Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her as an answer, feeling her breasts through her top for a moment before tugging at it. She helped him take it off, and her bared breasts were beautiful -- not massive, but sizeable with delicate, stiff nipples.

"Oooh, yeah. God, Adam. That slut of yours was a dumb little cunt!" She gasped. "Come on. Tell me what you want. What do you want to do? first time I'm with someone younger. Watcha want?"

"Have sex." He replied with a smile.

She giggled. "Well, yeah. Duh! But don't you want me to suck your dick first?"

"I...do you want to?"

A slow smile grew on her lips and her eyes shone. One leg at a time, she sunk slowly to her knees before the opened car door and looked up at him. "Make me." She challenged.

He'd seen porn. Of course, he knew. But people don't just....do that, right? Except she's telling me to.

"Make me, Adam." She repeated, reaching out to touch his knee. "Make me suck your cock. I will, for sure, but....only if you make me."

Pulling his cock out felt embarrassing, his pants falling to the ground and around his shoes. He looked at her for reaction, and what she did made him almost faint.

She licked her lips. When he stepped forward, she grinned. "You've got a beautiful cock there, Adam. Can I have it? Pretty please? Can I taste it?" She opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around his shaft. Her eyes close and she started sucking.

He felt in heaven. There was not a hint of teeth -- something he'd feared -- and her tongue danced and teased his shaft with what seemed a musicians grace. God...that's so good.

He couldn't believe that he'd been about to experience this at least twice yet in the end, being turned down. He held her head, ran fingers through her hair and felt an instinct to push her closer. Push him closer. Push his cock deeper. How good would that feel?

She seemed to read his mind. Pulling back, she cocked her head while jerking his shaft with a light, silky-skinned hand. "If you want to fuck my face, Adam," She told him almost casually "Then fuck my face. I'm not one of your high-school girls." She grabbed his ass and pinched it, grinning mischievously. "I won't break because you're rough. In fact..." She ran her other hand up his stomach to his pecs. "I prefer if you are, alright? Now...do what you want." She opened her mouth wide, waggling a pink tongue.

He did what he wanted. At first, he was careful. Pushing further down her mouth caused her to gag slightly, scaring him each time. Her eyes opened and seemed to challenge him to do his worst. He pushed further. More of his cock disappeared into her throat until he grabbed the back of her head and forced it to the base, shuddering. The sound coming from her throat was powerful, a gag, but she made no move to pull back.

The feeling was divine. He knew he wouldn't last, but he didn't expect the speed with which he felt himself nearing climax. It was almost ridiculous. He'd lasted half an hour sometimes at home with a porno flick. The woman was bringing him to his brink after only a few minutes.

"Kristina..." he said, using her name for the first time "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna..."

He felt her smile. She pulled back slightly, but only enough to be able to suck more easily. "Onf my fashe and in my moush?" Her voice was muffled.

"I...yes. Either." He replied, feeling his climax rise inexorably.

"Or on my tits? Or my pussy?" She'd pulled his cock free and held in a firm grip. "You decide....do what you want, hm?"

The mental image of her face and her breasts covered with his cum was lovely, and he pushed part of his cock back into her mouth. Obediently, she sucked until he felt the first burst of cum being seconds away.

He pulled out, letting his member erupt on her face. A thick spurt hit her below her eye and across her nose. She...giggled, holding her mouth open. Her mouth got a fair share as well. She tasted it with demonstrative slowness, licking her lips. The last of it, he sent across her chest and her breasts, which is where he milked his cock dry. Or what felt like dry. He was still mostly hard.

Kristina looked down at herself and laughed. "Oh, Adam. Awesome! A bit...pornographic maybe, but awesome. Damn, you cum a lot! Fucking covered me, Jesus!" She proceeded to wipe her face with the back of her fingers, smearing it across her chest, laughing softly.

"..sorry." He muttered

"Sorry? For what?"

"For..cumming so fast."

She giggled. "I knew you would, Adam. First-timer, right? Don't worry, you did better than most." She stood, brushing her knees free of dirt.

"Besides, you haven't had the main course yet, right?" And she pulled down her dark, lace panties. He couldn't see her pussy in the darkness, but she slid back across the back seats, more than moving into place. "Come here." She called in a husky voice.

Crawling atop of her was easy. She was slightly moist from his cum, but she'd cleaned her face enough that she didn't seem to mind kissing him. "Still wanna fuck, yeah?"

"I do." He nodded.

"And you're still hard too." There was no light in the car, but she seemed to smile - or at least he heard her amusement. "Ready?"

When he didn't reply, she spread her legs farther and wrapped them about his waist, pulling him closer. He felt her hand grabbing and guiding his cock, a moment here, a moment there and she raised her hips and....in.

She was...wet. Dripping. Fuck, she feels good. He gasped.

"Fuck. You're big. Feels like much bigger than in my mouth." She whispered in his ear. "How's your first taste of pussy feel, Adam?" She groaned.

"So good." He whispered. "You feel so good, Kristina."

"Kris. Call me...ungh...Kris. Only mom calls me-..." She grunted. "God, I can't believe I'm....god, I'm fucking my friend's little nephew." She giggled. "Weeeell, fucking Christ, not so little...oh Adam." She moaned and it sent a thrill along his nerves.

Her legs around his waist made it hard to move, but he did his best. He thrust once, then again.

"Yeah..." She loosened her legs - a little. "That's it...you can fuck me. You can fuck me any way you want, Adam. Fuck me - do it!"

"Mhmm...I'll fuck you." He whispered in her ear, and felt her shiver in response. "I'll fuck you good, Kris." He thrust into her.

"Ah...ah...Harder!" She whimpered. "I told you that you can be rough. You won't break me, or my car. And even if you break my car, I don't care. Fuck me!" The last exclamation was...loud.

He thrust harder, causing her to whimper with each push. Her legs seemed to quiver about his waist and her feet rubbed along his back.

"Such a good cock, Adam." She murmured, licking his ear. "Yesss..." dirty exclamations came from her with each thrust. "Now...faster...please." She panted "I'll cum too. I want to cum too. You'll make me cum too...just...keep...doing....that...Ah!"

He kept thrusting at the same pace, panting hard. Unlike her, he felt renewed and far from orgasm. Full of stamina. He shoved his cock harder and the seat creaked.

"Jesusfuckingchristyesyoubastard-...AH!" She exclaimed. A sudden sob came from her, then cut off as her body shook. Sharp pain blossomed in his back and she sank her nails into the flesh above his shoulder blades, scratching. More as he felt her bite down on his shoulder. It sounded as though she was crying against his shoulder.

The pain made him thrust more savagely, harder and deeper.

Ten seconds passed. Twenty, her fingers trembling. She released a harsh, sudden, gasping breath. "Ah!....GOD!" Fumbling with her arm, she turned on the small, faint light in the car. It was enough to illumine her.

She looked dazed, her eyes glazed and unfocused. Her hair was a mess, fanning out across the car seat and her lips wore a blissful smile. She felt...soaked. His cock was still hard and rigid, buried within her, but he'd stopped thrusting.

"Mmm..." one of her hands came to caress his rear, pushing him down. "God damn, Adam!" She laughed "You just made me come but good, you know that? Damn!"

He nodded. He'd seen porno clips - plenty of them - of female orgasms. While she'd not screamed, howled, or cried, this seemed more...real somehow. "You feel so good. Kristina." He whispered and kissed her, felt her smile against his lips.

"So do you, baby." She whispered back. "And damn - you're still rock-hard. You haven't cum yet, have you?"

He shook his head.

She smacked his rear. "So keep going, dude. Come on! Finish!"

He swallowed. "Should we really..."

Her look darkened. "You better keep fuckin' me, buddy. I've never let a man down, and I'm not about to start with someone your age, comprende?" She leaned up and licked his neck. "Fuck me more. Don't be scared, and most of all don't be fucking shy now! Not with your dick inside me." She giggled.

He thrust hard - perhaps a bit too hard - to show how unafraid he was.

She grunted, then laughed. "Oh!...damn, that was rough. That how you like it...mmmm?"

He paced himself, moving slowly but pushing deep. Soon she was breathing heavily again.

"Mhmm..." She murmured, her face buried against his neck. "That's it...keep it up...ugh...yes, damnit!"

"I won't last for long like this." He warned her, shuddering.

"That's alright. Go ahead, cum. Do it in me." A giggle. "Saves the upholstery. And feels awesome - do it." Her Her hands palmed his rear, squeezing a little bit at first, then her grip firmed.

"Are...you sure? Condom? No condom."

"Pill!" She grunted and shuddered beneath him. "Don't...worry about it...just do it. Come on!"

He arched back, his spine tingling. Instinctively, he arched and thrust into her, burying his cock deep within her and causing her to moan. He felt himself cumming, jetting seed into her snatch. It felt nothing like jerking off. A hundred times better, a thousand times. He grunted and slammed her to the seat once. Then again. Again. Again.

"God!" She gasped, breathing hard and moving her hand along his spine and the faint musculature of his back. "Ooooh boy...god damn...oh fuck." When he collapsed atop her, she giggled. "Shit...Jess is gonna fucking kill me!" She didn't sound too upset about that.

"How's she gonna know?"

"Well...what if she came out of the bar now?"

It made him look over his shoulder, suddenly aware of just how he was lying. Atop of her. With his cock buried in her. He rose and pulled back. Once he did, she climbed out of the car, straightening her hair with a grin.

He shot a quick look at his phone. Twelve minutes. Took us twelve minutes.

She noticed what he did. "Don't worry about it." She snaked her arms around him, her top hanging askew from one slim shoulder. She pulled it back up and craned her neck. A teasing kiss on his lips. "That was a quickie, baby. And a pretty damn awesome one at that."

"Oh."

"Believe me, there are plenty of worse ways to lose your virginity." She laughed to herself, pulling her top straight and righting her skirt. "How'd you like yours?" She leaned up and pecked his lips.

"It was....amazing." He said honestly. "Never imagined sex could feel that good."

"Good! Now you just need to find someone to do it with more-"

"There you are!" Jess came stalking out of the bar, waving something in one hand. "Forget something, you two-bit slut?" Her voice was slurred, and there was a note of teasing to it.

Adam cleared his throat and quickly corrected his belt, glad he'd had the time to pull his clothes back on. A look at Kristina and...her hair's a mess, she looks scared and she smells like...like sex. He felt himself blush.

"Ah...yeah. Thanks! I was wondering where they'd gotten. You ready to leave then?"

Jess frowned. "No? Why? Are you?" A glance at him. "What about you, darling? Any luck? Didn't see no one your age in there, I don't know what's wrong with people. There should be at least a few your age there...just...shit." She actually seemed ashamed, looking at the dirty ground. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, aunt Jessica." He shrugged

"I promised you action, didn't I? And now that...." She trailed off and looked at him, then at Kris. A frown creased her beautiful face. "What were you two doing out here anyway?"

"Oh..." He cleared his throat. "She needed some help....getting...something..." he trailed off. That sounds retarded. The hell are you saying?

Kris stared at him.

"something.....? Something what, Adam?" His aunt prompted, glancing at her friend.

"...from her car?"

Kristina looked away. Jessica frowned at him, then at her. "Adam? What the fuck's going on? Are you okay? Did someone say something to you inside? What happened?"

She stepped up to him, looking up. She suddenly looked protective - an expression he'd never expected from her.

"It's fine, Jess. Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about wh-..." Her eyes widened as they fell on the open car door and she seemed to catch a lingering scent. "Wait. Are you...fucking...KIDDING me?! Kris!"

Kristina held up one hand. "Jess, I can explain-"

'SMACK'

Adam blinked. She slapped her. Jesus Christ.

"What the fuck's wrong with you, Kris? I already have his mom on my ass, and now you go and fuck him like some whore? Jesus! Are you fucking insane!?"

"You promised to get him laid, didn't you?" Kristina rubbed her cheek and grimaced. Beyond doing that, she didn't seem like a woman who'd just gotten slapped.

"By some skank his own age I could pass by his mom!" His aunt screamed loud enough that it echoed throughout the area. "Not someone my fucking age!" She breathed hard. "Do you know what his mom is gonna do to me when she finds out you fucked her precious, only so-"

"Ahem. Still here, aunt Jessica." He told her, a hand on her shoulder.

She whirled to face him. "Adam...fuck." the hand she raised to her mouth trembled. "Holy shit. I'm so sorry! Baby. Are you-"

"For what? For giving him a good time?" Kristina interjected, having walked up. "You know that I know what I'm doi-"

"Kris, you...fucking-!"

This time Kris fell against the car from the force of the blow - a punch, not a slap.

She rose and threw herself at his aunt, pulling at her hair and hitting her back. The two fell in the dirt, screaming when one or the other managed a fistful of hair or a particularly good punch.

"Hey! Stop it!" He told them both, raising his voice. He didn't know what else to do, and his voice had no effect. "Both of you, stop!" Two people had come out of the bar, both wearing leather biker jackets.

He grabbed his aunt by one arm and pulled her away from the other woman. Both of them protested, Jess going so far as to shout at him to 'fucking let her go'. Kris calmed down first, leaning on the car with one hand, panting and glaring.

"Let me go, Adam! Right now!" His aunt snarled, stomping on his foot of all things.

He released her. The faint light from the bar showed their clothes nearly-ruined from the dirt. Jessica's top had a tear wide tear and Kristina had a bruise below one eyes. A scratch marred his aunt's cheek.

"Stop it." He told them both. "Stop fighting, alright?"

"I didn't start it!" Kristina spat.

"Oh, I bet you did fucking start it! Whore! You insane fucking-"

The echo of something of his mom might have said made Adam stare at her. "Look." he said to them both. "We...should head home, right?"

"Fuck. Fine by me. Get in." Kris muttered, fumbling with her keys.

"Oh, hell no! You ain't driving anywhere, bitch! Gimme that!" Jessica snatched the keychain and threw it to Adam. "I'm not getting into that car with you driving like a twat again. Get in the back seat."

"The back s-"

Jessica put a clenched fist in Kristina's face. "Do not fuck with me, Kris! Just don't. Not now. Get in back and shut your mouth. I'm not sitting where you were fucking a minute ago."

His aunt's friend sat down in the back seat.

"You drive, Adam." His aunt slammed the car door with a force that made the vehicle rock back and forth. "Get going."

He drove.