Change of Control Ch. 07

Story Info
Control is once again exchanged, with chastity at the center.
13.6k words
4.74
6.8k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers

Chapter 7

He tossed and turned in between the sheets of his bed, blinked the sleep from his eyes and looked at the clock. It was 4:30 in the morning and usually a night erection would not wake him. But on this morning, like the last couple of mornings, his nightly erection did wake him due in large part to the fact that a stainless-steel chastity device currently locked on him did not yield in shape or size. His erection was straining to be free, which was not possible. One main misconception about chastity is you do get hard, just not erect he thought.

One Week Earlier

Several days had passed since Derek had inflicted his "who is in control" plan on Katie, who while sitting at a nice dinner with Derek reflected on the adventure which included spending a day and a half in a full latex catsuit, steel collar, cuffs, corset, boots, and gloves. He had her endure several edges all under his control, a voyeuristic blow job under his control, and a ravage sex session, which brought her to the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Again, all under his control.

That latest plan was all part of her original request of wanting to be controlled. They had met weeks earlier from having known one another from school, and circumstances allowed them to begin to have a great, and very erotic relationship.

They agreed to be transparent with their desires, to have no preconceived notions of the future, but to explore their current desires with trust and understanding. Katie wanted to experience being controlled, and Derek was very happy to fulfill her wishes.

The latest session had developed by Katie finding Derek bound in a self-bondage session and turned the tables on him. She teased him and altered the outcome of the session time, which gave her the control for once. She actually very much enjoyed the new exchange of power and in all was not an egregious act on her part. Derek took advantage of the circumstance regardless and constructed that latest plan to reestablish who was in control.

The reestablishing control was intense and at times more than what Katie believed she could endure. However, she had fully trusted Derek and true to form, it turned out to be astonishing.

"You seem to be a million miles away, what's on our mind?" he asked smiling at her.

"I was just thinking about the last adventure Derek, how intense it was, but also how incredible it was. Incredible doesn't seem to be the right word, powerful maybe? Regardless, let's say it's left me still somewhat speechless."

She grinned having said this and reached for the glass of cabernet and took a drink. Holding the glass in front of her, she took one more small sip and asked, "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Of course not, you can always ask me anything."

"I have been curious about your experience with chastity. Not locking me in chastity, which has been more interesting than I would have ever imagined, but your experience with it. What does it feel like for you, how did you get interested in it?"

Derek leaned back in the soft leather padded dinner chair and thought for a moment. He looked at Katie who was intently looking back at him across the white linen table, her dark eyes penetrating him. Her head was slightly tilted to the side, and she did not break the silence of the pause but waiting for his response. He marveled at this woman who genuinely was curious about such an intimate detail and wondered how he was so lucky to have her in his life. He trusted her and felt comfortable sharing the journey.

"That is a great question, or questions as it were, and will take a little bit of explanation," he said and reached for his glass of wine. After taking a small drink, he continued, "The first thought of chastity was really a byproduct of desiring a better or more intense build up.

"As you know, I love the thought of a great build up leading to an intense orgasm. I have been alone or without a willing partner long enough, that it really was impossible for me to experience this kind of buildup. Yes, I could always just take care of myself, which I did of course, but in the moment, it is difficult to just stop and cool off and start again to reach the level of buildup. You get in the moment and then just finish."

He let the first part of the explanation settle while he took a bite of the dry aged fillet that was on his dinner plate.

"I get that, you needed something to prevent you from playing, so you could experience the buildup. I'm with you so far," she said encouragingly and ate a bite of the asparagus on her plate.

"With regards to the device itself, I can tell you I have tried several. It was very difficult at first to figure out size and the resulting fit. In one regard it needs to be tight, to have the desired security. However, too tight and the device is hard to wear for any length of time. It took some trial and error.

"Then there were the issues of concealment. Assuming the device might be on for a longer period than a few hours, and assuming I was not under house arrest, I would likely need to be out in public with the device on. This created another variable as to the fit."

Katie giggled and the notion of house arrest and took a sip of wine thinking through all the information.

"You really give plans a lot of thought and effort. Do you ever just go with your instinct?" she giggled.

Finishing another bite of the tender steak, Derek set his fork down and replied, "Sure I do. All the time. In business I make instinctive decisions a lot. As we play, sometimes I change direction from what I thought might be a plan relative to your reactions. However, something like chastity, security, and comfort, that took some work."

Nodding her head, Katie asked, "So tell me about some of the devices that didn't work. What was wrong with them mister 'Chastity Guru'," she said using her fingers and making the air quote gesture and laughing slightly.

Smiling and looking around at the nearby tables hoping no one was drawn to their conversation by the air quotes, Derek continued, "At first, I tried a clear plastic device that had several base rings. This allowed me to try a ring and determine what fit worked over a little bit of time wearing the ring. It was generally low cost and seemed like a good way to get started. The device had a small padlock, which is good for the sense of have a true small key, but the padlock did make it harder to conceal and made a clicking noise sometimes when moving. That was worrisome for public use."

"Yes, I can imagine a few heads might turn in the office or grocery store, unless you wanted them to turn," she said with a devilish tone.

