Change of Plans

Story Info
A fun night having a foursome.
6k words
3.91
26.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ if you are under 18 do not read this story

A little side note this story was written over 4 months time and feedback is welcome as it will help me improve my skills as a writer as well this is my first piece that I'm writing on here

You arrive at Max and Maranda's place at around eight in the evening. The plan is for you and Max to visit a nearby strip club for a bit of lap-grindage. You've been looking forward to it all week. There's nothing more fun than blowing a stack of cash in the desperate hope that some sympathetic stripper might let you touch her boobs.

You knock at the door and your heart skips a beat when Giselle opens it. You weren't expecting to see her. You've been guilty of thinking about Giselle in an inappropriate manner on numerous occasions, usually just before impregnating a wad of Kleenex.

"Hi Wolf!" she says cheerfully, stepping back to let you inside. "Ready for your night of debauchery?"

"Uh, yeah..." you begin, before trailing off awkwardly. You suddenly feel a bit cheap. For some reason, you don't like the idea that Giselle knows about where you're going. "It's nice to see you — I didn't expect..."

"I'm keeping Maranda company while you guys are out," she replies. You follow her down the hallway and note that she seems a little unsteady on her feet. Then she stumbles and you catch her by the elbow.

"Sorry..." she giggles. "I might be a little bit tipsy..."

You find Max in the living room and greet him with your customary fist-bump. His sister Maranda can be heard distantly singing in the kitchen.

"The girls have been making cocktails," he explains, almost apologetically.

Giselle plonks herself down on the couch. "These two have enough booze to make almost everything in the cocktail book. We're working our way through from the beginning."

"Well, we had enough booze..." says Max grumpily.

Maranda appears in the doorway, brandishing margaritas in both hands. "Hey there Wolf. All set to corrupt my brother by taking him to your sleazy club?"

It seems Max hasn't been completely honest with Maranda. He's actually the one who always wants to see the strippers. You know that he sees his attractive sister semi-clothed all the time, so he must be desperate to get his hands on female flesh that he's not related to!

"Here, you guys can have these," says Maranda, handing you and Max the margaritas. You thank her and take a sip. It's strong.

You hang around and make chit chat for fifteen minutes. You'd like to stay longer, but Max is eager to get going. You both say your goodbyes and head for the door. But you've barely taken three steps outside when suddenly the heavens open and torrential rain starts bucketing down.

You cower with Max in the doorway, waiting for the rain to abet. Instead, it just gets heavier and heavier. Flashes of lightning illuminate your disappointed faces.

"I'm fucked if I'm going out in that," says Max, and you are forced to agree. You head back inside.

Maranda and Giselle are dancing to music on the radio in the uninhibited way that only completely drunk women can.

"Hey Max, back so soon?" asks Giselle cheekily.

"Didn't bring an umbrella, Wolf?" asks Maranda, rubbing salt into the wound.

You both decide to ignore them. Max turns to you. "Beer?"

You nod and he fetches a couple of brews from the fridge while you settle down on the couch. He joins you and you both sit there, watching the girls make idiots of themselves.

"Look at them, Giselle," says Maranda as she dances around. "So sad that they don't get to go out."

"You can watch us instead," teases Giselle. "We're better than some skanky strippers, right Maranda?"

"It's not exactly the same," grumbles Max.

Maranda throws herself down between you both on the couch. "No? Well, what do they do there anyway? Can't I do the same for you, Max?"

"You're my fucking sister!" replies Max in disgust.

Maranda makes a face. "Well, how about Giselle gives you a dance, and I do Wolf?"

Your heart leaps a little at the idea of Maranda "doing" you. Giselle isn't the only girl in your circle that you've had lustful thoughts about. But Maranda is your buddy's sister, which makes her even more forbidden than Giselle.

You and Max exchange glances. He seems genuinely flustered. You know that he's attracted to Giselle, probably even more than you are. You wonder if Maranda knows.

Nobody speaks, but Giselle silently mouths the words "What the fuck?" to Maranda.

Maranda climbs off the couch and kneels in front of Max, her hands on his knees. "You'd like that wouldn't you Max? Giselle giving you a special dance? I know you lust after her!"

Max tries to speak but can only gurgle under the combined gaze of Maranda and Giselle. You try but fail to stifle an amused snort.

"And you!" says Maranda, turning on you. "I know you want her as well! You'd both like to shag her!"

"Maranda, I think you might have had a bit too much to drink..." ventures, Giselle.

"Don't act so innocent, little Miss Giselle. You're always flashing your cleavage at these two. You love teasing them. So how about teasing them a bit more?" says Maranda. She shuffles over to you and runs her hand up your leg to your crotch, before giving your semi-hard cock a squeeze. "Look, Wolf's getting hard already!"

You flinch. Things just got real!

Giselle licks her lips and deliberates for a moment. "Okay, sure" she finally said, shrugging her shoulders. "Let's give them a show! Okay, Max?"

Max is momentarily speechless. The idea of his sister giving you a sexy dance can't sit well with him, but on the other hand, he gets to enjoy the same from Giselle. Eventually, he nods his assent.

"Right then," says Maranda. "You two sit on the couch there. Hands by your sides, legs apart. That's it."

She turns up the stereo and starts gyrating. After a small hesitation, Giselle joins her.

You and Max just stare as Giselle and Maranda dance around drunkenly in front of you, bumping their hips and bottoms against each other and running their hands up and down their bodies and over their own breasts. Maranda then moves behind Giselle and places her hands on the other girl's tummy, before sliding them up and cupping Giselle's boobs. Giselle giggles and wiggles her bottom back against Maranda.

"Holy crap!" gasps Max, watching his sister fondle the object of his repressed lust. Bulges are now visible in both your laps.

The girls break apart and Maranda moves to stand in front of you. Wiggling her hips, she pulls her black knee-length skirt up to her waist, exposing a pair of pink lacy panties. Then she turns, bends forward and wiggles her ass in your face. The pink material stretches tight across her round buttocks and rides up slightly between them. She then straightens and unzips the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. All eyes are on her as she unbuttons her blouse, revealing a matching pink push-up bra. Soon she's standing before you in nothing but bra, panties and high heels. "Come on Giselle, your turn" she giggles.

Giselle pulls her t-shirt over her head, exposing a black bra crammed full of beautiful titty flesh. Then she unbuttons her jeans and wiggles out of them. Her black panties are high cut, making her legs look longer. Her shoes come off with her jeans.

You notice that Max has moved his hand to his crotch. You doubt he realises it, so transfixed is he at the sexy vision in front of him.

Giselle and Maranda dance around some more. You and Max exchange happy glances and make no effort to hide the tenting in your pants.

Finally, Giselle says, "Well boys, did you enjoy that?"

You both nod furiously.

"Good," she says, then bends to pick up her discarded jeans.

"Hey, hang on a minute!" you blurt. "Is that it?"

Maranda half-smiles at you. "Yeah... why, what else do the strippers do?"

The girls clearly need some education as to what makes a good lap dance. "Well, for one thing, you're supposed to get naked. And you're supposed to get your butts into our laps."

Giselle's eyes widen. "Doesn't that mean that the stripper can feel your hard-on?"

"Sure. The whole point of a good lap dance is that the girl finds your dick and rubs against it as much as she can."

Maranda feigns shock. "Well — I never knew that! No wonder you boys enjoy going there. You dirty bastards!" Then she plonks her ass into your lap and flings an arm around your neck. Your dick prods her left butt cheek and she obligingly presses harder against it. "Is that better?"

"Oh yeah," you reply.

Giselle meanwhile has straddled Max's lap, both hands on the sofa on either side of his head. She lowers herself onto his bulge, pressing the crotch of her knickers against it, then starts moving her hips forward and back like they are fucking. Max grabs her bottom and squeezes it as she thrusts against him.

"Hey, is touching allowed?" asks Maranda, watching her brother with wry amusement.

"Uh-huh" you both reply in unison. You slide your hand up the inside of her leg and stroke her inner thigh, almost touching her pantied crotch. Your other hand grasps her shoulder and pulls her closer.

Giselle grabs Max's head and pulls it into her cleavage while he continues to massage her ass. He groans, delirious with pleasure at finally being where he's always wanted to be. Giselle strokes his hair as he nestles against her chest.

Maranda snuggles against you, watching Giselle and Max cuddling on the couch beside you. Intoxicated by Maranda's perfume, you nibble at her neck and earlobes. She shivers and shifts position on your lap, forcing your dick into a different alignment. This sends a surge of lust through your loins and you move your hand from Maranda's thigh to her bra, pulling a cup down and grabbing the exposed tit. Her nipple is hard against your palm. Maranda doesn't resist as you slide your hand over and pull down the other cup. Her breasts now stand out full and proud, supported underneath by the bra. Her swollen, puffy nipples are begging to be sucked.

