Changes - Her Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim, Jon and Amy grow closer.
7.1k words
4.17
7.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
227 Followers

Chapter Three

Waking up I felt rested. There is nothing like a night of great sex to relax a body into a deep regenerative sleep. Thinking of last night brought a warm sensation to my middle. I still could hardly believe the way things turned out after Tim told Jon and me he knew we were having sex behind his back. Tim had really surprised me when he went down on me and ate Jon's cum after watching us fuck. And my mind was still blown after watching Tim, unbidden, suck Jon's cock until he came in his mouth. I had no idea my husband was bisexual, but I found it very erotic watching him last night.

Thinking of Tim and last night my pussy was tingling and I felt wet between my legs. I rolled over to greet him good morning and maybe have some morning sex, but his side of the bed was empty.

Then I remembered it was Saturday and Tim and Jon had plans to go to the gym early, then come home to do yard work on both places. As for me, I had planned to go shopping with a couple of my girl friends later that morning. I was looking forward to spending time shopping with my friends, but after last night I was really looking forward to another evening and night with my two lovers. The thought of sharing Jon's cock with my husband was very arousing.

Bringing my thoughts back to the current situation I realized it was too early for Tim to have left for the gym. Maybe he was in the bathroom taking a shower. Hoping he was so I could quench the fire in my pussy that my thoughts had created, I walked into the bathroom to find Tim already drying himself off. Too late for water sports, I sat on the toilet and sucked his cock until he came, then let him eat my pussy and give me an orgasm as I sat on the vanity top. It didn't quite put the flame out, but it was now down to a flicker.

I jumped in the shower and Tim went to the kitchen. By the time I finished and got to the kitchen Tim had just finished a bowl of cereal and was preparing to walk next door to meet Jon so they could head to the gym for their semi weekly workout and a game of Handball. I kissed him goodbye and told him I would be home from shopping around mid afternoon. He told me to have fun and he would see me then as he was walking out the door.

Around nine o'clock my girlfriends showed up and we left for our shopping trip and lunch. I was dying to tell them about last night, but I knew that was one secret I couldn't reveal. At least not just yet. My girlfriends had all seen Jon and each of them had remarked how sexy he was. Both were married and according to them, leading very sexually frustrated lives. I wasn't sure how they would take the knowledge I was fucking Jon with my husband's blessing so I kept quiet.

Not talking about last night didn't mean not thinking about it. Everything was replaying in my head to the point of distraction. I found it hard to keep up with the endless chatter of my friends as we wiled away the day checking the clothes racks of several stores in the Mall. We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's then continued shopping. The afternoon dragged for me. I was ready to split after lunch, but I hadn't driven myself so I was at their mercy. After what seemed an eternity my friends dropped me off at home around four o'clock.

The yard work was done and both places looked nice with fresh cut lawns. The house was silent when I entered the kitchen through the back door. I assumed Tim was still over at Jon's place so I headed to the bedroom to shed some clothes and get ready for our night with Jon. I even considered taking a nap to conserve my energy for what was in store for me later.

When I walked into the bedroom the bathroom door was open and I could hear the shower running. So Tim was home after all. It was a perfect opportunity to quench my desire. I shed my clothes and went into the bathroom to join Tim. I could see his blurred image through the glass shower wall; one hand braced against the back wall as he jacked his cock. My pulse raced as I watched the blurry image of my husband masturbating. The voyeurism was arousing, but I ached for more. I opened the shower door and Tim turned to look at me, a look of surprise on his face. Then he smiled and continued to slowly stroke himself.

I looked at his hard cock in his hand and said, "I don't know what you are thinking about right now, but I'll finish that job for you." I kneeled in front of him, took his cock in my hand to steady it and put my mouth over the head. His cock was hot in my mouth. I pushed forward taking as much as I could without gagging. I sucked as I moved back and forth on his cock for several strokes then took him out of my mouth. I looked up and said, "What were you thinking about while you were beating off?"

Without hesitation he said, "I was thinking about tonight and sucking Jon's dick before he fucked you."

Oh my god. My pussy tingled with excitement with his words. "Umm, really? Is that all?" I started sucking him again. This time vigorously. I was a woman on a mission. I sucked his cock and fondled his balls. Tim moaned and humped my face, almost choking me. I didn't care. I wanted him to get off so I could feel his hot cum shooting into my mouth. I love the taste of his cum and the silky smoothness of it as I swallow. I massaged my tits; pinching the nipples as I sucked him. It only took a couple minutes of heated attention to his cock before it filled my mouth with the load of cum I was seeking.

When Tim finished cumming I let his cock slip from my mouth. The remnants of his last stream of ejaculate lay on my tongue. Pressing my lips against his I slipped my tongue in his mouth letting him taste his cum. Tim moaned into my mouth. When I broke the kiss I said, "There's a little taste of what's to come tonight. Pun intended." I giggled at my own joke.

Tim smiled and slid to his knees. I put my right leg over his shoulder to give him total access to my throbbing pussy. Tim alternated between tonguing my clit and burying his tongue in my pussy until I was moaning and begging him to fuck me. He stood up and spun me around to face the wall. I leaned on my forearms and lay my head on them. I spread my legs and pushed my ass back to him. His dick wasn't completely hard yet, but he managed to get it inside my sopping wet pussy. He reached around to squeeze my tits as he slowly fucked me from behind. It didn't take many strokes before I felt his full hardness pumping into me. I moaned with the feeling of ecstasy as he started pistoning in and out of my pussy with force.

He let go of my tits and grabbed my hips, steadying me so he could drive deep and hard. His hips were slamming into my ass cheeks making a slapping sound on every stroke. From his angle, Tim was hitting the right spot. My senses were screaming with delight as his cock slid over the nerve endings in my pussy. All of a sudden my orgasm was upon me. My body flooded with pleasure as I came hard. I moaned, "Oh god, oh god. Yes yes yes. Ooh fuck, I'm cumming baby. Fuck me hard. Don't stop."

As Tim continued to pound my pussy hard my orgasm stretched longer and longer. I felt Tim stiffen behind me, his cock buried deep in my pussy. I felt it throb and then the warm feeling of his cum as it shot into me. I love that feeling. Tim embraced me from behind and squeezed both my tits. He kissed my neck and whispered, "I love you, Amy. More than anything." I melted against the wall and sighed.

Tim kissed his way down my back as he kneeled down behind me. He spread my ass cheeks, buried his face on my pussy and sucked his cum out of me. It still amazed me that he would do that. When he finished cleaning me up he got out of the shower to dry off. I stayed in a little longer to relax under the warm spray of water and marvel at the changes to our sex life. When I felt relaxed enough I got out and dried off.

I walked into the bedroom naked and found Tim getting dressed. He had on his briefs, a pair of slacks in his hands. I sat on the bed, watching as he finished dressing. He pulled on the slacks then grabbed a nice summery button up shirt out of his closet. Turning back to the room he looked at me and asked, "Aren't you getting dressed? I mean, you are beautiful like that, but I was hoping you would wear something a little bit more sexy to the restaurant.

I laughed at his silly joke. "No, Tim. I am going to take a nap before we go out so I can be ready for tonight. Tim, I really enjoyed our shower just now. I am looking forward to tonight and having wild sex with you and Jon, but what we did this just now was special. I want you to know that I will never have sex with Jon again unless you are there too. I love you and I will never do that behind your back again."

Tim walked over and sat beside me. He stroked my leg on the inside of my thigh. I put my hands on the mattress behind me and leaned back hoping his hand would slide higher. His fingers on the flesh of my inner thigh was sending shivers all through me. Instead he gently squeezed my thigh and said, "Amy, look at me." When our eyes linked he continued, "Don't be making promises that you might not be able to keep, babe. There could be in the future a situation where an opportunity arose that could cause you to break that promise. But don't worry. You don't need to make that promise because you have my blessing to have sex with Jon any time you want."

"Oh Tim, I really mean it. I don't want to have sex with him again unless you are there with us. I appreciate your trust and I know you love me enough to let me..."

Tim put two fingers to my lips; stopping me from continuing. "Amy, listen to me. I want you to feel free to have sex with Jon at any time of your choosing. Let me tell you about my day and you will understand. When you got into the shower with me just now I wasn't thinking about tonight. I was thinking about what I did with Jon this morning.

"After Jon and I went to the gym and had our usual time there we came home and did the yard work like we had planned. After we finished the yard work we had a beer at his place. Jon slugged his beer down and went to take a shower; leaving me to finish mine. I was so aroused from our shower time at the gym and watching his hot body as we did the yard work that by the time I finished my beer the urge to suck his dick was irresistible.

"Instead of leaving I headed to his bathroom. As I approached, the door opened and Jon stepped into the hall right in front of me. He was naked. Before he could say anything I dropped to my knees in front of him and sucked his dick until he was hard. Then I continued to suck him until he got off.

"And when he came in my mouth, Oh god, his cum exploding into my mouth was unreal. I knew I liked sucking his cum from your pussy, but to have it shoot hot and forceful into my mouth was beyond compare. Last night I had been caught up in the moment, but after today I have to admit that I really do like it. Maybe it is the bond I feel between Jon and I that made me react the way I did today. I don't know."

As Tim told me about sucking Jon's cock my pussy felt like a pit of fire. As he revealed more about what he had done my pussy started leaking from my excitement. I brought my left hand to the front and guided his hand to my pussy. My breath was coming out in ragged pants as he finished telling me everything. "Oh my god, Tim. That was so hot. You really do like sucking cock don't you?"

Tim quit playing with my pussy and got up on the bed between my legs. He ate my pussy until I came hard on his tongue. My orgasm flooded his mouth with my free flowing juices. After I calmed down and lay still, Tim sat up and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips and my pussy contracted spasmodically one last time.

He looked into my eyes and said, "To answer your question; yes. At least I like sucking Jon's dick. Last night was pure reaction to the situation. I mean I was so aroused after eating his cum out of you that I was overcome with the desire to take him in my mouth. My inhibitions were down and when I felt the velvety texture of his dick head on my tongue they were destroyed. I never considered that could arouse my passions, but I found that it did. I found I loved how his dick felt so hard but soft as it slid through my lips.

"What I do know is I like sucking his dick and I will any chance I get. So, that's the real reason that I don't mind if you have sex with him anytime you want. I hope that you don't think less of me for wanting to suck Jon's dick."

Oh my god! My pussy was dripping again just listening to Tim. We were going to have to fuck again to bring me down after this conversation. "Thank you for telling me that, sweetheart. I got a feeling that you are right about it being a result of the situation you were in last night. You were having your fantasy fulfilled and it aroused you to the point of complete abandonment of your inhibitions. Don't worry about it too much though. I think it is supper hot watching you suck Jon's cock. You know how turned on you get watching Jon fuck me? Well, I get just as turned on watching you take his cock in your mouth."

Tim shook his head side to side. "Yeah well, the thing that worries me is how much I liked sucking Jon's dick today. All morning the only thing I could think about as we worked out was how it felt when his dick was sliding in and out of my mouth last night. It was torture showering with him at the gym. I had to keep my back to him the whole time and even then it was difficult preventing getting a hard on. It worries me that I couldn't resist the urge to suck his dick today. It worries me that I might like sucking him off a little too much."

"Tim, just relax and go with it. Now that we have opened the door to new sexual experiences with Jon I think we should enjoy the moment. Let's see where this takes us. I think you just need some time to sort this all out. Right now the three of us are enjoying each other and until something changes there is no need to worry about what might happen down the road. Come on now. I need you to fuck me to take the edge off. Your tongue was great just now, but I really need your hard cock in me. Then we can take a nap. We are going to need every bit of energy we can find tonight if I have my way with the two of you."

I couldn't believe it. Tim said no. He wanted to wait. Said he thought it would be better if we waited. I was frustrated by his refusal, but he did have a good point. I sure didn't want to be too tender for Jon to be able to use his magnificent cock on me. Bless Tim for having a level head on his shoulders.

"OK, Tim. We'll do it your way. At least lay with me and get some rest. You are going to need it. Haha!"

Tim got undressed again and lay down with me. That was a mistake. His cock was fully erect and I couldn't resist touching it. One thing led to another and before I knew it we were fucking. The sex was great and we both got off with thunderous climaxes. When I looked at the clock I realized we had just enough time to take quick showers and dress before Jon was due over.

We were finishing the evenings first adult beverages when Jon walked through the kitchen door. He was all cheery and full of comments on how hot I looked. He hugged me and gave me an open mouthed kiss. It was a strange feeling openly kissing Jon like that in front of Tim, but I was glad we no longer had to be careful with our show of affection. His tongue in my mouth sent shivers down my spine. Jon ended the kiss then turned to give Tim a big hug before urging us to hurry because he was starving.

The restaurant we had chosen was one of our favorites. It had great food, the drinks were never watered down and the super friendly staff knew us by name. I asked for Alice to be our waitress so Ann, the hostess, led us to a corner booth in the rear of the second dining room. It was a good choice. The restaurant was not crowded yet and it afforded us a little privacy. I sat down and slid to the center. Tim slid in on my right and Jon on my left. There was room for six at the table and the guys had both left and empty space to either side of me.

Considering the previous nights intimacy I felt they should be closer and said so. Tim immediately moved closer, but Jon looked out over the room and said, "Are you sure, Amy?" I could almost read his mind. He seemed to be worried about how it would look with the three of us sitting so close together at such a large table. I reached out and took his hand. Quietly I said, "Jon, after last night, I want you to be as close to me as Tim. I am proud to be seen with both of you and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it." Jon's face relaxed and he slid closer. Now I was happily sitting between my two lovers. I could feel their thighs pressing against mine and the intimacy thrilled me.

Alice showed up just as Jon settled next to me. She greeted us with a warm smile and a friendly hello. Her smile became especially radiant when she looked at Jon. I knew that Alice had an attraction for him and that is why I asked for her to be our waitress. I planned to make it clear to her that he was off the market as of tonight.

We ordered drinks and when Alice asked if we were ready to order food too, I asked for a few minutes. I needed her to make that extra trip. When she left to fill our drink order I put my hands on the insides of their thighs and said, "This is fantastic. We are eating at our favorite restaurant and I get to sit with the two most wonderful guys in the world." I moved my hand to their crotch as I turned to kiss Tim on his lips. Then I turned to Jon and did the same thing.

Both of them almost at the same time, in a quiet but questioning voice said, "AMY?"

I squeezed their cocks and said, "Don't worry about how this looks. I am very happy to be here with both of you and if anyone has a problem with it; fuck em." Right at that moment I saw Alice returning with our drinks. I turned to Tim and gave him another open mouthed kiss. I released Tim and turned to Jon. My timing was perfect. Alice was almost to our table when I kissed Jon with the same intensity. Alice set our drinks on the table and took out her order pad. Her smile had fled her face as she asked for our choices. I had the Chicken Alfredo and the guys ordered steaks with the trimmings.

As she took our orders it was obvious her demeanor had changed. She wasn't rude, but she wasn't as friendly as she had been when we arrived. She left to put in our order and that's the last time she visited our table. Our food was brought by two servers and Alice never checked to see if the orders were correct or if we needed anything else. I assumed she got the message Jon was taken loud and clear.

After our meal we went to the bar and had several more adult beverages before we decided to head home for the part of the evening we were all anticipating. We left the restaurant arm in arm. As we were getting in the car Jon suggested I ride in the back with him.

"Come on Amy. Sit back here with me and I'll give you have a little desert on the way home."

I laughed and said knowingly, "Sure Jon, but I don't believe for a minute it'll be a little desert."

I was enjoying being bawdy with him. I kissed Tim and squeezed his cock before climbing in the backseat with Jon. Within seconds I had his cock out of his pants. Jon flexed and his cock expanded in my hand. I moaned as I held it. I lowered my head toward his lap and took him in my mouth. I started sucking him wildly. I made slurpy noises on his dick; teasing Tim.

Tim was pulling in the driveway when Jon got off. I moaned and moaned as Jon filled my mouth with cum. He tasted so good. I was loving my desert. I lifted my head out of Jon's lap. Wanting to tease Tim some more, I said loud enough for him to hear, "Thanks for the desert." His dick was semi hard and still standing up. I squeezed hard and turned to get out of the car. Once inside Tim said, "Go ahead to the bedroom guys. I'll be along as soon as I fix us something to drink."

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
227 Followers
12