All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 01'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

No sex but great character building. Story needs to start somewhere and now you have me invested into the characters.

I hope this story is going to lead up to adam and jesse being together in a comitted relationship and tell the mom to stop being so judgemental!

Gave the 5/5 forbthe build up and characters

Dont keep us waiting to long for next chapters please!

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerabout 2 years ago

More please, this could get interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm going out on a limb here and predicting that Lee and Jess have licked each other's pussies, with Jess being the seductress. Just something intangible there that seems to point that way. Either way, I love this already. This has all the indications of a hot tale, again the intangibles, and there hasn't even been any sex get. I very much look forward to future chapters. Well done.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

damn, I can't blame him. Aunt secretly want's him and Mom probably does too? Only she is trying to make him someone other than his dad. Plus talking about him like he isn't there. I would be pissed too.

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your support, Middleson. The advantage with this one is that we have around 100 pages of this in the backlog - so chapters 2 and 3 are already submitted, chapter 2 is published, and if people like it, we'll keep writing on it.

Commentary makes it all the more fun ;).

--Jasmine

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Interesting start and reading below, it looks like much more of the story is all ready for release. 5*

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Very nice indeed and I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good characterization, good foil juxtaposition, good insight into mom and her fears for son. good presentation of carpe diem vs. cautious conformity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Changes Series Info