Change of Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heels clicked on the floor as she rose from her kneeling position and walked across the room retrieving the lock box that contained the key to her chastity device.

Turning back to him she said, "I hope you have the combination for this?" and started to walk back towards him.

"I do indeed Katie, I do indeed," he said with a grin as a drip of precum formed on the head of his cock began to drip.

"I am glad I am not the only one who drips," she said looking at the clear drop that was dangling from his full erection.

Handing him the box she simply said, "Open it."

The dials spun under his fingers as he adjusted them to the correct code. Derek pulled the small release lever and the devious lid was finally open. He removed the key and stared at her deeply in her dark brown eyes.

"Don't even think about it," she told him and started to pull off the t-shirt exposing her naked torso. "Take off your cloths, now," she said to him very sternly.

Derek paused for a moment contemplating all of the next moves he may employ, and then set the key down began to follow her instructions and started removing his cloths. With his shirt off, he slid his pants the rest of the way off and then lastly his socks. Fully naked her eyes swept over him with as much fire and lust as he had ever seen.

"Key, and follow me," she said and turned and started to strut to the bedroom.

Understanding this was a command that wasn't able to be changed, nor did he care to, he picked up the key and stared at her as she walked towards the bedroom. The heels still on caused a slight extra twist in her hips and he was transfixed at her vision before him.

In the bedroom she turned to face him and pulled him into a deep kiss once again. Her hand once again began to stroke his hard shaft. Her other hand reached for his right hand and motioned it down to her locked pussy.

"Touch me Derek," she breathlessly whispered in his ear. "feel how wet I am Derek." She pushed his hand against the steel of the belt knowing full well that he could not feel her.

"Come on baby, finger me. I want you now Derek, come on baby," she continued to tease.

Her hips were grinding against him while she whispered this in his ear. She bit his lower lobe with her teeth and pulled. She pressed harder on his right hand as if to perform all of the actions she was whispering to him. The metal of the chastity device was warmed to her body temperature and he could feel the device as if it were almost part of her now. The climax of his plan was virtually now complete. The two were at a height of buildup that can only be achieved after days of play. And now it was time to complete.

She released her bite and with both hands pushed him slightly away and said, "Enough teasing, take this off me now."

Derek reached for the key and without hesitation bent down and inserted the key into the lock. With a quick quarter turn the lock snapped open. Her hands quickly reached down and pulled on the stainless steel and released the front band and then the waist band that had been constricting her for two days. With the ends finally free, she dropped the belt to the floor and instantly turned around and bent over.

Her legs were straight and spread while still wearing the heels. The lips of her pussy were very swollen and extremely wet. She rested on her arms on the bed and said, "Fuck me hard Derek!"

The vision of pure lust in front of him was almost too much. He hesitated for just a quick moment taking in all of her, then stepped closer and placed his head against the folds of her wet pussy. Gripping her hips, in one continuous motion slid his cock inch by slow inch fully in her.

She stopped breathing during the first penetration but as he reached full depth, she let out a grunt mixed with a groan that developed from her inner most core and left her in a loud "Oh...my....god...."

She pushed back signaling him to pull backwards and he complied, and then thrust back into her with a firm push. Grunting with each subsequent thrust, he sped up his motions and truly began to fuck her in a grueling initial pace causing her hands to grip the top cover in two fists.

"Don't stop Derek," she grunted out, "and don't.... cum, yet."

He held her hips with greater pressure and continued the assault.

"Is that what you need Katie?" he said in a deep voice through gritted teeth.

"Mmmppph hmmm," was all she could manage at this point as he thrust deep and hard in her.

Another moment later she somehow managed to say, "so...close... don't stop!"

A few more thrusts caused her back to arch and she let out a scream, "I'm... cum...ming!!"

Derek instinctively slowed the pace and held her tightly as she moved her convulsing pussy around his cock creating the perfect erotic sensation as wave after wave pulsed around his still rock-hard erection.

As the initial waves subsided, she slid away from him and turned, "Lie down on your back, I am not even close to being done with you."

A knee was place on the bed as he climbed to the center and rolled over onto his back. Katie quickly was on top and with her right hand reached down and guided the head of his hard cock to her very wet and swollen opening. She slid down in one easy motion and then moved both hands to his chest and began rocking back and forth against the hard manhood.

Her movements were not slow but very direct and deliberate as her desire for pure intense sexual release had not diminished from the previous orgasm. Days of buildup and days of denial were boiling out in extreme passion, and her movements on top of her lover were strong and animalistic!

She ground against him harder and harder, pushing the tip of his hard cock against her g spot at the same time grinding her clit against his body. The pace she was moving was torrid as her lustful need continued to build with each thrust back and forth. She was not moving up and down on his cock but grinding against him to maximize the pressure she desperately needed. This motion continued for several moments as her breath shortened and sweat began to form on her skin.

"I am building again Derek," she breathless said looking down at him finally. "This time, cum with me. But...not...yet. Wait..."

She continued to grind against him, and her hands subconsciously dug into his chest. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations and building orgasm. In turn Derek was concentrating hard to make sure he did not cum too quickly. Her intensity was turning him on very quickly and the heat internally was reaching his own boiling point.

He fought back hard to not tip over the edge and cum to quickly as he continued to watch her grind against him. Each second getting closer and closer. It was pure ecstasy to witness her reaction to all of the buildup he had so carefully planned.

"I am so close Derek...," she hissed. "Get ready..."

She continued and even managed to speed up the motion slightly. Derek was rock hard inside of her feeling her core grind against him as she manipulated her body angle to achieve the optimal sensation. His grip tightened on her hips as he helped drive her back and forth escalating the sensation to the closest possible desire to orgasm without actually going over the point of no return. He knew he could not hold this back long as the experience of her pure lust was having the same effect on him.

"Oh God Derek, I am so close..." she said in a louder voice, "Get...ready...almost...," she grunted and gripped his chest tighter.

Another moment of back and forth grinding, building the erotic climax together without breathing and without saying a word. His grip was strong on her hips as he moved in unison with her. He was approaching the edge; he knew another second or two and his orgasm would start.

And she finally said it.

"NOW! Cum with me!" she screamed and arched her back and moved in slow spasms as the orgasm rocked through her body.

Each wave developed from her deepest core and shot shockwaves through her entire body. At the same time, Derek's body arched and lifted slightly as his orgasm erupted and filled her with his erotic fluid. Wave after wave continued to shoot through him and the two experienced one of the strongest and longest orgasm of their recent memory.

Staying still on top of him, she began to relax her grip on his chest and realized for the first time how hard she had held him. Her fingers were actually stiff from tension and she looked down and saw the marks left behind by her nails.

"Oh, Derek I am sorry," she whispered and moved to kiss his chest. "I had no idea I was hurting you."

Raising her chin with his hand gently, he kissed her and then said, "I would not have stopped you for all the pain in the world. You were in a space I drove you to, and I needed you to experience it all."

She collapsed on his chest and was silent for another moment allowing her body to regain a somewhat steady heart rate and breathing pace, both being highly elevated from the love making. Or was it pure fucking she thought as she bathed in the glow of the tingling still flowing completely through her. Love making was passion, caressing, full of thought and understanding. Fucking was animalistic, lustful, from the pure need of desire. Yes, she thought she just fucked her brains out, and was not done. But perhaps she could now switch gears to love making.

Raising her head again she looked down at him and grinned slightly. At the same time, she eased herself off of his shrinking erection and then rolled over to her side and looked at him.

"That was some of the most intense sex I have ever had. Thank you, Derek."

"I had hoped the experience was good. You never know with something this extreme, but I believed you could handle it. And it definitely got the desired results from you."

"Oh we aren't done yet, but that did take care of the raging fire for sure. And yes, it was pretty exciting wearing that. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it might be. But it was way more maddening then I thought it would be. So more mental, less physical. That's not to say I would want to wear that again anytime soon. But I can see the desired effect and results. I get it. Thank you for all of that Derek. And you say you have one too... hmmm I think I should hold they keys...pet."

The smile grew on Derek's face listening to her describe the events and also her anxiousness to control him.

"One step at a time Katie, one step at a time. Yes, as I have said I have lots of experience with chastity, and I do. Maybe one day you can hold the keys, but I have other plans for you...pet."

The two embraced and kissed, and shortly thereafter another love making session began.