Change of Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you don't want a chance?" Alvin asked seriously, "Because I am starting to have second thoughts about not at least trying to save us."

She moved from the chair to the couch where Alvin was sitting so fast it made him flinch. She wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him. Alvin instinctively kissed her back while his hand instinctively reached to cup a breast. As he suspected, she had no bra on. She responded by rubbing him through his jeans.

"Just being in the same room with you again makes me so fucking horny," groaned Alvin in pleasure as she stroked him through his jeans.

"Shut up and fuck me," replied Morgan, tugging at his arm.

She led him to the bed and started pulling off her clothes. Alvin did the same and within moments, he was in her missionary style. They kissed passionately and touched each other's body all over as he pumped slow but hard into her. After a few minutes, Morgan tapped his arm. Alvin pulled out and she guided him onto his back. She climbed on reverse cowgirl and moaned loudly as she fucked him, balancing herself on one arm while the other rubbed her pussy. Alvin sat up, wrapping his arms around her. One hand cupped a warm breast while the other went lower to help her rubbing her clit through the thick bush she'd grown out. Morgan switched supporting herself with both hands while she fucked as hard as she could grunting through her teeth as Alvin rubbed her. Eventually her grunts turned to gasps as he felt her body tense through her orgasm.

Morgan immediately got off him and took his cock in her mouth while she teased his balls with her fingers. It didn't take much until Alvin let himself go into her mouth, while she eagerly sucked in hard, causing him to twitch in pleasure. She then rolled over and sighed contently with a big smile.

"I-I-I should go," she said, her smile fading quickly.

"I'll call you," Alvin said as he started getting dressed.

"You don't need to." Morgan started gathering her clothes "I read that when long term relationships end, it's typical for the lust to still be there. This isn't uncommon after a breakup, especially when one of us is already on her second vibrator. We just fucked. It was about sex and not love. I'm just glad to end things like this instead of last time when you just abruptly walked out."

"God dammit, Morgie, I'm really going to call you," Alvin snapped, "I don't know what I want right now, but I don't want a divorce. I'm also not ready to just move back in with you like nothing happened. I'm in between."

Her eyes narrowed. "In between?"

"I told you, I want to try and see if we can work things out." Alvin shrugged. "Do you still want me back? I guess I should have asked you that."

"You're going back soon, aren't you?" Morgan looked like she was going to cry. "Back to Timmins and your new life."

"Yes. I'm leaving town tomorrow, but that doesn't mean we can't keep in touch." Alvin said looking at her, feeling awkward. "I will text you; we need to talk more than what we did here. This wasn't just sex for me, I did feel reconnected. However, if you have to leave, I don't blame you and won't try to convince you to spend the night."

"Sorry, I didn't really give you a choice, but I can't stay. I just really needed what we did. I haven't since that last time we..."

"Me either." Alvin lied. "Well, goodnight, Morgie."

For the first time since before Kevin was born, Alvin slept alone after having sex with Morgan the same evening. Knowing that he might have made a rash judgment because of anger, he definitely didn't want to make another while pussy drunk. As he lay back, he was certain Morgan was contrite and understood why he asked for a divorce. He also understood why she wouldn't want to get her hopes up needlessly. Alvin decided that if he was going to attempt any type of reconciliation, he needed to be certain that he could trust Morgan again. Considering he told a white lie about not having sex since they separated, he felt like a hypocrite to not try and give her some benefit of doubt.

The one thing that did create a bit of doubt was his conversation with Roger. It sounded like Lana was bending over backwards to make up for what she did -- spoiling him -- to remain married. Morgan with the list and her college plan was doing the opposite. Although, Alvin knew after so long she obviously lost hope and her efforts weren't out of malice, but rather trying to help him move on. Morgan was putting his happiness above her own. At least, he wasn't as worried about her mental health, but some of what she did say confirmed it might have been an issue before.

The following morning, Alvin texted Mark and asked to meet him for lunch at his hotel room, and to bring meatball subs from Gino's Deli. He planned to head back on the road right after eating. It was a good thing he knew his job so well, because Alvin was so distracted that his mind was on autopilot. When he headed out for lunch, his old boss again offered to give him his old job back. Part of quitting in the first place was that Alvin was worried he'd be viewed like Kirsty's husband. There was too many at work who knew about the girls' weekend -- at least that all three cheated in some form. However, he had to admit in his time back, there hadn't even been a glance to suggest he was respected any less. In fact, majority seemed disappointed that he was leaving again for his new position.

Alvin was back at his hotel room for about five minutes when Mark banged on the door, handing over the subs after Alvin opened it.

After ten minutes of small talk, Mark finally said, "Okay, spill it. I already know you two did the nasty last night."

"It figures she'd kiss and tell," Alvin said, rolling his eyes, "Betty told you?"

Mark smirked. "No, you just did. Fine, Betty did talk to Morgan this morning, but all Morgan told her is that you two are on speaking terms again. She said she thinks there might be a small chance she can win you back, but is really scared. Morgan also mentioned how surprised she was that both of you have been abstaining for almost a year -- that's a good sign and was what tipped us off you might have knocked boots. I don't think she was fishing for information, but Betty confirmed that me and Grant have been giving you a hard time for settling for your right hand."

Alvin frowned and took a deep breath. "Mark, can you keep a secret? I mean swear this never leaves this room -- definitely not to Betty or even Grant. No one."

Mark looked surprised and confused. "Yeah, of course, man. Shit, Al, who did you kill?"

Alvin sighed. "I haven't been completely honest with you about my sex-life because I knew you'd go probing for details. About a month after I left Morgan..."

"Shit," interrupted Mark excitedly, "You dog. Who was it? Kirsty? It wasn't Lana wasn't it?"

"No, it wasn't any of her friends," Alvin said shaking his head. "I was calm enough at that point to not be spiteful. One night, I was feeling a bit down and went out to a bar. Once I was drunk, I met a young woman and one thing led to another. Shit, she was only nineteen and still living at home."

Mark laughed. "You dog! So, after separating you dipped your wick. So, what's the big deal? Oh, you didn't knock her up did you?"

Alvin shook his head. "No, she was sober enough that she insisted on protection. Hell, she had a condom pack in her nightstand. It's just that like you said, I told Morgan I wasn't with anyone. Considering why I left her, I was quite the hypocrite."

Mark took a breath and raised a hand to count down. "Okay, here's why you aren't. One, you two were already separated and filed for divorce -- be-it unsuccessfully, but you both agreed at that point. There were no more expectations of being in a committed relationship. Two, you lied purely to spare her feelings. You gained nothing by lying. Three, she wouldn't care. In fact, she'd probably be worried less about you if she knew you got some every once in a while."

Alvin raised his eyebrows. "Worry less about me?"

"Yes, that woman still loves the shit out of you, and constantly asks if we've heard from you so she'd know you were doing okay. Of course, Betty told her to just ask you directly, or Kevin, but she wanted to respect your space and didn't want to bring Kevin more in the middle than he already was." Mark gestured questioningly with his hands. "So, is Morgan right? Does she have chance to win you back? I guess a better question is are you now going to give her a chance?"

"I'm not happy how things currently are and miss her a lot more than I wanted to admit. I can't I lie and say that I don't love her just as much as when we first were married, despite how hurt I was by what she did." Alvin shrugged and shook his head. "The problem is, what if I'm not sure I fully forgive her or can trust her?"

Mark chuckled. "Man, you better because you're expecting her to take a big leap of faith to get her hopes up. Besides, you have to admit, since you walked out, Morgan has bent over backwards to try and make things better for you. Before you say she was desperate to get you back, I know for a fact that she believed there was no chance of reconciliation. The money and other stuff, she did out of love while thinking you'd be hating her guts until either of you died."

Alvin raised his eyebrow. "What other stuff, the list of lies?"

Mark looked away for a second and blinked. "Yeah, the list and the other thing which isn't important."

Alvin frowned. "Mark?"

"Morgan made Betty promise to keep this a secret. I doubt Kevin knows, so you didn't hear this from me." Mark sighed. "Okay, look. Even though you were separated, Morgan wanted to do something special for your fortieth. Hell, before the shit hit the fan, she had already started planning a big surprise party that never happened. And we were all chipping in for something big. Once you had her served, she returned the money Betty and I gave and I assume everyone else's. She said that you'd never accept a present from her now. However, right before your birthday, Morgan told Betty that you should still get your gift and that she'd pay for it herself. Since you'd tell me if you were gifted an eighteen-foot-boat, I'm guessing for whatever reason she hasn't given it to you yet."

"The Bass-Master?" Alvin said with wide-eyes, "She was going to get me a twenty-thousand dollar boat?"

"The one you've been drooling over for years." Mark chuckled. "I believe you used the line: it would be great to take the grandkids fishing when we retire and there's room to sunbathe."

Alvin shook his head in disbelief. "I wasn't serious about getting it right away. I just was planting the seed for when I did retire. Shit, how much money were you all contributing?"

Mark gestured with his hands. "Don't know about everyone. Betty and I chipped in a couple hundred. I think she was planning to finance and we were just helping put a big chunk down."

"The money from the sale of the house," Alvin closed his eyes and nodded. "It probably was around my birthday that I noticed that money in my saving account. I bet she gave that for me to buy my boat."

Mark shrugged. "Are you sure? You saw where she's staying. I didn't want to say anything until you were less 'triggered' by discussing anything about Morgan. The rumor was your house sold almost immediately because it was priced way below the market price. If you received anything more than a hundred and fifty, you got more than half."

"You're saying it sold for around three hundred thousand? That's less than we paid for it. It had to be worth at least six hundred, maybe more with how the market has switched."

Mark gestured with a hand. "You got three hundred didn't you? I heard Morgan tell Betty that she also created an account to cover the remaining of Kevin's schooling -- including living expenses so he didn't have to work part-time and could focus on school and his new girlfriend. Plus, she is starting a program herself."

"Yeah, she told me." Alvin scrunched his face for a second. "Are you telling me Morgan gave me all the money from the house and spent most of her savings on her and Kevin's schooling?"

"While not working for close to a year, yeah. Initially, we were worried that she was planning to end everything, you know..."

Alvin nodded, again thinking of that documentary and some of Morgan's comments. At least, she'd stopped before harming herself.

"So, we practically dragged her to a counsellor. I think she's still seeing her. However, the way Morgan has always talked about everything, I think she's still punishing herself. Like she doesn't deserve to live comfortably, but thinks you and Kevin do. Does that make sense?"

Alvin nodded.

After returning home to Timmins, Alvin phoned the bank. He found out that Morgan still hadn't taken his name off all their accounts. Just in case either one of them died suddenly, Alvin and Morgan had made sure the other would have no problem accessing the other's banking information after hearing horror stories of a widow nearly being evicted before she could access her dead husband's money. In fifteen minutes, he was set up so he could see the activity and balances of all her accounts in his online banking.

Alvin was shocked to see Mark heard correct. Unless the homebuyer paid half in cash, Morgan had transferred the full net profit for the sale of the house to his account. Almost half of the nest egg from her parents' estate was transferred to an account in Kevin's name. The remainder had been slowly drained for Morgan's living expenses, with the exception of thirty thousand that went to a boat dealer, and then shortly after a monthly fee was paid to a long-term storage lot. Morgan wasn't just living modestly. After paying for her current university courses, she was practically broke and would probably need to work to put herself through school. In fact, how she was currently living, she wouldn't be able to afford rent in a couple of months without additional income.

Alvin took a couple of days to process everything from Morgan's indiscretion and lying, to how she was living below the poverty line in the hopes to make his life better without her. Around Wednesday, he decided to call her. After what last happened between them, text seemed too impersonal.

"Hello, Al," Morgan said in a worried voice.

"Hey, Morgie," Alvin said, realizing he hadn't contacted her that since she left his hotel bed, "Look, um, if it's all right, I might come back to town this weekend. Not for work, I really think we need to talk in person. I have no problem going to your apartment if you don't want to meet somewhere else."

"Um, I'll think about it," Morgan said softly, "I mean where we can meet. Of course, I want to talk. I'm sorry I left like I did. I was just... Look, seeing you has opened up a lot of old wounds, but also it has been good. I'm sorry I'm making no sense. How about you text me when you're going to be in town and I will let you know where we can meet?"

"Sounds good, bye Morgie."

"Bye, Al."

That weekend, Alvin paced his hotel room as he stared at the text from Morgan inviting him to dinner at an all-night burger joint they used to frequent. He was sure it wasn't a coincidence she picked that place. In that restaurant, after a night of partying when they'd just started dating, he got his hand under her skirt for the first time. He can still remember the excitement from touching her pussy through her panties for the first time, naively being more excited about feeling pubic hair than labia. That led to a very heavy make-out session in his car and eventually having sex for the first time in her parent's RV.

Changing into an old t-shirt and jeans to better match the clientele, Alvin arrived at Slim's All-Night Burgers and Grill twenty minutes early. As he remembered, there wasn't much of a supper rush. The place made most of its money during lunch hour and after the bars closed. Alvin took a secluded booth in the back and told the bored server that he was expecting someone.

Morgan arrived ten minutes late and Alvin's jaw nearly hit the table when he saw her. Her hair was down and nicely styled, and she was wearing make-up like she'd wear for fancy party or to go dancing at a club. She had a shorter sundress on that accented her full breasts and legs, which were in heels that matched her red purse, and lips. In short, she was dressed like it was a date.

Morgan noticed the look on Alvin's face and blushed slightly with a smirk.

"Wow," Alvin said as she sat down across from him, "I think I need to go change."

"Don't be silly," Morgan said, "I love how you look in jeans and a tight shirt. The only thing sexier is you in a suit, and that would be overkill for a place like this. So, thinking everything over, I'm really glad we're doing this. Talking, I mean. If I seemed like I wasn't before, I just never expected this could happen. The other thing, yeah, but not the talking about us. Sorry, I'm not making any sense am I?"

Alvin smiled awkwardly. "Actually you are. Where my head was at, having sex with you was a lot easier than talking to you about where to go from here."

Before either could say anything else, the server came and took their order. Like in his hotel room, they just made small talk about nothing important while they waited for their food. There was an awkward silence as they ate their dinner.

Morgan broke it by saying, "I picked this place because of our history here and was planning to try to get you to fool around under my dress to seduce you again and hopefully getting to spend overnight together. After the other night, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I miss having you inside of me. However, I'm sorry, but I'm no longer in the mood right now. It's not that I wouldn't love to have sex with you again. It's just that wouldn't fix anything, would it? I mean what's next for us? Tomorrow you're going back to Timmins again, right? So, its not that I don't want to have sex, but how I'm going to feel after, when we are in different cities alone."

"Yes, alone," Alvin said, "I don't think us living together is a good idea right now."

Morgan nodded. "I agree. As much as I love you and want you back in my life, if you asked me now or tomorrow morning to move to Timmins with you, I'd say no. I'm not ready to take that chance either."

"Before even considering that, I think we need to be fully open with each other." Alvin sighed. "Morgan, I know about the price the house sold for -- and what about the boat?"

She frowned and nodded. "I guess I made no attempt to hide anything so you'd figure it out. I wasn't trying to deceive you again, if that's what you think. You've obviously checked the bank records. The boat is in my name, but I was leaving it to you in my will. Look, when I said our break up nearly killed me, I was being very literal. I-I-I was ready to die and was tying up loose ends before... Don't look at me like that. I'm seeing a therapist once a week. It was a lot more at one-time. I don't have any of those thoughts anymore."

"Does Kevin know you got that bad?"

Her eyes went wide. "God, no. Of course not. It's bad enough he knows his mother acted like a slut ending her marriage. I think that's part of the reason I didn't go through with it -- I didn't want to make my son more ashamed of me than he already was."

"He's not ashamed of you. In fact, I'm positive he would be thrilled we're talking again." Alvin reached and squeezed her hand.

Morgan smiled and wiped her eye. "That is so nice of you to say. Anyway, I told my realtor to price the house to sell immediately and take the first offer. I was thinking the faster it sold, the faster I could end my pain. He tried to talk me out of my starting price, and counter the first offer, but I refused. It sold the first day, and after commission, it was around what you'd probably expect as half the sale. So, I just had it all put into your account. I then made sure Kevin was taken care of and both of you would split whatever was left of our savings. I never considered any of the money from my uncle or parent's estate as only mine. I requested no funeral, just to be cremated and ashes tossed into the lake, where you would hopefully be spending a lot of time fishing from your boat."