All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 05'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woman

Seems they always go to far. Pushing the husband to far just for dressing.

Then the marriage goes down hill and soon it is over.

And what they had for perhaps years is lost.

Eventually she will want to have an affair with a man

She will push him to a man he does not want. Ending everything.

Guess that's what this is all about.

SAD

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Woman Rebuttal

Your comment is ridiculous. You don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was just stupid

Proven in the last paragraph. And you obviously know nothing about being a woman.

The non-sexual aspect? Where do you think the vulnerability and fear come from? From the LUST from men. If that isn't sexual I don't know what is. Woman are afraid of what the wrong man or men might do to them. Just a awful story that demonstrates NO real perspective from a woman's point of view. The part his bitch wife plays really shows very little understanding. She's simply on a power trip. She's not trying to show him how a woman feels. She's manipulating him. She wants to demean, degrade and humiliate him. Who knows what events in her past have made her this type of cruel bitch (you never tell us), but that's what she comes across as. This guy would have been packing and divorcing her the minute they got home. A truly awful example of fictional story telling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Lighten up Anonymous

Did you forget to take your pills today?

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Anon is a fool

Anon,

Please leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story and it mirrors my experience with my wife

Coming out to my wife saved our marriage. No longer am I pent up and frustrated.instead my wife ntoces that I am gentle and understanding. My counselor understands and has helped me communicate effectively with my wife. As to many of these comments: please think twice before being judgmental and try and admit of the possibility that couples can be creative in how they live their lives.many men have spent their lives being in "control" both at work and at home. What a relief for both partners to switch these roles.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want to come out to my wife too

I liked the last comment from Anon - who came out to his wife and it turned out good for them. I'm a married CD still in the closet but I'd love to come out to my wife and tell her everything. Hopefully she would understand and join in with me. I'd love to go out in public with her, as in this chapter, and meet someone that she knows. It turned me on when she introduced Stefanie to Roger as her "wife" (I thought she was telling him that she was a lesbian) but then it turned me on even more when she outed her husband (I'd love to be outed in public, especially by my wife). I also love the developing theme whereby Stefanie is Sarah's bitch - I would love to be my wife's bitch and satisfy her every sexual need. However, the difference with my situation and yours is that I would've taken things sexual with either Roger or his friend Gord (or both of them). You see, I'm bi and when I cross-dress I make out with men, I suck their cocks and have them fuck my man-pussy with their big cocks. I would love it if my wife watched and made me her male lover's bitch too.

Question to Sublocked -- do you ever have feelings for men ("gay" feelings) when you're cross-dressed ?? I do and I know that many many CDs also do. Please let us readers know (and ignore those negative comments - those readers are jerks).

CDStacyCDStacyover 3 years ago

I love this story! @sublocked, thank you for sharing this. I thought you beautifully and profoundly captured the amazing, ecstatic, erotic, vulnerable, and magical feelings of a crossdresser’s first time out in public. At this moment, this is my favorite story on Literotica! ;)

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

I would have gone for the foursome…as the transgender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous