All Comments on 'Changes - Her Story Ch. 02'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

G R O S S.

what an honest to god whore.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 2 years ago

It started out as if he was going to divorce her cheating ass and kick his friends asshat NO, he's a sorry ass cuckold, plain and simple. I skipped to the last few paragraphs to confirm, and yes, he's a wimp. Just another sad and ugly cuckold/slut story. Nothing new or exciting here, just a tired tale of sick cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NOT LW. Group sex, threesome, gay, fetish. Plentiful categories to choose from that are NOT LW. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another story about manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How does this shit get written? What fucking planet are you on?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Oh dear! An utterly pathetic, weak and contemptible human being married to a selfish, spoilt narcissistic bitch of a wife. Not a decent character amongst them.

When most readers peruse these stories they invariably try and identify with one of the characters, either the good ones or bad. Sadly in this case I can neither empathise nor hate any of them.

d119b63d119b63almost 2 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Looking forward to more.

Ignore the trolls. They obviously haven't read the Loving Wives category description: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Your story squarely fits that description. The trolls that infest this corner of Literotica think that only BTB stories qualify for Loving Wives posting. Ironically, that story type doesn't exactly fall under "married extra-marital fun."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry my repressed "never going to write a good story" friend.

You name is highly indicative of how bad a writer you will always be. You thought you'd come up with some cute lil ol name and quite honestly it showed your general mentality, and it wasnt a good look that we got.

Sorry, but you're clearly a "Im not gay" while sitting around with a belly full of another mans cum kinda guy.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Could have been good if the wife was less selfish, and if the writer didn’t view bi men as lesser. The wife and Tom oblivious think they are better than the husband. Why should the husband be the only one with an open mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your character is a lying big cock loving slut , when the confrontation happened she did in fact lay the blame on her husband , said she didn’t but she did . Plus when talking about her desire for him she admitted in pt 1 that as soon as she seen him she master bated twice then hubby walked in nearly catching her . Then she master bated again later and she wore no bra and intentionally fully exposed her tits to them with the intention to arouse Jon and get him to think of her sexually , increasing her chances of fucking him compounded significantly. She manipulated her husband and lied then literally went full on nude intending to fuck him behind hubbies back . I think the only thing that saved her marriage was she got lucky by having a faggot husband and boyfriend with gay tendencies. Fact is she’s a liar , cheater , manipulator . Who would have continued her extramarital betrayal indefinitely ! Why would you want someone who shits on you like that ? Especially knowing she prefers him and you take a distant 2nd ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really messed up thinking that Bob my husband wouldn't catch me cheating with our neighbor Dick. I don't know how long it would be but in reality I thought it would happen. The very first time I cheated that night in bed he begged off having sex. I really wanted for him to make love to me and reclaim me even though he didn't know that I cheated. Then 4 nights later he had seen Dick while he was working in our garden and invited him over for burgers on the grill. When he told me I said did you forget that Cindy my sister was coming over. No he replied. He said I think they might make a good couple don't you. I don't know he's kind of a rounder. He said I know she is too. Really Cindy wasn't a rounder her fiance messed around on her and she broke up and was dealing with trust issues. Later that night Cindy said what's with Bob is he trying to hook me up with that slimy neighbor of yours? I don't know. Well he's about to get an ass ripping because I'm not interested. Just hang around till Dick leaves and we will talk to him. Bob came up to me and said hey babe want to have a little fun tonight. I looked at him and said just as soon as they are gone. He looked at me and said I thought we could maby do a little swap well it really wouldn't be a swap. I looked at him asking what are you talking about? He said well you can have Dick and I can be with Cindy that way you could cuckold me and I could cuckold you babe or whatever you call it. I just stared at him. He said yes I know about you and old slick Dick. So put in a good word to Cindy for me grabbing my butt saying this was once for me and me only but no longer right I'm not the one and only anymore. He walked away. I went to the restroom and cried wondering what the Hell was wrong with me. There was a time or two that I thought Bob was going to bring up the subject before they left. We had along talk after they left I couldn't apologize enough. He said we could try to stay together but I would have to build up my trust somehow. Yes Bob had a man talk with Dick and Dick never came around us anymore. I just happened that nine months later I had a baby boy. All during my pregnancy he treated me like a queen. But when the boy was born I could see it in his eyes that he had doughts as to if he was the father.I grabbed his hand and said that no matter who's sperm it was he was the father. I said if he wanted we would get DNA. Thank God little Ryan Robert was his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absurd in the extreme. Such behaviors are evidently found in “real” human relationships. But they represent such a broad-scale attack on positive human nature that no intimate relationship can survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two options here: One, Tim kicks Amy to the curb and becomes Jon's full time bitch, since it is clear they are both gay. Or... Amy has Jon fuck little Timmy and then she moves in with a real man Jon, while Timmy cries himself to sleep every night. Both seem pretty sick and demented, but so was this story.

d119b63d119b63almost 2 years ago
Fantastic story!

A truly great tale. Please give us more.

And just ignore the trolls. They obviously can't read. The Loving Wives category description says: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Your story squarely fits that description. The trolls that infest this corner of Literotica clearly think that the only suitable Loving Wives stories are those with BTB themes. It is the height of irony that that theme falls outside of "married extra-marital fun."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS SHOULD COME UNDER HOMOSEXUAL LOVERS

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

OK story,

Until the gay shit started and I quit reading.

Sorry but no score.

I will look at your other stories but if they are on the gay side I'll not read any more.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the sexy story. 5*

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Went straight to gay cuck land and I am out.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are still not extinct. This author and his story prove it! 1*!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck to gay isn’t a big change.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Going down the hole!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next comes Tim getting buttfucked by Joe, then Joe can get all of his buddies to come over and fuck the whore while Tim sucks their dicks to get them up for it. Hell, maybe they will let him tongue their assholes too. CUCK STORIES SUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Loved the way Tim sucked Jon’s cock and swallowed his cum. Would love to hear more about how Tim liked the feeling of Jon expanding and cumming in his mouth. It’s clear he likes the taste of Jon’s cum. Would love to find someone to fuck my wife so I could watch and then clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES