Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed. Well, at least she didn't recognize me. Why didn't she? "I'm Adam." He said. Adding it, just in case she couldn't put two and two together. "Adam Baker."

"Pleasure's aaaaaaaaaaaall mine." Kris slurred, then tittered.

"Christ, Kris! Are you drunk? Already?" Jessica actually seemed disapproving. The expression seemed odd on her.

"Hell no! Just a bitofwine, s'all." Kris's grin was skewed. "Don't your girlfriend mind, you going out alone, Aaaadam, hmm?"

"I...no. I don't have a girlfriend." She doesn't recognize the name. Jessica was looking at him and he frowned. She smiled as if saying 'told you so!' To what statement exactly seemed unclear.

"Oooooh...." Jessica's friend started the car and drove, her progress certainly indicating intoxication -- or in more common terms, Kristina swerved left and right like a drunk mule.

Adam swallowed. What if she crashes? Holy shit. He didn't want to be a dullard or a loser and point out that driving while semi-drunk was unsafe as shit, but still...He tensed, clutching the seat as his aunt's friend caused the car to scrape against the side of the road.

"Kris. Drive fucking careful, alright?"

"Shit, it's cool. Look." For a second she released the wheel, then laughingly held it tight when Jessica slapped her shoulder.

His aunt turned to him and clutched his upper leg reassuringly.

Must look nervous. He cleared his throat and leaned back. He'd been sitting on the edge of the seat.

"So, Adam, ever been to The Outpost before?"

"Nah." He said and shook his head. "I..." he wasn't old enough, as it happened.

"It don't matter that you're not twenty-one when you come with us, Adam. It's cool."

"Damn straight- wait, what?" Kris half-turned her head while driving. "Just how old are you?"

"He's nineteen, don't worry about it."

"Jess! That's illegal!"

"Some would say what you did to that Canadian guy last spring is illegal. Well, in some places at least. Right?"

"...Hey, shut up!" Kris glared.

Jessica grinned and leaned back on the seat as her friend pulled into the parking lot of the bar. She was quick to step out. She stretched, which did scandalous things to her breasts and in exposing her stomach. It was the first sight he had of his aunt's friend, whom he judged to be perhaps a year younger than his aunt. Six years, or seven years his senior. In a way, she was even prettier than his aunt.

Well, not prettier, he reevaluated. Just different. That black hair...nice. He looked it over as they walked, her swell of raven hair swaying. Her way of walking seemed designed to draw eyes, and it certainly managed to draw his, perking her ass up with every little step.

"Enjoying?" Jessica's voice was far from acidic. More like...amused. She grinned at him and nodded to her friend's ass.

He blushed.

Reaching out, Jessica slapped her friend's left cheek, withdrawing her hand quick enough to look normal when her friend turned.

"Jess!"

"Wasn't me! It was him!" His aunt pointed at him, grinning.

"Oh." She shrugged. "Cool."

"I didn't-!" He gaped. Cool? Adam swallowed. Christ. Who is this girl?

A number of Harley's and other bikes -- he couldn't really tell them apart -- stood parked by the entrance to the bar. He was surprised that there wasn't a bouncer. Don't all of these places have bouncers or something? It seemed a rough place, and from what his mom had told him he was pretty sure that he'd rather be home than spend any time with the people inside.

Except, the two women he was with were both attractive enough -- even his aunt -- to make him forget all that, at least for the moment.

"Mhrmm. He twenty-one?" A sleepy-eyed greybeard at one table asked when they entered.

"He's fine, Matt. He's with us, don't worry." Kristina said.

"Oh." The man went back to nursing his beer. He looked like the typical biker, how Adam had always expected some Hell's Angel to look, as though a shotgun blast to that leather jacket-clad chest would barely slow him down.

The clientele was not what Adam had expected either. There were men and women, mostly seeming as old as Kristina and Jessica, but older men and women too. A faintly southern tune played on the jukebox, someone strumming a banjo to a voice drawling words he couldn't quite make out over the din over perhaps forty people. One thing was clear.

Although some of the women seemed no older than twenty, there was no one actually his own age here.

"Uhm...Aunt Jessica?" That's subtle. It was too late to take it back now. His worry must have been audible, however, for his aunt merely made soothing gestures with her hand. Kristina looked amused.

"Two Margaritas -- and a....whatcha want, Adam?"

"I...Cide-" His aunt's eyes narrowed and he changed his order. "Eh...a beer. Yep. A beer."

The middle-aged woman behind the bar wearing a hard-rock café t-shirt poured the beer and made the drinks without comment. Or asking for ID, he realized. How old do I look? A glance told him that no, he hadn't aged in the past five minutes. To him, he still looked nineteen wearing a weird mixture of formal and casual.

"You...come here often?" He asked when sitting down in one of the worn booths in the bar. Kris sat to his side -- pretty close actually -- and his aunt sat across from him.

"From time to time, eh Jess?" Kris shrugged.

"Whenever I'm here."

"Which you never are. But I come here a lot." Kris sipped her drink. "Laurie makes a decent Margarita. But I wouldn't touch those, Adam. No saying how long they've been there or who's touched them."

He pulled back his hand from the bowl of peanuts on the table.

"Not gonna drink?"

"Oh...right." He raised his glass and sipped his beer. Drinking alcohol wasn't unfamiliar to him -- it was the setting that made him uncomfortable. A number of people dancing on a small, square space by the jukebox. If you can call that dry-humping dancing, at least. One of the dancers looked about to rub a man's jeans off.

"So, Adam." Kris leaned closer on her elbows. "What do you do?"

He blinked. "High school. I finished this summer, so now I...well, I program."

She waited for more, even leaned closer. When nothing came, she shot Jessica a glance. "This is your nephew? You sure he's the same family?"

"Kris!" Jessica slapped her arm. "Be nice. He still lives with my sister, who's a bit of a control freak. Just a while back she actually chased-"

"I don't think you need to say that, Aunt Jessica!" He broke in in protest.

"Oh, come on! It's a funny story! Was Lee that did it, not you!"

He glared but didn't say anything.

"What? What is it? I have to hear this! Tell me!" Kristina's eyes sparkled with curiosity and she leaned over the table toward his aunt.

"Weeeeell. Imagine li'l Adam having brought home a honey of a girl that even you might not approve of. Trailer park girl."

Kristina laughed. "And so what? They fucked?"

Adam flinched at her casual use of the f-word, but it wasn't from discomfort.

"Well, they were all hot and heavy as I understand things. Ready to get going." She shot him a smoky glance, a grin. "And my sister, Adam's mom, chased her out with a fuckin' broom!" She broke into peals of laughter and titters.

Kristina stared. "No! Seriously? You're shitting me!" She too broke into laughter when Adam looked glum.

Li'ladam? Trailer park girl? Hot and heavy? We barely kissed! He glared glumly at both of the women.

"Wow." His aunt's friend wiped her eyes. "I bet she had some stories to tell her friends at school, huh?" Another bout of giggles.

"Awww, don't say that, Kris. It's horrible, actually, ugh!" Jessica grimaced "The little bitch went all over school telling everyone of the crazy mom-monster he lives with." A pat on the shoulder from his aunt. "No girl's looked at him or gone out with him since then."

Kris snorted. "High school. Jesus Christ. Watch a bitch-fest." She shook her hair. "Don't you worry about that, Adam. That shit'll pass, and soon."

"Yeaaaah." He sighed. "I don't know. It sure doesn't feel like it." A look around at the bar. Did some of those look at him more than at the others? Maybe they knew. "Everyone around town knows about it."

"I didn't. And I don't really care." Suddenly Kristina was close to his face -- close enough that he could feel her breath, warm and smelling faintly of alcohol. "Your mom isn't here, is she?" She whispered -- and kissed him.

For a second, he couldn't react beyond parting his lips. He didn't expect her to turn the kiss French, but she did, her lips curving upward in apparent amusement at his boldness -- as perhaps she saw it. She was forward, one of her hands gripping his short hair in a firm grip and holding his head in place as she continued for perhaps ten seconds before parting. Her lips glistened.

"Kris-fucking-tina!" His aunt's voice and volume made several patrons turn, and two men grinned openly. "What the fuck!"

"What?!" Her friend shrugged innocently, twirling a strand of dark hair with her index finger. "Poor guy is hated at high school? Must be awful."

"Yeah, well, I meant to get him laid with someone his own age. Not with you!"

"But...come on, I could teach him so much better. Let meeeee..." Kristina pouted.

Adam swallowed hard. She really mean to...?

Jessica glared until her friend giggled and shook her head. "Sorry, sorry. Kidding. Nah, I won't do nothin'." She patted his knee. "You're a bit young for me, baby. I don't rob cradles...but..." She frowned. "You're a damn sweet kisser! Jess, have you tried?"

His aunt's stare should have made her friend wither like a flower in a dry spell.

The conversation turned to different topics. Far from what he'd expected -- for Jess to pimp him out and speak only of the bar and the stuff that happened there, his aunt and her friend spent an odd amount asking him about his plans, his life, and things he wouldn't expect them to have the slightest bit of interest in.

"Oh yeah -- I play games too! I'm a Sims girl though. Used to play that game hours every day." Kristina laughed.

Can't imagine that. She found it cool that he programmed stuff on his computer.

"Jess, where have you been keeping him?"

"His cradle, Kris?" His aunt smirked.

Kristina glared. "Hell, the last guy I went out with worked in construction. No offense and I'm sure you make good money, but I have no interest in hearing you blab about fucking concrete all day, dude. 'Sides, I don't care about money. Not that much at least. Give me a decent place, good food, a working car, and a hard dick every night and I'm happy as a clam. Y'know? Right, Jess?"

Adam cleared his throat.

"Focus." Jessica admonished with a mock-glare. "I promised my little nephew a hook-up, remember? Watcha think? What are our chances, Kris?" She looked around in the bar.

"What, you promised?" Kris looked amused.

"Mhm." Adam put in. "She did."

"Tut-tut-tut. Well, what's she gotta do if she fails then?" His aunt's friend steepled her fingers and her amused smile grew into a grin.

Jessica opened her mouth, then closed it and looked away.

"What?"

"No, nothing." Adam was quick to say, shaking his head. Well, even she doesn't want to say that shit. Can't blame her for that.

"Yeah. Nothing." His aunt agreed. "Don't ask, don't tell, Kris. But we better find him someone, or I'll have hell to pay, aight?"

Her friend blew air between her lips. "Fine, fine. Let's see..."

They watched the clientele, and the two women looked for what he assumed would be suitable candidates, but there were few women his age in the bar. After perhaps ten minutes, Kris spoke.

"Come on." Kris grinned. "I wanna dance. Jess?"

She glanced at Adam. "Well...not til we've found him someone to dance with, Kris."

Kristina looked around in the bar, frowning from girl to girl, small shakes of her head showing just what she thought of the people who sat around the bar and the various booths. "There's no one here!"

His aunt seemed to have reached a similar conclusion. She looked glum.

"Told ya. Seems I'll win the bet, huh?" He teased, and wonder of wonders, his aunt actually blushed.

"Pshaw. No, you don't." Kristina grabbed him by his arm and pulled him to his feet. "you'll dance with me, dude. No way you're winning...well, whatever you have with Jess." She grinned.

Jessica looked dubious, but then shrugged. A sharp glance at her friend. "Well...behave. I don't want to see you grinding my nephew, Kris. He's eighteen, alright? You better behave like a friggin' nun, or his mother will go after you next. Not to mention me."

"Right. Nunning it, babe. Promise!" Her friend pulled at Adam's hand, pulling him to what passed for a dance floor, and shot a smirk at his aunt over her shoulder.

Dancing. What they did could barely be described as such. Kristina swayed against him, quite innocently at first. Perhaps she still had his aunt's word in her head, or perhaps his own wide eyes made her careful. After a minute or two of tame movement -- which he thought he did quite well -- Kris leaned close, breathing into his ear.

"Don't be afraid, Adam. Go ahead, grab my waist." She turned, her rear facing him. To his excitement -- and horror -- she proceeded to push herself against him. "Go on!"

He did. Both of his hands went to her waist- she was slimmer than his aunt, though not bony -- and he could feel her move, her pelvis shifting beneath his fingers.

"That's it. 'Bit harder, come on. Grab a little, no harm in being a bit grabby and stuff!" Again she pushed, this time almost as if wanting to rebuff him by way of her ass.

Emboldened, he tightened his grip. She moved like a snake, shifting this way and that in a fashion that made him aware of his cock hardening against her buttocks.

Others on the dance floor, though their dancing was similar in theme, noticed and smiled. Jessica might have looked at them and pulled Kris away, had she not been busy grinding in a similar fashion with a leather-clad man at least ten years her senior.

"Now my tits."

Her quiet comment, barely audible above the made him stumble forward, nearly knocking her over.

"What!?"

"You want to dance or not? Properly? Look at the others!"

It's true...they're all doing stuff like that. He felt drunk, even though he'd drunk no more than a beer. And Aunt Jessica isn't looking...at all. She was busy in her own supposed dance. In his haste to comply, he grabbed and pushed at her chest.

A giggling Kristina fell backwards into him, looking up at him with her lips curved almost delightfully. "Whoa!" She pushed herself up, but moved closer. Rather than dancing a foot away, she danced close enough that legs and back touched him.

"Much better." She murmured, leaning up to whisper in his ear.

"Are...you sure?"

"Don't be so nervous! You're doing great..." She paused, leaning on him a touch more. "...You're stronger than you look, you know. Damn. You'll do fine. Fuckin' sucks that there's no one your age here."

That's some compliment. But he took it. Any compliment from this vixen seemed spellbinding right then.

The music shifted a touch -- to something that seemed even heavier, dirtier, and Kris followed suit.

His dance partner rotated her hips, circling his hardon with the cleft of her buttocks in a matter that made him light-headed. Fuck. Once he'd been dancing at school, a slow dance. It seemed angelic and innocent in comparison to this....this filth.

She was leaning back against him, a head shorter than him. Leaning up again to whisper, he could feel her part her lips.

"I can feel your cock. "

The way she said 'cock' made him shudder all over. "Sorry" he muttered. "Can't help it."

A throaty giggle. "Don't apologize. Push If you want." As if to demonstrate, she pressed her ass against his crotch. "Mmm...go on, do it."

He did it, and it was amazing how good the act of simply pushing felt. God, what would it feel like without clothes? Before he could think, he'd taken a light hold of her skirt.

"Mmm...you wanna take it off me, Adam? Wanna take off my skirt? Not a good idea, I think. Not here anyway." Another giggle. "God, you're my friends little nephew, I can't....I shouldn't..." And she leaned up and kissed his neck, her lips and tongue moist and warm on his skin.

Almost as if on instinct, he squeezed more firmly on her chest, cupping her breasts. They were smaller than his aunts, but her reaction was instant. She trembled noticeably in his grip. The other dancers seemed too focused on themselves to notice. The light was dim, and there was a faint haze of cigarette smoke as well. It all served to obscure the small spot she'd chosen for what had started off as a fairly innocent grind. Suddenly, his aunt's friend turned in his grip. She was facing him, her lips three fingers-width from his own.

"This is hot." She murmured, barely audible above the din. Her eyes were glazed, and it seemed to be more than the two drinks she'd had. "You wanna...I mean, you are her nephew but...fuck it. Come here!" She kissed him, both of her hands coming to rest on his shoulders.

He'd never quite been kissed quite like that. Oh, he'd been kissed by girlfriends before to be sure, but the directness, lewdness, and...honesty she gave him was unprecedented. She knew why she was kissing him, it seemed to say, and wasn't ashamed of it. He returned it as best he could, but it felt less somehow.

"My..." She panted "tits...touch my tits. They're super-sensitive." She smiled "You noticed, mm?" When he did, she shuddered, her eyelids fluttering before kissing him again.

"Fuck..Adam..." She mewled in between kisses.

It was going too far. One of her legs rode up his thighs, and when he felt one of her hands working with the button of his pants, he gently pushed her hands off.

She looked offended, then seemed to regain some semblance of sanity, looking around. "Jesus...fuck. Why can't you be older?!" She complained, laughing. "God..." she glanced at Jessica over her shoulder, who was still engrossed in her own dance. She looked at him. Then at Jess again. She bit her lower lip. Then she took his arm, and nodded towards a back door. "Come on."

"Where?" He asked, but she was tugging him out the door already, closing it. The flickering neon sign fizzed.

"My car. Come on." She swirled. "Fuck! God fucking damnit! Left my keys inside!"

"Yeah, but you left the car open." He pointed out

"I did?" He could see her frown in the faint light from the windows and sign. "Right! Good, come on."

They reached her shitty little Sierra and he grabbed her arm. "We can't leave aunt Jessica here. You want me to go get her?"

She blinked, then laughed. "Uh, No -- definitely not!" She pushed him back against the car until his rear bumped against the door.

"Then what? What are you doing?" He demanded

"Taking..." She kissed him -- deeply. "Your virginity."

"I'm way too young for you!" He protested in between her tongue, his heart feeling as though it beat straight to his throat.

"I don't care. I want you. I'm gonna have you, Adam. Fuck, I'm so fuckin' horny." She opened the rear door with one hand and hooked a finger in her skirt as if to pull it down. "If....you want to, that is." She swallowed, for a moment seeming unsure.

He'd wanted to have sex since his first girlfriend. He nodded, though he felt near to fainting. "I do."

Kristina's smile redoubled. "Then touch me." She spread her arms. "Touch me, Adam. However you want."

"Why the car?" He asked instead

"I dunno. It's how I lost mine back in the day. Seemed about right. Would you rather do it inside in front of your aunt?" She giggled. "Your choice, dude."