Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm out with Hev tonight,' Viola bleated.

Vanessa laughed. 'What a surprise. And who could possibly blame you! But let's change tack a little. I am a prime mover in the Lesbian Society. My aim is to recruit new members wherever and wherever I can. What do I need to do to recruit you?'

That flummoxed Viola. Events had moved rapidly since Saturday. She was aware there were clubs and societies but hadn't spared them a thought.

And that went for all the clubs and societies, not just the ones she suddenly found intriguing.

'I've seen the multitude of signs and newsletters,' she hedged, 'but isn't it the same as LGBT?'

'Get out of here,' said Vanessa, grinning wider than ever. 'LGBT involves guys and we exclude them at all times. And before you mention the Girls' Society, we're not like them either. Our members are mostly enrolled in all three . . . and most of the rest . . . but we are exclusive. We cater for lesbian and bi-sexual women.'

Vanessa paused, probably not waiting for her words to sink in. 'Okay, so we cater for bi-curious girls too. And some very straight girls attend out meeting as they are social friends of lezzies. We're much more lezzie-orientated than the Girls' Society, though. And we don't waste time talking about gay men and their daft issues.'

Even more flummoxed, Viola said it sounded like an interesting society to be involved with, more to fill in a gap in conversation than anything else.

'I'm glad you agree,' Vanessa gushed. 'And I hope you realize we're like a big, lesbian dating agency. If a girl can't get fixed up at one of our meetings, she never will.'

'But . . .'

'Not that we're all footloose. We have loads of dedicated couples. We also just happen to have loads of girls who are single and available too. I think we'll suit you down to the ground.'

'Right,' said Viola, intrigued despite all the gushiness. Novice as she was, "single and available" did sound good.

Oh my God, I'm a girly whore, the right side of her brain cried out.

And what's wrong with that, the left side replied.

'Our next meeting is tomorrow night, up on K Floor,' Vanessa continued, 'come along, why don't you? You won't have to sign contracts in blood and you won't have to make a speech or anything. I will just introduce you as a guest observer and you can listen and learn. And afterwards I'll buy you a drink or three back down here. Have we a goer?'

Chapter Nine

Before Viola could accept or come up with an excuse Hev was approaching them. Her mane wet from the showers, she'd no doubt just put in thirty minutes in the gym. Viola knew she exercised like crazy, partly to keep the body beautiful, mostly to allow her to drink like a fish and eat like a pig.

Not that there was anything piggish about her. The very sight of Hev filled Viola with hot joy.

She wanted her instantly and instinctively. It was the hunger of the starving. No other soul had ever affected her so strongly.

Fuck but she was fit!

And wasn't she at ease within her own skin!

'Hello fellow females,' Hev said in greeting. 'I hope you've left some Marston's for me.'

Attentive as ever, Gloria was already pulling her drink. 'There are three barrels in the cellar,' she said, 'enough to keep you going until two o'clock at least, maybe even half past.'

All four of them laughed at that.

'I was trying to pull your chick,' Vanessa said to Hev shamelessly. 'You've beaten me to it tonight, but I'm still after the green light for tomorrow. Assuming you won't smash and bash me for trying.'

'What she does tomorrow's rather up to her,' said Hev. Then, looking Viola in the eye: 'Vanessa will do you no end of good Vi. I recommend her most highly. If I was you I'd say yes.'

Viola shook her head, attempting to clear it. Cool as she was with guys and gals having casual sex at the drop of a hat, this seemed like something else.

And it was expanding by the minute.

But why should she resist? Lesbian girls apparently had relationships else slept around at will. Just as straight girls who weren't committed were free to sleep around at will.

That seemed reasonable enough to her.

Indeed looking at Vanessa's skinny, sexy bod, it made all sorts of sense.

'Tomorrow sounds good to me,' her mouth said, not bothering with gear switches or exchanges. 'Up on K Floor.'

Vanessa's beautiful face lit up. 'We kick off at six o'clock,' she said, 'don't be late. And afterwards we are coming back down here, just me and you; all right?'

'Okay.'

Vanessa waved a triumphant fist in the direction of her witchy soul-mates, getting a chorus of catcalls and jeers in response.

Then a thought occurred to her and she turned to Heather. 'Seeing as I've got my recruiting head on, should I be speaking to Katie next?'

'That's hardly a question to ask a lady,' Heather said primly, drawing on the lessons that posh school of hers had drilled in to her.

'Eff off with your ladyship nonsense, Hunter,' Vanessa countered. 'But answer my question first: might I be able to interest Katie in tomorrow's meeting?'

'I think there's a very fair chance she'll be interested,' Hev admitted with a broad grin.'

'Two in three days,' said Vanessa, shaking her head in wonder. 'That's going some, even for you.' As she returned her attention to Viola she laughed yet again. 'It's dead easy to recruit in these parts,' she said. 'All I have to do is follow Hev's tracks and pick up the bits and pieces.'

'Pieces like me?' said Viola.

Vanessa laughed. 'Best bits and pieces I've ever seen.'

*****

Alone at the bar with Viola, Hev chuckled. 'Never mind me having two in three days,' she said, 'you're on for three in five. What are you like?'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean you've only too obviously had a night in Madge's bed. And by the way, how did you find her rabbit?'

That was too much for Viola to take. 'She's telling everyone,' she exploded.

Heather calmed her. 'No she isn't. Madge is Madge. We all know her routine inside out. And I bet you loved it.'

'You mean she's that predictable?'

'I mean she is what she is. We all are what we are. Madge prefers to lie back and enjoy.' Hev paused to chuckle again. 'I guess that worked well with you.'

Viola tried to be indignant and failed miserably. 'Okay,' she said, chuckling herself, 'but can't you cut me some slack? I'm finding my feet here, remember?'

'Talking about being here, what brings you into the Union at this early hour? Are you meeting Madge for lunch?'

'No,' said Viola awkwardly. Then, because she couldn't think of a decent fib, she told the truth. 'I came to see if you were here, if you must know.'

Hev gave her a long stare before grinning and asking Gloria for two cheese and tom baguettes and a couple more pints.

'Let's find a quiet table and discuss,' she said.

*****

In reality there was no such thing as a quiet table in the Union Bar. Settling themselves side by side at the same one Viola had used the night before, they ate, drank and started to discuss.

'So you went all the way with Madge,' Hev began, stating not asking.

'I wanted to find out,' said Viola, looking around for spies, finding none. That is to say there were lots of potential snoops but nobody was paying them particular attention. Or so it seemed.

'You wanted to find out what, pray?'

'Oh, lots of things. Dare I? Was I attractive to other women? Was I fit enough to go without any sleep for days on end? Was it vastly different with a different woman?'

'Was it vastly different?' Hev was giving her that long stare again.

'Yes. It was good . . . no, it was great . . . but it was vastly different.'

'Did she want to watch you play with her rabbit?'

'Yes,' Viola said, very, very softly.

'Did you take her with a strap-on?'

Viola hesitated. More than once she'd imagined doing just that, kneeling so she could watch her blue dildo going in and out of Madge, matching her pubic triangle for colour, making her squeal in delight.

In and out it went, in and out, pleasuring Madge again and again and again.

Oh yes, again and again and again, blue on blue, both of them gasping, both of them wanting it to go on forever.

'I didn't know how to ask,' Viola said eventually. 'And I wasn't sure she'd want me to.'

'She'd have wanted you to,' Hev replied, 'I can assure you of that. Next time don't worry about asking. Just get into your harness and go for gold.'

'I'm saving my thingies for you,' Viola protested. 'You know that already.'

'Listen, you slept with Kris on Friday, didn't you? Do you honestly think he'd been saving that big hard willie of his just for you? Willies are multipurpose and so are dildos.'

'For God's sake, Hev . . .'

'No, listen to me, if you're really set on it, save yours exclusively for me and use hers. Madge has her own kit. She keeps it in her bedside cabinet, along with her vibrators. Just help yourself and go for it.'

Hev frowned. 'That is assuming you're going to sleep with her again.'

'We said we would over the weekend but didn't set an actual date. Er, are you seeing Katie again?'

'We said over the weekend but didn't set an actual date.' Hev held Viola's eye. 'That was my doing. I wanted to talk about the weekend with you before I committed to anything else.'

Viola's heart somersaulted in her chest. Being with Hev was great. Hearing that she wanted to be with her was infinitely better.

Yes, yes, yes!

'That's exactly what I did when Madge pressed me,' she said, cool as a cucumber on the surface but rioting inside. 'I wanted to talk to you first.'

Hev kissed her without further ado, taking her breath away just like that. The Crystals were playing on the juke box belting out their famous old song. Viola knew what they meant. She was being kissed in a way she would like for evermore.

Failing evermore, until the twelfth of never would do fine.

'I've been thinking about you ever since Monday morning,' Viola confessed when they finally broke for air. 'Last night I daren't even look at you in case I did something rash.'

'Like what?

'Like battering Katie, going cave-girl and dragging you off by your hair.'

'Back to your cave, you mean?

'Yeah; where else would I drag you?'

'I'm a bit self-defensive, you know?'

'Yeah, and I'm a bit cave-girl. I guess we can work well together.'

They shared another laugh, warmer and tighter than ever. And, although she didn't realize at the time, Viola's mind automatically excluded all others. There no memories of the fun she'd had with Madge, no anticipation about fun to come with Vanessa or anyone else. Her universe was centred on Hev and Hev alone.

She was captivated by her; utterly, totally captivated.

'I thought you hadn't noticed me,' Hev resumed. 'And I was proud of you.' She laughed yet again, 'But I was jealous with it; jealous of Madge, that is. I've been thinking a lot about you too, you see.'

'I had to force you out of my head several times,' Viola confessed, 'so I could concentrate on Madge.'

'Ditto me with Katie. What time's your next lecture?'

'Ten minutes ago,' said Viola after a glance at the clock behind the bar. 'Oops!'

'Mine's at half past but it's one I can afford to miss. If I'm given the right incentive, understand.'

Viola suspected that she did. 'I can afford to miss all afternoon,' she said, 'given the right incentive.'

'How about watching each other play with ourselves,' Hev went on. 'We haven't done that yet, have we?'

'I thought maybe tonight,' Viola admitted, truthfully.

'Tonight's ages away. I think we should go to my place and inspect my toy drawer. I'm sure we'll find lots of incentives in there.'

Viola blinked away her reservations about toys and Hev's previous lovers. Hev had been meticulous about cleanliness so why worry? Why when she really was on the verge of reverting to cave-girl.

And an exceptionally horny cave-girl at that.

One last swig of beer and Viola was on her feet, ready to go.

So was Hev.