Change of Control Ch. 05

Story Info
The table is turned, literally for a self bondage night.
8.7k words
4.79
13.1k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers

This is a continuation of the series. It takes a while to get going, but thought the end makes up for it...

The smell of coffee filled the room as Derek was up starting his Monday morning earlier than normal despite the need for more sleep. He had just returned from a work trip over the weekend, but more importantly he had spent several hours with Katie late that Sunday afternoon and evening, unlocking her from her chastity belt adventure.

He had Katie play with herself for several days leading up to that previous Friday, and then unbeknownst to her, had a plan that while she was bound instead of satisfying her, he locked her in a chastity belt preventing her from any further erotic sensation. Not only was she incredibly disappointed in not achieving a much-desired orgasm, she learned that the mind can be a tremendous tool for arousal. During the enforced abstinence, she wanted and needed to touch and play more and more the longer the belt was locked on, which was impossible which only heighted the vicious erotic loop Derek had created.

When he finally returned to her on Sunday afternoon, her level of desire was at a never before reached peek of need, resulting in her desire for him to "fuck her brains out" as she described.

Smiling recounting the memories of the last adventure, Derek took another sip of coffee and contemplated what would be the next torment. He had a few ideas, but also was beginning to feel the need to generate his own form of buildup. A fleeting thought occurred to him that perhaps it was time that Katie could help, but he was not ready for that level of disclosure on his part. As much as they had shared to date, he also was not clear if she would like or want to be in the Dominant role, and that could become awkward. He would need to talk this over with her, in time. But for now, he thought it best to keep her in her submissive role and he would scratch his own proverbial itch in his traditional fashion.

Before having Katie in his life, Derek had become fairly adapt at creating his own chastity and bondage scenarios. He loved the feeling of not being directly in control of his play and potential outcome and often would apply the chastity device and use a software program to hold the release code of a small lock box that contained the key. This would sometimes be short or could stretch on for a few days depending on the variability of the program.

With extreme caution, he also practiced bondage, or in his case self-bondage. What started as a simple idea had grown over the years with experience and research. How to bind one's self was the first challenge, how to keep truly bound was a second challenge, and how to be able to safely get out of the bondage was an extremely important challenge. Derek read several online resources about the subject and combined with his ingenuity produced a series of different ways to truly bind himself in an inescapable situation, usually being tormented by some means at the same time.

Timing was such that he wanted to be with Katie again very soon, but also wanted to have a few hours of strict bondage and decided that Wednesday evening would be a good evening to setup for his self-bondage plan. He would take Katie to diner Monday evening, have Tuesday to begin with his self-imposed chastity, finish up Wednesday evening and then be ready to devise his next adventure with Katie for the coming weekend.

Midafternoon on Monday Derek opened his cell phone and text, "Hey there! Feel like dinner tonight? Or do you need more rest from yesterday?"

A smile broke across Katie's face as she saw the text from Derek. Opening the message thread, she replied, "Dinner sounds great!".

"Pick you up at 6? Casual," Derek replied back.

"That sounds perfect actually. See you then"

The rest of the day went by in typical fashion, although for the first time that the two had been living out these adventures together, this would be the first traditional date that they had. The thought warmed her, and a smile grew across her face at the notion of this first act of normalcy. She liked the idea, but also felt a little empty at the missing erotic element in the plan. What the hell is wrong with me she chuckled to herself and shook her head. He had driven her crazy, more then she knew was possible, and now she was already missing it.

"What have you done to me Derek?" she said to herself and continued to shake her head in disbelief.

The sleek white sedan slowed to a precise stop a couple of minutes before 6 and he knocked on her front door exactly on time. She greeted him with a quick kiss and the two left for dinner. Casual was definitely the theme as they both wore jeans and comfortable shirts. She did have heels on however to make sure she kept his fire lit, even during a casual night.

"Nice shoes," he smiled to her as he guided her out to his car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you, sir," she joked with a grin, "I thought you might like them."

The drive was short to the restaurant which had a very nice bar area overlooking a lake. Just before they arrived a call came in through the car's audio system and Derek, recognizing the number picked up the call on the speaker system.

"Hey Mike, how are you? What's up?" Derek said clearly knowing Mike well.

"We had a large limb come down and I need to borrow a chainsaw and remember you having one in the pole barn. Mind if I grab it?" Mike asked.

"No problem, but if you need it now, I am out. Help yourself. You will need the code to the barn to unlock the door, it's the last 4 numbers of my cell phone. Help yourself but be careful!"

"Thanks Derek! I will bring it back over the weekend."

"No hurry, I have no plans for it."

They both said their goodbyes and Derek ended the call.

"I now have a new piece of information about you Derek," Katie said with a grin.

"What is that? That I have a chainsaw?" he replied with a smirk in return.

"Well yes, but somehow that does not surprise me. No, I was thinking that I now know the code to get into the pole barn which has been our playroom!"

"Oh right... I guess now you do. However, you still don't know where I live so I think the contents of the barn are safe!"

Katie reflected on all of the times that she had been driven to the pole barn which had been scenes of a few of their very erotic adventures, Derek had blindfolded her to add to the mystique of the adventure. She truly did not know where he lived. She surmised that with a little internet work that could likely be figured out, but she kind of liked the mystery.

"Aren't you worried about the toys with Mike heading there?" she asked.

"Not at all. Everything is put away and I have known Mike for years. We borrow stuff all the time from each other, and he always returns items in better shape than when he picked them up. I completely trust Mike and he would never let himself in without calling first, and he would never snoop, and who would think to snoop in a barn anyway? Nope, not worried at all."

All of that made sense and calmed a little concern that had been growing that during the times she had been tied and tormented in that room, someone could have come in. It sounded like everything was fine, and at this point she completely trusted Derek that he would have that figured out.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival at the restaurant. They made their way in and ordered a glass of wine while waiting for the server to take their order.

"I am glad you could make it to dinner tonight Katie. I have a long international call tomorrow evening and then Wednesday I also believe I am tied up. I wanted to see you before the next couple of days didn't allow us to see each other."

He felt a little guilty at the last statement as Wednesday evening he had planned to literally tie himself up. He did say it in the sentence but then grouped the plan with Tuesday night's call, which implied both were out of his control and business related.

His thoughts regarding this were quickly interrupted, "Oh really. Tied up Wednesday. Hmmmm, are you cheating on me Derek?" she teased clearly not being serious.

He hesitated for a moment and then replied, "Not in the least Katie. You are my only muse. However, who knows if I will be truly tied or just metaphorically speaking?" leaving the mystery hang in the air.

"Well, I know you have lots of experience, so I will not worry about you. Or should I?" she asked.

"Not in the least. I can assure you I play safe."

"Why do you do that to yourself if I can ask? Again, not assuming that is truly what you are doing but you have mentioned it before."

"Yes, probably good for me to explain. First, finding a person whom you can trust with such an intimate situation as erotic bondage is extremely difficult. The subject just doesn't come up in everyday conversation. These things take time to develop, although your trust in me did accelerate and I truly appreciate that. Once again, I will never break that trust. So, having a partner is very difficult to find.

"Also, regarding the act itself," he continued. "We have spoken about my desire for the buildup, the excitement, the anticipation and pushing boundaries to places you didn't know existed. Normal romance or self-play is wonderful, I don't need this all the time. But every now and then I want to push and explore boundaries. I have found that without the bondage aspect, self-control is very difficult, and it is far too easy to give in and ruin the buildup process. Gratification is such a strong need. So over time I began experimenting and learning about bondage and self-bondage to keep my need for gratification at bay while I am being tormented.

"And I suppose that is another part of the equation. Some I believe have a true fetish for the act of bondage, which is fine. I would never judge anyone by their own desires. For me, and now I believe you as well, the bondage is a means of control for the torment. So, the next logical question becomes, how do you torment yourself when you are bound?"

Derek left the question open while he took a sip of wine and watched her intently for her body language or reaction. She had a slight grin and clearly was interested, not put off in the least.

He continued, "I have experimented with different clamps, vibrators and even electric stimulation. All work to a certain degree, but all have the same thing in common, complacency. With any stimulation over time, you begin to become tolerant or less affected by the stimulation than when it first started. Numb isn't the right word, but you certainly don't have the same reaction over time. What I have found is the use of timers, or even programs, that add variability to the stimulation to be extremely affective. If you have something on for let's say two minutes, and then turn it off for three minutes, when it turns back on, that first sensation is back to full blast. That is the key to the torment, variability."

Katie now looked at him with an intense look and replied, "Derek, you have given this a lot of thought, why does that not surprise me."

She sat again for a few moments and Derek watched her intently. He had the feeling that something was wrong.

"Does this bother you?" he asked in a quiet and sincere tone.

"Not in the sense you might think," she replied. "It makes me a little sad that you have to go to such lengths to get the satisfaction and adventure you crave, and no one has been able to help you. Also, truth be told I would be happy to help and might have felt a cringe of disappointment that you haven't asked."

He paused thinking about what she had just said. Nothing she said was directed towards the crazy act but was all about the lack of a relationship in his life. Wow, she was very special indeed.

"Katie, I want to thank you for the support you just gave. It means more than you know. I have thought about asking, but right now I want our dynamic to stay with you as the one being controlled. For now. Maybe, and I mean maybe, I might discuss what you could do but I still have a few ideas in mind for your control. But I must say again, thank you."

She beamed with a smile that clearly represented their growing admiration. She contemplated all that she had learned in the last few minutes and then asked, "So how do you get out? If you are truly bound, then you can't get out. If you can get out, then you aren't truly bound and doesn't that kind of ruin what you're trying to achieve?"

It was Derek's turn to smile, and he replied, "Ah... you are really thinking this through. Kudos to you Katie. Very perceptive. The number one, two and three rules in self bondage are safety, safety, and safety. I suppose people could get serious hurt and if bound for a long time, die. The key to safe play is have a reliable release method and a backup plan for when that method doesn't work."

"So, knowing you the way I do, I can't wait to hear about this! You have come up with some crazy yet amazing ideas, so I am sure you have this perfected," she said with another grin and sip of wine.

"There are a couple of classic ways of self-bondage release. You actually have experienced one already."

She looked at him for a moment reflecting on all they have experienced and then it hit her, "The melting ice! That's how you knew how to do that and how long it would take!"

"Exactly, well done again. Melting ice can be used in several ways. You can create resistance to the bondage mechanism like I did with the pantyhose through a small eye loop. You can freeze a key inside a small or large block of ice. You can freeze string that is bunched together that will loosen as the ice melts and perhaps a key is tied to the end of the string initially out of reach. Melting ice is a very good mechanism. Also, it is a little unpredictable regarding how long each setup will take to melt. The variability regarding the time of release is also very exciting.

"There are many more ways, locking a key in small lockbox is good. You scramble the dials to set a new unlock code, take a picture without looking at the number details, and then upload the picture to one of several sites that are made to hide pictures for various reasons, but most are for some sort of bondage.

"Then, you can go so far as to setup something like electromagnetic locks that as long as electricity is applied the magnets stay shut but turn off the power and the magnets release.

"Each method has it's pros and cons. Simplicity is usually best. Uploading to a website or program relies on the power to be on. What if the website goes down? What if there is a power outage? On the contrary, electromagnetic locks only work when there is power so if there is a power outage, you immediate are unlocked, which is very safe, but the setup can be a bit complicated.

"Which leads to the second part I mentioned, a backup plan. I always have my cell phone nearby. I always tie a small cord to the phone case and the other end near my hand so if the phone were to fall, I could still retrieve it. In the case of a problem, I would have to choose which person I would call and ask them to come help, and... know that I would have a lot of explaining to do."

She chuckled at this and asked, "Have you ever had to use your plan B?"

He grinned at the question and replied, "No. I have been close twice. But each time I was able to get out of it. To your earlier question, with enough preparation, I can assure I am completely bound and being tormented with no way out until whatever the first release mechanism allows it, or I decide to ruin a friendship and make a call."

She thought again for a few moments and looked back at him, "When you do this, how long do you stay bound? I know you have had me bound for a couple of hours before I think, although time gets a little blurred in the adventures."

"Another great question. Too short I have found does not drive me crazy enough to create the feeling of truly wanting or even needing to be released to climax. On the flip side, too long and the thoughts of how long this is going to last starts to outweigh the erotic build up, I start simply thinking how long until it is over. The variability is important to, not exactly knowing how long it will last but within a certain time frame. I find a minimum of 45 minutes to an hour to really get my boiling and keep it that way for as long as 4 hours. Shorter is not enough and longer is just too much. Once I had set it up to keep me bound overnight, but that was way too long."

He paused again and took a sip of wine to study and gauge her reaction. She was processing all of this information thoroughly before making any further comments.

A smirk developed across her face and she finally commented, "Knowing you the way I do now, with all of your planning and creativeness, this information doesn't surprise me really. It actually explains how or why you have done to me what you have done. And if I can also say, it has me a little turned on."

She paused while taking a sip of wine again and then continued, "I actually like that you have experimented with the cause and effects. It makes me trust that you would never hurt me and that you have a great base of experience to build from. I appreciate you sharing. It still makes me want to get even with you some day, but I will let you decide your own fate for now, and mine for that matter."

"Someday perhaps we can arrange that, although the thought of you getting even as you describe may not be all that I would expect. And most of all, thank you again for understanding me. We seem to definitely share a lot of chemistry."

"Yes we do my kinky friend," she said and crossed her legs, which allowed her to feel the wetness between them.

The two shared the rest of the dinner in a more traditional fashion, discussing their workdays, plans for the rest of the week, current issues around the world, all very normal which somehow felt like a nice break for them both.

After dinner Derek drove Katie back to her home and walked her to her door.

"This has been a very nice evening Katie, thanks for going. I need to think of our next adventure soon."

"I am counting on that," she said biting her lower lip in anticipation.

The distance between the two closed as Derek leaned to her and gave her a soft passionate kiss. After a brief moment, the two broke the embrace and she thought that was the softest kiss she had received from her normally very kinky man. She smiled, liking the change of pace.

The next day the two exchanged some fun text messages and pleasantries, but also concentrated on their work as both had fairly busy days.

"I have some video calls this evening but am heading out to run some errands," Derek text her as the 5:00 hour approached.

"Sounds good! Hope your meetings go well and speak to you later!"

Katie turned her car towards one of the major shopping areas in town as she had some items to pick-up for her niece's upcoming birthday. She also thought about the idea of buying a corset for herself to surprise Derek.

As she sat at the stop light waiting for her right turn out of the shopping area and still daydreaming about a corset, a white sedan passed by, and she was snapped out of her daydream by Derek's car. Two more cars were behind him and then the lane was open. She pulled out and realized she was inadvertently following her kinky adventure planner.

As she drove a rush of excitement washed through her at the thought that he might be driving home, which up to this point had been a mystery. Damn blindfold she thought to herself thinking of the times he drove her.

Contemplating what to do, she continued to follow, her mind racing with thoughts. Should she follow him and figure out where he lived? If he saw her would he immediately think she was truly stalking him? If she did follow would it ruin the suspense of the location truly being a mystery?

kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers