Changes... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never stood a chance. I knew how to work a cock like his and I worked it well. It didn't take long before he was dumping load after load into my mouth. Thick, wonderful, creamy cum. I was swallowing his cum slowly, savoring every bit in my mouth. But I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up so I would allow a couple of loads to build up in my mouth then take a big gulp. Then again, then again. Finally there was no more coming out.

As I pulled back that beautiful purple cock head slipped out of my mouth. There I was on my knees with one last mouthful of cum. I didn't want to swallow it because this is what cum should taste like. I wanted to savor that last load. Then I looked up and caught him opening his eyes as his head turned down to look at me. I don't know why but I opened my mouth wide allowing him to see his cum pooled inside my mouth, resting on my tongue.

I closed my mouth, then with one last big gulp, I swallowed his cum. "Fuck David that was hot." As he said those words I immediately cleaned the head of his cock with my tongue then pulled his jock strap up. I carefully tucked that wonderful cock back into its pocket. I pulled up his shorts then stood up.

His arms went around my waist and he pulled me into him. "Stop shaving your legs because people will start asking questions." As he finished his sentence I couldn't help but laugh softly. I leaned in to kiss him. "Listen, in case you can't tell by my tan skin color, high cheek bones and my brown eyes. I have a lot of native blood in me. When have you ever seen a picture of a hairy Indian?" Tye just laughed. "If anyone says anything just tell them I'm an Indian. Pick a tribe."

Listening to my response I could tell that he was satisfied with what I said, sort of, not really. I could tell that he was struggling with what I was saying. In his mind he knew that my legs were to smooth for them not to be shaven. Then again he'd never seen a picture of hairy Indian.

I wanted to laugh so bad, I was being coy, biting my bottom lip.

We held on to each other for a couple of more minutes. I even let him play with my ass a little longer. I let him slide his hands inside my shorts and feel my soft skin on my smooth, firm ass. "So there are no hairy Indians huh?" I smiled hearing him say that. "Nope, no body hair, especially on their ass." As I said that I gave him a smile and a wink. Then it was time. I had to tell him that I had to leave.

Oh make no mistake, he wanted me to spend the night. Because he wanted to fuck me in a bad way. But I wasn't doing that. One, I wasn't prepared to let him fuck me. Stop...I'm not saying that I wanted him to fuck me. Plus if he was going to fuck me I was going to be beyond clean. But again...I didn't say I wanted him to fuck me.

The reason that I didn't want things to go further was because I had a date.

"A date? Really? You have a date?" He kept asking me over and over after I told him I had plans. After I told him I had a girl. Just as we hit the kitchen I kind of snapped. He was walking behind me, then, I just turned around and almost lost it.

"You know we can't do us in real life, we can't do "this." Come on Tye, you do know that? Right? No matter how good "this," was. Whatever "this" was. No matter how good it felt it just isn't real. The world, them out there, they won't let it be real. What do you think the people at the rec center would say if they knew what just happened?" I was almost scolding him now. I stopped myself before I upset him. Before I destroyed myself.

He was listening to me with a serious look on his face then he just smiled.

"Yeah Young Blood I know what we can and can't do." Tye was laughing and playing with me now. I was Young Blood again.

"You do look good it's just that I never seen you with a girl." With that it was my turn to laugh. "Tye, the only time I see you is when we play ball." He acknowledged that I had a point and with that he took my hand and he started to walk me out. Then we said our goodbyes for the night. Before we stepped outside he finally let my hand go then gave me a playful rub of my ass.

Once we stepped outside everything changed. Everything about his demeanor changed. In that instant the memory of Martin catching me outside of Janie's house that fucked up day hit me. How the instant that he realized that we were out in the open it changed how he was behaving towards me.

Now Tye was doing the same thing the instant we were outside of his house. Suddenly we were guys, we were bro's. Home boys. Saying stupid shit like, ayite and deuces, I'm out.

Being, you know, normal...

Now I had to hurry back to my apartment and get cleaned up for that normal world. As I drove off to get to the other side of my life all I could think of was, what did I do? When am I going to learn? Tye, Martin, none of that is real. Not for me or those like me.

There was no such thing as normal for people like me they...will never allow it.

12