All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 12'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Autism is not a disease

Hello, I know you didn't mean any disrespect and I'm unaware of your background with autism since the spectrum is so wide and everyone is different. I'm an autism parent - autism is not a disease and it is not a mental illness. I realize that it's in the DSM but I feel uncomfortable when people say autistic people are sick, because it's not a traditional illness. My son is high functioning and proud of his autism - he has his challenges but says he is able to do other things because he is autistic. I do love the story, and I think it's an interesting plot line but I felt the need to clarify the bit about autism. Thank you for your consideration.

a_kooziea_kooziealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Apologies

To the Autism Parent.

I am truly sorry if what I did write offended or upset you. I am not very well versed with Autism. If you would like, please message me with how you think it should be described and I will change it immediately. Thank you for your comment!

-A_koozie

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 9 years ago
I thought the same thing.

Autism is not a disease. I was offended seeing that, just as a person. You should do at least a minimum of research about a topic before using it as a plot point. That said, PLEASE don't have Karen "cure" Brett's daughter!

I am enjoying the series, and I'm glad you post on a regular basis. Keep up the interesting work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want more!!!

I really adore this series, I only wish you'd write more than two pages! I can't wait for the next chapter, please don't make us wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HURRY UP

You hadn't posted a chapter in ages when I came along, then like magic, every two days featured a fresh installment. THEN you didn't upload for a while and I gave up.

I come back to two chapters, with a great ending.

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING. I love this series so much that the HATE MAIL IS PREPPED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
writers block

as a writer myself i know the problems that are involved with an empty mind.

just a suggestion, would it not be better for everyone if the story was finished

before being uploaded?

would save a lot of headaches!!!

PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 9 years ago
Ummm....

More please....now...yes now would be great. You leaving me hanging is really a downer and dammit I wanna know what happens in the challenges!!!! *is a sad sad kitty* =^o_o^=

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous