Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Serious talk between Jess & Lee. Kris comes to visit.
5.3k words
4.66
10.5k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: Chapter 3 of this little story. Let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to read more of!

--Jasmine & Daniel.

-------------

The silence in the car during their way back was deafening. The car smelled like...well, it smelled like sex. His aunt glared out the side window and Kristina sat in the back seat, nursing the bruise below her eye. She caught his eyes from time to time and once she gave him an encouraging smile.

"There. We're here." Kris muttered when they reached the gravel road leading to his mom's house.

"Yeah, I have eyes, Kris. You...drive fucking careful, alright? Call me when you get home so i know you're okay."

Kristina looked surprised.

"I'm going to kick your ass, Kris. But that's..." a glance at him "for another time. Come on, Adam. Let's go. Remember - call me, okay?"

Kristina drove off and left them in the dark. He suspected it was close to 2 AM. Crickets chirped.

Jessica ran her hands through her long, red hair. "Fuck." She muttered. "That's not how i wanted tonight to go. I'm sorry, Adam. So sorry." her lower lip trembled.

"Well..." he hesitated. "You kept your end of the bargain." He quipped.

"Don't even...jesus!" She laughed, though there was little mirth in it. "Yeah. I guess i did, huh? Ugh. I need to think more about what i say. And do." She kicked a rock into the field.

Gingerly, she touched her cheek and hissed. "Shit! How bad is it?"

He squinted at the claw mark on her cheek, pink lines down to her jawline where Kris had caught her. "It's...visible." He admitted.

"Great. Amazing. Well, Lee will certainly wonder about that."

"I won't tell her what happened. I promise."

She laughed. "Christ, i hope not." His aunt swallowed hard. "Adam...i know you and me haven't gotten along all that well while you grew up, but...if you tell her...she'll throw me out. She might shoot me, but she'll throw me out for sure. And i've nowhere to go. Nowhere at all."

He raised an eyebrow. "You've always left before. She'd never throw you out, Aunt Jess."

"Listen. There's a limit to what she'll be okay with, Adam. She won't be with this. Please, not even...don't ever tell her. No matter what. Okay?"

"Alright. " He nodded. "I won't."

"Thanks." She sighed. "Christ, i can't believe what happened. She's eight years older than you! How...how could she!"

"You were dancing with some guy who looked like fifteen years older than you."

"That's different." She glared.

"How?"

"...It just is!"

They walked in silence, the gravel crunching underneath their shoes.

"How drunk was she?" His aunt asked.

"I dunno." he hesitated. "It was...good. I never imagined it'd like that. So...awesome."

She chuckled weakly. "Yeah, sex can be pretty awesome if done right. And..." His aunt sighed. "Hell, Kris is pretty good. She ought to be - she's been doing it for a long time." She glanced at him and halted. "Adam. So...i mean...you're not weirded out or nothing? She didn't...force you? Push you? Anything? You were totally into it too? You wanted to? You can tell me, Adam. Please. I need to know."

He nodded soberly. "Yeah. I did. I wanted to. It's fine. More than fine."

"Good. Christ. If she'd...raped you." Jess inhaled deeply. "Fuck. I don't know what i'd do!"

He smiled.

"What's so funny!" She demanded.

"You. You, aunt Jessica" he laughed. "You spent all night telling me you were gonna get me laid, and now you're pissed that it worked!"

"Because you should've done it with someone your own age! Not my friend!" When he started laughing, she punched his shoulder. "You...twerp!"

"You offered to...you know, do it with me if tonight failed, remember? Aren't you happy it worked?"

"That...that was a joke!" She huffed.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, the beer in his blood. Maybe it was some kind of newfound confidence after having fucked her friend in the backseat of her car, but Adam halted perhaps a hundred feet from the house, a hand on his aunt's shoulder. "So, you'd have backed out?"

She stared. "Adam..."

"You'd have chickened out if it hadn't happened? Wouldn't have fucked me? What about France?" He teased. It feels good to tease her for once.

"...Fuck you, you little...monkey!" She glared. "I...i don't know! Doesn't matter now, does it? It happened. Besides, it'd have weirded you the fuck out, remember? This isn't France." She mimicked his earlier protest.

"Not so little anymore." He stepped closer and his aunt's eyes widened. It was as if she was suddenly aware of their different heights. She swallowed.

The moment passed and he felt himself blush. What the hell am i thinking? "Sorry..." he muttered. "I...didn't mean it like that. Really. I'm sorry, aunt Jessica."

She smiled and stroked his cheek. "It's alright. Really, Adam, it's good you're getting confident. You shouldn't be stuttering half the time whenever we have a conversation." Jessica removed her hand and continued walking. "Nothing turns a girl on like a bit of confidence, y'know. Just...be yourself! And be a bit more forward. Don't be shy, you've no reason to be."

"Even with you?"

"Jesus, especially not with me." Her eyes sparkled. "you can talk to me about anything! I've...done it all, i'm pretty sure."

"Yeah?" They'd almost reached the house. "Have you...you know. Given head?"

His aunt laughed. "So that's what Kris did, huh? Yes, Adam. I've sucked...tooooons of cock. I love it. I love sucking dick." His blunt aunt was coming back, and somehow it felt good hearing her talk like her normal self again.

He nodded. "Gotcha."

"Did she make you see stars?" His aunt asked when they walked up the stairs and to his room. To his surprise, she followed him in.

"Yeah...i mean...yeah, she was...well, awesome. "He cleared his throat.

"I bet. She was taught by the best."

"Oh?"

Jessica jerked two thumbs, pointing at herself. "This guy! Would have to have a serious conversation if you weren't happy after one of her blowjobs." She grinned.

"Well...that's not all we did." He admitted.

"Since she said she took your virginity, it better not be." She sprawled on his computer chair as he sat on his bed. "I'm....sorry. For how i reacted, Adam." She leaned forward in the chair.

"What, for the catfight with her?"

"What? No!" Jessica snorted "Hell no! Kris deserved every bit of that, that little cunt! I mean...stomping on your foot. All that."

"Oh." He nodded. "Well, you still look a bit...tousled."

"I bet." Jessica grimaced and inspected her hair. "God, i look like I've rolled in a sandbox." She lifted one arm. "And smell like it too. Yech! Christ!"

"You smell just fine to me."

"Awww. Such a smooth talker already, aren't you?" She stood, walking over and sitting by his side. "Girls at your school won't know what hit them when they see you next, babe. You'll land yourself a good one, just like your mom wants."

"We'll see." He chuckled. The thought of facing his classmates and girls at his school somehow seemed even scarier than flirting with his aunts, nine years his senior, in his room. Weird.

"I'm...glad it worked out, Adam. Your virginity and all." Her voice took on a more serious tone. "Even if i'm not thrilled about how it happened."

"What does Kristina...do? I mean, when she's not..." he cleared his throat.

"...bending over inside cars to take cock like a two-dollar whore at a parking lot? Or sucking your dick?" She finished for him, grinning.

That was a step too far, even given his new comfort level. He blushed.

"Forget it." She stretched. "You wouldn't believe it if i told you. Let's just say she does alright...better than me, at least."

"You're doing just fine."

She snorted, but wiped her eye with the back of her hand. "Yeah? Alright? I'm Twenty-eight, living in my older sister's house and i just had my nephews cherry busted by one of my old classmates. I have no job, no savings, no means of support and i don't know where my next cup of coffee is gonna come from...unless your mom agrees to pour it for me. I'm doing alright, huh? F-Fuck." The quip was light-hearted but the way she raised her head and cleared her throat suggested there was honesty in that. Her eyes glistened, and a single tear made its way down her cheek.

"Hey. It'll be alright." Tentatively, he put one arm around her slim shoulders. She was so much...smaller than him. The two heads of height really made a difference.

"Oh, you're consoling me now?" She looked up at him. "Careful, mistah. I might want more of that if you're not careful." She poked him in the ribs.

"I'm here, aunt Jessica." He said simply.

Jessica was silent for a while. "You're a good guy, Adam. A really good guy. C'mere." She hugged him close, arms and hands wrapped tight, breathing into his neck.

She was right. She does smell. It wasn't a bad smell however - not mingled with her own as it was.

"I'm...gonna take a shower and hop into bed." She smiled and kissed his nose. "You should shower too. No offense, but you...stink of pussy and sex, Adam. And Kris's perfume." She laughed. "Your mom might not have had a man in years, but i'm sure she'll recognize some of that."

With that, she left.

Once she was finished, he too showered before going to bed. His dreams were filled with images of Kristina, his aunt and what had happened.

**********

Rising next morning was no easy task. For a moment or two he wondered if he'd dreamt what had happened.

It took the lingering scent of Kris's perfume in his clothes to remember that no, it had indeed happened. He dressed and checked his emails before going downstairs.

His mom and her sister sat by the breakfast table and Aileen brightened when he entered.

