All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 09'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

i still say it is fucked up that someone that is not a wolf is being told where they can and cant go by the alpha.to me that makes her a prisoner whether she is the mate of a pack member or not since she is not a mate yet she could still reject him.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Pretty much Karen can do and say what she wants to Theo and he will be at fault. She plays the victim eventhough she is part blame to some of the problems too. Karen and Brett are not helping them by always putting all the blame on Theo. His wolf could've killed her but she need to understand why he attacked her...because of what she said. Both of them need to apologize to each other. Both are head strong and will always bump heads. Maybe the trip away from the pack will help them get back what was lost.

kagenestikagenestiabout 9 years ago
to ariesgirl

That fight was almost totally theo's fault. Karen might run her mouth but theo insulted her recently deceased dad. She just lost her only family and her best friend is basically dead n only able to make collect calls until he can regrow a body pretty much. And it's a bit of an overreaction for theo's wolf to try n kill her. Before I agree most issues were Karens' but this mess is solely on theo's lap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Even though I think 90% of the blame goes to Theo for their fight I still found myself pitying him. You write so well you can actually feel how bad Theo felt afterwards. I can't wait to read the rest!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Very disappointing.

Karen is ridiculously self-centered and doesn't seem to have any empathy or common sense at all. I can't believe Theo's pack turned on him over this. Fighting for dominance is what wolves do. He didn't turn on his mate, he made her submit. He didn't give her any life threatening injuries and clearly wasn't planning to kill her. Didn't it matter to the wolves that Karen was fighting back instead of submitting? What was he supposed to do? Nothing? That would make him look weak in the eyes of the pack. By forcing his position, he made it clear that he was dominant and that she owed him some respect (something that has been sorely missing in their relationship). Any pack should understand that.

So now Theo has been publicly reprimanded and punished for doing what is in his nature and what should be expected by his pack. I really hate how the story is so skewed towards Karen. She can do nothing wrong and Theo can do nothing right. It's infuriating.

I like the storyline and I like Theo so I'm going to keep reading. I used to like Karen but I've had enough of the 'all hail our special pretty Princess Karen, who can do no wrong' nonsense. Of course, you are going to be true to yourself and your story. I'm just saying that if there isn't some balance soon, I'll be too sickened to read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Karen, Ugh

I hate Karen with every fiber of my being. She's just a huge bitch who thinks that she's a fucking God and she isn't. Just ONCE I'd like SOMEONE to be mad at her and realize she isn't perfect. And the characterization of Theo is so totally off. The author portrays him as like this massive guy, like, HUGE and has all this power and he's fucking second in line for Alpha and he can't hold his own against a woman half his size?? It doesn't make sense. In my opinion, it seems like the author is rooting and helping Karen a little too much. It's at the point where the story is just getting annoying and things don't match up and don't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what the fuck is wrong with karen?

She is sooooooooo full of herself!!Jesus!in my opinion she deserved wat she got!!#TeamTheoAllTheWay!!♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

This story is totally unfair to Theo. It's like he's being extra understanding and she's kicking him while he's down. Come on now. Even her other half is letting her know that she's being selfish. Hopefully someone can put her in her place bc this is a terrible bonding so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disagree

I disagree with Anon-2/5/16, I don't think Theo is being treated unfairly at all. I have never read a werewolf story where one of the good werewolves attacks their mate...EVER. She had every right to defend her father and her upbringing. Her Dad did everything he could to make sure she would be able to defend herself. You would think that a wolf would understand that! The fact that he so viciously attacked her makes rethink whether or not she should accept being his mate. So, is the idea to physically abuse or dominate into accepting their "need" for you? Karen is an independent, strong, woman/half-syrim who said she may want Theo but doesn't NEED him and HE took that as a complete rejection of him. While I can understand somewhat why that hurt him so badly, his reaction to it in my eyes is unforgivable. I did actually really like Theo up until this chapter. I'm hoping that something hinky happened to him, like that guardian tattoo somehow messed with his wolf side and caused a personality aneurysm and that it can be fixed by multiple sessions of groveling and cunnilingus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous