"And shall I follow you in my car?" she again asked.

"No, I will drive and also bring you back to your car. It's all planned, you have nothing to fear. Well, you certainly don't have to worry about any of the arrangements, you may want to be a little fearful of being controlled." He said as he guided her hand in to his elbow and walked her out of the restaurant. He could feel her hand squeeze his arm with this comment and thought her heard a slight gasp.

They walked a short distance up the block in the cool night air, helping her clear her mind some and for an instant having second doubts. They soon arrived at his car and he opened the passenger door of his Mercedes sedan. She looked at the car and back and him and simply shook her head as she carefully maneuvered getting into the low sitting sport seats. He moved to the driver's side, entered and locked his seat belt. Starting the car, the seat belts both moved and tugged on their passengers slightly, then released. This startled her slightly and she looked at him.

"Games starting already?" she asked with a slightly more nervous tone.

"Not exactly. The belts simply take notice of the person each time you start the car for added safety." He explained.

As he pulled away from the curb and started down the road, he reached into the pocket of the door and produced a blindfold. While keeping his eyes on the road and swiftly maneuvering the sports sedan, he said, "I am not at all worried about you knowing where I live, but I would like to include a little suspense to the evening Katie, in the true spirit of an adventure. Please put this on and do not remove it until you are instructed. Is that clear?"

She looked at him with those pouty lips slightly a gasp, realizing the extent that he had planned this out. She took the blindfold, looked at him one more time and then placed the blindfold over her brown eyes, eliminating all sight.

Several minutes went by and she elected to remain silent during this portion of the ride. She was concentrating on the movement of the car, his driving, and trying to determine the location. If he didn't want her to know, she was bound to know just to try to outmaneuver his master plan. She quickly lost track of distance, time, turns and location. After a few more moments she felt the car accelerate but only slightly and remain at a constant speed, perhaps she thought indicating he was driving down a long driveway or small road. The car turned to the left she could feel, slow to a stop and she heard the click of a small button being pushed and released. She thought she could hear the faint sound of a garage door opening, and then the car inched forward for a few seconds and once again came to a stop. Her heart pounded at the thought that they were at ... wherever they were. She didn't know. Another click indicating the door was being closed behind them.

"Please sit still for one more moment Katie, I will be on your side in a moment. Blindfold stays on, for now." He said as she heard him exit the car and the driver's door closing with a solid latch of precision engineering.

Her heart pounding filled her ears as she desperately tried to pick up any other noise that might be a clue as to the next event. Already this adventure had proven to be way more than expected and they truly had just begun. This was exhilarating, a bit frightening which only added to the exhilaration, and definitely erotic. What was most likely less than a minute seemed like an eternity while she sat and waited for his arrival.

The sound of the door opening made her jump slightly, and she reached to remove the seat belt. "Very good, please keep the blindfold on for just another moment, I assure you all is well." He said as she felt his hand in hers, helping to guide her out of the deep leather seat. She was slightly less concerned at this point with her hemline and lack of panties. Getting out of the car was a priority at this time.

Once standing he guided her a few paces away from the car and moved behind her. She felt him begin to breathe very close to her neck, below the ear, his hands putting a strong grip on her shoulders, holding her steady. Another slight kiss behind her sent shivers, and she was beginning to breathe a little more rapidly.

"Are you ready Katie?" he asked in a very quiet tone in her ear.

"Yes..." she whispered back.

"Yes what Katie?"

"Yes, I am ready for you to control me, however you wish Derek" she said, almost pleading with him for more.

She felt him move around to the front of her, and he began to gently lift the blindfold from her eyes, causing her to blink and try to adjust to the light. The lighting was not overly bright, but the absence of any light from behind the blindfold caused a moment to gain clear sight. As she looked around, she realized that they were not in a garage of a house as she imagined they might be, but rather a large pole barn type structure, but pole barn would not do this structure justice. The floor was a polished concrete and appeared clean enough to eat from. The walls were a two-tone color, grey metal along the bottom 4 feet, and then white leading up the rest of the walls to a very tall ceiling above. There were two garage bay doors, the Mercedes parked in one bay and what looked like lawn equipment in the other. The center of the building had a very large and sturdy looking wood working bench, several other wood working types of equipment surrounded the large wooden table. The last section of the barn looked more like a "man cave". The walls were finished in a light wooden panel, the ceiling was lower and had inset can lighting. In this area there was no real furniture, just a very nicely finished decorated area that looked like a bar would be perfectly at home in the middle and a tv hosting a football game. The bar and tv however were not present. There was a regular entrance door near the man cave area, with two small windows on either side of the door. The windows had blinds that were complete shut at this point, no doubt for privacy both from would be on lookers, but also to hide her view peering outwardly.