Changes - His View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her what had happened at Jon's place. She was moaning and squirming under my hand as I talked. She was taking shallow rapid breaths as I finished telling her everything. Somewhere along in the story she had reached for my hand and pulled it to her pussy for me to fondle. I stopped playing with her pussy before she came. Amy blurted out, "Oh my god, Tim. That was so hot. You really do like sucking cock don't you?"

I didn't reply. Instead I got up on the bed between her legs and ate her soaking wet pussy until she came hard on my tongue. Her pussy was practically gushing as her orgasm washed through her. When she finished cumming I sat up and kissed her before giving my answer to her question. I still found it difficult to be totally honest about it with her so I held back my early desires.

"To answer your question; yes. At least I like sucking Jon's dick. Last night was pure reaction to the situation. I mean I was so aroused after eating his cum out of you that I was overcome with the desire to take him in my mouth. My inhibitions were down and when I felt the velvety texture of his dick head on my tongue they were destroyed. I never considered that could arouse my passions, but I found that it did. I found I loved how his dick felt so hard but soft as it slid through my lips.

.

"And when Jon came in my mouth. Oh god, his cum exploding into my mouth was unreal. I knew I liked sucking his cum from your pussy, but to have it shoot hot and forceful into my mouth was beyond compare. Still, I thought that I had just been caught up in the moment, but after today I have to admit that I really do like it. Maybe it is the bond I feel between Jon and I that made me react the way I did today. I don't know.

"What I do know is I like sucking his dick and I will any chance I get. So, that's the real reason that I don't mind if you fuck him anytime you want. I hope that you don't think less of me for wanting to suck Jon's dick. It scares me a little that I like it so much."

Amy smiled and said, "Thank you for telling me that, sweetheart. I got a feeling that you are right about it being a result of the situation you were in last night. You were having your fantasy fulfilled and it aroused you to the point of complete abandonment of your inhibitions. Don't worry about it too much though. I think it is supper hot watching you suck Jon's cock. You know how turned on you get watching Jon fuck me? Well, I get just as turned on watching you take his cock in your mouth."

"Yeah well, the thing that worries me is how much I liked sucking Jon's dick today. All morning the only thing I could think about as we worked out was how it felt when his dick was sliding in and out of my mouth last night. It was torture showering with him at the gym. I had to keep my back to him the whole time and even then it was difficult preventing getting a hard on. It worries me that I couldn't resist the urge to suck his dick today. It worries me that I might like sucking him off a little too much."

"Tim, just relax and go with it. Now that we have opened the door to new sexual experiences with Jon I think we should enjoy the moment. Let's see where this takes us. I think you just need some time to sort this all out. Right now the three of us are enjoying each other and until something changes there is no need to worry about what might happen down the road.

"Come on now. I need you to fuck me to take the edge off. Your tongue was great just now, but I really need your hard cock in me. Then we can take a nap. We are going to need every bit of energy we can find tonight if I have my way with the two of you."

The offer was inviting, but I was a little worn out from our earlier activities. I wanted to be rested for later that night. "No, I think we should wait. It'll be so much better tonight if we wait." Amy was disappointed, but she said, "OK, Tim. We'll do it your way. At least lay with me and get some rest. You are going to need it. Haha!"

Not wanting to mess up my clothes I got up and stripped to my underwear before I stretched out on the bed wondering if I could rest at all. Amy turned and leaned over me. She fished my dick out of my briefs and put the head in her mouth. I felt her tongue glide across the tip as she sucked the drop of pre-cum from me. Amy ended up getting her way. We made love until we barely had time for another shower and dress before Jon was due over.

I was nervous waiting on Jon to join us for the ride to the restaurant we had decided on. I wondered how he would act toward me after what took place this morning. He showed up all cheery and full of compliments about Amy's looks. He hugged her as he kissed her on the mouth. This time it was a full kiss, not the quick peck they had been sharing. He turned to me and gave me a big bear hug before urging us to hurry. He was ready to eat.

His actions and demeanor eased my mind letting me relax and enjoy the conversation on the way to the restaurant. The place wasn't fancy, but had great food. We all loved dinning there and did as often as possible. When Ann, the hostess, greeted us, Amy asked for Alice to be our waitress. We were led to the second dining room which was Alice's station that evening. It was a large room. It was early and there were only four couples seated. Ann showed us to a table, but Amy asked that we be seated at the large corner booth in the rear of the room.

The booth was semi circular and could seat six people comfortably. Amy sat down and slid to the middle. Jon and I sat to either side of her leaving a space between. Amy patted the seat on either side of her and motioned for us to move closer. I slid next to her, but Jon hesitated and asked, "Are you sure, Amy?"

No one was paying attention to us, but Jon was looking nervously about the room. Amy reached for his hand and said, "Jon, after last night, I want you to be as close to me as Tim. I am proud to be seen with both of you and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it." Jon's face relaxed and he slid closer.

About that time Alice arrived to take our order. She greeted us with a warm hello. Her smile became especially radiant when she looked at Jon. It had been obvious for a while that Alice was interested in him as more than a customer. She took our drink orders and Amy asked for more time to decide on our meal.

As Alice was walking away I felt Amy's hand on the inside of my thigh. She said, "This is fantastic. We are eating at our favorite restaurant and I get to sit with the two most wonderful guys in the world."

Her hand slid up to my crotch and she squeezed my dick. By Jon's sudden movement I guessed she had done the same thing to him. She turned slightly toward me and kissed me, then she turned to Jon and kissed him the same way. My dick was getting hard, but I was a little concerned with her open display of affection for the two of us. I heard Jon echo me as I said, "Amy?"

She squeezed my dick and kissed Jon again just as Alice arrived with our drinks. I was as stunned as Alice looked. She sat our drinks on the table and matter of factly asked for our food orders. Her demeanor had changed. Her smile had disappeared and when the order was complete she turned to leave without saying anything. It was obvious she was upset.

So this had been Amy's intent all along. She was staking her claim on Jon in front of who she perceived to be her competition. Amy spoke up. "Don't worry about how this looks. I am very happy to be here with both of you and if anyone has a problem with it; fuck em." Alice never visited our table for the rest of our time there.

After our meal and several adult beverages in the bar, we decided to head home for the part of the evening we were all anticipating. As we were getting in the car Jon suggested Amy ride in the back with him. My dick stiffened when I heard him say, "Come on Amy. Sit back here with me and I'll give you have a little desert on the way home."

Amy retorted, "Sure Jon, but I don't believe for a minute it'll be a little dessert." She crawled into the front seat on her knees and leaned in to kiss me. As her lips met mine her hand cupped my crotch. With her lips against mine she murmured, "Sorry babe, but you will have to wait until we get home for your dessert." Then she got out and got in back with Jon.

We were not even out of the parking lot before I could hear Amy moaning and making wet slurpy sounds as she sucked Jon. I knew Amy was being extremely loud just to tease me. I admit I was a little jealous I had to drive. Listening to Amy sucking Jon I wished it was me making those sounds in the back seat with him. I couldn't see into the backseat, but the image formed in my mind had my dick hard all the way home. Jon got off just as I pulled into our driveway and they both made sure I knew it.

I put the car in park, got out and opened the rear door for them. Amy lifted her head out of Jon's lap. Although his dick was limp now it was beautiful; all shiny with Amy's saliva. Amy turned to get out of the car and grinned like a cat that ate the canary. She looked back at Jon and said, "Thanks for the dessert."

I was ready for some dessert myself, but that was going to have to wait awhile now. Once inside the house I told them, "Go ahead to the bedroom guys. I'll be along as soon as I fix us something to drink." I went in the kitchen to see what I wanted to fix for drinks. I settled on making a pitcher of Margaritas. When I had the pitcher made I put it on a tray with three glasses and made my way down the hall toward our bedroom. As I approached I heard Amy say, "Oh fuck yeah. Give me that monster baby. I love it when you stretch me wide open like that."

I came through the doorway with the tray of drinks. The sight that greeted me made my dick throb and my heart race. Amy was on her back with her ankles locked around Jon's waist as he pounded her pussy. I was directly behind them watching as his thick dick pounded into her again and again, his balls slapping her ass on every inward stroke. It was incredibly erotic listening to my wife as she enjoyed his monstrous cock. I stood watching my best friend fucking my wife. It was still better than the fantasy I had nurtured for the last year.

I sat the tray on Amy's dressing table and stripped off my clothes. Then I sat down in the straight back chair she used when applying her make up. I poured myself a drink and watched the tableau before me; sipping my drink and stroking my hard dick. Watching their naked bodies colliding in sexual passion was very erotic to me. I said into the room, "Damn, you two are so beautiful together." Amy turned her head to look at me and smiled.

Amy came twice before Jon drove his dick deep into her and stiffened as he came. As they were coming down from their orgasms I poured their drinks. By the time I got to the bed, Amy and Jon had separated. Jon was sitting braced against the head board of the bed. Amy was still on her back. I could see Jon's cum oozing out of her pussy. I set one drink on the night stand and handed Jon his.

Without a word I kneeled on the bed between her legs, bent down and sucked Jon's cum from her pussy. The taste of it mixed with Amy's juices was what I craved. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips scooping out cum like it was ice cream. Amy was moaning as I ate her. I sucked her pussy clean of cum then tongued her clit until she was thrashing about engulfed in another orgasm.

When she finished cumming I turned my attention to Jon's cum encrusted dick. It was laying between his legs in a semi hard state. I used my tongue to clean the coating of cum from it. When I had the shaft clean I sucked the head into my mouth. I lowered my head into his crotch taking as much of his dick in as I could. It made my jaw ache, but I loved the feel of his thick dick in my mouth.

Jon stopped me by putting his hand on my forehead. "Okay Tim, that's enough. Why don't you let Amy take care of that hard dick for you? Amy, suck Tim's dick and get him off. I feel like we have neglected him. We have both got off multiple times and he still hasn't cum the first time."

Amy lay on her side between my legs to suck my dick. Once she started I fucked her face as I felt my orgasm build rapidly. I knew it wouldn't take me long to get off. I put my mouth back on Jon's dick and started sucking him again. In less time than I was hoping for my orgasm hit hard. I don't know how to describe how wonderful it felt to be experiencing an orgasm while Jon's hot dick was filling my mouth.

Amy crawled up and lay down beside me. She worked on Jon's balls for a minute before letting her lips slide up his shaft until our lips touched. I slid my mouth off the head of his dick and Amy took my place. Together we gave Jon's dick all the attention we had trying to get him off again.

Finally, Jon stopped us and asked us to just lay with him and relax. I lay down beside Jon. Amy got up and lay down beside me. She was sandwiched between Jon and me. She sighed and wrapped a hand around our cocks and slowly stroked them. I rolled onto my side and started massaging her left tit. Jon did the same with her right one. Leaning in I sucked her tit into my mouth. As I softly chewed on her hard nipple I heard Jon say, " Did Tim tell you what happened this morning?"

I looked up at Amy and she smiled as she replied. "Yes, Tim told me all about it. I can't say I blame him because any time I'm near you I want to do the same thing. But what do you think of what happened?"

I was very curious what his answer would be. I smiled when he said, "Well, I have to say, Tim gives one hell of a good blow job. I've never had a man suck my cock before last night. It felt good, but I enjoyed this morning even more. So yeah, I loved it."

I let go of Amy's tit and reached across her and wrapped my hand around the upper half of his dick. Amy and I stroked the length of his dick slowly as it hardened in our hands. Amy scooched down so she could put her mouth over the head of Jon's almost fully hard dick. I got up and moved between Jon's spread legs. Jon moaned as Amy sucked his dick and I licked on his balls. I sucked one then the other into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue as Amy sucked him. I moved again and ran my lips over the exposed shaft that Amy couldn't get in her mouth. I gripped the shaft with my lips and moved upward. When I met Amy's sucking mouth I pushed her up off of Jon's dick and took the head in my own. I sucked and tongued the head as Amy dropped down to suck on his nuts.

Jon was moaning and sighing loudly as we worked on him. I had to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned Amy had straddled Jon, impaling herself on his dick. Instead of joining them on the bed I refreshed our drinks. I stood at the foot of the bed watching my wife impale herself over and over on that massive dick. Watching Amy straddle Jon while she rode up and down on his dick was about the most erotic thing I believe I have ever witnessed. None of the porn I have watched over the years could come close to exciting me as much. I loved everything about it.

Jon's balls laying on the bed between his legs, his huge dick standing straight up and glistening with the juices from my wife's pussy was spell binding. Every time she pulled up off it I could see her inner lips being tugged out of her as they gripped his shaft. It was especially arousing when she came off it completely and I could watch the head push her lips apart as she sat back down on it; her pussy devouring his dick. I could see the wrinkled tissue of her anus. Her asshole winking on every upward stroke.

I stood there a drink in one hand and stroking my hard on with the other. Suddenly Amy's words from the night before rang in my head.

"I want to have both of you fuck me at the same time. I want to know what that feels like."

I set my drink down and went to the bathroom to get the tube of KY. When I returned I lay on my stomach and tongued Jon's balls. Jon moaned when he felt me take a nut in my mouth. I released his nut and started tonguing the inch or two at the base of his cock. Amy couldn't get all of him in her so I stayed there tonguing Jon's dick as she fucked him. Each time she lowered herself as far as she could I would lick her anus. She moaned a little 'ooh' every time I did.

After a couple minutes of that the next time she lowered her pussy on his dick I stiffened my tongue and penetrated her asshole with the tip. The first time she felt me do that she grunted and ground her pussy down hard on Jon's dick. After doing that several times I lubed a finger and slipped it into her asshole. She moaned and I slid in another finger. Amy squealed and said, "Oh fuck yes! God Tim, put it in me baby. You know what I want. Fill my ass up. I want to be full of cock meat."

Jon had started thrusting up into her causing her to squeal with pleasure. I got up on my knees behind her and grabbed her hips. Amy moaned and stayed still. I put a dollop of lube on the head of my dick and pressed it against her asshole. I put pressure on her anus and it started spreading to accept my dick. As the head disappeared Amy moaned loudly. I stopped to let her sphincter get used to the stretch. Jon had stopped stroking Amy and held still with his dick buried deep in her pussy. I started pushing in and didn't stop until my crotch was against her ass cheeks and my dick was buried in her ass. I could feel Jon's dick through the thin membrane separating her vagina from her rectum. The sensation of our dicks rubbing together as we fucked Amy overwhelmed me. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I immersed myself in the experience. We were sometimes both in her at the same time then other times we were alternating filling. It felt fantastic.

Amy started cumming hard and moaning. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Don't stop! Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Yes yes, I'm cumming. Oh, I fucking love this."

Between her tight ass around my dick and her nasty talk I was on overload and started cumming. I flooded her bowels with my hot sperm. Amy cooed, "Oh fuck! I can feel your hot cum. Ooh yes, fill me up baby. Give me yours too,Jon. I want to feel you cumming too."

I slumped backwards, exhausted, to lay at the foot of the bed. I had an excellent view as Jon pulled his dick out of Amy's pussy and placed the head against her freshly fucked asshole. When Amy felt him pressing on her rear opening she moaned, "Ooh yes. Fuck my ass. I love it when you do that. Tim got it loose for you so put that big cock in my ass, baby."

My wife had turned into quite the nasty sex talker. It excited me to hear her talk that way. Her asshole was loose and wet from the fucking I had given it, but I still didn't think that monster was going to fit;even with the load of cum I left there. I was surprised enough to gasp as the head of his dick spread her asshole and disappeared. Amy let out a steady moan of pleasure as Jon's dick stretched her open.

Jon stopped pushing and held still with just the head of his dick buried in Amy, but Amy didn't wait. She started lowering herself, taking more and more of Jon's dick. When she stopped she had impaled herself to his balls. She raised up until I could see the base of his dick head. She stopped right there, inviting Jon thrust up into her. When he did she squealed as his dick filled her ass.

Jon humped her like that for a couple of minutes, then rolled her off him onto the bed. He got on his knees and Amy turned over and got on her hands and knees. I couldn't see the penetration from my angle, but I knew when he entered her from the moans she was making. Jon started to fuck her fast, but not really hard at first. The more she begged for him to fuck her the harder he pounded. At one point he got on his feet to straddle her hips as he plunged his dick into her ass. I had an unobstructed view of the action and it made my dick throb in my hand as I watched that massive cock rip into my wife's ass. Jon moaned and stiffened, his dick half buried in her ass.