All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 03'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jessica has a long way to go with becoming responsible, and that won't happen while she's so self-centered. Hope Aileen is at least rubbing one out once in a while; sex drives vary, from asexual to intense daily need, and most people hover in range of a few times a week being optimal.

Personally, I think Kris might be good for Adam. Being taught by someone a few years older and more experienced was a fairly common practice in many societies before the Industrial Revolution and often continues to happen in frontier areas.

Spellchecker would be good, and there is a free version of Grammarly that you can install to work with your email. Paste the text to be checked in a blank message, let the add-on software find the mismatched quotes, missing or excessive commas, and whatnot. It's about 90% effective. If you have a reader or editor, do the Grammarly first.

Story is engaging and characters are established. Looking forward to what's next. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope we will find out more of what happened upstairs. Will Jess "interrogate" her nephew in the next chapter?

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments and support. Great to hear that you're enjoying the story. We don't comment on what will happen though ;).

We do use Grammarly for our work - so if you find something that's really obvious that we somehow missed or that Grammarly missed, please point this out to us. We're not currently using an editor, even though we're currently looking for someone dependable :).

All the best!

--Jas

BG187BG187about 2 years ago

Honestly when I read chapter 1 I was a bit skeptical. Chapter 2 was actually really good and got me interested. This chapter is a bit more tame then I would have expected but nonetheless still looking forward to the next chapter.

I wonder if mom ever gets involved, either way I eagerly will be looking out for the next chapter. Can't really say anything bad about this one besides give me more chapters! 5 stars!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

WOW - this was a complex, engaging chapter! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Changes Ch. 02 Previous Part
Changes Series Info