All Comments on 'Changes'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
man

Hev has been a busy girl these days first with V then with Katie now back to V again, can't wait to find out who is next on her list, wonder if she will go back to Katie for another rump we will see

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
"beyond brill" once again!

You have a very engaging writing style. I love your narrative and always look forward to Hev's adventures. Smile!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I'm still at the planning stage but Hev is going to just as busy in the next instalment.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for YourLink

Thank you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never a dull moment

Your stories never fail to entertain. Your writing is such a joy to read. Hev is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see what she is up to next.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words. I'm just finishing off another Hev story and will be submitting it over the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have now read 'It started with a kiss' and 'Changes'. Heather Hunter never ceases to amaze me. She just oozes sex all the time. No quickies for her. Instead she engages in what I call sophisticated sex, exploring every avenue of pleasure both for herself and for her partner, whoever her partner may be. She will find every possible combination and permutation to bring them both to maximum pleasure and hold them there for hours and hours. And she shows kindness to them, encouraging them, without any pressure to find pleasure in what they are doing. Katie and Viola are two girls who have clearly benefited from Heather's attentions this week and will hopefully go on to explore and find much more pleasure.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous