Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was good too. So was Hev's soft, sensitive mouth. This was . . .

Was . . .

Fuck guys, this was supreme.

Keeping it slow and thorough soon wasn't an option. Her veins flooded with lust and adrenalin, Katie increased the intensity. Heather increased it right back and suddenly they were spiralling out there in the street, tongues duelling, pressing together ever tighter.

Hotter kisses had probably been exchanged, but they must have been few and far between. And not likely right there on Lancashire cobbles.

Not in recent history anyway.

In spite of their close proximity Katie's hand somehow found Hev's right tit. Instinctively squeezing she was astounded by the firmness under her greedy fingers. Although far from being an expert of the feel of a fellow female's tits, these were undoubtedly special.

Hev responded by ending her duel with Katie's tongue and sucking on it instead.

Katie responded by flooding her panties and squeezing Hev's other tit.

She found the same firmness and inspired even more sucking on her probing, hungry organ.

Then Hev's lower body was bucking and their mouths had parted.

'Good grief yes,' she moaned.

Ye gods, thought Katie, I've made her cum!

Already!!

'This way,' said Heather, swiftly regaining control, taking Katie's hand and pulling her down a sort of snicket between two rows of terraces. Katie went without too much reluctance. The passageway was unlit and got darker with every step they took. And at that time of the year it got dark early. She only hoped they didn't trip over any rough sleepers or blunder into muggers.

There again, Hev was the kung fu expert. Anyone attacking them wouldn't have a prayer.

Katie hoped.

Maybe halfway to the parallel street, they came to a doorway and Heather pushed Katie into it. It was probably the tradesman's entrance to some sort of shop and seemed clean enough. Katie did not let herself worry about getting grime on the back of her leather jacket. There again, what girl would waste time worrying when Hev was kissing her so fervently?

Hev's positioning had altered now, though. She raised her leg and with a thrill Katie felt her pussy as it came into contact with a cool bare thigh. Her skirt had obviously ridden up but there was very little of it in the first place, so Hev's thigh was only separated from her pussy by a thin layer of probably sodden fabric.

And the feel of Hev's bare thigh against her nylon-clad legs was sensational. It was moving on her in a steady, deliberate rhythm.

In the depths of her thoughts she recognized that rhythm. In the real world she had no chance of ever identifying it.

Something old, something very, very good, maybe Motown . . .

Maybe it would come to her tomorrow . . .

Katie hadn't known sex could happen like this. Her on-line self-education had missed this one. But it was pleasant all right. No, it was far better than pleasant, it was ace.

'Ye gods,' she gasped, momentarily breaking off their kiss. 'What are you doing to me?'

Heather accelerated a tad and Katie immediately reconnected their mouths.

This wasn't ace, this was cosmic.

Yes, her brain screamed, more please, more, more and more!

Normally Katie's orgasm control was superb. She'd honed it over the years. But just then she was on an upwards trajectory and closer than close. Being outdoors was a factor, being within yards of folk leaving the pub . . .

And being with a girl was a factor too, naturally, especially being with a girl as sexily stacked as Hev. One look at her was sufficient to weaken knees. Having her rubbing her like this, her thigh oiled by the juice that seeped through Katie's best, kinkiest pair of knickers . . .

Out of nowhere it occurred to her that, in the heat of the moment, it might not be her brain screaming, it might be her mouth. And they were outdoors for goodness sake. Even if the streets were deserted they were surrounded by houses. Someone would hear a scream. No, dozens would hear a scream. The Flying Squad would arrive even before her pussy stopped violently contracting.

Well, okay, police response times weren't a patch on the Fire Brigade, but surely a woman's screams would bring them sooner rather than later.

'Hev,' she ventured, breaking off their kiss again, her voice breathless and raspy, 'Hev, I'm going to cum.'

'That's rather the point,' Hev responded, probably without one hair out of place. It was hard to be sure how it looked there in the blackness of that doorway, but her hair didn't smell sweaty: no, it smelt of a million orchards of apples, as per always.

Hev was in control all right.

'Really,' Katie protested.

'Not listening, said Hev, going for it big-time.

Perilously close, Katie did the only thing she could think of to stifle her cries; she buried her teeth into Hev's shoulder, deeper than deep. That only made Hev's thigh move more urgently.

And Katie's lower body was moving too. She hadn't a clue how long that had been going on. So far as she knew this had been all Hev's doing. But she was without question moving with her, dancing to her beat.

Car Wash! Katie realized. She was being fucked by Rose Royce!!

Then the orgasm hit her and she nearly died. How good was that!!!

After perhaps as long as three minutes she unfastened her teeth from Hev's shoulder, slightly worried about the damage she'd probably inflicted. Patently oblivious to mere trifles, Hev immediately slipped her hand up inside Katie's miniscule skirt and dipped it into her panties.

If being rubbed through her panties was supreme, being rubbed so much more directly was exquisite. In rapture as she was, Katie approved of everything about it. Hev clearly was an expert in the art. She got Katie just everywhere, and with the perfect blend of patience and urgency.

Ten minutes more and Katie came even more violently.

Hev's response to that was to press the tips of two fingers into her, not too deeply at first, working just inside her opening. And then, when Katie was biting into her shoulder for a third time, she pressed in deeper.

Katie could never understand how she stayed upright. It must have been Hev's other strong hand that gave her support because it certainly wasn't her knees.

'How good was that,' Heather finally purred, removing her hand, leaving a gaping hole in Katie's heart and soul.

Perhaps it was a rhetorical question, but Katie answered it anyway.

'That was beyond brill,' she managed, breathless again but as sincere as ever.

Hev raised her hand and sniffed it. 'You smell great,' she said.

Then she licked her fingers, purred again and sucked them clean of Katie's juice.

Dark as it was, Katie could see what she was doing. Awed, she held her peace. But her brain was in top gear and yammering again.

She licked up the essential me. And she liked it. She really, really liked it!

'You taste even better than you smell,' Heather went on. 'I need more. Shall we proceed to my place?'

By then Katie would have agreed to anything. 'Try keeping me away,' she said.

Needless to report, Hev did not try anything of the sort.

Chapter Seven

Still very much in charge, Heather stripped off their clothing in her bedroom. And she took her time as she did it, hitching a ride on Katie's slow and thorough theme.

Not that slowness and thoroughness were her sole guiding stars. No, she'd known exactly where she was going right from the start.

In other words she interspersed garment removal with lingering kisses and made sure she got naked first.

Getting naked with a fellow female had never embarrassed Hev in any way. She revelled in it, forever wanting to reveal more of herself, forever wanting to see more of her lover. And doing it with someone brand-spanking new was better than best, although it could be tricky to decide who got to reveal what first. The balancing act between showing herself off and seeing previously unseen sights . . .

Well, it could be like tightrope-walking Niagara Falls.

But not tonight; tempted as she was, tonight Heather was determined she'd do the stripping just so.

It helped that Katie was wearing a few more garments than she was, obviously. If that hadn't been the case Heather would have simply cheated. But there was no need.

Down to nothing at all she took a moment or three to admire Katie's breasts. They were waving and screaming at her again but, apart from kissing and licking them for a cheery interlude, she restrained herself and got on with the slow striptease. Now, naked and still very much in restraint, she pondered on her next steps.

By then Katie was reduced to stockings and panties. And what a sight she was! No way did Heather want her completely bare-assed. That was a no-brainer if ever there was one.

'This will do,' she said softly, hopefully seductively. 'Well, it almost will.'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean we're keeping on your benders. I like girls in nothing but benders.'

'Spoken like a man.'

'Men aren't always wrong. Rare but true. Keeping on your benders is a must.'

Katie apparently couldn't think of an argument against that decision. Or maybe she just didn't want to argue the toss. Judging by her flashing eyes and heavy breathing, she was hot to trot.

'Okay,' she said meekly. 'On it is.'

Sinking down, letting her bare knees come to rest on her bedroom carpet, Heather slowly tugged off Katie's rather soggy panties.

'Relax,' she murmured. 'Relax and leave this to me.'

'Fucking hell,' said Katie, appreciatively but less than romantically.

Heather pressed on regardless. It wasn't the moment to discuss the sinfulness of foul language.

Too right it wasn't.

The hot smell of sex struck her instantly. A discerning person might have scented body wash, lemony body spray and sweet perfume. Maybe even a certain sort of sweat; but not there and then. Just then all Katie smelt of was woman.

Just then she smelt scrumptious.

Katie had a thin landing strip and was otherwise clean-shaven. Heather ran the tip of her nose along it, up and down, up and down, enjoying the feel of the closely cropped hair almost as much as that all-encompassing smell.

Then, nearing the outermost limits of restraint, she shifted position and launched a very slow attack on Katie's already glistening fanny.

Wow, the taste of her!

Avoiding the obvious for as long as she could, Heather used her lips and tongue on every last square inch of Katie's sex. And she was meticulous about it. Every last square inch had its fifteen minutes of fame.

And then, at last, she moved on to Katie's clit.

Cue instant screams that could have woken the dead. If there had been a nearby graveyard the street outside would have been like a scene from Zombie Flesh Eaters.

Duly encouraged, Heather focused her tongue's attention on Katie's hood and slid two fingers into her tight love channel. After her earlier encroachment that felt like coming home.

How strong were her muscles in there!

Katie's hands had buried themselves in Heather's hair. That was not unusual. A lot of lovers seemed to be fascinated by her long, jet-black mane.

'Oh ye gods, Hev,' Katie groaned. 'That's so good.'

By then Heather was verging on hurricane mode. Clinging on to self-control by her fingertips, she slid back up Katie's luscious body and passed a pleasant hour or two teaching her to trib. And not simply with a thigh but properly, groin-to-groin, keeping the positions relatively basic and regularly changing.

Katie seemed to like tribbing a lot, which was just as well because Heather was in the mood to go on all night.

And Katie's orgasm control was excellent again. There was nothing hair-trigger about her. Once she'd got in the swing she came at twenty minute intervals.

How impressive was that!

Currently in the most basic position of all Heather congratulated herself about the benders. The feel of nylon against her bare skin was sensational. She'd felt it directly on lots of bits of bare skin: her legs; her fanny; her tummy; her boobs; her face.

Yes, that had been one of her better decisions. No doubt about that.

Sucking and chewing nylon-clad toes . . .

Using Katie's nylon-clad thigh on her own, swollen and so hungry sex . . .

Oh yes, a sound decision; no bout a doubt it.

The feel of bare skin on bare skin hadn't been bad either. It was fair to say their bodies worked well together. Indeed they should work together forever and a day, if not even longer.

Katie's latest climax roused Hev from her rambling daydreams. It was time to vary proceedings, but how?

The call of those stupendous breasts was crying out loud as ever, but so too was the scent of mutual sex. The wetness between them was now fifty-fifty; or maybe sixty-forty in Katie's favour. Whatever it was, Heather needed a slurp.

Good grief, the two of us combined . . .

Bustling, she repositioned herself and savoured the mind-boggling flavour. But Katie's hands were in her mane again. And this time they were pulling her up and away.

Naturally attached to her hair, Heather followed the direction of the pull and repositioned herself back on top.

'Don't say you've had enough,' she said, hoping this was no more than a timeout. She was never sure with a first-timer. Some of them were used to having sex with men and consequently thought a couple of hours were more than enough.

For reasons which were only too apparent!

No so Katie. 'I want a go,' she said, her eyes up to all their old tricks. 'I'll be crap, but I want to at least try.'

Heather grinned down at her. 'Katie, let me assure you, you are in no way crap. You're lovely, you're sexy and I've never enjoyed myself more. You can shag me for as long as you want.'

There was a lot of truth in that too; going with a new-lover did it for Heather like every time, but going with a first-timer was even better. Well, it was as long as the first-timer showed no regrets after doing the deed.

As if any of them ever had!

And, enthusiasm-wise, Katie was Heaven-sent. Her reactions had ticked boxes Heather hadn't known she'd got.

Crap at it? No way José!

'Are you sure,' Katie went on. 'Am I really allowed?'

Heather responded by rolling off her and opening her legs.

'Believe you me, there isn't a right way and a wrong way,' she said. 'Everything is allowed. Come on girl, go for it.'

*****

The next couple of hours were magic. Innocent as she was in girl-on-girl, Katie was highly skilled as a woman who had sex. Feeling her clever, wicked tongue instinctively doing marvellous and wonderful things, Heather was enraptured. Being a girl who had sex more often than was politically correct, she even found time to wonder how exceptionally good Katie might be at sucking willies.

Yes, her mouth was as good as that.

Isn't it strange how a girl's mind can go off on odd tangents while she's being enraptured?

Katie's tactic was to do all the same things Heather had already done to her. And she wasn't clumsy in any way. In fact she was bloody good at it.

Prone to exaggeration as she was, Heather's words of endorsement were not feigned.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she cried, forgetting about those poor zombies wandering the streets, forever singing that same old song: 'I love it, I love it! Give me more, more, more!!'

Chapter Eight

(Tuesday 15th October 2002)

Viola arrived in the Union Bar at five past noon precisely. As per usual the juke was blaring, this time with Alex Harvey, who was going to a party in Boston.

He was singing about the one in Massachusetts, not the one in Lincolnshire. And tea was involved, for some peculiar reason.

Maybe the American settlers preferred it to coffee.

Not!

The blaring music merged with the usual clack of pool balls and the electronic bleeps of thousands-of-years-old video games. Far less than thousands-of-years-old, Alex had died young, around about the time Viola had been born. Was that a sobering thought or what? The Union's juke box concentrated on golden oldies which were better by far than all the modern trash, but what really was the meaning of life?

Well, apart from the Monty Python crucifixion take on it . . . Meaning the take of the vast majority of students of her generation.

Look ahead but don't discount looking back. That was the ticket.

They'd sung Always Look on the Bright Die of Life on the sinking HMS Sheffield and HMS Coventry hadn't they? UK soldiers and sailors, all at one hair's breadth from death, waiting and hoping for the miraculous rescue but keeping up a stiff upper lip.

And not without a sense of humour as they scoured the seas beyond the blazing battleships, not one of them prepared to show how absolutely terrified he really was.

"Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it . . ."

Stuff thoughts such as that, though; it was time to make an entry.

Lesbians' Corner, to say the least, noticed her.

'Ass on her,' one witch observed, using the same old lines off the same old song sheet.

'Her ass on my face,' another added, 'if only . . .'

'How'd you find Madge's rabbit?' someone else enquired bawdily.

That gave Viola pause for thought. Madge was nowhere to be seen; surely she hadn't been spreading rumours already.

Surely she hadn't.

Had she?

Gloria was pulling Viola's pint as she arrived at the bar. 'Here she is, the latest pin-up,' she said with a typical grin.

'I may be the latest,' Vi replied, 'but you're always going to be the original.' Then, with a start, realizing what she'd said, she hastily backtracked. 'I'll never look as good as you,' she mumbled.

My arse,' said Gloria easily (and, coincidentally, her arse was magnificent). 'You, my lady, are the talk of the town. And here comes your next conquest.'

Handing over a fiver Viola turned, expecting to see Hev or Madge. Instead she saw that skinny, utterly stunning blonde who virtually lived on the Corner. If told that the girl slept there every night, on a chair or under a table, Viola would have believed it.

Oh me, she thought, it's another pickup.

The rest of the Corner was watching them like ravenous wolves.

'I'm Vanessa,' the skinny blonde said boldly.

'Hi,' said Viola, rather less boldly, 'I'm Viola.'

'Too right you are; as if I didn't know that already!' Vanessa had an Aussie accent. She was grinning as she spoke and looked all the better for it; and not that she didn't look exceptionally good in the first place. Glossy celebrity magazines were missing a trick without featuring her. Front page material or what!

No, make that Page Three.

'How was Madge's rabbit?' Vanessa went on.

That was starting to bug Viola. She'd made hot, passionate love to Madge for simply ages and ages. Then, when she finally needed a breather, Madge had produced a scary-looking sex toy, as if out of thin air.

And, within a matter of mere minutes she'd explained all the controls and persuaded Viola to satisfy herself with the gadget, leisurely masturbating as she watched.

Extremely embarrassed to begin with, Viola had grown into the role. Her sole vibrator could be used both inside and out but had only three speeds. Madge's plaything worked simultaneously inside and out and had a mind-blowing number of speed combinations.

Madge's advice on the use of it hadn't been bad, either.

Neither had been the experience of watching Madge's face as she brought herself off.

Yes, as they both watched each other bringing themselves off, again and again and again.

But how did Vanessa know? How did the coven on the Corner know?

'I want to be your next,' Vanessa said, keeping her tone down but making her eyes implore.

Viola did a double-take. 'I'm not a . . . a . . . '

'I never for one instant thought you were,' Vanessa cut in, 'but you've hit the ground running, and that makes you my sort of a girl. How does tonight suit you?'