"I can assure you I had no desire for my chastity experiments to be found out. Although having a play partner with this is intriguing. We can discuss that in a bit."

Katie's heart skipped a beat at the thought of playing with Derek's chastity device, but he certainly didn't really mean that. He has been a total control freak so far. Although, that was her request, to be controlled. Her mind raced at the notion until he spoke again.

"Next, I tried another plastic device that was 3D printed. This one I had to give some measurements for fit and was then custom made, so I thought it would be perfect. Also, it contained an integrated lock, meaning the lock was incorporated inside the device, and a padlock was not needed.

"That turned out to be a failure as the plastic material that the device was printed from was too rough and irritated the skin. However, the fit was good, and I liked the internal lock. So, I made some progress I thought."

He stopped for a moment and took another bite of dinner and sipped his wine which was nearly finished. The attentive waiter from a distance noticed his glass and approached the table, and Derek ordered them both another glass.

Knowing the waiter would return soon, the two instinctively started speaking about the dinner, the wine, the nice day outside, likely everything everyone else was discussing, and not the unique chastity trials and tribulations that had been the focus at their table for the last few minutes.

As the waiter left after delivering the two wines, Katie immediately said, "And you were telling me about the next device."

"You are very inquisitive, I like that. Thank you for wanting to understand. So, this will surprise you, but I did some more research," he said in jest and Katie naturally smiled and rolled her eyes at the complete nonsensical notion that he would not have researched it more, "and found that devices made of metal, of stainless steel had very good reviews. Now knowing the sizing better, I ordered a standard metal device in what I thought was the right size."

"What do you mean standard?"

"Right, I meant that it was an off the shelf device and not custom order specifically to size. It worked ok, but I was still not satisfied. I did however really like the metal feel, so that helped.

"At this point, I liked the material, and knew my sizes. I found a company that custom makes stainless devices and sent in my order. There were a few options, like padlock or special locking screw. I ordered the locking screw, so I didn't have to mess with the padlock."

"What's a locking screw?"

"In this context, it's a screw that has a unique head. You know screws have slotted heads, or Phillips heads that you need the right screwdriver to work. In this case, it is a special hole that has small flat edges, but also a post in the middle. The screwdriver is small, like a key, and has matching edges and a hole in the middle where the post fits. In other words, no tool in my shop would fit that screw head except the two that were sent with the device."

"So, you can't unscrew with something else?" she asked with genuine interest.

"No, not really. The screw heads are kind of recessed in the body of the device, and you need that special tool to get the screw out."

"And how did that one work?"

"First of all, that one took several weeks to arrive as it was truly custom made. And finally, that one I can say is my go-to for anything longer term, like a day or more. Now before you ask, I don't wear them too long as I usually put it on when I am already turned on. So, it just stops me from playing for a little while. I understand there are people who claim to wear them for days, weeks, or longer. As in a complete chastity lifestyle. That is not my thing."

"You are saying you had me locked longer than you usually lock Derek?" she said thinking back to one of their previous sexual adventures where he kept her locked for a couple of days.

"Great point Katie. I have done longer locks, but it is not my normal, put it that way. This particular device is somewhat open design, in that the tube is more like a cage and not a solid tube. It provides the ability to clean yourself without taking it off."

"They make solid tube devices too? Why would they do that?" she asked again being very interested.

"Yes, and I actually have one of those too. It provides a very different feeling when on. The other device with this tube design is more of a true belt, like you have experienced. I have a belt that has an attachment that goes under my balls, so you can't pull the device up, and it has a solid tube."

"How do you go the bathroom in that?" she asked with a little giggle again.

"Well, there is a hole in the end for that part. Good question. But the rest of the tube is completely solid. This one also has an integrated lock and is way more secure than the cage type design. The issue with the belt, is that it is a little more difficult to conceal, but not by much."

He paused taking a drink of wine from the new glass.

"Here is the trick, with the belt device I lubricate the 'solid' tube to put it on. Once I am in the lubricated tube, I can feel myself move inside the tube with every motion I make. Moving in a chair, walking, driving, you name it, every motion I feel myself move slightly in the tube. It's like being mini stroked while being locked. It's maddening."

"Mmmmm it sounds perfect. I mean for you, perfect," she said with a very evil smile.

"It is a devilishly ingenious design yes. One I did not expect when I ordered it."

Katie took a drink of her new glass of wine and thought for a minute, then said, "So if I understand this right, both designs you like are secure, and fit well, and mostly can be concealed. The cage could be worn for a longer time, but belt drives you crazy."

"That pretty much sums it up yes."

"What do you do with the key, can't you just unlock it?"

"Ah, another great question. There are different ways to secure the key. Some people simply freeze it in a block of ice, making it difficult to get. However, I prefer a little more elegant solution.

"There are a few websites specifically designed to be the 'key holder' as it were. The trick is, you need to lock the key in a lock box, like you see realtors use on the sides of houses or doorknobs. The lock boxes have a dial combination, that you can set to whatever you want. If you set the dials to a random code without looking at it, take a photo with your phone, again without looking at it, then scramble the dials, you now have the keys locked with the code being a picture on the phone.

"Next, you upload the image of the code to the key holding website, set up the parameters like length of time, random events, etc.... there is way too much to explain about all the variables, but once you set it up, you simply load the picture to the site and hit lock. The site holds the photo until the time runs out. You must of course delete the photo from your phone so you can't cheat. If you do this, and don't look directly at the photo when you take it, you are very securely locked."

Katie looked at him and grinned again, soaking all this information in. "Have you ever had the website go down, or not work? That seems like an issue if you want out, I suppose," again snickering at the end.

Derek also chuckled a little at the lite hearted question, "That could be an issue, but thankfully no, I have never had an issue with the website that I use."

The waiter once again arrived to clear their plates and the two easily shifted the conversation to a more typical and waiter friendly dialogue that they continued for the short remainder of time spent at the restaurant.

The ride in his sleek white German sedan always reminded Katie of the first time spent in the passenger seat, when she was blindfolded and being driven to the "playroom". The playroom was a well-furnished pole barn that also concealed all his kinky toys and furniture. The two had spent many hours in the playroom, experiencing the erotic plans that Derek constructed to torment, tease and take her to the brink of sexual insanity. Every one of his plans did exactly that.

With all that she had learned at dinner, a new thought began to formulate, and she had a difficult time hiding her sly grin.

The cork made a low subtle pop as Derek opened a bottle of Chardonnay for the two of them to share back at his home. He generously filled each glass and they sat down in the living room with soft music playing in the background.

"Derek, before you get too comfortable, can I ask to see the two different chastity devices? I am very curious to see the differences as you described them."

He looked at her with a bit of an incredulous look, grinning at her insatiable quest for chastity knowledge. "You are quite curious, but I don't see the harm in showing you. Stay here and I will go get them."

She took another sip of wine while waiting and tried to formulate her plan. She thought about the different strategies and decided not to overthink it too much. Derek was very observant and quick, and he would sniff out a trap with little effort. It was best to go with the flow but have a goal in mind.

Derek returned with the two very different devices in hand and watched intently as Katie's eyes widened slightly as if kinky Christmas just arrived.

"The one I recognize from the bondage session I believe," she said motioning to the smaller cage. "Is that the one you had on?"

"Yes, this is the cage style and was the one that I was wearing. You haven't seen this belt design yet," he said and started to hand her the belt.

She gently held the belt itself in both hands and experimented with how the pieces interlocked. Setting the belt down, she looked at the two other parts of the belt which were the ball loop and tube. She thought for several seconds of how they may go together, acting a little confused on purpose but not saying anything.

"Here, let me show you how they fit together," Derek volunteered, as he loved to teach and demonstrate new information at any level, albeit high level business, or kinky chastity devices. "The belt would go around the waste, like so," and he overlapped the two ends of the belt over a brass post making a solid ring. "Then the ball loop would go under the balls to keep the device from simply being pulled up but isn't placed on the post just yet. The lubricated penis tube would go over the cock first with the locking placed over the post, then you put the other end over this one..."

Derek was trying to hold all the pieces and demonstrate how they interlocked, but he ran out of hands to try to hold and demonstrate. Katie did not immediately offer to help, but simply watched him struggle, and grinning internally.

After another moment of failed attempts, Katie said, "Why don't you just show me Derek. I would like to understand it, please?" she added with the biggest puppy dog eyes she could manage and then looked down directly at his crotch while biting her lip.

Derek paused for a moment, but in his growing excitement of Katie wanting to see the device agreed, set down the belt and said, "Yes, that might work better. But to put this on I need the lubrication. I'll be right back."

Got him, hook line and sinker she thought to herself, smiled broadly, and took another drink of the Chardonnay waiting for her victim to return to her newly spun web.

Derek quickly returned with a bottle of silicone lube and looked at her again. "You are sure you are ok with this?" he asked in almost a hint of shyness.

"Yes Derek, don't be silly. We have seen each other in the most intimate ways, and this is important to you. I want to understand how they assemble. So yes, I am very ok with this, and evening getting a little turned on at the show that's about to start," she said, and sat back in the chair getting comfortable, and once again gave her best sly grin and looked at his growing bulge.

"Very well Katie, let me show you," he said in an uncharacteristic sense of whimsical enthusiasm.

She knew this was exciting him before he even grasped the extent of his growing excitement.

Derek quickly unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, and then his grey jockey underwear. He was getting fairly aroused, and Katie was curious how he was going to manage the device in this state.

He applied the belt low around his waist and overlapped the two pieces on the center post. He then applied a very generous amount of the silicone lubrication to his semi hard erection, causing Katie to sigh a little. He maneuvered the ball loop with one hand into position, so the loop was under his ball and the locking block near the center post. Next, he took the cock tube and slid the steel tube over his cock and position the top flange over the center post, then sandwiched the ball loop locking body over the center post and slid the construct together. Clicking into place, he took the key with the removable lock body and slid it into the chastity body, interlocked the pieces to the center post. Lastly, he turned the key, removed it leaving the internal piece in place, and finally looked at Katie.

"See, it really isn't as hard as I made it sound earlier."

kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers