Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've wanted her for so long, haven't you Max?" asks Maranda dreamily.

"You know I have," he replies.

"Really Max?" asks Giselle, opening her eyes. "You've lusted after me all this time?"

"For as long as I've known you" says Max, squeezing her clitoral hood between two fingers.

"And Wolf too" chirps Maranda. "He wants to fuck you!"

"Is that true Wolf? Do you want to fuck me?" Giselle asks coyly. It's amazing that she manages to sound so innocent while her tits and pussy are being groped, but she pulls it off.

You just nod. Giselle smiles, then mouths the word "Okay", making sure Max doesn't see. Maranda does, however.

"But no one is shagging anyone tonight, right?" says Maranda firmly.

You all agree — Max probably only so that there is no chance you'll end up fucking his sister. With that understanding in place, it now feels safer to go further.

You and Max now have your fingers deep inside the pussies of your respective girls in a not-so-subtle effort to bring them to orgasm. You are also trying to suck as much of Maranda's tit into your mouth as you can, and Max is devouring Giselle's gorgeous globes in a similar way.

You make sure to grind your palm against Maranda's clit as you pump your fingers in and out, and it is having the desired effect. Squelchy sounds are soon emanating from her tight tunnel. Maranda's breathing becomes quick and ragged, then she tenses up and moans softly as her cunt muscles squeeze down on your fingers. "Ohhhhhhhh..." she moans, grabbing your cock through your pants as she twitches and jerks on your lap.

When her orgasm subsides you both direct your attention to Max's efforts with Giselle. He is using more of a brute-force approach, jabbing his fingers in and out of her delicate cunt, each thrust sending ripples through her breasts and forcing little grunts from her pretty mouth.

"Hey bro, be gentle with her!" laughs Maranda.

"I... like... it... hard..." pants Giselle in response.

You hear the sound of a zipper undoing, then realise it is yours. Maranda works your erect cock out of your pants and starts slowly jerking it as you watch Giselle get finger-fucked.

Maranda whispers in your ear. "I've wanted you for a long time, Wolf. I want this big dick inside me. It's not happening tonight, but it's still going to happen." This causes your cock to twitch and become instantly harder in her grasp. Your knob is wet with precum. She smears it around with her thumb, then continues jacking you off.

Giselle's eyes latch on to your cock, and evidently, the sight of your big hard dick is enough to push her over the brink. Squeezing Max's hand tight between her thighs she repeatedly jerks her hips off his lap in a violent motion and cries "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" before falling back and letting her legs fall wide apart. Max's fingers, glistening with Giselle's juices, keep pumping and rubbing against her clit until her spasms subside.

Max then pulls his fingers free of Giselle's cunt and brazenly shoves them into her panting mouth for her to suck clean. "Max! That's Giselle, not some filthy slut you picked up off the street!" admonishes Maranda. That doesn't stop Giselle sucking her pussy juice from Max's fingers though. She obviously has a "filthy slut" side to her personality!

After Giselle recovers she nestles next to Max and works his dick out of his pants. Not as big as yours, but still something to work with. She and Maranda match rhythms as you and Max lean back. You exchanged happy glances with him. Max's misgivings about Maranda and you have obviously evaporated now that he is getting the full treatment from Giselle. You find yourself envying him, even as his not-unattractive sister jacks you off.

For a while it looks like hand-jobs are is how the evening will end, and you have no complaints about that, considering the meagre offerings at the strip club.

"Do the strippers go this far, Wolf?" asks Maranda as she continues to beat your meat.

"Only on Thursdays," you lie.

"Hey, I've got an idea," says Giselle, releasing Max's cock from her grasp. "Let's play a game!"

"What kind of game?" groans Max in frustration.

"Okay, how about the loser is the guy who cums first..." begins Giselle, then pauses.

"Yeah, and...?" you prompt.

"...and I fuck the winner!" she finishes.

Obviously, you and Max have no objections, but Maranda looks annoyed. It was she who had proposed the no-shagging rule earlier. Perhaps seeing her brother get laid is too freaky for her. Or maybe, just maybe, she wants to keep you all for herself...

"Let's go!" says Giselle eagerly, either oblivious to Maranda's reluctance, or simply ignoring it. She resumes wanking Max, picking up the pace. Maranda sighs and starts pumping you faster in response.

"Not fair" you groan. "Maranda .0had a head start on me!"

"Let's even it up then!" giggles Giselle, then quickly slides down between Max's knees, flicks her hair to one side, and engulfs his knob with her pretty mouth.

Max's eyes glaze over as Giselle's head bobs up and down in his lap. The room is full of the sound of wet slurping as she slobbers all over his knob while stroking his shaft. Occasionally she licks down to his balls, before plunging his cock back into her throat.

"Fine," mutters Maranda, then slides down between your knees. You look down at her pretty face peering up from your lap and she mouths the words "Don't cum first!" at you. Then your cock slides between her lips and into a mouth that feels like warm melted butter. Her tongue and hot breath do amazing things to your knob and your whole body tenses up. "Oh Maranda, you're fucking amazing" you groan.

It's too erotic looking at the girl in your lap so you avert your eyes and try to think of something — anything — that will make you last longer. But you find yourself looking at Giselle with her mouth full of cock, and the sight of her being so slutty brings you almost to the edge...

Max is now forcibly thrusting into Giselle's mouth. "Suck it, suck it Giselle you little slut!" he cries.

It's too much! You can't hold back any longer. You hold Maranda by the back of her head and her cheeks bulge as spurt after spurt of your warm cum fills her mouth...

Maranda gulps several times to swallow your load. You glance over at Max and Giselle. They haven't noticed anything yet. You look down at Maranda, her face still stuffed with your cock, and the two of you come to an unspoken agreement.

Maranda resumes bobbing her head up and down in your lap, bathing your cock with her tongue and swallowing all remaining traces of your ejaculate. Your cock, slightly softened after cumming, is back at full hardness after thirty seconds of this treatment. Giselle and Max are none the wiser.

Max is panting now and Giselle is working very hard to bring him off. Could it be that she really wants Max to lose so that she can fuck you instead? That would certainly make things less awkward between her and Maranda in the future.

Max starts thrusting his hips, desperate to get as much of his cock into Giselle's mouth as he can. She looks up at him sexily, trying not to gag as his knob pounds the back of her throat. Max's eyes bug out, he tenses up, grabs Giselle by the ears and groans "Oh crap, here it comes..."

Giselle gulps and gurgles as Max fills her mouth up with sperm and she struggles to swallow it all. Squirt after squirt disappears down her throat as Max thrusts his spurting cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Amazingly she swallows every drop. Then she releases his dick with a wet-sounding 'pop' and pumps it to force out a dribble of cum, which she licks off his knob with her gooey tongue.

Maranda stops sucking you. "It looks like Wolf is the winner!" she proclaims.

You inspect your cock for any evidence that you came first. It's a bit redder than before, but otherwise, Maranda has done a very good job of cleaning you up. And you are just as hard as ever.

"Congrats, dude," says Max grudgingly.

"Ready for your prize?" asks Giselle, wiping her mouth as she gets to her feet.

"Fuck yeah!"

Maranda gives you a wink as she moves out of the way. Giselle climbs astride you and settles her ass down in your lap. Her pussy presses your shaft down against your stomach and she slides it back and forth along you, her cunt lips parting as she presses down hard. She coats your full length with her wetness as she humps her sopping groove against you.

You wrap your arms around her, delighting in the feel of her body against you, your second girl for the night. Normally your budget doesn't stretch to two strippers! You squeeze her bottom with both hands and her hard nipples graze your chest. But you don't kiss her — she's still got Max's cum on her breath.

"Well, get on with it then!" says Maranda. You recognize a little irritation her voice and you know it's because she'd rather be the one fucking you. But Giselle and Max don't seem to pick up on that.

"Yeah, give it to her," says Max. The lack of enthusiasm in his voice is more evident. You know he'd rather be fucking Giselle himself. But she just sucked him off, so he should count his blessings.

"Shall we do it, Wolf? Wanna fuck me?" teases Giselle. You don't answer, instead you reach between you and grab your dick. She raises herself up and your knob slides over her clit and into her cleft. Further down it slips, then your knob finds the entrance to nirvana. She sinks down on you with all her weight and your dick plunges inside her.

Giselle starts humping her hips up and down. It's an amazing feeling. Her pussy is tight and hot, gripping on your cock like a vice as it engulfs the length of your prick. You cup her breasts and her fingers interlock with yours. Together you stroke and squeeze her tits, tweaking her nipples, twisting and flicking them with the ends of your fingers.

Maranda sits next to her brother on the other end of the couch and they settle back to watch the action. For siblings, they seem unusually comfortable with being naked around each other. Max is toying idly with his flaccid dick, probably trying to ogle Giselle while blotting you out of the picture, and Maranda is gently fingering herself, most likely imagining herself in Giselle's place.

You and Giselle are moaning with pleasure. You love the feel of her velvety snatch around your cock as it plunges into her again and again. She is as glorious as you have always imagined, her pussy tight and sucking, the friction of her tight cunt-walls around your prick pure heaven, pulling you inside of her.

Giselle takes you by the wrists, removing your hands from her breasts and holding them above your head. She uses you as an anchor as she moves her crotch erotically up and down, gently rising and falling, her cunt sliding up and down your cock, which is glistening with her juices. The hard, aching nubbins of her nipples feel wonderful as they dig into your chest.

"Fuck... me.... fuck.... me...." she pants. A somewhat superfluous instruction.

Giselle's breasts push up and down more against you as she begins working her hips faster, her cunt slapping against the base of your dick with each downstroke. She pauses to gyrate her hips in small circles, your cock buried as deep as it will go. Then she continues pumping, harder and faster now. If you hadn't cum earlier, you would have blown your load by now.

You glance over at Max and Maranda. Their hands have swapped places. Now Maranda has her fingers wrapped around her brother's cock, and he's stroking her swollen, protruding clit. It's so fucking wrong it makes your head spin.

Giselle lifts her ass up higher and higher, slamming back onto your lap, grinding firmly into your crotch to get more penetration, applying weight and pressure, driving you both wild. She rises higher up your cock each time, slamming her cunt down over and over, grinding again, then lifting back up. Her cunt lips are pulled loose by the thickness of your cock, and get stuffed back inside her when she drops back down.

"Oh yes, Wolf! Yes! Yesssssssss!" hisses Giselle, throwing her head back, slamming her cunt down and cramming every last inch of your cock inside of her. She cums hard, her juices spraying out between the two of you, most of it initially held inside of her by your cock as she grinds herself down on you. But when she lifts herself up, her juices are released and flood down your thighs and ass cheeks to the couch beneath.

You groan and slam your hips up, your crotches mashing together as you feel yourself cum, shot after shot of sperm directed deep up into her belly. Giselle squeals with delight and grinds her cunt down hard as you continue pushing your own hips up, your crotches mashing together, humping hard and fast as you both spiral down from your orgasms.

Finally your panting, sweaty bodies relax and Giselle falls on you, her tits pressing firmly against your chest, her face falling into the crook of your shoulder, legs spread wide on either side of your hips, your overspent cock slowly softening inside of her cunt.

You look over at Max and Maranda. "Wow dude, that was fucking spectacular," he admits. Maranda nods her head in agreement. She's playing with his gooey limp dick, her hand glistening with his second sticky load of the night. Holy shit, she just jacked off her own brother. They're both probably going to regret that tomorrow.

Giselle kisses your cheek and climbs off, then goes off with Maranda to the bathroom to get cleaned up. You and Max stuff your cocks back in your pants and try unsuccessfully to make small talk.

The girls come back. There's some awkward TV watching, during which you sense it's time to probably time to leave. Giselle is way too drunk to drive so you offer her a lift home.

Maranda sees you off at the door. She leans in and kisses you on the cheek, whispering "Remember you and me — it's going to happen!"

With that happy thought planted in your head, you drive Giselle back to her house. On the way, her head falls into your lap. You're not sure you can perform again.


12