All Comments on 'Changes - Her Story Ch. 03'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was hot. I would definitely love to see my husband suck a dick. The thought turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ll bet Iammweasel is so herd right now thinking about sucking Jon’s cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy will eventually dump Tim for Jon. She won't be able to help herself, she will want the better man. This all sounds so loving on the surface, but it is just a story about lust and three people getting the type of sex they crave. She will ultimately allow Jon to have her and Tim will be out on his sorry ass wondering what happened to his happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now you've done it. It's your fault, or to your credit, I want to try sucking one. I wonder how my wife would feel about that.

MazingerMazingeralmost 2 years ago

This story keeps developing so naturally. It's not only that the men are exploring their relationship with their woman, but they are doing that with themselves as well. Hopefully in the next chapter, finally the men do anal.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A queer cuck and whore tale.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Ahhh the gay is deep with this writer and I sue the term as loosely as Odoreaters ass after his little Saturday afternoon Cuck klatch get togethers.

Speaking of odoreater trying to copy the anon who always posts what Odoreater is trying to troll with this "WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING HUSBANDS AND GAY BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry cum guzzler, thats exactly what LW is all about apparently, you gay/bi little pony boys being sperm burpers and living through the trash stories because you're sissy little asses arent brave enough to leave your closets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is painfully obvious this author is queer. The next step is Tim taking it in the ass.

TimVerfbomTimVerfbom9 months ago

Awesome story! Thanks for writing and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES