Changer Ch. 03: Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merlll," Rich moaned, fear finally breaking through his clouded mind. He felt a strong arm wrap around his chest, and he was being pulled up, and then Merlin was clasping Rich tight against his chest, still moaning as he kept cumming.

Rich's mouth suddenly started to water, salty, slippery spit filling his gums, coating his tongue, sliding down his throat, leaking down his chin, and even as it seemed like he could drown in it it tasted better than anything Rich had tasted before.

Merlin's hand held Rich by the jaw, and as Merlin rubbed the spit all over his face it was like his fingers were sex. Rich's skin was so sensitive, every nerve an ecstasy. Merlin turned Rich's face back to the mirror.

His eyes widened in shock as he looked at his head and shoulders, held tight against Merlin's chest, as they flopped on top of a giant dick attached to Merlin's crotch. His feet were gone but as he tried to move them he saw the 2 basketball sized balls in Merlin's sack pull up and down. Everything from the waist up to his chest had become a thick, rounded shaft, visibly pumping as it slowly spread further up his torso. Even more spit began to drool out of his mouth, and as Rich watched the way it glistened and smeared down his chin and neck and onto the shaft of his body he realized it was pre.

Rich felt Merlin's lips against the back of his ear, and Merlin's hands began to rub up and down his torso, pulling something up, something warm and fleshy and clinging to his body like latex, but that felt as sensitive as the rest of him, like the bag Merlin was pulling over him was a part of himself.

"You feel so fucking good, Dick," Merlin whispered, stretching the foreskin up and down as it slowly began to cover all of Rich's body.

As it crawled up his shoulders and clung to his throat like a turtleneck Rich felt something inside him, the heat that had been filling him up suddenly had to get out, and he could feel it coming up his throat. Then his whole body shook and flexed and pumped with unspeakable pleasure as cum burst out of his mouth in a torrent. But it was nothing like puking. It was as satisfying as drinking a cold glass of water, if your throat could have an orgasm at the same time.

The cum kept pouring out of Rich's mouth, but Merlin kept stretching the foreskin up and over his chin, and then further, and as Rich's vision was swallowed by the hood Merlin watched as the outline of Rich's face faded away as cum stretched out the sleeve. He felt a slight tickle as the skin swallowed up and over Rich's short, sandy hair, and then Merlin sat there, staring at his massive Dick while cum splattered the mirror.