"Morning, dear. Sleep well?"

"Mhmm." A glance at the watch had told him it was 10.30 - way past the time he usually got up. "Coffee?"

"Sure!" His mom rose and poured herself in a dented porcelain cup.

"Morning...Adam." Jessica smiled over the bag of frozen peas she held to her face.

"Aunt Jessica." He nodded. "What happened there?"

"She fell and scratched her face - can you believe it? Probably those high heels she insists on wearing. Can you go through your old shoes and see if you have a pair that fits her?"

"I don't want old shoes, Lee! Christ, I'll be fine!"

"If you're going to be living here, you won't be walking around in those things. You go with Adam and see what fits, and you wear that. That's an order, you hear?" Despite her words, his mother smiled at his aunt.

"Fine...mom." Jessica said glumly.

Adam smiled and sipped his coffee.

After breakfast they did as ordered. Aunt Jessica followed him to his room as he went through old things, a lifetime of shoes and other items that his mom had saved just in case they'd be needed again sometime.

"Your mom really saves everything, huh." Jessica inspected some of the more...odd articles he brought out of the closet.

"y'never know when you might need it." He shrugged.

"Yeah? Like this?" She held up a football jersey and grinned. "When'd you ever play football, Adam?"

"Two weeks. In freshman year." He eyed her "Just...don't."

"But how...why..."

"Don't."

She grinned, but dropped the shirt. The doorbell rang and he heard their mom answer.

"Better if i told you an embarrassing story of mine?"

"Well..." he hesitated. It wasn't exactly embarrassing. Well, it was. "How many guys have you slept with?" He asked instead.

"I didn't mean...that." She laughed. "But well...alright. Truth is about maybe-...what, Lee? What's up?"

His mom stood by the door. "There's someone here to see you, Adam. Needs help with her laptop. Probably a chance for you to make another dollar or two, hm? I think it's...Miss...Sharp, from Peak View Realty in town? I think that's her name, at least."

"Oh." He shrugged. "Sure, i'll be right there." It wasn't unusual for him to help others with their issues with computers and tech. His current computer was bought and paid for using funds from those 'clients'.

His mom nodded and beamed proudly before going back downstairs.

"So, you were saying that...." He frowned. "Hey. What's the matter?"

His aunt was gaping. "Fuck. That's Kris. Kristina. That's her last name."

He blinked. "She's a real estate agent?"

"What else do you think a bitch like that's going to do, except sell houses? Christ. What's she doing here!"

His aunt's friend sat downstairs when they entered the kitchen, enjoying a cup of his mother's chicory coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.

"Adam, this is Miss....Sharp, correct?" His mother rose.

"Yes - quite right." Kristina rose and shook his hand. Only a glint, a merry sparkle to her eyes and a small quirk to the corner of her mouth said there was anything else going on. "And you must be Adam, hm? My neighbor's daughter raves about your skills with all things computers. I thought you might help me with a small problem i'm having? I'm as dumb as a dunce when it comes to these things, I'm afraid!" She laughed. "Ah, Jessica, dear! How are you? Well, i trust? It's been a long time!"

In contrary to last night, her speech was proper, punctuated and to the point. She sounded professional to the core, not at all like...last night. She wore a pencil skirt, a nice blouse, and her hair seemed professionally done. Her smile was a sparkle of white teeth.

"Kris-...Kristina. Hi!" His aunt, on the other hand, sounded anything but professional, instead sounding like she had a bone stuck in her throat.

"What? You two know each other?" His mom looked from one to the other.

"We went to the same class, Lee. In High school. We were pretty good friends." Jessica allowed.

"The best friends." Kristina beamed that smile. "We'll have to catch up later, Jessica. I didn't know you were in town." The lie flowed smooth as honey, never a hint at a stutter or discomfort.

"Mhm." Jessica still sounded strangled and Aileen gave her an odd look.

"Well, we won't stand in your way. Adam has his...computer-fixery-stuff in his room. If you hand it over, he'll have your machine up and running in not time!"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, mom. I'll see what i can do." He smiled, remembering one of his 'clients' who'd spilled nail polish remover into her laptop. Not much i could do there.

"Oh." Kristina nodded. "I was hoping i could...watch, perhaps? Maybe learn a thing or two? So i don't have to beg my boss for an extra long lunchbreak next time?" She smiled.

Adam swallowed and looked at his mom. "My room's...kind of a mess." He warned her, though his nervousness was for entirely different reasons.

"Oh please!" The newcomer laughed. "I clean my apartment with a trash bag every week. It'll be fine."

"Upstairs." His mom indicated with a nod of her head. "We'll wait down here."

Adam rose, telling himself that his trembling knees were pure imagination.

***

Jessica gaped as Kristina climbed the stairs behind her nephew, shooting a glance over her shoulder. A smile. A mischievous smile. A hundred horrible possibilities rose in her mind. That...cunt! That little shit! Christ, what the fucks's she thinking? Oh fuck. Fuck-fucketi-fuck-

"Are you alright, Jess? You look flustered."

Her sister's comment pulled her back to the real world and she swallowed. "Of course! Why wouldn't i be! I'm fine." She laughed. "Totally fine! Just...yeah...fine. Awesome." Jesus, shut up. You're babbling like an idiot. You haven't seen the bitch for fifteen years, remember? That's what Lee has to believe.

"It may be a surprise to you, but Adam can handle himself. He's professional. Just because she's a woman - an older woman - doesn't mean he can't talk to her." Lee patted her arm and smiled.

Talk? Oh Christ! She's here not to -talk-, the fucking...slutbag!

Even back in their high school years, Kris had been a risk-taker. Oh, Jessica had been the one to suggest their pranks and all the things they'd done, but Kristina had been the one to actually push them both to do them.

"Of course! Why wouldn't he be able to? He's a good kid. And Kris is...well...she's Kris!"

"Kris, is it?" Lee's eyebrows rose. "I see...so you know her pretty well then, do you?"

"I...ah...yes. Well. Like i said. Best friends." A quick laugh and she swallowed. Jesus, get a grip. Just because...was that a creak from upstairs? What's she doing there?! "How long has Adam been doing that stuff anyway? Fixing computers? I don't recall him being like that last time i was here."

"Last time you saw him was almost five years ago, Jess. He's a man now. A young man, but a man."

Fuck yes, he is. "Mhm. Well. He's got a job, then?"

"More of a hobby." His mom sighed. "No, that's not fair. Adam..." She looked out the window and around the kitchen, as though afraid someone would hear her. "Let's go outside for a bit?"

Weird. "Sure!"

When they were walking the small gravelled road outside the house, her sister spoke. "Adam actually makes decent money. The stuff he...types? Programming? He told me he makes almost thirty-five an hour."

She gaped. When i was a waitress back in the day, i made barely eight! And i bet the guy doesn't have to flirt with idiots at the diner either!

Aileen smiled. "Yeah - even i don't make that much."

"That's awesome, Lee!"

"It is. But it's embarrassing too, when he offers to...pay for stuff. Food. Rent. All that stuff."

"Why?"

"He's my son." She shrugged. "You don't take rent from your son."

"Oh. Gotcha." She felt a momentary irritation. "But you take it from your sister, do you?"

"Yes." Her sister smiled, then sighed and motioned her to the small, rickety bench by the field. "You don't have the best track record, Jess. I think a while in the real world would do you some good. Paying rent and your share of the food is definitely a part of that."

The 'real' world, huh? "Mhm. Sure."

"When was the last time you had a job?"

Apart from that waitress gig eight years back? "Depends on what sort of...job you mean" She grinned lasciviously.

Her sister punched her shoulder. "It'll do you some good." She repeated.

"So, i should go back to waitressing? Or cooking? Like you?"

"I make a living." Her sister said quietly. "This is mine." She gestured to the house and fields surrounding it.

"Yeah. It's yours because mom and dad gave it to you. To you, while i got nothing!" Jess spat, feeling familiar anger rise within her.

"And why was that, Jess? Any idea why? Could it have maybe have something to do with how you spent your time? Where were you at dad's funeral?"

Why does she have to bring that up every fucking time? "Jesus christ, i told you i was sorry! How many times do i have to-" She broke off, swallowing. "I was in the middle of the pacific, Lee. I couldn't just fucking...beam home."

Her sister sighed. "Language, Jessica. My point is...you've got no one to blame for this. No one except yourself."

"You could give me what's rightfully mine." Half the house. Half of whatever dad left you - you never even told me how much!

"Rightfully because you took care of dad? Of mom? When they both couldn't get out of the damn bed?" Aileen's expression hardened, her eyes normally so warm, were chips of blue-green ice. Her hands were folded, but they trembled.

"I'm their daughter too!"

Again Aileen sighed. "This discussion...it's five years in the past, Jess. We've had it. I'm not having it again. It's done. You lost all of those rights when you just...left. No. It's done. I'm sorry."

12