Changed Marriage Pt. 01

Story Info
A man and his wife experience some changes in their bodies.
3.7k words
4.26
45.9k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. It's mostly sex because that is what I like, but those of you who want a real plot with real characters may enjoy it too.

This story involves: breast growth, penis growth, and extreme amounts of semen. For now it is all pretty vanilla but you can expect that to change in later installments.

Feel free to copy this story and use it however you wish.

-------------

Fucking finally! I thought, turning the key to the front door. I was absolutely beat, I'd worked 50 hours that week and 12 hours that day, even though it was just menial clerical work it really wore down on me. But I'd finally finished re-filing all those records and I had a whole weekend to recover from that marathon.

I opened the door and took off my coat. Isabel was watching a movie of some kind, from the way she was sitting I could tell she was tired too, but for a different reason. Isabel had been out of work for almost a month at this point, no matter how hard she looked it seemed like there just weren't any jobs for people with her skill set. At first she liked the idea of being a housewife but she was also a very motivated person, it wore on her a lot.

She perked up a little when I came in. "Hi honey, there's pasta on the stove. You might need to heat it up though". I mumbled some kind of thanks and went to the kitchen to serve myself up some pasta. It was a pretty barebones meal but with Isabel out of work we needed to save money however we could.

I plopped down on the couch, to enjoy the movie while I ate, and Isabel snuggled up next to me. I could already feel all the tension of the week falling off my shoulders. I thought to myself about how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, loving wife. Isabel's parents are Mexican with lots of native blood, her beautiful smooth skin is dark and her hair is straight and jet black. She was wearing a simple tank top and exercise shorts, which showed off her modest curves and legs. We had known each other in high school, but we didn't get together until a chance meeting years later. I was thirty and she was twenty eight, and we'd been married for four years. She's the smartest person I know, and the love of my life. We'd been in a bit of a rough patch for the past few months, with me working myself to the bone and her becoming more and more depressed, we barely had sex and fought more often than we used to. It was nice to enjoy moments like this.

We sat and watched the movie. I don't even really remember what it was about, I was so tired I fell asleep by the end. Isabel gently woke me up and we went to bed.

That night, something happened. I don't know what, because I was asleep. I don't even remember my dreams except that they were really sexual.

I woke up the next morning with a severe case of morning wood. As I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I contemplated waking up Isabel to do something about it, but I figured she probably wouldn't be interested anyway. Instead I got up for breakfast and hoped it would go down on its own.

It didn't go down. As I ate my eggs and drank my coffee my mind was deep in the gutter, all I could think about was fucking her. She didn't get up for a while, in fact Isabel usually slept in much later than me those days. I desperately hoped she would get up and walk in the kitchen without getting dressed, so I could come up from behind and start stroking her, then pull down her panties and shove in my raging hard-on, just take her right there on the kitchen table. My god, I almost never think like that! Not since we were newlyweds, at least.

My erection still didn't go down by the time I finished breakfast, if anything it was more urgent. My underwear was feeling pretty uncomfortable, every move would result in stimulation. I think there was even a drop of precum leaking from the tip. I went back in to the bedroom to take my shower, and hopefully relieve myself.

But I never got to the bathroom. Instead, when I entered the bedroom I stopped right in my tracks. Right there before me was my wife, spread out on the bed, looking sexier than I'd seen her in months. She had pushed most of the sheets off in her sleep, revealing almost her entire body. Sunlight filtered in through the gaps in the blinds and cast over her supple, perky breasts, and when she breathed it would bring her hard nipples directly into the sunlight, shining like dark beacons. My eyes traveled down her slender torso and cute little belly button to her sexy hips and the short, dark bush that lay above her vagina, hidden just out of sight by the sheets. Somehow I could smell her from five feet away, as if she were right next to me. It was intoxicating.

I felt compelled to move closer. I crawled up on the bed, and reached out to fondle her breast, cupping it in my palm. She responded by shifting and moaning, and her eyes opened lazily.

When she saw what I was doing, she broke out into a grin and said "Well, *yawn* that's a nice way to get woken up." She brought her hand down and moved the sheet away, exposing her snatch and her long, shapely legs. I took the encouragement and moved to straddle her, while bringing my other hand up to her other breast.

My dick rubbed against her crotch through my underwear, and to my surprise it became damp. She bit her lip and moaned again, thrusting her hips up to meet mine. Damn, I thought, she woke up just as horny as me! I finally freed my penis from my far-too-tight underwear and, wasting no time, I lifted up her butt, aimed a little, and slowly shoved my cock inside her slippery entrance.

She seemed a little shocked by this, but all she said was "oh god, you're so hard..." as I slowly started pumping in to her. Her pussy was tight and sopping wet, I had no trouble at all going in. Finally I pushed in balls deep and let out a throaty growl. I started thrusting in to her slowly, but quickly picked up the pace until I was fucking her like a man possessed. She closed her eyes and smiled, using her hands to play with her breasts. Her legs came up to wrap around my back, encouraging me to thrust in as far as I could.

We could have done that for two minutes or ten, I lost track of time, but at some point I could feel myself about to come. Isabel felt it too. She snapped her eyes open and locked them with mine and said "Cum in me, stud. Take your wife. I'm close too". She accentuated this by bucking her hips. I gripped her ass like I was going to die and started pounding her literally as fast as I could. It didn't last long. She arched her back and clamped down on my cock, and I came immediately after, in what was probably the most intense orgasm of my life up until that point. I seemed to lose control of my body and I saw stars in my eyes as I emptied my aching nuts into her for five long shots, then ten, then fifteen. It seemed interminable. Under me, Isabel was almost screaming as her hips jerked wildly. I still held her hips to mine in a vice grip, wanting to empty every last drop in her as she insisted.

We collapsed on each other and laid there for several minutes, recovering from such an unusually intense lovemaking session, while my sperm leaked out of her onto the bed. We were both drenched in sweat. Finally I rolled off her, dislodging my softening penis. We kissed and basked in the afterglow together.

Isabel was the first to say something.

"Your dick felt bigger."

"What, really?"

"Yup. I've never felt it that hard. Did you take viagra or something?"

"Well, no, I just woke up with a fierce woodie, and you were looking so sexy, sorr-"

"No, no, don't apologize! I was really horny too. Still am, as a matter of fact." She looked down at my limp member and back up at me naughtily.

I chuckled. "Well, I could go for another round, but it's gonna be a few more minutes."

She smiled playfully and pressed her naked body onto mine. I could feel her nipples against my side like two warm pieces of steel. She draped her hand across my body and started tracing circles in my chest hair.

"I don't mind," she said, and then kissed me passionately. We made out for a few minutes, and she slipped her hand down to my dick, which was rapidly regaining its stiffness. Once she started jerking it she broke off the kiss and said excitedly, "it *is* bigger!!"

"What?"

"I really mean it! Your dick is bigger than it was last time we had sex. I would say like, at least an inch longer, and thicker."

I looked down at my dick. Sure enough, more of it stuck out from her hand than would have in the past, and it did look thicker too. Isabel sat up to examine it closer.

"What the hell did you do? Don't tell me you used a pump or something..."

"No! I thought my dick was fine before! I don't know how the hell this happened." I had a respectable 7-inch dick, and Isabel always said it was the biggest she'd ever had.

"Hmph."

As she bent down to give my dick a closer look, I noticed something else.

"Um, Isabel, your boobs got bigger too."

She looked at me with surprise and then looked down at her boobs, which stood high and proud on her chest but had definitely gotten bigger since last night. She hefted them with her hands, and sure enough, while earlier they were small but respectable lady-bumps, they now filled her hands completely. "Huh, so they have. This is weird."

We abandoned sex in favor of documenting extensively what had changed about out bodies. Isabel, ever the analytical one, noticed many things that I didn't and kept detailed notes.

Most of it was minor. Besides the aforementioned dick and boobs, my balls were also a little bigger, and Isabel's hips were a little wider. Both of us had gained a some muscle and my gut had shrunk, even after the large omelette I had had earlier that morning. My small bald spot had filled in and overall both of us had more body hair - Isabel had shaved her armpits just two days prior, but there were already tufts of wispy black hair in there. My back also wasn't hurting any more. Overall we felt, and looked, better than we ever had. My penis was now almost nine inches long and six inches around when it was hard, and we couldn't quite get it all the way soft to measure that. Isabel estimated that her tits would now need a "C" cup bra but she wasn't sure. I had gained a few inches in height to reach 6'0", she remained 5'7"

Once we ran out of things to analyze, we both realized we were famished(her more than me) and we ate practically half the pantry. After our feast, we sat around the kitchen table letting the food digest. Her smell, which I had managed to put out of my mind while we measured and ate, came back at me with full force, and I felt my seemingly eternal half-mast rise to the status of a full erection. Isabel seemed to feel it too, her nostrils flared and she began shifting in her seat, rubbing her thighs together. We hadn't put on clothes all day and her fantastic tits were in full view. As I stared at her, and she stared at me, she brought her hand up to start playing with her right breast, while her other hand snaked down between her legs, which she parted. The scent increased until it was overwhelming, but I sat fixated on my wife as she gyrated her hips and rubbed her nipples gently with her hand.

She was watching my reaction and she smiled mischievously and bit her lip. My bloated balls ached like I hadn't unloaded in weeks, although in reality it was only a couple hours. A trickle of precum emerged from my steely member. But still I just watched, hypnotized by my wife pleasuring herself.

After a little bit she got really into it. She was grunting and moaning, shoving three fingers in her pussy. Her skin shone with a glossy sheen of sweat. She broke eye contact to throw her head back and somehow the spell was broken, and I got up. My cock was pulsing with need as I strode over to her chair and said "stand up."

She opened her eyes to look in mine, then complied instantly. I quickly kicked away the chair and bent her down over the table, lining up my cock with her sopping entrance. I gripped her handle-like hips and shoved my rod into her body all at once. She shuddered and moaned, and her legs shook but held. I began pounding her even harder than before, and she began moaning even louder. She would tense up every ten or twenty seconds, and I noticed that her back muscles were much more defined than they used to be, and her ass looked amazing from this angle. I reached out to pull on her hair while I reamed her pussy from behind, she screamed but it was quickly cut off by orgasmic groans as she shuddered again. I was glad that we had our own house with thick walls.

Finally it was my turn to come, I felt my huge balls tense up as I started shooting hot cum into her. This time I didn't stay buried, instead I pulled out after the first few shots. She slumped over on the table and shuddered again while sperm rocketed out of the tip of my penis and arced across her to land on the table. I aimed my dick down at her just in time for the next one, which splattered all across her back. This orgasm too seemed to last forever, and by the time it was over her entire back was painted with thick, sticky cum. It looked like enough sperm for five pent-up guys.

After recovering, I got a towel and wiped off Isabel's back and the table. The room reeked of sex and jizz, but all that really mattered to me was her smell. It seemed even stronger than before, and although I had just had another earth-shattering orgasm I remained aroused, with a partially hard dick. Isabel suggested we put on clothes so we wouldn't constantly have sex, but it didn't work too well. None of our clothes fit properly, in particular all of my pants except my old sweatpants were uncomfortable and it was impossible to hide my obscene bulge. Isabel could fare a little better, but she still looked(and smelled) smoking in anything she wore. Nonetheless we managed to keep our hands off each other long enough to formulate a plan for surviving the weekend while sitting on the couch.

"Clearly, we're gonna need to see a doctor. This isn't normal, even if it feels so good."

I nodded.

"But after we see the doctor, we're probably gonna fuck like wild animals the rest of the weekend. And we're gonna be hungry. So we're gonna need supplies. And we're gonna need new clothes. And I don't know about you but I don't want to be in public for very long."

I nodded again, noticing the way her nipples poked out of her T shirt.

"So, here's the plan. I go clothes shopping, you go grocery shopping. Just fill up the cart with whatever you feel like. I'll get you some bigger pants and shirts and me some bigger bras... probably like three sizes, just in case we grow more... OH you cheeky bastard!"

I had begun groping her breasts absentmindedly. But I nodded to make it clear that I understood. She smiled, obviously annoyed but loving the attention. She thrust out her chest subtly into my hands.

"Mmm, now, once we're done here, I'm going to call the doctor while you shower, and then you're going to clean up while I shower, and then we're going to get in the car and go to the doctor. Got it?" While she was saying this, she extracted my hard cock from my pants and began stroking it.

"Got it" I said, right before going in for a kiss.

Of course we started fucking, but this time it didn't feel as urgent as the last time. This time it felt like we were just having fun. We giggled and kissed as I pushed her down on to the couch. She wriggled under me, rubbing her damp shorts against my cock playfully. When we finally separated our lips I moved to pull up her shirt, but I got distracted by her revealed tits and she got her arms stuck above her head. She laughed and wriggled more, trying to get the shirt off as I licked and sucked her nipples. Finally she extricated herself from her cotton prison, and I was already starting to pull down her shorts. She'd barely had them on for fifteen minutes, and already the crotch was soaked.

"We're gonna need to put a pad down there or something if you're going to look respectable in public," I said, grinning at her.

She smiled back and started playing with her tits. "Hmm, yeah, but for now I think you're going to have to take care of it the old fashioned way."

I needed no other encouragement, and after she kicked away her shorts I moved in between her legs to start licking her opening. It was slick and a little puffy, and her pubic hair was noticeably bushier as well. Her scent was overwhelming down there. I probed her gently with my tongue, and moved up my arms to hold her waist in place. If the rest of the day was any indication, she could very easily break my nose while I was down there.

My technique is nothing amazing. I started out slow, just licking up and down the labia and occasionally brushing her clit to gauge her reaction. She certainly reacted more than usual, giggling a little bit, but didn't seem overstimulated. Once I got an idea of how her new and improved body would react, I started circling her clit more and more. Suddenly she groaned and clenched her legs together, totally blocking off my hearing and most of my sight. My face was pushed into her bush, all I could smell, see, hear, or even think about, was her. I continued pushing my tongue into her lower lips and partly into her vagina, while occasionally flicking up to her clitoris. I could dimly hear her groaning much louder, and I could feel her pussy twitching in anticipation. I'd barely been doing this for ten minutes and she was already close to coming! Come to think of it, I was on a hair trigger too. I kept going, and soon enough she clenched my head so hard I could barely breathe as her hips bucked into my mouth and she came on my face. I didn't stop though, I just kept licking her clit while she howled. Eventually I sensed that she was now overstimulated and backed off, her legs relaxed and she ran her hands through my hair as she recovered her wits.

When I pulled my head out from between her legs, my face drenched in her juices, I saw that her eyes were half-lidded and her face was red. Her body was limp. She stared at me like she was drunk. I sat up on my haunches and she slowly opened her legs up wide to present herself to me. She didn't speak but I could see she was still pleading for more.

I lined up and pushed my angry purple cockhead into her snatch. I was already about to blow, and her pussy was already well lubricated, so I wasted no time starting to pump all the way into her. She opened her mouth silently and her eyes rolled upwards. I didn't last long at all, after probably less than a minute of jackhammer-like pounding I filled up her pussy with cum. I held in my dick all the way and pretty soon excess cum was pushed out of her and pooled on the couch below us. I probably came at least two whole cups of thick, sticky sperm into her belly as she lay there limp. Finally, when it was over, she moved her head to look into my eyes and weakly brought her hand up to stroke my face. I panted and looked into her eyes, feeling the same love-drunk stupor she was in.

It took a while for us to separate after that one. We lazily made out on the couch, with my dick still embedded in her, for probably twenty minutes. Finally I pulled out with a *schlick* and went over to take a shower. My dick was still hard when I pulled it out, but it finally went all the way down while I was in the shower.

Soon enough the messes were cleaned up and we were ready to go. Thankfully, once we showered our smells abated somewhat, and we could think more clearly. Isabel wore a chaste dress and a hoodie despite the warm day outside, and two pads under her panties to control her over-active pussy. I wore a huge shirt and compression shorts under some sweatpants, it was painfully tight but at least it would hopefully prevent me from getting an erection. We got in the car and rolled all the windows down. I was actually pretty worried now, as we drove to the doctors' office, both of us silently wondering what the hell was happening.