Changer Ch. 02: Messing Around

Story Info
Merlin messes around with his toys then a friend joins in.
7k words
4.61
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in all sexual situations are over 18 years old.]

Merlin lounged naked on his small twin bed. His half hard dick was tucked between his thin, hairy thighs, which were crossed and propping up an old black notebook. It was about the size of a short paperback, but it had no markings of any kind, except for an inside corner which had a small stamp that read "Property of ________". A name appeared to have been erased from the line.

Merlin tried to flip to the first page, but it wouldn't turn. He licked his finger, trying to grip the stuck paper, but no luck. He tried to wedge a fingernail between the pages, but he couldn't find a seam. Eventually he tried to pull the book open with all his meager, scrawny strength, but nothing. It might as well have been a brick.

Merlin gave up trying to force the book open with a huff, and started studying it, looking for a way in. But still nothing stood out except the nameplate.

Merlin smacked himself on the side of his head, and grabbed a pen from his desk. He wrote "MERLIN," and as if caught by a slight gust of wind the first page turned. In its center were two interlocking pentagrams within a circle of runes. But as Merlin tried to identify them, they began changing. The runes slowly became a different set of runes, and then they started spinning around the pentagrams clockwise, just as the pentagrams began spinning counterclockwise. The runes kept shifting, they were hieroglyphs and then Greek letters then Arabic script, they turned faster and faster, the letters and stars now just spinning blurs.

Then all at once they stopped, and in plain English the words around the pentagrams now read "Merlin's Grimoire."

"No fucking way," Merlin nearly shouted. He'd played enough DnD to know that a grimoire was some kind of spellbook. Eagerly he turned the page, ready to learn what invocations or rituals he'd find.

He was greeted by an unreadable block of minuscule text. Merlin adjusted his thick glasses and brought the book up to his nose. But the writing was so cramped it might as well have been scribbles.

Merlin found his phone in the jeans he'd worn two nights before, and after tossing aside a few dozen notifications pulled up a document scanning app and, turning on the flash, took a picture of the first page. He checked the photo, zooming in as close as he could, and could just barely make out the first sentence, "The eyes, once cleared by spinning stars of mirrored revelation..."

Merlin grinned, satisfied with his ingenuity, and flipped to the next page. He figured he could scan the whole book then blow it up on his nice monitor, so with another flash he took another picture. But before Merlin could even reach for it, the grimoire flipped to the third page by itself, and without pressing a button his phone took another picture. Then again, but now the document scanner app closed and the front facing camera turned on. Merlin just had time to see his surprised expression on screen before the screen flashed in time with the back light. The pages began to turn faster and faster, the flashes of the camera quickly becoming strobe lights, and between the flashing screen Merlin watched his own look of amazement as if in a low frame rate movie, his reflective eyes seeming to glow.

Just as Merlin's phone became almost too hot to hold the last pages flipped, and with a thunk the back cover shut the book tight before it disappeared in a puff of scentless smoke.

"Holy shit," Merlin laughed. He checked his phone but it seemed to have shut down. He turned it on, and when the screen lit up he laughed again. The fruit startup logo was gone; two pentagrams were slowly spinning in the middle of the screen, surrounded in a circle by "Merlin's Grimoire," which on the phone appeared more like a button. He clicked it.

The pentagrams exploded out in a strange technicolor static like nothing Merlin had ever seen. Slowly the static faded, and as Merlin's dick and balls nestled between his crossed legs came into view, he realized it was a camera app. There were no buttons, and if not for the thin static border around the screen Merlin might've thought his phone had simply glitched out.

Merlin flicked the screen, and he realized he wasn't in a camera app after all--the video feed moved around at his touch like he was controlling a drone, or swiping around some kind of picture perfect virtual recreation of his surroundings. Merlin found it trippy to zoom out and watch himself playing with the app, his fingers matching his avatar's every movement.

Every object in the VR recreation was suddenly highlighted in a faint staticky glow. Merlin hesitated a heartbeat, then clicked on himself. Everything surrounding Merlin's avatar on screen began to fade away in colorful static, and then the avatar uncurled from Merlin's sitting position and extended its arms and legs out like the Vitruvian man as interlocked pentagrams appeared behind it. It was a perfect 3d replica of Merlin's body. He was able to spin it around and zoom in so close he could see his pores.