"Naughty boy" whispers Maranda in your ear. "Do you like my breasts?"

"Oh yeah."

"Do you want to suck them?" Maranda shifts her ass in your lap again, bringing her tits closer to your face.

"Uh huh," you reply, bending forward in an attempt to suck her left nipple into your mouth. She twists away at the last minute.

"Hey Max, do they normally let you suck the girl's tits at those places?" asks Maranda.

Max looks up and realises Maranda's tits are exposed. Your eyes plead with him, but he obviously isn't ready to see his sister getting her tits sucked right in front of him. "No way," he says, "You're not even supposed to touch them."

Bastard! But he soon gets his comeuppance.

"You know, that's a real shame!" says Giselle, pulling his hands away from her butt. She leans back from Max and reaches behind her, arching her back. In seconds, the moment you and Max have both dreamed of has arrived. Giselle shrugs off the bra and her beautiful tits swing free. They are magnificent.

"Now Max," says Giselle cheekily, "Remember — no touching and definitely no sucking!" She leans forward and sways her shoulders, slapping Max's face with one tit, then the other. She then grabs her breasts in both hands and squeezes his face between them, before rubbing his nose with each stiff nipple. His hands find their way to her waist, and she lets him keep them there.

You watch with Maranda as Giselle repeatedly assaults Max with her tits. "She has beautiful breasts, doesn't she?" breathes Maranda into your ear. She nibbles your lobe, then whispers quietly so Giselle and Max can't hear: "I bet you'd like to suck her nipples, wouldn't you?" She shifts in your lap and her hand grasps your dick through your pants. "Bet you'd like to stick this between Giselle's tits, wouldn't you Wolf? You'd like to fuck Giselle's tits and cum all over them!"

Maranda's dirty talk and stick-shifting has you extremely flustered but you manage to whisper back "Only after fucking you first, Maranda."

Maranda smiles. "Oh, that's so sweet!" She changes her position so that she's straddling your lap like Giselle is doing to Max. Her panty-covered pussy presses down hard on your dick and she starts rocking back and forth. "Would you like to do me like this? We're almost fucking now!"

You put your hands on Maranda's lovely round buttocks and squeeze their jiggly flesh through her pink lacy panties as she dry-humps you. Every now and then she raises herself up and rubs your face with her tits before plonking herself back down on your lap. A glance over at Max reveals that his hands have returned to Giselle's pantied bottom as she rides him in the same manner.

You decide to go a step further and yank Maranda's panties up her ass, using them like reins. You can see her round butt cheeks reflected in the mirror on the other side of the room.

On the other end of the couch, Giselle climbs off Max and stands before him, gently gyrating to the music. She cups and squeezes her breasts. "My tits feel so nice, don't they Max?" she murmurs. Then she slides her hand into the front of her panties. "My pussy feels nice too!"

Again, Giselle is the centre of attention. Both hands are now in her knickers, which makes her arms squeeze her tits together all delicious and bulgy. The little slut is clearly pretending to masturbate in front of Max, in full view of his sister and your own good self. This doesn't seem to bother Maranda — in fact her grinding against your cock becomes harder and faster.

Giselle pulls her panties up between her legs, showing Max a pronounced camel-toe. Then she turns away from him, hooks her thumbs into the waist of her panties and pulls them down over her sexy round bottom. After kicking her underwear free, she dumps that same bottom onto Max's lap and starts grinding with renewed fervour.

"Oh Giselle" groans Max.

"Jesus Christ" you mutter.

Maranda sees your eyes bugging out at the sight of Giselle's sexy derriere. She turns your head back to face her. "Remember me?" she asks with a smirk. "Could you undo my bra please, it's pinching."

You unclip Maranda's bra and it falls free. Her already-exposed tits sag a little when the support is removed, but not by much. Maranda then shifts around in your lap again so that she is sitting sideways, facing the action on the couch beside you. She twists her hip up and tugs her panties down over it. "Could you help me with this?"

You pull down Maranda's knickers as she wriggles her hips. You take a quick breath when it becomes apparent both that the gusset is stuck in her slit, and that she is completely bald down there. Another few tugs and her panties are down past her knees, enabling her to draw up her calves and then flick them off. She settles back on your lap, facing Giselle and Max, one knee against the back of the couch, the other spread wide.

Maranda's pussy is a definite 'innie'. Her pudenda are deliciously plump and her inner lips are barely visible, hidden deep in her slit. Her clitoral hood peeks shyly out at the top. She has obviously waxed very recently as there is no hint of stubble to be seen.

Giselle pauses from her grinding to look over at you and her eyes widen as she realises that Maranda's hairless pussy is on full display. "Maranda, you're so dirty! You look like a porn star!"

"I just like feeling smooth" replies Maranda, running her hand over her pussy and inner thighs. "Feel this, Wolf." She grabs your hand and places it between her legs, making you rub your palm back and forth over her pussy and bald mound.

On the other end of the couch, Giselle climbs off Max and stands before him, gently gyrating to the music. She cups and squeezes her breasts. "My tits feel so nice, don't they Max?" she murmurs. Then she slides her hand into the front of her panties. "My pussy feels nice too!"

Again, Giselle is the centre of attention. Both hands are now in her knickers, which makes her arms squeeze her tits together all delicious and bulgy. The little slut is clearly pretending to masturbate in front of Max, in full view of his sister and your own good self. This doesn't seem to bother Maranda — in fact her grinding against your cock becomes harder and faster.

Giselle pulls her panties up between her legs, showing Max a pronounced camel-toe. Then she turns away from him, hooks her thumbs into the waist of her panties and pulls them down over her sexy round bottom. After kicking her underwear free, she dumps that same bottom onto Max's lap and starts grinding with renewed fervour.

"Oh Giselle" groans Max.

"Jesus Christ" you mutter.

Maranda sees your eyes bugging out at the sight of Giselle's sexy derriere. She turns your head back to face her. "Remember me?" she asks with a smirk. "Could you undo my bra please, it's pinching."

You unclip Maranda's bra and it falls free. Her already-exposed tits sag a little when the support is removed, but not by much. Maranda then shifts around in your lap again so that she is sitting sideways, facing the action on the couch beside you. She twists her hip up and tugs her panties down over it. "Could you help me with this?"

You pull down Maranda's knickers as she wriggles her hips. You take a quick breath when it becomes apparent both that the gusset is stuck in her slit, and that she is completely bald down there. Another few tugs and her panties are down past her knees, enabling her to draw up her calves and then flick them off. She settles back on your lap, facing Giselle and Max, one knee against the back of the couch, the other spread wide.

Maranda's pussy is a definite 'innie'. Her pudenda are deliciously plump and her inner lips are barely visible, hidden deep in her slit. Her clitoral hood peeks shyly out at the top. She has obviously waxed very recently as there is no hint of stubble to be seen.

Giselle pauses from her grinding to look over at you and her eyes widen as she realises that Maranda's hairless pussy is on full display. "Maranda, you're so dirty! You look like a porn star!"

"I just like feeling smooth" replies Maranda, running her hand over her pussy and inner thighs. "Feel this, Wolf." She grabs your hand and places it between her legs, making you rub your palm back and forth over her pussy and bald mound.

"It's smooth", you croak, feeling the heat of Maranda's cunt against your palm and trying to avoid looking at Max as you feel up his sister.

"Let's compare," says Giselle, then swivels herself around in Max's lap into a mirror-image of Maranda's position. The two women adjust themselves so that they face each other, pussies barely a foot apart, legs entwined.

You and Max drink in every detail of Giselle's freshly revealed cunt. It isn't so much of an innie as Maranda's. The delicate pink inner lips poke slightly out between the smooth, hairless outer ones. Her little hood protrudes further than Maranda's too. And unlike Maranda, there is a neatly trimmed patch of hair decorating her pubic bone.

"I just shave a little to keep it neat," says Giselle, running a finger from the base of her buttocks, along her slit and up into her fur. "How's it feel, Wolf?"

You swallow and stretch out a hand. Giselle bites her lip as you feel around between her legs. Your fingers brush against her cunt lips, flicking them from side to side.

"Very nice."

Max sneaks his hands up Giselle's sides and cups her breasts in his hands while you rub her pussy. He and Maranda exchange a glance, and evidently, permission is granted to go further, because he then starts squeezing Giselle's tits harder and flicking her nipples.

Giselle moans quietly and shuts her eyes. She looks so beautiful laid out naked before you, tits bulging in Max's hands, while you stroke her pussy and inner thighs.

Probably feeling neglected, Maranda starts fingering her own cunt. You take pity and return your hand to roam around her hips, tummy and plump pussy. Seeing an opening, Max slides a hand down between Giselle's legs and starts rubbing where you left off.

12