Change of Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said this while looking sternly into her dark brown eyes.

"I expect this will not be comfortable, this will drive you crazy, and you will have several occasions that you will truly want to be out. However, I only expect you to use the code request when you must need out, not when you want out. Am I clear this plan?"

She looked at him for a few moments absorbing all that he had said. Her body slumped slightly understanding that he had this completely planned to which she could not think of a way out. She did not want to endure this adventure at all but felt she did not have a choice.

Looking at him with a slightly deflated look she replied, "Derek, I do not like this plan, but I understand the rules."

He walked to her and as gently as he could leaned down and kissed her in a slow passionate kiss. He broke the kiss pulling back and looked into her eyes once again and said, "Katie, you were going crazy just a few minutes ago. I assure you having the ability to touch taken away will continue to drive you crazy, I know this from lots of experience. I promise when I return Sunday, I will promptly remove this, and take care of what will surely be a very aching need to have sex. No toys, no tricks. When I get back, we are going to ravish each other, that is my pledge as the climax to this ordeal."

Her chest was heaving at the thought of Derek ravishing her with no other toys. Never had they been together in that regard and the idea of moving, rolling, feeling their naked bodies in multiple ways was nearly overpowering.

"Ok Derek," she said looking at him intently knowing that even if she hadn't said ok that likely would not have altered this plan.

He bent down and kissed her again. Then pulled back and walked to the backpack and removed the small lock box and set it on the end table near her. The irony of the key being so close was not lost on her.

"Derek how am I supposed to go to the bathroom in this?" she said blushing slightly.

"Sorry, I was going to get to that but have been very distracted by the vision of you bound like that. When you are free and can see the front of the belt, you will notice that the front is perforated to be able to do that business and will not be too much problem. You will probably need to use a wet wipe to just clean that up afterwards. Admittedly, going number two in the belt will be a little more of a challenge. I am leaving a small cord here for you. When you have to do that, wrap the cord under the other cord that is running between your bottom. You can slightly pull the chastity cord to the side with the other cord. When you are done, you will likely have to reach and wipe that up accordingly. I apologize ahead of time for that. I could have opted for a design that had a large opening in the back for an easier time, but in researching those designs there are complaints of not being comfortable and chaffing. So, I opted for comfort for you."

"When this is over Derek, I am really going to get even with you," she said glaring at him.

"I don't believe you are in a position to make such threats Katie," he said with a wicked grin. "As a matter of fact, I believe that comment will be added to the naughty list."

Katie glared at him but softened slightly at the thought of the list again. This list he keeps talking about is very annoying she thought.

"Also, when you shower or bath, make sure you dry the belt as best you can and even blow dry as best you can under the front of the belt. That is for the best hygiene. Actually, for only a couple of days it should not be an issue. If we were having you wear the belt for a week or longer, we would have to organize some hygiene plans. But you will be fine for two evenings I am sure."

"A week! You wouldn't dare!" she exclaimed.

"Let's see how you feel on Sunday. I don't see long term chastity in our future, limits the fun for all," he said finishing with a wink.

He walked back towards her and checked the melting ice. The cube was getting very near the diameter of the ring and he knew it would not be long before her hands were free. He moved to the front of her and bent down, and began kissing her inner thigh, and around the inner edge of the chastity device causing her to moan in pure need of needing more stimulation. He knew this was a bit cruel and stopped after just a few moments of this torture.

He stood and kissed her deeply one more time and then backed away, looked at her deeply in her eyes one last time and said, "Thank you for trusting me once again Katie. You could truly say no and I would respect your decision of course. However, I assure you Sunday will be amazing once this is finished," he concluded and tapped on her chastity belt front.

"Derek, I am very unsure about this, but with the emergency out I am willing to give it a try, for you."

"Thank you, and as much as I am doing this for me, I assure you, you will enjoy the release more."

With that he turned and walked out of her house.

The wrist cuffs rattled against the closed door as she pulled, testing the rigidity of the melting ice cube that was still not small enough to slip through the ring. She looked up at the ingenious yet simply plan to use melting ice as a means of bondage and shook her head. Where the hell does he come up with this she thought. But that was nothing compared to what was now locked around her waist, cutting off any ability to touch her aching pussy. This plan she thought was border line cruel and unusual punishment.

Moving her hips back and forth she tried to get a sense of how uncomfortable the chastity device was going to be for the next 2 days. Thinking about the level of planning that went into this adventure and clearly the cost of such a device did make her feel somewhat appreciated. He had always demonstrated a lot of planning for their adventures and this was no exception. The belt seemed to fit very precise, and she wondered how he was able to get such a fit.

As she thought about all of the work he had done to have her into this predicament, and the promise of how he was going to satisfy her upon her return, she realized that this was another elaborate form of erotic buildup that he enjoyed so much. She really did appreciate the extent he went to create these adventures. Looking down again and studying the belt, from what she could see she thought the belt actually looked sexy on, but she thought she dare not tell him that as he would likely have her wear it more often. Controlling her for a few hours is one thing, controlling her 24/7 from afar was something totally different. Secretly she was beginning to like this adventure, at least for now.

Giving the cuffs another tug she felt the ice squeeze through the ring and her arms were finally free to move down to her front. With her wrists now at a comfortable height and the knot in the stockings visible, she made quick work of untying the stockings and removed the cuffs. The release was a welcome relief to her shoulders and arms. Now her attention moved to the chastity device.

Her first steps in the device took her to the bathroom to look at the device in the full-length mirror. She picked up her phone on the way and soon was in front looking at the erotic reflection staring back. The metal chastity belt hugged her body in a perfect fit, snug around her waist and no gaps whatsoever as the chastity section molded over her aching pussy. Turning around she saw the sealed cord that emerged from the top of her ass and rigidly connected to the back of the waist belt. Using the restroom was a very big concern but this was a thought for later.

Feeling the vibration of her phone she looked down to see a message arriving from Derek. "Checking to make sure you are ok? Are you free?"

"Yes, I was released a couple of minutes ago," she typed back.

"Great, then I am pulling away now. I waiting to make sure nothing happened while you were coming to the end of the bondage time. So... how are you feeling, or should I not ask?"

"In shock!" she text back.

" ;) you're welcome" he typed back. "So how is the fit? Remember, we have the emergency out if needed, but truly only if absolutely necessary please."

"To be honest, the fit is ok. It's tight, but I believe ok for now. Will see for how long. Not sure how I will be able to go out with this on."

"Right, it's why I asked if you had any major plans this weekend if you remember. I wanted to make sure you didn't have something like a party or major function that was on you calendar. Should be able to wear clothes if you need to go out. Maybe you need to go to the grocery just to test it. ;)"

Oh shit. He is thinking about making sure I go out she thought.

"I am sure it will be fine," she typed trying to deflect the idea.

A pause with no text and she was worried that he was crafting another idea. However, she also remembered that he was actually supposed to be driving and he should not be texting while driving.

"Aren't you driving? No texting!" she wrote trying to make sure he didn't deliver any more bad ideas.

"Voice to text is a great thing. However, I am going to let you be for a while. I will check in later. And I believe you need to make a trip to the grocery. Please send me a selfie of you there. Thank you. And Katie, this is very exciting for me to share with you. Thank you for being such a great play partner. I appreciate you."

She read the text twice understanding that he truly wanted her to go out wearing the chastity device under some cloths. That would be a trick she would have to cover in a little while. First, she needed to use the restroom and was nervous about attempting this task for the first time.

Walking over to the toilet she was very aware of the belt's presence. Her natural hip movement from side to side caused her to be aware of the form fitting belt and cover with each step. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but she thought she would constantly be aware of the belt and the fact it was truly locked on her. She doubted she would get used to it and just not notice it was on. No, there would be a constant feeling and awareness of the belt for the next couple of days.

Standing in front of the toilet and looking down at the belt she in fact noticed there was a second plate that had a series of small holes for the liquid to drain. She wasn't exactly clear what was behind the perforated plate but from what she could tell it was very solid with a narrow slot along the length under the outer plate. Out of curiosity she tried to reach under the plate, and she could manage a single finger up to the first knuckle, but that was all. There would be no reaching her clit as much as she needed to at this point.

She carefully sat on the toilet seat and felt the belt remain very tight against her. The feeling of needing to relieve herself was very present but the notion of having to do this through the belt was a bit disconcerting. She leaned slightly forward and knew she had to try it. Worse case she thought was if it was a complete disaster, she could step directly in the shower to clean herself and then text him for the emergency code.

True to his instruction, the belt was indeed designed for such a process and after a few nervous moments, all was ok. She stood and cleaned up the outer part of the belt and made a mental note to shower later and make sure she cleaned behind the belt as best she could. This was a bit of a pain and would be a serious problem during the weekday or for long term, however she was taking the belt in stride as best she could as truth be told she was curious as to the longer-term effect. He obviously planned this for the weekend she remembered and once again was shaking her head at the length of his planning.

And she also shook her head at the thought that just went through her head, long term use. This idea was not at all an idea that sounded good to her and could not imagine how some would do it, or do they? She made her way to her computer to do some research and first searched, 'long term female chastity use'. A couple of hours later, she had read several blogs and forums about beginner chastity, why people like chastity, the do's and don'ts around chastity, and long-term issues. She wasn't as surprised at the physical issues she read with the very little she had experienced of the device so far. The mental issues, the psychology of the device and the control aspects did fascinate her.

Having done the research, she felt better about the device and only having it on total for a couple of days. She would most definitely be making sure she showered and dried but was not as worried about that. There were a few concerns about pain points around the waist or cable thong but her reading allowed her to understand what to watch regarding the onset of pain. She remembered she could always use the emergency out and felt better having this option.

After the physical concerns, she was occupied with nonstop thoughts about how she would feel with the device locked on. The not knowing, fearing if she would go crazy with lust over the next couple of days was at the forefront of her thoughts.

During the reading she also discovered more information about male chastity than female chastity. This intrigued her and she remembered Derek's comments about lots of experience with chastity. She wondered what he meant by that exactly and reached for her phone.

"Quick update, it's been a couple of hours and so far, so good. I am constantly reminded that I can not touch the very thing I so desperately want to touch, so the mind game perspective is more difficult than the physical perspective. It's not too uncomfortable yet, so I applaud you once again for all of your work around these adventures. BTW, how much experience do you have with chastity yourself? You mentioned that..."

She hit the send button and got up from her computer and walked to the bedroom to figure out what she might be able to wear over the metal device. She looked at her phone and the text message was not immediately read, which she thought he still might be driving. This provided her time to try on a few items.

Holding up a pair of leggings she suspected anything tight like that would not work at all as any edge or bulge would be seen. She looked at a pair of sweatpants and that would probably work to not show the device however they also would not be the most common thing for her to wear out to the grocery. She decided to try on a pair of jeans that fit relatively well but were not overly tight. The jeans seemed to work pretty well after reviewing herself in the mirror. Opting to stay casual she put on a t-shirt which she tucked into the jeans to make sure the belt was covered, and then put on a Patagonia sweatshirt which was slightly loose fitting making sure the belt was nice and hidden.

The tension on the belt around her waist moved from side to side as she walked fully clothed to the mirror to examine her look. She turned around and spied every possible location an edge or indent might be seen but was sure it would be fine. Walking in the belt fully clothed was an interesting sensation as she could feel every aspect of being truly locked and therefor controlled and yet not a single person would likely know as she walked in public. A grin appeared as she thought about the kinky level he was taking her and that she actually was enjoying all of his attention.

A vibration on the end table where her phone lay indicated that a text message had been received. She anxiously retrieved her phone hoping it was a response from Derek about her chastity question. She was not disappointed when she saw the text message was from him.

"I am very glad to hear you are getting along so well. It's early, but I like the confidence and absolutely the mind portion is worse than the physical effect. Yes, I have used and still use on occasion a chastity device. As you know, I love the buildup and minus a great play partner, one way to ensure I can't touch and therefor create a buildup is a chastity device. Thank you for asking. Now, have you gone to the grocery yet?"

She smiled at this last sentence as she had known he was serious about this request. Also, she was happy that she was dressed and can report back.

"Actually, I am dressed and just getting ready to head out. It should be interesting, but I am pretty sure no one will see the device."

"Very good Katie. It is exciting to wear a device like that and know that no one will know or expect your kinky hidden article. Actually, that is one of my favorite aspects of the chastity device, which is knowing such an erotic secret and no one else does. Makes you wonder if there are more wearers out there in the same boat?"

"I am still a little nervous about going out like this," she text back. "But, in terms of some of the other adventures, this is reasonably calm by your kinky standards!"

"LOL, the weekend isn't over yet."

She thought about this for a moment and could not imagine what could possibly be added to the inability to touch herself due to a chastity device, but she also knew not to push that limit.

"So, are you at your work destination?" she quickly text, trying to change the topic.

"Yes, made it no problem. I look forward to hearing about your trip to the grocery, if you get a chance take a pic while you are there please. But be careful while in public, I don't want you to be seen."

That was actually very sensible of him she thought. However, this short amount of erotic discussion had fueled her need and she reached to touch herself but the belt completely protecting her aching need to have any sensation. She became increasingly aware that the belt was really going to be difficult to have on for two more days. Her 'want' was quickly moving up the desire scale to 'need'!

"I will be careful, on my way soon," she text back and walked to the mirror to double check her ability to stealth the device one last time.

All seemed to be well hidden so with a deep breath she picked up her keys and headed out the door. The walk to her car was the longest walk she had taken with the belt on and each step kept her constantly aware that the snug fitting device was in place and keeping her satisfaction at bay and erotic needs rising.

The belt pressed firmly against her abdomen as she positioned herself gently in the driver's seat of her car. She laughed slightly at the thought of applying her seatbelt over the other belt and hoped like crazy she did not get in a crash and taken to the hospital. That would surely be added to the countless "you will never believe what we saw today" stories that every emergency room logged! Putting those thoughts behind her she concentrated on driving to the grocery.

The walk from her car and through the front door felt like a beacon was over her head flashing "look what I have on". Reminding herself that the belt was well concealed, she continued through the entrance and began to walk through the store aisles. She didn't really need anything to purchase but put on the disguise that she was shopping, all the while truly planning on when to take a picture to send to Derek. She wanted him to know she was taking this seriously and was very turned at the moment even though the ache was begging to really be bothersome.

Two aisles later she was alone and did not think anyone would be coming around the corner. She was careful to scout the speed of her fellow shoppers in the neighboring aisles and felt the time was right. Holding her phone with the selfie camera on, she quickly lifted the lower portion of her shirt exposing the top portion of the chastity belt above her jeans. She took two quick photos and then replaced the sweatshirt and t-shirt to hide the menacing belt once again.

Finishing that task, she quickly looked behind her to make sure no one spotted her and to her relief the coast was still clear. A few clicks on the phone opened the photo app and she reviewed the two pictures. Thankfully one was very clear and showed the device along with the background of the grocery.