Changes - His View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes baby. Damn, I like your tight ass." He shot stream after stream of cum in her. When he was finished cumming he pushed the rest of his dick into her ass. As he filled her completely, Amy shuddered and came hard.

She bucked into him, babbling, "Oh yes! You make me cum so hard like this. Don't you dare stop. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that's so good." She finally stopped moving and collapsed onto the bed, sighing contentedly. "Thank you, guys. That was the greatest feeling when you both where in me. I really liked that a lot. I don't think anything can top that?"

This change in Amy to being more aggressive and expressive was very stimulating. I was loving my wife's new attitude. "First I think we should get cleaned up before we go any farther." I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my dick and balls. As I was rinsing the wash cloth after cleaning myself Jon walked in. "I'll take that if you are done with it."

I turned my head and looked at his crotch. His heavy dick was semi hard. Instead of handing him the cloth I went to my knees in front of him. I used the cloth to clean his dick. Then while holding his dick up out of the way I washed his ball sack. I felt his dick growing in my hand. I stroked the length of him as I finished cleaning his nuts. I loved the feel of his dick sliding through my hand.

His dick was hard now and inches from my face. I leaned in and ran my tongue over the head. Jon's dick jumped as I circled the ridge at the base. "Umm, yeah. Do that some more." I did. Using my tongue I applied pressure to the ridge causing him to quiver. He leaned against the vanity and said, "Suck me, Tim. Suck me like you did this morning and make me cum for you."

Jon had just got off in Amy's ass and I knew it would be a while before he was ready to cum again. I was more than happy to suck his dick for as long as it took. I opened my mouth wide to accept him and engulfed the head. I sucked hard on it and used my lips to squeeze him. Then I took as much of the shaft in as I could. Still creating pressure with suction I started bobbing on his dick. The feeling of it sliding in and out of my mouth was so arousing to me. Especially when I heard his moans. I fondled his balls as I sucked him.

Jon was being very vocal when Amy came through the door. It must have been quite the sight; me on my knees in front of Jon with his huge dick half buried in my mouth. I pulled off of Jon and started to explain, but Amy spoke before I could say anything.

"Oh my god. I love watching you do that. Please continue and don't mind me being here."

I turned back to Jon's dick and took him in mouth again. Amy grabbed a wash cloth and warmed it under running water before cleaning her crotch and ass crack. Then she sat on the toilet to drain the cum from her holes and watch me. She had her legs spread and both hands in her crotch. She moaned as she fingered her clit.

Watching her was turning me on as much as sucking Jon. I doubled my efforts on his dick. I grunted and groaned as I took as much of him in my mouth as I could; choking myself at times. I fondled his heavy balls trying to massage the cum from them.

I heard a chorus of moans emanating from all of us. I expected Jon to cum any second. I heard Amy say, "I want to watch Jon shoot his cum into your mouth, Tim. When its time, off back and open your mouth so I can see it."

Jon moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." The first stream coated the inside of my mouth. I pulled off him completely and held his dick as it spewed cum across my face; some of it landing in my mouth.

Amy moaned loudly and I felt her slip to her knees beside me. As Jon's orgasm subsided Amy sucked the head of his dick to get the last of it. Jon's knees buckled and he sat down on the toilet with a heavy sigh. Amy took my head between her hands and licked all Jon's cum off my face. When she finished cleaning me up she kissed me and we shared Jon's cum as our tongues wrassled. Amy broke our kiss. She smiled and said, "You have become such a cum hound. I love it that we can share like this. Come on guys let's go back to bed. I'm ready to play some more."

We all went back to the bedroom and played sexual games until we were exhausted. Amy and I shared one last load of Jon's cum before we called it quits for the night. Jon spent the night and having him in bed with us was a natural fit. Sunday started with more sex when we woke. Then Amy fixed us breakfast before more sex ensued. We ended the weekend around four o'clock when Jon begged off with the excuse he needed some rest before work on Monday.

I wasn't sure how our relationship was going to work out, but I knew one thing for certain. After the weekend we had just spent together there was no way I wanted to give up having Jon in our lives; in and out of bed. The three of us definitely needed to have a discussion and figure out our expectations going forward.