All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 17'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
z00timez00timeabout 19 years ago
More

I think I would like more about the misery the wifes suffered, what happened to Paul and bud.

I enjoyed the story but thought the ending could have been elaborated on some more. Thanks for a GOOD write. I love non-wimp husband stories

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Fabulous

I loved it and the way you planned it. This is the case where a man with little money and means, but a grea friend was able to take action instead of becoming a cum drinking, wimpy sub. I have read many stories of men of money and means to hire thugs to take their wives and their lovers, but become cuckolds, cum drinkers, made to suck their lovers cocks, and eventual getting fucked in the ass by their lovers Even after all of that happening, there is no sign they went to a doctor after having all that unprotected sex. His pride would be taken from him, manhood destroyed, debased and humiliated.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Fabulous

I loved it and the way you planned it. This is the case where a man with little money and means, but a grea friend was able to take action instead of becoming a cum drinking, wimpy sub. I have read many stories of men of money and means to hire thugs to take their wives and their lovers, but become cuckolds, cum drinkers, made to suck their lovers cocks, and eventual getting fucked in the ass by their lovers Even after all of that happening, there is no sign they went to a doctor after having all that unprotected sex. His pride would be taken from him, manhood destroyed, debased and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great ending to story......

Thanks for not wimping him out. I had to chuckle about the

Mexican thing, I have heard women are sent south of the border

to "work".

In real life, if this had happened to a friend of mine, I am

not sure I would be brave enough to pull this off, but I would

cheer my friend on. And help pay his legal fees if he were

charged with something.

But...hey...it was just a story. What wife would treat her

husband this way? What husband would tolerate it for more

than the first ten minutes? If you believe this stuff, then

you would probably believe the president of the USA would

get a BJ in the oval office. Worse yet, you would vote for

him. It's just another story.....right, Bill?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

I appreciate your time and effort for writing what was a great story. It had a lot of original ideas and I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. But with any well read author, you've got to expect a few stupid comments. I for one would welcome a sequel. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Extended ending

This was an interesting story that kept you wondering if he was going to wimp out and beocme another one of the many cuckold's displayed in these articles or find his balls and deal with the two lying whoring bitches. I like the fact that he didn't whimp out and exacted his revenge, but would like to see a continuation story that deals with the two bitches, what they had to endure and how his revenge could be made sweeter by their humility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmmmm

The ending was so-so i think it would have been better if he delt with her on a more personal basis. But altogether this story has been really good, i would like to see if you could clarify the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent job but we need to have another chapter where the wifes are returned from mexico and shirl has to face her husband. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ALL RIGHT EVERYONE...SEQUEL TIME

Okay guys...in the spirit of "HOW HIGH A PRICE", let's sharpen our pencils and come forth with a variety of conclusions for this GREAT STORY. Let's call it CHANGE OF LIFE...THE AFTERMATH and as for NEEDYOU..you are more than welcome to join in BUT you have done more than enough in bringing this story so far. Thank you...BTW..was that insurance guy introduced earlier a red herring? How did the grown up children address the situation? Did Lee and Jerome revisit Shirl and Mandy? OH...so many unanswered questions, twists and plots...looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well You did it - No More Cuckolding - Rightous

Thanks for the ending of consequence - she deserved it but why he delayed is still a wonder. Long stories are tough on readers and authors aren't they (maintaining interest and storyline).

Speling corection and word choice prolubs will plague your scoring - why not do something about it???

Thanks for the consequence - you can see by the comments and scores that we appreciate the change - regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it

we need a raunchy mean spirted sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

Please let there be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WHY LET THE PIMPS LIVE.

THE PIMPS CAN ALWAYS TALK,THEY WERE PART OF YOUR PROBLEM.SHOULD HAVE KILL THEM ON THE SPOT.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
WOW

Most will think this was alittle long, but I think we needed more. A very good story with still some open issues. Very good story with no wimps, Give us 1 or 2 chapters to close all the loop holes.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
WOW

Most will think this was alittle long, but I think we needed more. A very good story with still some open issues. Very good story with no wimps, Give us 1 or 2 chapters to close all the loop holes.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 19 years ago
Exactly the correct length

Good story, thanks. Of course you had your characters do things I would not have had them do, but I forgive you since I no longer take over people's minds and make then write as I wish! HAHAHAH! Oh, sorry.... Anyway, the twists and turns in a relationship and in a persons head are well worth following. Thanks. I did get the im pression in the last chapter that you wanted to wind things up and start planning for COL Part Duex or whatever, hint hint.

Unless I missed something, Larry and his goons seemed to come out of the blue, as did the whole Lee and Jerome as pimps thing. But maybe I drank too much between reading posts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Finish the story!

You need to finish the tale.....get the ladies back and work SOMETHING out for a final story!

Thanks,

Scott

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
enjoyable story

agree with others that story needed some editing and also thought the ending could have used some work.seemed like it was a little rushed.

now that i've said the bad stuff let me say i really did enjoy the story.

this story really doesn't need a sequel,but it would really be interesting to see how you would deal with Shirl and Mandy in any follow up story.

thanx,

don

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Not Bad

I didnt like the ending much. Seemed like you went a totally different direction than intended just because of feedback you received from the slut wife story haters (of which Im one). Why didnt he just leave her? Going mental on far-fetched revenge ruins a story almost as much as having the husband like sucking her lover's sperm out of her imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not bad!!

You should have a couple of chapters to rescue and bring back the wives as changed people and understanding that they both need professional help and that their marriages aren't forever destroyed and that forgiveness and starting over can work with complete fidelity on all their parts.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Loved the ending

I loved the ending. The husband took a very interesting route to get revenge and it would make one wonder if there was a better ending. How would they get beck to the states? would the Mexicans return them or fuck the to death?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Complicated, Unreal, Lack of Continuity

Lots of writing but little in the imagination department. Can't keep the characters straight. He knows things, he doesn't know things problems with continuity. She's an ice queen, she's a whore. Mandy is nice then she's not. They are neighbors for years but Mandy is really a frontman for some pimps. Bud doesn't know about any of this then it unravels... come on.

This story is like some "Walter Mitty" version of a a wimpy guy daydreaming about getting back at his slut wife. I don't see enough substance to make it real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs to have an ending not hung in the air

Loved the story but ending should be finnished off better.

Write another story to put this to bed thourghly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
an ending?

This was a great story. And, unlike some, I did not thnk that it was too long.

I would have liked to see the two cheaters have to face their husbands and realize viscerally what their actions had done, psychologically speaking, to those who have loved them.

For me it is always the the damage done to the hearts and minds and souls of the innocent family members and spouses than anything else that matters.

Anyway, maybe such could be something to keep in mind if any sequels were to issue from this story down the road.

Excellent effort overall in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an inspiration

Thanks so much men Not even a month ago I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me not thanks to your story She well found another place to live

thanks so much

mutigermutigeralmost 13 years ago
?

Could you have not used 2 bullets on Jerome and Lee?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I am enjoying this story much more...

Since the women got what was coming to them. Maybe Shirl will get all the dick she wants in the Mexican whorehouse.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Why let the pimps go?

They will just go and ruin other lives. It would have been easy to tie them in the train, cut their wrists and let them bleed out during the trip south. It would give them a little time to wish they had made better choices in their pathetic lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You certainly made a fool out of Bud, it was obvious sometime ago that he and his wife needed counseling instead. It ended up with two women dying from the heat in the Mexican desert or living out their lives in a whore house in Mexico strung out on drugs and beaten. You turned Bub into a human trafficker, instead of a divorce static. I am sure if the women were found alive that the drug cartel would have been in touch with Bud and Paul about their lost wives. It might have been the Mexican Police or the American Ambassy but having worked on the boarder I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You certainly made a fool out of Bud, it was obvious sometime ago that he and his wife needed counseling instead. It ended up with two women dying from the heat in the Mexican desert or living out their lives in a whore house in Mexico strung out on drugs and beaten. You turned Bub into a human trafficker, instead of a divorce static. I am sure if the women were found alive that the drug cartel would have been in touch with Bud and Paul about their lost wives. It might have been the Mexican Police or the American Ambassy but having worked on the boarder I doubt it.

dwardfdwardfabout 1 year ago

Well worth reading, and great ending! Would like to know about a follow up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous