Change of Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her latex gloved finger moved seductively around her dripping opening, and then she let a single finger slip gently into herself. She moaned as the finger began to move inside of herself. Leaning forward she had to balance her body by moving her left arm down to the bench, steadying herself as she let her finger heighten her arousal. Derek could only watch as his body lay completely bound, and his mouth still gagged.

Knowing that he could not directly satisfy herself orally, she still lowered herself back on to Derek's face to drive him crazy. The smell of her hot sex and the heat of the moisture on his face was driving him mad. He wanted to stimulate her, to drive her wild at his control, not the other way around.

The electrical stimulation turned on once again, and once again after the rest the shockwaves shot through him at full force. He tried to arch but the bounds held him virtually flat. She ground her pussy against his face and her finger now moved to her swollen clit. She was getting increasingly close to an orgasm but wanted to hold off just a little while longer.

She abruptly moved off Derek as her own needs were beginning to take priority. Quickly she was able to turn around on the bench, looked at Derek as deeply as she could, and taking his cock in her latex clad hand, guided herself down onto his cock.

Being extremely careful not to over stimulate him to an orgasm, she did not move but simply watched Derek try to fight the bindings, to fuck his incredible mistress that rested on his cock. The buildup was reaching new heights for him, and she was not finished.

She remembered the drawers of toys and gently rose from him and carefully stepped down to the stool. Quickly she walked to the drawers and searched for a certain device she hoped was there. A few open drawers later she had the hitachi vibrator in hand and briskly walked back to her bound toy and stepped back on top of his bondage bench top.

She positioned herself over his torso this time facing his head. She squatted down and sat so that his cock was under her ass. She looked one more time deeply into his eyes however her look was now one that was filled with pure lust. She was ready, needing to orgasm, and she was going to.

The sound of the powerful vibrator filled the room as she turned on the hitachi and brought it to her swollen clit. The beast of a machine instantly shot pleasure through her sensitive clit and her head was thrown backwards in pleasure. The vibrator ground against her as she moved the device in small circles between her lips and reached with her other hand to pinch her nipples. The catsuit had zippers there too and quickly she had both breasts exposed and adding to her own stimulation

"Oh God Derek... this ... feels soooo good. Holy fuck, I am not going to last long," she was able to grunt out. The sensations combined with the tightness of her outfit was creating shallow breaths for her.

Derek could semi feel the vibrations emanating from the hitachi through her, but it was only enough to cause him more frustration. Her hips ground against him and the added hitachi made it worse, causing him to want to try to grind in return but once again the security of his own bindings defeated him.

"MMM baby I am so close. Thinking about your beautiful cock in me. Or.. when you... torture me.... AHH FUCK I am cumming!!!" she screamed as she held the hitachi forcefully against her clit, her body withering in the waves of pleasure sweeping across her. Her other hand pulled and twisted at her nipples and wave after wave swept through her.

Derek breathing was very elevated, and he heaved with the exertion of her movement on top of him, in addition to the electrical stimulation that had returned at some point.

Finally, after several mind melting seconds of bliss, Katie batted her eyes open from their closed position during climax, and looked down at Derek. She was trying to catch her breath as well, and after a long deep stare, started to remove herself once again from the top of the bench.

The sharp heels clicked again away from the bench and Derek could hear the faint sound of water running indicating she must be cleaning up. This short break allowed Derek to close his eyes and try to seat these actions deep into his memory so as not to forget this moment. She was completely full of surprises, and this evening was no exception.

She approached, looked at him with a smile, studied the bondage setup, and came up with a plan on the fly.

"You seem to have been enjoying yourself, and I interrupted. I am sorry baby," she playfully said and bent down and kissed his face softly. "I will make sure you are back to your original state, and you can enjoy the rest of the time."

Derek grunted and pulled on the bindings. Katie spotted a bottle of electro conducting lubrication and applied a dab in her palm. She turned and reached for Derek's hard cock, and slowly applied the gel. This caused another gagged moan to be heard. She then applied both electrodes back onto him, carefully remembering their position.

For some reason in Derek's lost thoughts, he was expecting her to untie him, that was apparently not the case. Katie was experienced enough to know that she shouldn't touch any of the dials on the electrical stimulation box as a little dial movement can result in a big change! Satisfied that the electrodes were properly in place, she made sure the cord was attached to the control unit, and for good measure waited for the next cycle to kick in. Looking at the timer, she had about 45 seconds to wait.

While waiting, she moved around to the head of the bench, spotting the timer that was holding his wrists in place. As he explained to her a couple of days before, he was using an electromagnetic lock with a timer. It was easy enough to understand the dials on this device, and Katie turned the dial to add another 90 minutes to his session.

"Well baby, I think we are all set here. Because I was so rude and interrupted your own time, I made sure to add some time to your release to make up for it. I am sure you will thank me later for my generosity."

Derek grunted loudly in protest.

"Now lets just make sure you are ok with the e stim in... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1," she said as she watched the timer countdown and read the numbers out loud.

The shock of the stimulation now back on his cock in addition to his chest caused him to ball his hands into fists and pull hard against the bindings. He held his breath for the next several seconds as the pulses did their internal magic to his nerves. As he began to come down from the initial shock, he made eye contact with her.

"OK, truthfully now Derek, are you alright? Does the stimulation feel like what you had before I arrived? If so, blink once for yes or twice for no," she asked with a very sincere tone in her voice.

He looked deeply into her and after a moment's hesitation, blinked one time.

She smiled, took his head in her hands, gave the gag a long kiss, and then slowly moved the blindfold back over his eyes.

"One question is Derek; do I leave my breasts out or should I zip this suit back closed. I guess you will have to wonder. Maybe I will let you know. Either way, have fun lover, I know I did," she whispered to him.

He grunted again behind the gag as the sound of her heels moved to the door, and then were gone.

As she started the car, she could not help but beam a thousand-watt smile for all that she accomplished in the last hour. Driving away, she loved every thought of the experience, and secretly wondered what he would do for retaliation. She knew it would be swift and sever and loved the thought of that.