Merlin zoomed in on his favorite feature, his 7.5" cut dick. A bunch of sliders and boxes appeared around the edge of the screen. He picked a slider at random and pulled it far to the right. The model's dick suddenly grew down past its knees. At the sight Merlin's dick started to harden, and so did the model's, but while Merlin's real dick just curved up to just below his belly button, the model's looked like it nearly reached his chin.

As Merlin smiled at the image of himself with an enormous dick a small spiral appeared onscreen, where a camera button would usually be. The spiral began to spin, and Merlin pressed it. The spiral spun faster and faster and Merlin's vision seemed trapped in it, twisting and turning in time with the spiral. But then the screen went black and Merlin's surroundings crashed back into view, wobbling in Merlin's mind as if he'd just been spinning around in circles.

Merlin's dick began to feel warm. Even though Merlin had dumped a load in his fleshlight roommate not 10 minutes earlier, a drop of pre leaked out and into his belly button. He felt a pulse deep in his dick near the base, and then a pressure as if he really had to piss. The pressure grew almost unbearable but then it broke, and instead of pissing Merlin's dick started growing. His dickhead, already slick with pre, slid up his belly and ribs and chest.

Merlin took his dick in both hands as it continued stretching, his brain struggling to comprehend the pleasure he felt along the whole massive shaft. Finally it came to a stop just short of his chin, and seeing the tiny drop of pre at the tip Merlin couldn't resist. He took the head in his mouth and moaned as his hands went up and down the shaft like he was climbing a rope.

While it was hot, it wasn't necessarily practical. Merlin's neck began to ache from sucking at an angle; he had to all but drool around the head to give his hands enough spit to lube up the full length of the shaft; and besides from that first drop of pre it seemed Merlin's prostate hadn't kept up with his dick size, and he simply didn't have enough power to push his pre all the way out of his shaft. That became more of a problem as, despite all the discomfort, stroking and sucking his 3 foot long dick turned Merlin on like crazy and he quickly felt himself getting close. His dickhead twitched in his mouth and his massive shaft pulsed in his hands, Merlin could feel his cum rising up his dick hotter than piss and feeling 10x better. At least till it reached about 6"s shy of the head and lost its momentum, falling back down his shaft and stinging like a motherfucker, like cumming and covering up your dickhole. Cursing, Merlin swung his legs off the bed and pointed his massive dick towards the ground, a relieved groan escaping his lips as the backed up cum slowly dribbled out.

Merlin realized he needed to think through these changes a bit more carefully. He grabbed his phone again, the grimoire app glowing onscreen, and delved into the options. He was amazed at how he was able to find exactly what he was looking for, as if the app anticipated his desires.

After almost an hour he was satisfied enough, but at the last second he adjusted cum volume from 50x to 5x and finally to 20x. Then Merlin button mashed the spiral, and the world twisted and turned again.

Merlin's 3 foot long dick suddenly quivered against his chin as it filled with a familiar heat, but this time his balls warmed too. Hotter and hotter till it was like he'd submerged his dick and balls in a near scalding hot tub. Then the changes began.

A fizzy sensation began spreading around the base of Merlin's dick, almost like sucking on pop rocks. His eyes widened as it slowly began traveling up his shaft, and Merlin watched in amazement as his dick became wrapped in foreskin, thick and long enough to bunch up over the head of his dick. His erection seemed to become harder, painfully hard, and then Merlin's dick started to expand in his hands, thicker and thicker till both his hands together could barely wrap around the base, and the veins stood out under his foreskin in tight relief. He slowly pulled back his new sheath, the glistening piss slit winking out near as big as his mouth.

Meanwhile it felt like someone slowly began fondling, then grabbing, and then squeezing Merlin's balls as hard as they could, but then the hand loosened, and his balls began to pleasurably swell and drop. They quickly became the size of cantaloupes, pushing Merlin's skinny thighs aside to make room. When Merlin weighed and massaged them in his hands he could almost feel the sperm churning inside them.

The transformation complete, Merlin got to playing with his new toys. His hands gripped the middle of his dick and started stroking like he was jerking off a small tree, amazed out how stretchy his foreskin was, and how sensitive his dick now felt. A giant spray of precum burst out, arcing over his head to soak his hair.

Whoops, Merlin thought, pushing his wet hair out of his face. When he hopped off his bed he nearly fell over. His new dick and balls were like lugging bowling balls between his legs and the sensation of them swinging extended up into his lower stomach. It was enough to make his dick spew another blast of precum all over the floor. Quickly Merlin rummaged in his drawer and pulled out his former roommate. Merlin briefly registered a shocked expression on Jackoff's lips, but before it could get a word out Merlin shoved it as far onto his dick as he could, stretching its mouth to the limit. But as Merlin felt another stream of pre push up and out his shaft Jackoff's lips locked greedily around his dick as it swallowed, then immediately began licking and sucking and squeezing every inch it could reach.

Jackoff seemed to like the new foreskin almost as much as Merlin. Its tongue tasted inside, rubbed it between its lips, sucked on it specifically while also sucking the rest of his dick, Merlin just couldn't believe all the new sensations he was feeling. While Jackoff got to work on the top quarter or so of Merlin's dick, Merlin's right hand rubbed the rest of his shaft, while his left hand massaged his balls.

When he felt the first pulse Merlin sat back down on his bed, knowing he was close and already feeling light headed. Then it was like nothing he had ever experienced before, from his balls to his taint to the base of his dick a volcano started to well, and as Jackoff kept sucking finally it burst. Merlin moaned like a whore as he felt the cum explode up the length of his dick. When it reached the top it nearly shot Jackoff off, but its lips barely held on to the helmet head of Merlin's dick, leaving the rest of its fleshlight body whipping around the head like a flag in the wind as it was pumped full of jet after jet of thick, hot cum.

Again and again Merlin's dick shot. His balls had drawn up so tight to his crotch Merlin had to spread his legs at 45 degrees like some yogi. His dick was so sensitive his hand fell off the shaft, and he could almost scream from Jackoff's tongue licking his head, eagerly tasting the gallons of jizz shooting out. Finally the soul shaking hose of cum separated into to massive ropes of cum, then normal cumshots, and finally a few dribbles and twitches. Merlin pulled Jackoff off his dick with a whimper from the sensitivity, not noticing the way Jackoff's lips shut tight, puffed full. Then Merlin passed out.

----

Merlin woke up, cuddled in bed and clutching his huge penis to his chest like a teddy bear. He nuzzled his face against the soft, squishy tip of foreskin that now covered his dick completely when soft. His tongue explored inside, tasting the last bits of pre and cum that leaked out as he slept. Quickly his gargantuan dick responded, and Merlin quietly gasped as the head of his dick pushed its way out.

This is fucking amazing, Merlin thought, But hardly convenient.

Merlin flipped onto his back and with one hand idly rubbed his hardening dick as it began to cover his torso. His other picked up his phone from his bedside table.

If I can look however I want, what do I want to look like?

So, Merlin decided to find out. He explored every option his grimoire app provided, and as he explored further more options seemed to appear. He saw how his hair looked in every shade of every color, and tried out hundreds of hair styles. He checked what he'd look like as small as a jockey and as big as Schwarzenegger. He changed his skin tone, his jawline, his limb ratios. He made himself as furry as an Italian and then checked what he looked like without a hair below the eyebrows. He spent hours sculpting his ass and dick and balls to perfection. It was like the most detailed character creator he'd ever used.

Merlin made some adjustments to his body's capabilities too. He'd already tried out some orgasm effects but there were loads more: he dialed down some of the strength and volume as he was already soaked with pre from just rubbing his dick in bed, while decreasing his cum recovery time from 1 minute to 1 second, and made his prostate 10x more sensitive. But he changed himself in other ways too. He improved his shitty vision to a more than perfect 20/5, quickened his reflexes and increased his flexibility. He energized his bloodstream, allowing him to run farther and faster than he ever had before. He upped his strength, independent of any muscle size. When the option came up he almost added a tail, but he decided that could wait.

Finally, after the better part of a day, Merlin was satisfied with the 3d model on the screen. He pulled himself off his bed, and a high pitched buzz started coming from Jackoff, which Merlin had forgotten under the sheets. He ignored it, and walked towards the mirror hanging on the back of the door, his 3 foot dick bobbing in front of him and dripping pre.

Merlin adjusted his glasses, and gave his old, average body one last good look. Then he blew a kiss, and clicked the spiral.

The sauna heat covered his body, making every inch of him break out in sweat. His body began to tingle, and suddenly Merlin was on the floor, shivering as it felt like his head was about to split open. It was almost unbearable, but just when he was ready to scream in agony the pain disappeared and the changes began. He felt strange pinpricks as hairs retracted and sprouted across his body. Felt his bones ache then stretch, his lungs gasp for air as they expanded further than ever, his muscles tense and then bulge out with new mass. His dick became harder and harder, compacting in on itself as it reshaped, his balls were squeezed then they shrunk, and he could feel his flat ass vibrating till it suddenly started to bounce and curve against the top of his legs. Then Merlin's vision grew foggier to the point that he could barely see, and suddenly it was done.

Shaking, Merlin stood back up, and hesitantly removed his glasses, bringing the world into crystal clear focus.

He smiled. Who Merlin wanted to look like, apparently, was Merlin--only more so. It was Merlin as he imagined himself in his fantasies. His acne was gone, his skin a perfect, smooth alabaster. His thin, mousy brown hair in a boring skater boy cut was now pushed back over his head in a full and flowing style with just a bit of curl at the ends, its color a deep brown that was almost black, but for hints of red when the light hit it just right. His scrawny, bone thin body was filled out, lean and hard muscle all over like a swimmer or soccer player. He'd grown half a foot, standing just over 6' tall. He'd removed the small patch of hair he'd had between his pecs, but thickened his treasure trail and trimmed his pubes, while making his ass and balls and taint silky smooth. His dick was only about an inch larger and thicker than it had been originally, but he'd kept the long foreskin he'd already experimented with, and his balls had expanded from the size of quail eggs to chicken eggs. He turned around and his flat ass was gone, a perky bubble butt now bouncing behind him, and when Merlin spread his cheeks his tight, pink hole winked at him. Merlin shivered, the little flex enough to stimulate his new prostate and send a burst of pre shooting out his half hard dick.

But even if the guy in the mirror was a far more attractive and sexier version of Merlin, it was still Merlin. When he grinned Merlin knew the heart shaped face grinning back at him as his own--if anything, he felt more himself than ever before.

----

Merlin's self admiration was cut suddenly short as the door behind the mirror started shaking beneath a pounding fist and a muffled, "Open up, cuckwad!"

Merlin lit up at the familiar voice and immediately called back, "Gimme a minute, dickface." He searched for clothes, but none of his jeans or shirts were anywhere near his new size.

There was more pounding on the door, "Tick tock bitch."

"You blow your father with that mouth?" Merlin's knee length gym shorts were now only halfway down his thigh, and his largest hoodie couldn't quite reach his waist, but they were close enough.

Merlin opened the door to his best friend, Rich. Rich was about as average looking as Merlin had been a short time ago: a German boy who'd moved to the states as a young kid, he was a fit 5'8 with short-cropped dirty blond hair and mischievous blue eyes. The moment the door opened Rich burst in, arms out in front of him and moaning, "It's alive! It's alive!!!"

Merlin laughed as Rich tried to box him in with his Frankenstein arms. Rich's fingers honed in on Merlin's armpits, knowing they were super ticklish, and the guys started wrestling. "Fuck off, Dick," Merlin said, trying not to giggle as he pushed Rich away.

"Maybe if you checked your god damn texts, Merl," Rich said, giving Merlin a playful but meaty punch on the arm. Rich usually hated being called Dick, and Merlin usually hated being called Merl, but neither minded when the other used the nicknames. "Yesterday I figured you were as hungover as I was. But awol on a school day? You might be dead or a vegetable."

Before Merlin could reply, Rich began looking at him strangely, "Is there something different about you?"

Obviously a lot was different about Merlin, and no one would know that better than Rich. They'd been best friends since 4th grade, and knew each other almost better than they knew themselves. Even looking down at Rich, who'd always had a couple inches on him, was a real mind fuck for Merlin. But Merlin wasn't sure how exactly Rich would process his Changing.

"Whaddya mean?" Merlin asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

Rich just stared at him for a long moment, his face set like he was trying to think of a word on the tip of his tongue. Then he blinked and shook his head, smiling ruefully as he gestured to Merlin's outfit, "Know what it is--this basic bitch coed look. Short shorts and belly hanging out, real subtle." Rich gave Merlin's belly a slap and laughed. Then he walked over to Merlin's mini fridge.

12