Change of Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lighting at this moment was turned down fairly low, giving the barn an appealing glow. She now stood in the middle of the barn, and slowly turned soaking in the environment. The air was warm, the barn was clearly heated. She also noticed a sliding door that provided privacy to a bathroom when needed. This had all the hallmarks of a truly well outfitted mans paradise, including now one very turned on pantyless woman.

Derek let Katie have a moment to continue to look around the barn as he walked a little closer to the man cave area of the barn. She eventually began to follow and finally said, "Do you bring all your victims here?"

Derek smiled, "I can assure you this is not a well frequented place by any woman. This is my space but seemed appropriate for some who might be up for some adventure." he reassured her.

She continued to walk over to him, and he met her within a few steps. "At any time, if you do not want this to continue just say red. I will not necessarily answer to stop, but red means you truly mean it, understand?" he asked her.

"My safe word, yes I understand. I thought that was just in 50 shades, do I need to start calling you Christian?" she asked with another smile, trying to lighten the mood, or at least make herself feel better.

"No please do not ever confuse me with him. He had way too many skeletons in the closest. I am simply a very erotic man who also has a tendency to over plan. Consider me, a fixer. You have a need, and I am here to fix that need Katie. Now, please step over this way." And he led her to the edge of the man cave area.

Derek reached over to a small table and picked up a leather wrist cuff and began to apply the cuff to her wrist.

"Are you serious, I am not sure about that!" Katie said fairly quickly.

"Trust me. I will do you no harm, I truly promise that. Adventure, control... remember?" he said in a soothing tone again.

Katie did not protest anymore and held her small wrist still while he fished the leather strap through the D ring and secured it firmly to her wrist. He then did the same to her other wrist. He stepped back and admired the work so far, and then gently said, "Katie, please remove your dress while I watch."

Her face burned again with the heat of embarrassment as his commands were very direct and caught her off guard. She looked at him with a moment pause, bit her lip and then hesitantly reached behind her and started to unzip the dress. When the zipper reached the lowest point just above her bottom, she slowly let the shoulders slip free of the dress, letting the dress slip further down her body, and then holding it in place for another moment, realizing that although she still had on a bra, she had no panties on.

He was watching and waited to see how she would react to the command. How much did she want to be controlled? He noticed the black lace bra did match the panties that were still in his coat pocket and held her very nicely shaped chest perfectly.

Katie looked at him one more time, and then let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She tried to subconsciously cover herself slightly and he walked over to her, ever so lightly touching the side of her arm with the back of his index finger.

"Katie, you are stunning. You have nothing to be worried about. I assure you I am finding you incredibly attractive." And as a way of demonstrating his words, he allowed his now growing member to slide against her hip as he walked behind her. She gasped once again as his lips touched her bare neck and shoulders, kissing her ever so slightly.

His hands gently traced the outline of her chest where the bra edge met her skin. She could feel the slightest touch moving around her, and she was now relaxing and was trying to will him to touch her more directly. He was having none of that as this was all about his control.

She held her breath slightly as she felt his hand beginning to unclasp her bra. He kissed her at the same moment on the side of her neck and her head leaned back to him. She felt the bra straps slip off her shoulders, and in the next moment she was naked save the wrist cuffs and high heel shoes. She was trying very hard to not admit to herself; this is exactly what she hoped but never dreamed would happen this evening.

He turned and reached for something she did not immediately understand the purpose. A thin sized rope was hanging near them and a carabiner type clasp attached to the end. He walked her to the rope and attached the carabiner to the D ring in each cuff. The clasp held her wrists somewhat close together, but the rope did not provide much resistance at all. He next produced from a cabinet a metal bar with two cuffs, one on each end. She understood this immediately however and knew that a spreader bar was about to be attached to each ankle. True to the name, her legs were now spread a little more that shoulder width apart.

He walked away again over to the man cave wall and looked at her. She looked at him with what can only be described as pure lust in her eyes as the treatment now was making her very turned on. She watched as his finger pushed a wall socket button and the hum of an electric motor caught her attention, at the same time she could feel the rope being pulled towards the ceiling. Oh shit she thought, this just get really serious.

He continued to raise the rope until her arms were vary taught above her head. The view was now exquisite. A truly beautiful woman, long legs on top of high heels, a spreader bar separating them, her arms fully pulled above her head causing her chest to be very much on display. He could see her breasts move up and down in quick succession as her breathing continued to be rapid with excitement.

He once again moved towards her and began to touch her leg, rubbing her inner thigh and teasing up around her completely bare womanly area. It was at this moment he noticed the drip that had been forming and was so pronounced it was now running down her inner thigh.

"Katie, I do believe your body is giving away any secret you might be considering hiding regarding how this treatment is completely driving you wild." He said with a very wicked smile.

"Oh my god..." she whispered in return, somewhat embarrassed by the event.

"You are turned on, yes?" he asked, knowing the answer without question.

"Yes, you know I am" she whispered back. Her eyes now looking at him.

"Mmmmm, Yes I do Katie, and I actually quite like that... I think we will leave that be for a while." He replied, letting the drip to continue to move down her leg. This he knew would give her a sense of being unable to perform a simple function, like clean up a drip. He smiled as she was definitely feeling out of control now.

"And I didn't mention, I do simply love how cleanly... kept you are. Did you do that today, in anticipation of tonight? Or is that a daily occurrence?" he asked as his finger gently moved over her mound that was complete void of any hair. He was very careful not to get too close to the areas that were swelling with excitement...this need to be drawn out for a better effect.

She looked at him and bit her lip again, her arms above her head and she was moving them slightly, pulling on the cuffs that would not budge. Her chest now heaving, and her nipples were very excited, "Yes" she breathed out in a heavy voice, "Yes I shaved this morning, but I shave every day. I have since I was young." She finished in a mild tone, slightly embarrassed and extremely turned on.

"I see. Why is that?" he said probing for more information.

"It has always made me feel sexy." She said in a low voice.

"You like feeling sexy, you like and want to be erotic, don't you?" he asked again.

She wasn't sure if this was a question or statement in the matter of fact way he asked, "Yes, I always have it on my mind, and I like to feel sexy." She sheepishly stated.

"Very good Katie, I like that too." He agreed.

He moved around behind her and began to caress her shoulders, and let his hands gently slide down her ribs to her waist, and then her hips. She moved her bottom towards him instinctively to motion the sexual tension she was already feeling. So far, his touches have all been extremely lite, traces outlining her very erotic bound form. He moved his hands back up her body, reaching around and feeling her stomach, down towards her bare mound again but stopping short. Bringing his hands back up he traced around her heaving breasts as she moved to try to get any further sensation. The teasing was beginning to get to be too much without any further stimulation.

"Please" she whispered to him in a pleading voice.

"Oh, interesting... and so soon. I was going to draw this out for a much longer time Katie. Please.... What? Please stop?" he said in a teasing smirk of a voice, and tracing more of her erotic features without touching any vital parts.

"No! Don't stop. I mean, stop teasing me. But don't stop... please ... touch me. Please" she said in short gasps.

He moved his hands again over her body, tracing all the way from her face, lightly down her sides, legs, and back up... but finally this time, taking both of his hands he finally touched fully her breasts. He firmly cupped them, kneading them slightly and with his fore finger and thumb, pinched both nipples simultaneously. Pinching, pulling, twisting slightly and then kneading her breasts again, he worked them for several moments.

She grunted and yelped some when the first direct sensation struck her tender and erect nipples and breasts. This was followed by several seconds of her holding her breath while he performed an erotic onslaught of sensation to very chest, sending the signals directly to her core like two bolts of lightning.

She moaned, grunted, and gasped more as he continued to play with his left hand on her chest, but how his right hand was moving down to her literal dripping wetness. His hand deftly reached for and hit her clit, rubbing in a circle and sending a shockwave through her over stimulated system.

She yelled in surprise, excitement and relief as he was finally touching her. He pressed his body against her back and used himself as a backstop as he firmly continued touching her breasts and clit. In this position it was very easy for him to have access to her neck. He bit slightly, then kissed, and then whispered in her ear, "I want you to cum Katie... I want to hear and feel you cum, I want to know how your body responds... to be controlled, by me...". He continued to touch her and then continued to say in her ear, "but just not yet."

And with that, he completely stopped and pulled away from behind her.

"AHHHH God don't stop!" Katie yelled. "Please. Oh my God Derek I am so close... please? Please make me cum!" she begged.

He grinned at the reaction to her, how stimulated her body had become with so little effort, how much she enjoyed the sensations, and now how quickly she was naturally begging for the man who designed this torment, to continue the torment to completion.

Derek moved around to her front and lift her chin to look her deep in the eyes. "You need to cum Katie? You need it or want it?" he said.

"Oh my God, I need it, I need it so bad, please.... Please make me cum" she begged.

Derek then moved down to his knee and positioned himself directly in front of her pouting wet lips and clit. He scratched down her inner thighs one more time, causing her to buck in surprise and frustration. Then, he inserted his right two fingers in her dripping inner folds, reaching for her inner G spot, and at the same time pushed his left palm just above her naked mound and used his left thumb on her clit. He messaged the clit with firm pressure at the same time reaching up and in, stimulating her G spot with two fingers. The combination of torment, teasing, breast play and now double stimulation was building her impending orgasm quickly.

"Not yet Katie. I'm in control. If you approach too quickly, I will stop.... Hold it Katie... hold it..." he commanded her at the same time stimulating her greatly.

He looked up at her, her eyes squeezed shut, her head thrown backward and at this moment unable to take a breath. With all of her might she was trying to control the impending building orgasm. She could feel it building, she was so close, it was all she could do to try to delay the approach of the edge of orgasm, praying that she could and praying that he would make her cum hard.

"Almost there... just another... moment.... Listen to me Katie... three...." He paused his count but continued his erotic assault, looking at her again.

"two.... Almost...."

More assault... he watched, she had a vein now showing along her furrowed and sweating forehead... she was built up beyond solo capability.

"One, now. Cum Katie, cum as hard as you can!" he said with a forceful tone.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........." Katie wailed as the orgasm blasted through her body, her entire center core compressed in spasms, her legs stiffed, her arms pulled, and she screamed again as the next wave brought a gush of orgasmic fluid out of her. Again, and again, she convulsed, orgasming, and letting the waves run through her.

He steadied his hands and fingers, letting her grind against him as needed, and then slowly, ever so slowly, letting her begin to relax and he ever so slowly moved his hands, and slowly removed his fingers from her extremely sensitive areas.

He stood and looked at her and smiled. She looked back and didn't have the ability yet to smile, but a look of complete satisfaction and mental and physical exhaustion all washed over her.

He reached down and release the leg spreader from her legs first. Then he moved to the push button on the wall and activated the electric winch, lowering her arms slowly.

"Steady Katie don't try to move" he said as he was by her side as the rope came further down. He removed the clasp from each cuff and guided her over to a tall stool that was nearby. She steadied herself with the stool and Derek retrieved a towel from the nearby bathroom. He also brought a bottle of water with him and handed both to her.

"That was beautiful Katie, thank you for allowing me to indulge in your desires. It was a great pleasure for me." He said that and kissed her on her forehead, pulling back and looking at her eyes and she looked up to meet his gaze.

"Oh my God Derek, that was amazing. Thank you. I can never get that excited or worked up on my own. I guess I really needed that." She said with a grin finding its way back to her flushed cheeks.

"Yes, and I hope that you may need my help again, that is if you think you could handle another round of control?" he said looking at her, close to her face.

She looked at him, deeply in his eyes, and moved in to give a very passionate kiss. After a few moments she separated from him and gently said, "Yes Derek, I believe I will very much need to try that again. Thank you again. You made me feel very safe and your control was beyond belief."

She continued to clean herself as best she could, and Derek retrieved her dress and bra. He gave her the items and suggested she could use the restroom if needed. She made her way to the restroom and then turned at the door, "I believe I am still missing an item of clothing that I came with." She said with a playful smile, suggesting her panties were needed.

"Actually, you arrived without wearing your panties, so you are leaving with exactly what you were wearing. But gallant effort Katie."

She exited from the bathroom a few minutes later, seemingly more cooled off and in fairly put together shape.

They sat and spoke for a few minutes, "So, you don't do this often?" she said looking around the barn.

"No. Almost always this is actually my fun space. I wood work here, and also do some of my own playing here. But this is not at all a regular occasion. It was very special for me and thank you again for the honor." He assured her.

She smiled with relief.

They were ready to depart, and he opened the door of the Mercedes for her, and she once again made her way down to the sporty leather seats. He moved around to the other side and entered the car. She was excited to see the exterior of the building, the location where they have been, but just as quickly as the notion arrived, it was gone as he handed her the blindfold.

"Please put this one. We don't want to ruin the adventure, at least not quite yet."

She gave a bit of a huffy breath but added the blindfold after securing the seat belt. As he started the car, the seat belt once again hugged her while it calibrated the persons size, and she quietly smiled thinking that even his car has a bondage perspective. What an evening, and what would happen next, she wondered.