All Comments on 'Change of Style Ch. 08'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
Yeah Right!!!

There ain't that much love in the world and you know it!! I keep reading your stories, wondering if he will come to his proper mind and kick her ass out! I can see he is mentally disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You love her? Why?

You haven't esxplained why her betrayal and her lies haven't caused you to rethink your love. Isn't part of a relationship honesty? I mean, would you support a complete stranger and his family because you found his wife attractive? Of course not. You would be retarded to even consider it, so why would you allow yourself to pay for this black man and his girlfriend and his child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dilusional

Wow, another dillusional colored man. If u do find a woman as dumb as the one in your story, please refrain from reproducing, we don't need anymore folks like you on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
perfect

........analysis and exegesis

of the i/r cuckold lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great... keep it coming

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Such Utter Bullshit

I mean come on who would really let this happen? I know if it was me I would have already been sentenced to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue. It will be interesting to see how Maggie becomes more submissive with her new master, which seems to be unfolding also. Maybe she'll be collared, by her husband for her master?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What utter nonsense.

Do people really enjoy such things? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She's getting gangbanged!

Middle aged house wife is going to be turning tricks for her pimp, catch AIDS and dies. Husband is going to eat her poisoned creampie and die too. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it cumming

please continue the story. The people who have nothing nice to say ignore them. would like to hear more about her cuckolding and becoming a true black slut.

BartiManBartiManover 14 years ago
Keep going man, come on?!?

for those who find this sick. Why even bother reading? That's sick. Reading stuff you don't like or probably do like but are too afraid and frustrated to even admit it. This is one horny story and I WANT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
been done many time before

Would it make a differences to all of you if a White man was doing it to her, Women have have been making fools of men since Adam, the color of the man only made it right for this area of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

It seems that Jack reluctantly submits to inevitable. He understands his own inadequacy. He needs to take one more step and come to conlusion that any form of sex with Maggie should stop. Only then will he find consolation and peace with himself.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Jack is a Wimp Coward

Jack needs to just kill himself. There is no way in the world any real man would stay with this CUNT!! oh and Jack isn't a man so he should just kill himself and do humanity a favor. I was hoping he would have stood up and took revenge, but he is a worthless coward at this point.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Face it cuckold

Her stud lover owns her body. He owns her married pussy. And like or not, in time he is going to plant a baby in her. Then he will start sharing her like he does Debbie. Cuckold you will submit or end up loosing her to a real man. Face it, if your around or not, he will keep on fucking her. Now wimp, go read your manual. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JEALOUSCUCK'S SUBMISSIONS IN LITEROTICA.COM

Good story but very quick ended

this is not cuckold story just wife's fantasy story

when wife having sex with Sean the husband want watch

This story is boaring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous