Changes - Her Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim reveals more changes.
7.9k words
3.37
13.5k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
228 Followers

Shortly before Tim was due home I took a shower and got ready for the evening. I used a scented body wash that I knew he loved. Thinking of the possibilities of the evening's outcome I found my hand in my crotch; my fingers stroking my clit. I stroked myself until I was ready to orgasm and stopped. As much as I wanted to get off in the moment, I decided the dividends of waiting would pay double when I got off with Jon in front of Tim. I turned off the water and got out of the shower.

After drying myself I got dressed. I started with red thong panties. Tim's favorite. Then picked out a white skirt that came down to about mid thigh. For a blouse I picked a Teal, almost see through button up that tied in a knot at the waist so that my flat tummy was exposed. I went braless knowing that my nipples would stay hard as my tits swayed beneath the filmy material. I decided to go shoeless and painted my fingers and toes with fresh red polish. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with the reflection staring back at me.

When Tim came in through the kitchen door I was checking on the casserole in the oven. Giving him time to appreciate the view, I straightened up slowly and turned to walk across the room to him. His eyes were devouring me and I could feel my hard nipples raking across the material of my blouse sending jolts of pleasure to my pussy. I hugged Tim tight and gave him an open mouthed kiss. When we ended the kiss Tim breathlessly said, "Damn, Amy. You look good enough to eat. Are you dressed for me or Jon?"

His question did not sound accusatory; just lustful. This was it. The beginning of getting Tim so aroused he would willingly grant my desire to fulfill my fantasy. I giggled at his response and rubbed his hardening cock through his jeans before replying. "For you, silly, but I know how worked up you get when I flirt with him. I want you primed for a great performance tonight." That should be good enough to plant the seed in his mind, but I wanted to amp him up just a little more.

Knowing we didn't have much time before Jon came over I stepped back and pinched the sides of my skirt. As I slowly pulled it up to expose my red thong I seductively said, "But if you would like a little snack."

Tim stepped to me and covered my pussy with his hand. He laughed and said, "You are such a tease. There's not enough time now, but I will definitely have a bite later. I have something else in mind that I think you will thoroughly enjoy too." He squeezed my pussy and smacked my bare ass cheek with his free hand. He laughed again and said, "I'm going to shower and get ready for the evening."

Tim was all freshened up and back in the kitchen with me when Jon showed up right at six. I acted the vixen as I greeted him. Pushing the limits I stretched to hug his neck; exposing my bare buttocks to Tim. I pressed my hips into Jon and felt his bulge against my stomach. My hug must have made him nervous because he pulled away fast and greeted Tim a little too loudly.

Tim greeted Jon warmly and handed him a mixed drink. My panties were getting wet as I ratcheted up the sexual tension as much as I dared while finishing preparations for diner. I made sure to check the casserole in the oven often. At some point Jon got up to go to the bathroom. The bulge of his engorged cock was plainly obvious. Tim didn't even try to hide his interest as he stared at Jon's crotch.

I got up to check the casserole again. When I stepped around Tim's stool he grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me against him. It was obvious he was getting aroused from my antics when I felt his hard cock against my ass. My heart fluttered as he whispered in my ear, "I told you he had a big dick. Did you check out that huge bulge in his jeans?"

I reached back and squeezed his cock. Tim's reaction was giving me high hope that my plan was going to succeed tonight. "Oh baby, seeing that bulge makes me want this bulge so bad. I can hardly wait to free it after Jon leaves." I squeezed his cock again and danced away from him before Jon returned.

I busied myself with putting the food on the table. It was a struggle to get through diner. I was anxious for this part of the evening to be over. My nerves were on edge and I talked incessantly, jumping from subject to subject. All I could think about was how Tim would react when I brought up wanting to have sex with Jon. Fear that I would chicken out tormented me. The guys seemed oblivious to the tension I felt. They were laughing and teasing me about being so flighty. Like a butterfly flitting from flower to flower they said.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen while the men sat at the breakfast counter talking and observing me with leering looks as I flaunted myself before them. Tim seemed to be enjoying Jon's reaction to my flirting. When I finished with the clean up I sat between them. Tim got up and fixed us all a round of after diner drinks. As he sat the drinks on the counter in front of us Jon asked, "What games are we playing tonight, Tim?"

Tim remained standing. His expression changed. His smile vanished and he looked very serious as he looked from me to Jon. His hesitation caused a knot to form in my gut. A sense of dread washed over me. When he finally spoke his words knocked the air out of me. His answer was so shocking I had to consciously close my mouth after realizing it was hanging open.

His voice was very soft, his tone level, the words quiet, but to my ears they sounded like a clarion when he said, "I really don't want to play any games tonight, Jon. I think the games are over. What I do want though is get to the truth and clear the air between the three of us. You see, I know that you and Amy are having sex. I don't know how long its been going on, but I know."

I gasped with terror. This was going terribly wrong. Tim's demeanor was troubling. He seemed too calm. Jon and I looked at each other. His face was full of apprehension. I was sure mine looked the same. Jon started to speak. "Tim, I..."

Tim cut him off. Not harshly. Firmly. He didn't raise his voice. "Shut up Jon. Don't even try to deny it. Either of you. I've suspected it for a while, but I have known it for sure since Wednesday."

He looked at me before continuing. I was in total shock and it must have shown on my face. "Yes Amy, my suspicions were confirmed when I went down on you and discovered your pussy was coated with Jon's cum. Did you really think I didn't recognize the taste? Don't answer that. It was rhetorical. It was suddenly clear to me why the two of you were so nervous when I came in from work. " He paused and stared at me.

I was shaking my head side to side, mouthing "no, no, no. This was all falling apart. I dreaded to hear the rest of what Tim had to say. This was turning out to be the worst night of my life. I was in shock. Why had he waited so long to confront me with this? Was he about to declare our marriage over and throw away our lives together? Did he wait so he could have just one confrontation with the two of us together? I felt tears running down my cheeks. I tried to apologize, "I'm so sorry, Tim. I..."

Tim cut me off too. He used that same soft, quiet voice. "Stop it right now. Don't say another word."

My whole body was shaking. I tried to brace myself for what I was sure he was about to say, but I was not ready for the words that came out of his mouth next. What he said shocked me to my core and got my heart racing at the same time. I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

"Here's the deal guys. I am not mad. Well, a little pissed that you went behind my back, but in the great scheme of things I can live with that. After all, Amy, you know I have fantasized about Jon fucking you for almost a year now.

"I have thought about it and have decided that I am glad you two were already having sex before Wednesday night. If the three of us had made the decision to have sex together before then I'm not sure I would have ever discovered how much I like eating Jon's cum from your pussy."

That floored me. Was I hearing my husband right? He liked eating Jon's cum? Unbelievable! Tim kept talking and what he was saying was getting wilder and wilder. Jon looked just as stunned as I was.

"Amy, I want to watch Jon fuck you. After Wednesday night it's time to make that a reality. Jon, I want to see that fat dick of yours plunging deep into Amy. I want to hear Amy moan with pleasure as you bring her to orgasm. I want to see the pleasure on your face as you empty your load into her. Then...."

Then, he really blew my mind. "After you have finished filling her with cum I want to eat Amy's pussy. Amy, the real reason why I ate you the way I did Wednesday is that I liked the taste of Jon's cum on your pussy. THAT was very... arousing."

What Tim was saying was certainly not what I had expected. I could feel the tension in my body melt away as he spoke. In fact listening to him was getting me hot. The wetness in my eyes was exchanged for a wetness between my legs. My face flushed with excitement as the full import of Tim's words sunk in.

A little moan escaped me. Tim pounced. "You like that idea? You want to fuck Jon while I watch, then let me clean up your cumy pussy?"

Holy shit! This was incredible. My husband was telling me that he was fine with me fucking Jon as long as he could watch. What astounded me was that he wanted to eat Jon's cum out of my pussy. Tim had never shown any homosexual tendencies so this was out of left field. I hadn't had time to process how I felt about it, but this revelation had my juices flowing. My panties were soaked.

I decided to be just as frank and vivid as Tim. I looked at Jon and he had a stunned expression on his face. Turning to Tim I said, "If you are really good with it, then yes, I want to fuck Jon while you watch. As for after; if you eat my pussy the way you did Wednesday night, hell yes, I want that too."

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt about cheating on Tim. Everything seemed to be working out in the best way, but I felt I had to try and explain myself to him. Even though he told us he was okay with everything I needed to hear Tim say he forgave me. I reached for his hand and held it as I looked directly into his eyes.

"Tim, I love you so much. I am so sorry I went behind your back, but it was really a situation I just could not resist. After the day we met Jon and you put the image of him fucking me in my head I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm not trying to put the blame on you, baby, really I'm not.

"But the more you talked about it the more I wanted it. Especially after you told me how big Jon was I became obsessed with my fantasy. I wanted to tell you plenty of times that I wanted to invite Jon into our bed, but I was afraid of your reaction. I didn't want to destroy our marriage. I love you, Tim and I don't want to lose you. I really hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

"I want you to know that it was not Jon's idea. I had to initiate everything. Jon values your friendship and doesn't want to hurt you. It was me that made him cave in when I threw myself on him. We haven't been having sex but a little more than a month. It took me that long to get to the point I couldn't stand it any longer." There. I had got it all out. No matter what happened next at least I had finally told Tim the truth.

Jon spoke up next. "Tim, I am really sorry about everything. I wish I could have been strong enough to resist, but the truth is I have wanted to have sex with Amy from the first day I met you guys. Then we became close friends and there was no way I wanted to hurt you. The day she stood naked in front of me; inviting me to take her I was just too weak to say no. I love you both, man. I don't want to lose your friendship, but I'll totally understand if you want to end it."

Tim looked from me to Jon and shook his head in disbelief before speaking again. "Jon, did you not hear what I just said? I really do want to watch you and Amy having sex. I just need to be a part of it. If you can handle it, I want the three of us to have uninhibited sex together. Let's explore all of our fantasies. Amy has a fantasy of having sex with two men at the same time. Has she told you about that? I want the two of us to fulfill that fantasy for her. Are you good with that? And Amy, I forgive you with no reservations. I'm actually happy with how this whole situation is turning out."

Tim gently squeezed my hand before releasing it. Then he spun my chair around and grabbed the front of my blouse. His fingers worked into the openings between the buttons and in an instant my blouse was ripped open, exposing my tits. I shrieked in surprise when he did that, but my hard nipples belied my shock. Tim all but ordered Jon to come help him as he lowered his mouth to my tits. He sucked my hard nipple and tongued it.

When Jon joined him and sucked my other tit into his mouth I moaned deep in my throat. The ecstasy of two mouths on my breasts was indescribable. I put my hands on their heads and pressed them into me. They each had a hand on my bare inner thighs; their fingertips stroking my wet panties making me tingle all over.

Tim let go of my nipple and kissed my mouth. I returned his kiss hungrily. Then they traded places. I was on fire with desire. All my fear and feelings of dread were washed away by their actions. This was better than I could have ever imagined. I was anxious to see Tim's face as he watched me take Jon's cock. When Jon returned to mouthing my tit I said, "Oh my god guys. You're driving me wild. Please take me to the bedroom so we can get comfortable."

They released my nipples and straightened up. Jon scooped me into his arms and Tim followed as Jon carried me to the bedroom. In the bedroom he laid me on the bed and started removing his clothes. Tim must have started stripping on the way to the bedroom because he was already naked; his hard cock standing at attention.

I got up from the bed to shed my clothes. I was down to my panties as I watched Jon strip off his underwear. When his hard cock was revealed Tim exclaimed, "Oh my god!" I tore my gaze from Jon and looked at Tim. He was staring at Jon's cock, his mouth slightly open in amazement. He had only seen it in a flaccid state at the gym, so this was the first time he was seeing it in all its glory. It was fully hard and standing on its own. Tim's seven inch cock was hard, but it was no match for Jon's monster.

I forgot about removing my panties when I decided to give Tim a show. I felt so wanton as I kneeled on the floor in front of Jon. I reached out and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock. I looked directly at Tim. Sticking out my tongue I collected the drop of pre cum that was leaking from it before kissing the tip, then I let my lips slide over the head of Jon's huge cock. Turning my attention to what I was doing, I abandoned myself in the moment. Sucking Jon's cock in front of my husband was more arousing than I imagined it would be.

I used my hand to stroke what I couldn't get in my mouth. I cupped his balls with my other hand and fondled them. Withdrawing completely from Jon's cock I used my tongue to circle the head. Then licked to the base down the under side as I pressed his cock into his stomach. I kissed his ball sack before putting one of his nuts in my mouth. I released it and sucked in the other one before tonguing my way back to the head.

When I got to the top I circled the head with my tongue as I looked at Tim. He was slowly stroking his cock as he watched me. I was enjoying this immensely. It was unbelievably erotic sucking Jon's cock while Tim watched. I hoped it was turning him on as much as it was me.

Tim moaned ever so softly. I looked straight into his eyes. They were filled with lust. I turned back to Jon and in the sexiest voice I could muster, with Jon's cock head brushing my lips, I said, "Come on Jon. Let's give Tim what he wants. I want to feel your wonderful cock filling me as we turn fantasy into reality for him."

Jon reached down and pulled me to my feet. He guided me onto the bed on my back and spread my legs. He kneeled between my legs and I raised my hips to make it easier for him to strip my panties from me. He tossed them to Tim. As Jon covered my pussy with his mouth I watched Tim hold my panties to his face. He held them to his nose as he watched Jon intensely.

I moaned and grabbed Jon's head between my hands as I tried to impale myself on his tongue. Jon forced his head back and tongued my clit. I was moaning non-stop as his tongue stroked my clitoris driving me wild. Watching Tim watching Jon eat my pussy was wildly erotic. I practically screamed, "Oh god, Jon. Eat my pussy, baby!"

Suddenly Tim moaned and cum gushed from his cock as he came. His cum splashed onto the floor in front of him as stream after stream emptied his balls. The sight of Tim cumming like that was enough to put me over the edge. I screamed, "Oh god I'm cumming!" I closed my eyes and thrashed on the bed as waves of pleasure washed through me.

Suddenly I felt a third hand on my body. I opened my eyes to see Tim standing beside the bed as he caressed my breast. His semi hard cock was in my face. I could see cum oozing from the tip. I reached out and wrapped my hand around Tim's cock. Turning my head toward him I used my tongue to collect the droplet. He moaned when I put his cock head in my mouth. His hand tightened on my tit.

I loved feeling my lover's tongue and lips on my pussy while I sucked my husband's cock. This was exactly what I had fantasized about many times. Half for Tim's benefit and half for mine, I said, "Oh god, Jon. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock stretching my pussy to it's limit. Please baby, give me that fucking monster cock right now." I hoped the ribald talk was arousing for Tim. It certainly was for me.

Jon sat up on his knees, put his hands behind my knees and raised my ass off the bed. I watched him as he lined his cock up and pushed it into me. Tim was still standing beside the bed and had a perfect view as Jon's cock head parted my pussy lips. Tim and I both moaned; each for our own reasons.

I loved the way Jon's fat cock stretched my vaginal walls. When he stopped pushing into me the head of his cock was pressing against my cervix. God, it felt good to be full of his cock. I loved how his girth expanded my vagina. Jon withdrew, pulling all the way out, then plunged back in.

I looked up at Tim to see his reaction. His eyes were full of lust as he watched Jon's cock penetrating me. I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked him as Jon repeatedly plunged into me until I thought I would scream with the overpowering sensations of two cocks filling me at the same time.

Tim's cock started to get hard again. I sucked Tim with abandon as Jon fucked me. Through the fog of sensations washing over me I heard Jon moan. He stopped mid plunge and held very still as his orgasm hit him. His cock throbbed as he shot several streams of hot cum deep in me. I rocketed toward another orgasm. My body shook and trembled as the throes of my second orgasm consumed me.

In that moment tears of joy leaked from the corners of my eyes and I was overwhelmed with emotion as I felt the love that both men had for me. Tim leaned down and kissed me. I held his eyes and told him as sincerely as I could, "Thank you, Tim, for this wonderful experience. I love you more than words can express." Tim kissed me tenderly and said, "I love you too, Amy. You are welcome. This was a wonderful experience for me too, but it's not over yet."

He looked at Jon and said, "Thank you too, Jon. Now you need to move out of the way so I can clean Amy's pussy for her." My heart hammered in my chest. Tim was really going to do it.

Jon slowly withdrew from me and sat with his back against the head board of the bed. I could feel his cum running down my ass crack. As soon as Jon was out of the way Tim moved between my legs. He bent over and covered my pussy with his mouth. Intense sensations exploded within me when I felt his tongue brush across my clitoris. He clamped his mouth over my pussy and sucked hard as he pushed his tongue deep into me.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
228 Followers
12