All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 10'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

waiting is just stupid.they know others are after her and if mates with her they lose the reason to go after her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was shocked that Karen apologized to Theo. Good for her. Both of them have to learn to co-exist with each other since they are on the path to being fully mated.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Is she really not going to address

getting raped by a troll? No trauma? No shame or disgust? And is he not going to acknowledge that anyone who licks her mark can get her so worked up that she doesn't care who she's fucking? Does he have no regret that if he had shifted sooner, she wouldn't have been raped? I find those reactions quite hard to believe.

Generally though, I really would like to see Theo showing more dominance and not grovelling at her unreasonable feet all the time. And I would like to see Karen appreciate her mate and stop being so bitchy and unlikeable.

Despite the annoyance your characters cause, I did like them once and think I can like them again once they find balance. I still like your storyline and am hoping you take it in a direction I enjoy.

biercebiercealmost 9 years ago
Thanks

I love the story, the characters, the whole nine yards. Just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with cantfightfate the whole troll thing was pretty creepy

niggamedesniggamedesalmost 9 years ago
wow

its like i really fucked an alien holy shit rockcock

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 9 years ago
Good Chapter.

Love the chapter. Can't wait for the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous