Change of Control Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the well-appointed drawers of his toys and acquired one of his leather blindfolds that was slightly padded. It would cover his eyes very well and render him completely blind.

Looking at the time it was approaching 6:15, and he did not want to be late. He stripped per her instructions, set the release timer for 90 minutes, laid down on top of the wooden work bench that conveniently served as an excellent bondage table and fastened his ankles.

He reached for his blindfold and securely positioned the soft leather over his eyes, then instinctively reached for the magnetic connectors, and fastened his left wrist, then his right. He was now stretched across the bondage table and unable to free himself for the next 90 minutes, or whenever she arrived, which ever came first he mistakenly thought.

The blindfold heightened his other senses and he focused intently to hear every possible sound which would signal her arrival. The predicament and anticipation was causing his cock to try to get hard and erect in the cage, which was no match to the stainless steel size and shape. He flexed slightly to try to get any relief, which was also futile.

During this period of growing desire and distraction, Derek was unaware that Katie did arrive, but she did not stop at the pole bar, but continued to the house and very quietly opened and closed her door so as not to alert her chastity prisoner. She felt a bit guilty entering his home and snooping, but she was searching for one very specific item and not just rummaging through every drawer. Having found what she was looking for, she started the walk which she had taken before across the paved driveway to the pole barn's front door.

Derek did hear the lock on the door open with the electronic code entered from the outside. His heart raced and breath quickened at the notion that Katie was finally here. He could hear the door shut, and then the slow and deliberate click or her heels walking towards him on the bondage table.

"Mmmmm hello Derek, you look positively delish all tied up and, in your cage,...However are you feeling?"

"Hello Katie, oh my God I am so turned on and ready for the cage to be off," he said while flexing his hips slightly indicating how turned on he was.

Katie bent down and examined the cage. Derek sensed she was close by the feeling of her hair lightly brushing his abdomen and he flexed again towards her.

"You are turned on pet, I see a drip or two of pre-cum on the cage. Just one minute, I better do something about that," she said which unbeknownst to him she had already planned to say before arriving. There was a necessary part of her plan that she needed to employ, albeit seemingly innocent at this point.

He could hear once again the clicking of her heels cross the room to the cabinet where some of the supplies were kept. She methodically walked back after retrieving an item from the cabinet.

Katie folded a large bath towel in half, and then in half again and said, "Derek, please lift up your bottom so I can get this towel under you for those drips."

Without thinking Derek lifted his bottom up and Katie swiftly slid the folded towel under his bottom. It was a bit thicker than need be with the folds, but the thought is was there for the drips made sense and he did not think twice.

"Derek, I am completely naked except for the heels and necklace holding the chastity key. Would you like me to put on the long latex gloves? I know you love the feel of them."

"Yes Katie, that would be amazing," he breathlessly responded.

Once again, she walked to the supply area and returned with the gloves. He could hear the unmistakable sound of the latex being pulled onto her arms. After they were both on, his body jumped at the feeling of her latex clad finger tracing a lite line up his body and then back down to his balls, where she cradled them for a few moments.

"Derek, do you believe you deserve to be let out? Do you think you have been good enough?" she said in a quiet and firm tone.

"Yes Katie, please let me out of the cage... please," he begged.

"Hmmmm.... I don't know," she replied in a teasing tone and slid her fingers again up and down his body.

Walking again back to the cabinets his mind raced as to what she was doing now. He truly had no idea what she could be doing and was getting very turned on, and very desperate. He was starting to get into sub space and was losing most of his rationale thought.

He moaned loudly as he felt Katie crawl up on him and straddle his chest. She was facing him although this was understood by feel and not by site as he was kept blindfolded. Her left hand pushed on his chest as she braced herself while leaning slightly forward. Her right hand flipped on the switch to the Hitachi vibrator, and she let it stimulate her clit.

"Oh my God Derek, this feels so good.... Would you like to feel me cum on top of you before I let you out?" she grunted out as the strong vibrator hummed against her wetting pussy and clit.

"God yes Katie... please cum on me if that means I get out," he said in quick reply.

Her left hand subconsciously gripped his chest as her stimulation grew quickly and brought her close to an orgasm. Derek felt this and in response tried to flex his hips as if he could enter her, which was futile but that was lost on him in the moment.

Katie groaned and bucked against his core when the orgasm ripped through her body. She grunted three more times in unison to the waves of pleasure sweeping through her. After a moment of cooling off, she turned off the vibrator and lifted herself off him.

"Mmmm that was amazing pet. Would you lick my juice to be let out of the cage?" she said, luring him in with more questions.

"Of course Katie.... Please."

She reached down and pushed her latex finger into her pussy and then brought it back to his face, sliding it around his cheeks, lips and then stuck it into his mouth as he sucked.

"Very good pet. I like your obedience," she commented.

She turned around now facing his caged cock and placed her ass very close to his face. She bent down and with the special screwdriver hanging on the necklace started to unscrew the locking mechanism.

"Mmmmm Derek, this is going to feel soooo good when this is off"

He simply grunted as she continued to remove the screw.

The screw made a distinctively sound as she laid it on the table. Then, very slowly she started to remove the cage. One inch, then pause.

"Ready pet?"

"God yes Katie!"

"Would you let me put a plug in your ass to get the cage the rest of the way off?"

"Yes of course Katie.... Yes!"

Katie moved the cage a little further and replied, "That is sweet of you to say pet, but not right now," and she continued to move the cage.

Slowly she twisted and moved the cage until finally, it slipped off of his head behind his growing erection. By the time the cage was put on the table, his cock was nearly at full stiffness.

"Mmmmm somebody is happy to be out of the cage," she purred. She reached down with her gloved hand and with the tip of her finger rubbed the pre-cum in a circle around the head.

Derek withered against the restraints as she tormented his cock. He was so desperate now for her to stroke him.

"Please Katie... please...."

"Please what pet? Say it."

"Please stroke my cock. I am going insane... please stroke it," he begged.

"So, if not a plug, would you let me fuck you with a strap on to stroke your cock pet?" she asked upping the ante with every question.

"Yes Katie... please.... Yes!"

She gripped her hand around the base of his cock, and then pulled up slowly and back down.... Derek held his breath with the first stroke and sighed incredibly loudly as she strated to stroke in earnest.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good..." he cried out.

She moved around so that she was straddling his legs and facing towards his face and started to stroke his cock again. She moved slowly, then with a little more speed watching for the telling signs he was getting close. She slowed, released his cock and moved forward over him.

"Oh god... don't stop Katie... please!"

She placed her wet pussy against the head of his cock and said, "What would you do now to have me fuck you Derek and cum in my pussy?"

She moved and ground against the tip and he grunted, "Anything Katie! Anything you want! Please fuck me!"

She slid down his cock to the very bottom. She grunted and moved just a little while he matched her movements. She moved up as if to get off of his cock, then slid all the way back down. He moaned like she had never heard him moan to this point.

"Anything I want?"

"Yes Katie, anything....," he pleaded in return.

Smiling which he couldn't see, she said, "Would you eat your own cum for me Derek?"

This time, Derek hesitated for a moment thinking about the answer. She clearly reached an area that was not favorable to him and he had to think about the answer.

During this pause, she slid off of him and said, "The pause tells me all I need to hear pet."

"No! Oh my God no! Please Katie! Please! Yes, yes I will do whatever you want!" he begged in all earnestness.

"I am sorry pet, you clearly had to think about the answer which tells me you do not need to cum badly enough yet. You had a chance and didn't make it."

"No... no! Please Katie, this is not right. Please!"

"Just a minute pet, don't move," she giggled as if he could move anyway.

"Katie please!" he begged again hearing her walk once again to the finished area of the pole barn where the cabinets were located as well as a bathroom.

He was unsure of what she had done as she walked back to him a minute later.

"Katie, this has been amazing but I really need to stop this, I am going crazy."

"Yes Derek, I am sure you are. I clearly remember what denial and chastity can do to your perceived needs. You did have a chance to cum, but after you said anything and I suggested what I wanted, you hesitated. I am sorry Derek, but you simply are not ready."

"Katie, I said yes...," he tried to pley.

"But only after I stopped Derek. Now be quite for a minute while I clean you up."

He felt a warm washcloth being applied to his still rock-hard erection. She cleaned him well and then dried him. She walked back to the bathroom and this time put cool water on the cloth.

Giving him some time to try to cool off, she walked back once again and this time applied to cool cloth to his waning erection. This made him jump and yelp.

"What the hell..."

"Quite Derek. I mean it, and you are in no position otherwise," she said firmly.

He didn't say and word and tried to slow his breathing which was still very rapid.

What he felt next surprised him even further.

Katie had retrieved the steel belt from his home before walking to the barn, and now she was threading the belt under his waist getting ready to apply the devilish device. Knowing this ahead of time, and knowing that he would completely protest, she needed a way to keep just enough room to get the belt underneath him, hence the towel earlier.

True to her intuition, she could see him fight the application of the belt by trying to press his back against the table. There was just enough room for her to move the belt around him. She also slapped his balls and said, "Stop fighting Derek, or this is not going to go well for one of us."

Derek stopped fighting accepting his fate.

Katie latched the belt across his lower abdomen and then got the silicone lube. She made sure to be very attentive when he demonstrated how much to apply and how to lock the belt. She was also very careful to put the lube mostly in the tube and not directly on his cock for fear he would get erect again.

She pulled his balls up slightly and positioned the loop under his balls. His cock was indeed beginning to grow but she slipped the tip into the well lubricated tube and slowly slid thim all the way in. She positioned the top plate of the tube over the post, then the top plate of the loop over both, and inserted the key and turned.

As she slid the key out of the device, it made a very satisfying clicking noise. He was now locked in the belt that she knew drove him crazy.

"Derek, I believe we now have completely switched who is truly in control. I will be talking with you soon to determine how badly you really want to cum versus how badly you need to cum."

She bent over and gave him a very sincere kiss and then whispered, "This time, anything means anything when you get to that point pet. You better mean it."

She kissed him again, turned and he groaned as her heels clicked on the concrete towards the door. He guessed he may have another 20 minutes left of his bondage timer, but that was the least of his concerns now!

The sound of the door closing sealed the fate he now faced. He flexed his hips up and could feel himself slide inside the tube. That sensation caused his internal muscles to flex and he felt himself grow slightly in the tube.

"I can't believe she did this to me, oh my God," he said out loud to no one.

He pulled on the cuffs but knew this was useless until the timer cut the power to the electromagnetic locks. He waited trying to be still but his cock would surge every so often in the belt.

Katie grinned driving home knowing her plan worked to perfection. She presumed he would make it physically difficult to get the belt around him, and the folded towel under him could not have worked better. She knew he would be going crazy in the belt, and was thrilled that he hesitated when confronted with the notion of eating his own cum. Everyone has a limit, or do they?

The electromagnetic locks made an audible click with the power was cut, releasing the discs connected to each wrist cuff. Derek moved his stiff arms down to remove his blindfold and began to sit up on the bondage / work bench. He released his ankles and was able to roll off the bench. Standing, he tugged at the belt in vain, knowing it was securely locked and there was no way to access his semi hard cock.

He walked back to the house without getting dressed but simply carried his cloths with him. Once in the house, he picked up his phone and typed, "Hello Katie. Wanted you to know I am out of bondage. Also, if I may ask, will you tell me how long I can expect to be in the belt? This device truly drives me crazy."

He hit send and waited for any response.

He saw the indicator change that his note was read and saw that she was typing in return. His pulse quickened with anticipation of the reply.

"Hello pet. I don't know if I should tell you or not. Hmmm....... Why not. I will be over Sunday at 4 pm."

Derek read the note in slight shock. He was going to be in the belt for nearly 2 days! A solid day and a half anyway. And, he would be forced to sleep with it on for two nights! This was going to be so difficult.

"Katie, could you consider tomorrow?" he typed in response.

"No. You clearly did not need to cum badly enough. I believe you need to simmer in the belt for a while longer, then we will see how you are doing. Sunday... is the earliest."

He sat down and read the text over again, and finally wrote, "Yes Katie. As you wish."

This has been a complete 180-degree change of control. He wasn't sure that he wanted to have this experience often, but the hardness of his cock in the tube made him realize that for this moment the change was driving him crazy.

Saturday morning Derek finally decided to stop fighting the lack of sleep and got out of bed around 7. He had slept in the cage several times, but the belt was a very different dynamic. With the circumferential sensation of the device, there was no position he could lie without feeling the pressure. He woke several times during the night trying to get hard in the tube. The lubrication allowed him to move ever so slightly, which created the vicious loop of erotic build up, no touching, torment, and more build up.

"Good morning, Katie, I survived the overnight, but let's say not well rested. Hope you are doing well today," he text hoping to keep on her good side.

"Mmmm good morning, Pet. Sounds like the belt is keeping you occupied. Good. I will be sending you instructions shortly. Be ready..."

Derek was surprised that she already had a plan and understood she had put a lot of thought into this. He was grateful of the effort despite how it was affecting him. He decided at that moment that he would try his hardest to comply with whatever she had planned.

"I am ready Katie. Thank you."

Forty-five minutes later the vibration of Derek's phone caused him to stir slightly in the tube. He presumed this was the message from Katie and was extremely curious as to the instructions.

"Hello my Pet. As I understand, the movement in the tube stimulates you to a certain degree. You also made it clear you were not turned on enough, so we will work on that. For the next 10 minutes, I want you to find a pillow or arm of a chair, something that you can rest your tube against and hump inside the tube. I want you to try to move the maximum amount possible. Can you do that Pet?"

Oh my God he thought. This is going to be so difficult, but it was doable.

With a slight tremble he wrote back, "Wow Katie. Yes.... I can do that."

"Perfect. Do it now and report back immediately upon completion. Go."

Derek found a pillow and decided to set it on the arm of a chair. He straddled the pillow and was very grateful no one could see him in that humiliating position. He moved back and then forward and was surprised just how much he could feel himself move when forcing the issue. The movements in turn developed into him growing harder, which then caused the friction inside the tube to be greater.

He also started to "flex" his core muscles as if trying to orgasm. This was nearly involuntary as the sensation grew and became more and more out of his control.

He could sense that he was beginning to drip and saw a wet spot on the pillow when he finished.

With a slight amount of sweat on his forehead and a heavy breath, he texted Katie a report on how the movements went.

"So you are dripping.... Mmmmmmm yummy. Use your finger and get a drip on your finger and taste it Pet. Now," she wrote back.

Derek knew he was falling into pure subspace and complied instantly fearing another threat.

"I have completed that task Katie. Thank you. I am going so crazy...."

"Perfect. You will do this every hour Pet for the remainder of the day. Report to me every hour when starting and when complete."

What the fuck! Oh my God she is trying to kill me he thought once again.

Remembering her comment last night and truly not wanting to eat his own cum, he wrote back, "Yes Katie, anything you command."

"I hope so Pet, for your sake."

The day went on and over and over Derek repeated that task. Each time having nearly the same result of the erotic torment and ensuing dripping. Each time he reported back to her as instructed.

Finally, the evening was nearing bedtime and Derek was exhausted.

"Pet, you have done well today. For tonight, you are to bind your ankles, knees and wrists and sleep like that overnight. This will keep you thinking of tomorrow. Sleep 'tight' my Pet."

Derek was beyond words and read the message over again. He went to his storage of toys and retrieved the several pieces of rope and a pair of cuffs for the task. He applied all that she asked and then laid down in his bed. He took a pic of his legs as proof and sent her the pic.

"All set Katie. Please sleep well! And thank you!"

"Very well-done Pet. Good night."

Derek did not sleep well, but when he did his mind was filled with erotic dreams of all levels of torment and torture. He was living this torment day and now literally night.

The morning started as a repeat of Saturday. A text hello, a report of the difficulty sleeping, and a hope of a reprieve. That hope was short lived.