Changer Ch. 03: Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you even wipe your ass at 5% homo?"

"You can kiss my ass at 1%."

They laughed, and Merlin added, "Speaking of, you don't have to wipe your ass anymore. No more pooping."

"No shit?"

"Exactly. Every asshole I see, sparkly clean and just for pleasure now. The scat people can shove chocolate up there or something."

"Come on, no kink shaming. Stay on topic, slide me to 50/50."

"If you say so, straight boy," Merlin said, adjusting the slider. But before he set it spinning he looked back at Rich, "You sure about this?"

"Hell yeah, Merl, twice the fun. And changing our dicks will be way hotter."

"No concerns about--" Merlin gestured between the two of them.

Rich looked confused for a moment, and then his eyes widened, "Ohhh. Fuck, I didn't even think about that."

"Yeah, cause you're so straight."

Rich bit his tongue as he grinned, then he reached over to Merlin's lap and started tickling his inner thigh, which was even more ticklish than Merlin's armpits.

"You done?" Rich asked, straddling Merlin's lap now as he giggled and squirmed trying to get off the couch, unable to push him off with Rich's new size and strength.

"Ok ok," Merlin squeaked. He gasped for breath as Rich finally stopped, but it was interrupted by a huge hiccup.

"Fuck-hic-me," Merlin choked out, "You can't-hic-do-hic-that when I've-hic-been drink-hic-"

Merlin's whole body was shaking from the hiccups and he took a big breath, his cheeks puffing out as he held it in. Rich laughed looking down at him.

"You deserved it," Rich's smile became a little strange as he kept looking down at Merlin, like he was trying to see him in a different way. Then he asked, "Are you concerned?"

Merlin put up a finger as he started to turn red from holding his breath, but as he slowly let it out he just hiccuped again and cursed, "Fuck-hic-it. I don't know, Dick. Maybe? I've really-hic-internalized that you're not attracted to me. It's just-hic-weird to think you would be."

"Who says I'd be attracted to you? Maybe my gay type is bears. Or whatever Elton John is."

"Yeah right, your type is-hic-anything with legs."

Rich grinned at that, and then mused, half to himself, "So I'm thinking...like say we had the friendship we already have, but you were a really hot girl. Cause that's the idea right, I'd be as attracted to you as I am girls?"

"I guess."

"Honestly, Merl, if you were a chick...I'd probably have to marry you."

Merlin laughed, and tried to hum out a wedding march, but another hiccup interrupted him, "Mediocre proposal."

"Maybe I'll do better if I'm bi."

They both laughed again, but they couldn't look away from each other. Merlin stared deep into Rich's icy blue eyes, seeing the curiosity in them, the brotherly love. He imagined seeing them full of desire instead, a hunger and need for his. The silver disks of Merlin's eyes began to spin.

"No way!" Rich said slapping Merlin across the face and snapping him back to reality, "Keep the eyes where I can see them. You could make me gay or something. I love titties too much for you to fuck this up. Use your wand, noob. Magic works better with a wand."

Merlin shoved Rich off his lap, "Grimoire, ya fuckin-hic-dick," he said as he grabbed his phone, dragging the sexuality bar right to the middle. He looked back at Rich, "Ready?"

Rich nodded and then quickly said, "Wait!" He moved over in front of the mirror on the back of the door, "Gotta see how like objectively attractive I am, you know?"

"I'm not sure that's what obj-hic-"

"Ok, ok, just do it," Rich said, brimming with anticipation as he watched his reflection.

The spiral spun on screen, and when Merlin pressed it his world spun too.

Rich bent over as a ringing filled his ears and his whole head grew hot, but then they were gone in less than a second. He stood up, waiting to feel the changes, but nothing seemed to be happening. He looked in the mirror and said, "Is that it?"

Merlin held his breath as Rich kept looking at himself, puzzled. His gaze traveled up and down his body. He knew his new build was incredible, that he was tall and buff and hot. But no more than he had before. He kept looking, as if hoping to find something new. His erection, which had been raging since Merlin had shrunk and enlarged his dick, drooped. Feeling that, though, seemed to remind Rich of his dick, and when he looked down at it his heartbeat quickened and his erection shot back full force.

"Well, that's new," Rich mumbled. He had admired his new dick most of the night, but suddenly it seemed the hottest thing he'd ever seen. His fingers traced every vein, stretched and explored his foreskin, the texture and sensitivity of his head made him leak pre, and then the feeling of the pre made him shoot more pre. He pulled his foreskin over the head of his dick, making a pool of pre, and then he had an overwhelming desire to taste it, so he rubbed it all over his thumb and brought it to his lips, nearly moaning at the hot, salty taste of it. He looked back at the mirror, staring at his dick from every angle. Then he realized how full and smooth and sexy his balls were and as he held them in his hand he imagined them filling his mouth, bouncing on his tongue. And when he saw the way his forearms flexed as he played with his balls he thought of how strong his arms were, how they would flex if he held someone down or if he were tied down. He flexed his biceps in the mirror, and when he saw the blond tuft of his hair the thought of how manly it was made his dick ache again, and he held his arm up higher and put his nose into his own pit, his eyes closing at the musky smell while his tongue-

"Well, still vain I guess."

Rich snapped out of his self absorption and laughed as he turned around. "Fuck you douchenoz-," the word caught in his throat the moment he saw Merlin. He was as nude as Rich but he was sitting down, elbows on his knees and his hands clasped under his chin, so Rich couldn't see most of his nakedness. Not that it mattered, what struck Rich dumb was Merlin's face. He hadn't realized it was beautiful.

"So? How is it?"

Rich thought about how he must have looked touching himself. Then he thought about Merlin watching him and felt ready to die of embarrassment, a pit in his gut like when you're having a dream and you suddenly realize you're naked in public. Then that thought made him even more embarrassed, as he remembered he was naked and standing in front of his incredibly hot friend. Rich's face turned a bright red, and he tried to subtly cover his dick with his hands.

"Umm...different," Rich said, but his voice cracked and he turned an even darker shade of crimson.

Merlin bit his lower lip holding back a laugh, adding butterflies to Rich's stomach, "You seem kinda on edge."

"D-d-d-do I?" Rich stuttered and clasped his hand over his mouth, shocked.

"Oh shit, it's that bad?" Merlin asked, raising his eyebrows. Rich had a bad stutter as a kid, but he'd gotten over it years ago. Except when he was very stressed or nervous.

Rich realized he'd left his dick exposed and slapped his hands back over it, not really able to hide his erection, "N-n-no i-it's fine. Just...d-d-d-different."

Merlin waved his phone, "I can change you back if you want."

"No!" Rich almost screamed it, making Merlin jump in his seat, but that just embarrassed him again. He looked at Merlin like a whipped puppy, "I m-m-mean..."

Merlin stared back at him, an impish grin coming to his lips. He stood up, and Rich's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide as saucers as he saw Merlin's dick arching up past his belly button.

"You sure?" Merlin asked sarcastically, stopping inches away from him. Merlin hadn't changed Rich's face. It was too set in his mind, too comfortable and familiar. Too handsome. It felt right looking up at him again, even if Rich couldn't take his eyes off Merlin's dick. Merlin gently grabbed Rich by the chin and raised Rich's eyes to his, "Cause this 'aww shucks' shit is boring."

"F-fuck you, aww shucks," Rich grinned hesitantly, finally sounding a bit like himself again.

Merlin matched Rich's grin, and rubbed his thumb along Rich's jaw. He stepped closer and said, quietly and reassuringly, "It's just me, Dick. There's nothing--"

But then Rich was kissing him. It was so sudden and clumsy Merlin almost laughed, but he was too eager to kiss him back.

This wasn't some shy, hesitant first kiss. The moment their lips touched they were all over each other. Their tongues twisted, their bodies pressing against each other, their dicks rubbing between, their hands and arms pulling each other closer. It was desperate, almost animalistic, like they had needed it for years.

The bashfulness Rich had just after the changing was gone, now he was nearly possessed by his desire. His fingers dug into Merlin's soft, plump butt cheeks, kneading them, massaging them, pulling them apart. His index finger slipped between, and rubbed against Merlin's tight pink slit. When he did Merlin's tongue moaned in his mouth, and Rich almost growled as he sucked on it. His finger began pressing at Merlin's hole, dry and forcefully, but Merlin didn't care, he needed it so bad. He slung his arms around Rich's neck and Rich lifted him off the ground by his butt, letting Merlin wrap his legs around his waist, his crack resting on top of Rich's dick.

They stumbled onto the bed and it was like Rich was trying to push Merlin through the mattress as he climbed on top. Their mouths refused to let go, so Rich thrust his dick forward blindly, smearing his pre against Merlin's taint and cheeks. Merlin's dick pulsed as he felt Rich humping him, and his hand slipped past their now sweaty and slick torsos, down between his legs, and when his fingers wrapped around Rich's dick the head felt nearly as thick as Merlin's palm. He guided it to his hole, twitching with anticipation.

Rich made a low growl again as he felt Merlin's hole against his dick. His hands moved down to Merlin's waist and held him like a vice, then he thrust Merlin onto his dick as he thrust into Merlin's ass. They moaned, both in pain and pleasure. Rich pushed in hard, with no lube besides a little pre, too fast for either of them. But neither cared. Merlin's hole ached and stretched around Rich's coke can thick dick and even as Merlin screamed in Rich's mouth they kept kissing. While Merlin's right hand dug scratches across Rich's back in pain from his relentless thrust, Merlin's left hand grabbed Rich's ass, trying to pull him deeper inside.

The moment Rich bottomed out Merlin saw lights as he felt Rich hit his prostate, making his whole body twitch. That drove Rich even crazier, and he immediately started making short thrusts, almost able to feel Merlin's prostate and aim his head against it, and as Merlin's hole went crazy with each hit it was like he was milking pre from Rich's dick, making each thrust smoother and finally easing the pain of his intrusion.

They both knew they were close, though their eyes were closed and their tongues were twisted around each other like they were trying to meld. Rich could feel the way Merlin's hole twitched and tightened, and Merlin could feel the cum pumping through Rich's dick as it pulsed against his ring. Merlin came first, and as Rich felt Merlin's dick shoot beneath his abs, his cum shooting between them, Rich shot too, dumping thick ropes of cum one after the other deep inside Merlin, flooding and filling his insides, coming out so hard and feeling so great Rich couldn't even breathe.

Rich completely collapsed on top of Merlin, weakly continuing to thrust as his dick slowly went soft inside. They still made out, too, although their lips finally started playing more than their tongues, and slowly their kisses became more sweet than ravenous.

Finally Rich's dick fell out of Merlin's ass, along with a thick stream of cum and leaving a small gape. Merlin pulled them both onto their sides, and biting Rich's lip finally pulled out of their kiss, but still savoring the taste of Rich on his tongue.

Rich seemed to too, as Merlin saw his tongue curl against his teeth as he looked at Merlin with his usual rakish grin, "Sorry for being such a fucking virgin."

"I know I said it was boring, but I lied. You're cute as fuck when you're flustered. Besides, you were a virgin, so what could we expect."

"I mean, gay virgin. I would've thought I could hold myself together a little bit," Rich's fingers began lightly running up and down Merlin's arm, then across his sides and chest, "Fuck, did I need that. When I saw you--you're a fucking knockout, Merl. A 10."

And like that they were kissing and cuddling again, Rich pushing Merlin back into the bed as his lips began exploring Merlin's jaw, back to his ears, gently biting and flicking his tongue against Merlin's earlobe, down his neck, every few kisses latching on, sucking and gently biting; Merlin could feel the hickies forming and he loved it. His tongue traveled down Merlin's chest, and Merlin closed his eyes as Rich took his nipples in his mouth, let his tongue trace every ab, his lips running through the thick dark treasure trail till Merlin's dick pressed against his chin.

"And this fucking thing," Rich got between Merlin's legs, taking Merlin's dick in both hands as his tongue licked a remaining drop of cum from the tip, "Is perfect." He stroked it, already full hard again, then began kissing it, from just above the balls up to the tip, let his tongue explore the foreskin, rubbed it across his face and lips and tongue, losing himself in experiencing the dick.

"Guess you can see why I liked sucking you off even while you ignored me," Merlin said, his hands playing through Rich's short sandy blond hair as his tongue slid up his frenulum.

"I think I could spend the night down here," Rich said, his chin on Merlin's balls and his lips kissing his shaft.

"I think we can come up with something a bit more exciting than that," Merlin said, waving his phone down at Rich. Rich grinned back at him mischievously.

"Agreed," Rich said as he gave Merlin's dick a final kiss then stood up from the bed, "But we're not drunk enough." He grabbed the jug of filtered water from the fridge and brought it over, "I'm thinking margaritas." Merlin grinned, opened his phone, and started changing.

----

Getting blackout drunk is a process. It begins with a distinct force of will; most people will vomit or pass out first. To totally annihilate your memory you have to be really devoted to the task, determined to get as drunk as possible, pushing past whatever warnings your brain or body throws at you. Merlin and Rich were already shitfaced when Merlin made the water crystallize and then transform into frozen margaritas. When they clinked their cups and drank they both ignored the dull headaches and slight nausea already at the periphery of their awareness--they were on their way.

Then it's not so much that you stop remembering things, than that the present begins to dominate your perception, each moment overpowering the next. So one moment the guys were cuddling on the futon, and then suddenly Rich's mouth was cold around Merlin's dick as he switched back and forth between dick sucking and drinking, and then just as suddenly they were on the bed laughing together as Merlin flicked through the grimoire to figure out how to get rid of Rich's gag reflex and his hiccups.

Then you have the brownout. This is the last chance to bail, as you can realize your memory is starting to go, the exact order of your immediate past becoming jumbled up. So Merlin wasn't sure if he'd turned his fingers into dicks before or after he'd turned Rich's nose into a dick, and he had no idea how he came to be translator for a fleshlight, as Rich tried to convince Jackoff it should love drinking piss as much as cum.

The blackout is a world unto itself, like taking a wrong turn and finding yourself in Narnia. You may have fantastic adventures, fully aware of your hopes and plots in the moment, but the next day they're as easily forgotten as a dream upon waking. Blackout Rich could vividly recall their dicks stretch across the room, entwining and playing with each other like elephant trunks, but by the next day it might as well have happened in a different universe.

And like most people who find themselves in some fairy tale world, the blackout drunk is convinced he's the protagonist of the event. He is invulnerable, his ideas perfect and bound to succeed.

They were both talking, even if Rich's head was in Merlin's lap, his eyes fixed on Merlin's dick as his hands played with it. They'd never know who had the idea first, but it didn't matter. The moment it was spoken they both were convinced it was the most brilliant idea they'd ever heard. They talked it out in detail, laughing and turning each other on as they thought it out, the benefits seeming overwhelming. They thought they were so smart, leaving the final decision to their sober selves, but they also thought they were so clever, as they thought of ways they could convince their sober selves.

Once they were decided, though, they couldn't find Merlin's phone. But that didn't matter. They were invincible, their minds were one, it was impossible that they could fuck it up. They made out, sloppily and sensually, then went for it.

Rich knelt in front of the mirror, arching his back and spreading his cheeks as Merlin buried his face between them, his newly long tongue massaging, pushing, tasting as Rich moaned. Merlin slapped and jiggled Rich's butt cheeks and got up on his knees, lining his head up with with Rich's puckered, virgin hole. Rich winced, but as Merlin pumped pre into his hole Rich's pre dripped on the floor like raindrops. They held eye contact in the mirror, loving the faces they made as Merlin pushed deeper and deeper.

When he bottomed out the world began to spin, and Rich saw Merlin's irises start to turn. He pushed back on the dick, squeezing his hole around it. As things started spinning faster Merlin began pumping into his friend, picturing the changes, the conditions, the sensations. Faster and faster as his eyes began to glow, as they both began sweating all over and he felt the load rising up his shaft.

And then he shot. And shot and shot and shot. As the world wobbled back into place Merlin's dick felt like it was cumming like mount vesuvius, a bottomless, fiery pit in his balls exploding out an unending stream of hot jizz.

Rich looked in the mirror at Merlin's closed eyes, and though he loved the way Merlin's dick felt pulsing inside him he couldn't help but feel disappointed. "I'm naht evn close," he slurred at Merlin reflection. But Merlin couldn't hear him. His orgasm had blotted out his mind, there was nothing but the constant cum.

Rich began to feel the heat of it filling him, hotter and hotter as more came. His hole began squeezing in time with Merlin's pumping dick, and suddenly Rich couldn't tell whether it was Merlin's dick or his own ass that was pumping and flexing the hot liquid into him.

His dick became harder, harder than it had ever been, pushing up so that it was flush with his body. And then it was like the sensations of his dick began crawling up his abs, between his pecs, rounding him out like the underside of his dick.

Suddenly Rich's arms and legs gave out, and he collapsed face first onto the floor, even as Merlin's tight grip was locked around his waist, holding Rich's ass on his dick while Rich moaned drunkenly on the cold tiles. Rich groaned, the cum invading every inch inside him, burning him, changing him.

He felt his legs tighten and then lift off the floor. His hands reached back to feel them, but as they reached past his waist he felt skin that was bunched up, soft and stretchy and very, very familiar. But then it was like a magnet turned on, and Rich's arms were snapped to his sides, leaving him unable to lift a finger.