All Comments on 'Changes'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story! Was it Jim or Alvin or Alan?

5

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago
So Good

Excellent story and I thought you could have gone either way with it.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

29 or 30 inches Is not a tiny waist for a woman

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Very, Very good, R410a!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 2 years ago

A good story, but seemed a little off from your usual fare. Alvin becoming Alan was a little slip, and there was at least one "to" that should have been "too". But I'm picking at nits. Thank you for sharing.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

Your taste in music is as good as your writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

R410aabout 9 hours agoAuthor

'I apparently screwed up the brother in laws name. Seems no matter how many times you proof read you always miss something. My apologies.'

I've always been told if you're not making a mistake once in a while then you're not doing anything, lol! soo, my point being it happens, live and let live. good, enjoyable story, appreciate your effort.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Great story thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

FrodovFrodovalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully crafted and written. The tension and dynamics between brother and sister were palpable. The ending seemed a little rushed I thought, as if it were almost an afterthought. It was sufficient for the story of course but I would have loved to have seen a little more character development of both Trevor and Nami. *side note* my wife works for an organization here in the US called NAMI (National Association for Mental Illness) I know your character’s name was purely coincidental but I got a small laugh from it all the same.

Again. Wonderful story!! Look for more from you in the future. I can only hope my own efforts are found as interesting and enjoyable to read as yours are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He fingers his sister, she kisses the head of his cock, then... poof... off to date other people? Seriously? That was more than just a little bit weird.

51Woodie51Woodiealmost 2 years ago

Could have been my life except for the sister part. Just reconnected with my ex from 40 years ago.... a lot of money but no kids, no family. I have two grown men and the life I would have never had. Loved it, 5 stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Great story! If I hadn't read your intro and seen the category of Romance, I would have sworn it was just another brother/sister incest story. Glad I was wrong as this was much more human and interesting. Don't know if I could have had the restraint they showed because getting as far as they did it would have been my little head doing all the thinking. Thanks, and sorry I can only give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories just keep getting better. Keep up the good work. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was another great 10-star story. It kept me thinking that it was going to be a brother, and sister ending. then out of the blue a different ending popped up. Making it happy Ending for them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. 10 stars. You get the readers thinking that the brother and sister would work it and marry. Then you slip in a new couple and take the heat off. They both gat the loving they both crave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.