Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got to protect the nips. I burnt them once a few years ago and it was not fun. They were so sore for several days. It kinda puts a damper on your sex drive. Hey Rob, you should ask Denise out on a date, speaking of big boobs. She really likes you; she's hoping you guys can connect."

I question Julie, "And how do you know this?"

"She told me when she gave me the paperbacks. She has a crush on her new neighbor. And you like big boobs. Do you know her measurements are 34GG? Talk about ginormous tits, you'll be in heaven."

"And I suppose she told you that too?"

"Yep, girls talk. We've shared a lot of info in such a short time. I told her I planned to fuck you and she is OK with it, as long as I save some of you for her."

I'm flabbergasted, "Is this some kind of conspiracy?"

"Maybe."

I tell Julie to go back to her trashy novel and stop trying to be a matchmaker. I'll deal with her later. Right now I need a break; I slide into my hammock and doze for the rest of the afternoon.

Chapter Three:

I begin to stir around 4:45 and hop out of my hammock. I walk over to Julie who looks to be zonked out. Her paperback is lying by her head and one hand is in her satin shorts. I nudge the side of her left breast and she opens her eyes. She smiles and says,"Hey."

"Hey, yourself. Looks like you were enjoying your smutty book?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I got carried away. There are some steamy parts in this book, they made my pussy wet. I guess I fell asleep before I could take care of myself. Oh well, I've got some new ideas for tonight."

Julie smiles as I help her out of the hammock.

"I hope you're getting hungry, I'm going to cook a couple of steaks for us."

We set up the barbecue and I light the charcoal while Julie prepares some side dishes inside the trailer. I cook the steaks and Julie sits at the table reading her paperback book. I keep stealing glances to see if her hand slips into her shorts. The meat cooks to perfection and we enjoy dinner with Julie baring her breasts.

The sun sets in the West as we cleanup after dinner. I start a fire in the pit and we enjoy the warm summer night together. Around nine o'clock, Julie gives me an evil smile and suggests a rendezvous.

"Hey, are you in the mood for something special?"

"It depends, what do you have in mind?"

She asks if I have any sleeping bags. I tell her yes, I have a few stored in the trailer. She nods and I guess that is my cue to go get them. I pull a couple out of the trailer and set them on the other table. Julie gets up and unzips both, spreading them out on the table top.

I quiz her, "Let me guess, you read something in your trashy book and now you want to try it out?"

"Yes I did. Go stoke the fire; I want to make love out here by the light of the flames."

I grab a couple of hefty logs; ones that I know will glow for several hours, and arrange them in the pit. I turn back to see Julie already naked and stretched out on the table top. Her legs are spread. She lays there rubbing her pussy and beckons me to join her.

"Come here and eat my pussy, I'm horny again."

"Again?"

I move over to the table to get a better look. The fire provides our only light as the night sky takes over. I zero in on the crease formed by her full outer lips. I bend over Julie's cunt and lick the length of her slit from bottom to top. I press my tongue into her gash; I separate her folds with my tongue and lick up to her clit. Julie winces as I touch her clit. I use my fingers to spread Julie's labia and dip into her recesses; darting my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her inner folds open and I gently suck her soft skin. Julie tastes so good, now that I can taste her full essence without the pond water.

"Geez Rob, your tongue is making me so wet, I hope you like my taste."

Julie grabs the back of my head and pulls me into her pussy, centered between her soft thighs. My face is flush against her folds as I continue to lick and kiss her cunt. I concentrate on probing her clitoris and I flick the little nub with the tip of my tongue. I suck her clit between my lips to stimulate her and start her on the road to another orgasm.

Julie beckons, "I'm ready to fuck you. I want to get on top, just like I read in the romance novel. I want to sit on my lover's rigid cock beneath the stars and moon. I got so horny reading that line."

Just like that we trade places. I drop my shorts and climb up on the sleeping bags. My cock is ready to impale Julie. I'm erect and pointing up as I lay on my back. I await my lover to mount me. Julie climbs up on the table and moves over to straddle me. Her smooth pussy with the cute landing strip is very moist. I hold my shaft up as she spreads her labia and slides down on my full seven inches.

"You fill me up, Rob. I love your cock."

"Take control Julie. Make love to me like the wanton lady in your romance novel."

Julie bends down and plants a wet kiss on my lips, as she mashes her firm tits into my chest. I feel her hard nipples poke me. Her mouth presses against mine while her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I love her dominance. She grinds her pussy and rocks back and forth with my cock deep inside. Julie moves up and presses her huge boobs in my face. I grab her right breast and lick her puffy nipple. The warm glow of the fire provides enough light for our union.

Julie sits upright and lifts up until just the tip of my cock is within her folds. She sinks down again taking my whole shaft into her cunt. She squeezes her pussy muscles and grips my cock as she pulls up again. Julie increases her speed as she rides my cock. I reach up and hold her tits in my hands. I lift each one and feel the weight. I love her big natural boobs.

Julie puts her hands on my chest to steady her and rapidly pumps up and down. I feel my climax begin to build. I continue to knead her round D-Cups and pinch her hard nipples.

"Gawd Julie, your pussy feels so good; keep milking my cock, I'm going to cum soon."

Julie surprises me and rotates around into the reverse cowgirl position. She grabs my shaft and holds it up as she lowers her body down. My cock separates her folds as she settles her weight onto my thighs. My cock slides all the way in. Her pussy surrounds me with warmth and wetness. Julie flexes her inner walls and grips me tight.

"Geez Jules was this move in the story too."

Julie grunts,"Yep."

Julie moves forward and places her hands on my knees and I place my hands on her lovely ass. Julie rises up and my cock glides within her cunt. She is still very wet. Julie presses down and grinds into me again. She gets into a rhythm as her juices coat my shaft. I spread the wetness around and lubricate my fingers. I glide my fingers along her anal passage.

"Yes Rob; stick your finger in my ass."

I center my finger on her O-ring and press my digit deep into her ass. I feel my shaft through her thin membrane. Julie grunts and bounces up and down, while I leave my finger buried in her butt.

Julie's pussy continues to leak girl juice that squirts out with every downward thrust. It's time to take her to the next level. I plant my feet on the table as best I can, and lift my hips to meet Julie halfway. I pump my hips up into Julie's pussy and our flesh slaps together.

"Gawd yes, fuck me, fuck me good. Ream my ass with your finger. Fill my holes."

Julie's blatant words send me over the edge. I push up into her gash and release several spurts of cum. My shaft throbs with each release. Julie tightens her pussy and falls over the edge herself. Her climax spreads through her body. She shimmies and shakes while holding onto my ankles. I twist my finger in her ass, adding to her pleasure. After several moments, we both come back down from our sexual high.

We disengage; Julie turns around and lies on top of me. Her firm tits mash into my chest. We share soft kisses and thanks for a wild ride. I suggest that she read more trashy romance novels in the future. Julie lies quietly on top of me as we doze beneath a sky full of stars.

Twenty minutes pass. The embers in the fire pit still provide a golden light, but the cool night air stirs us. We move off the table and head into the trailer. We snuggle up in my queen size bed and sleep until nine o'clock the next morning.

Chapter Four:

Monday begins with a leisurely breakfast. Nothing fancy; toast, coffee and some cereal. We discuss our wild Sunday and how wonderful it is to finally consummate our relationship. The temperature is starting to warm up and I suggest a hike for today's activity.

"Hey Julie, would you like to go for a 5K walk through the vineyards? It won't be too strenuous, since we have all day."

She asks, "Do you think it will be OK if we hike in the nude? I'm getting used to this clothing optional thing, I love being naked in the great outdoors."

I have no objection at all. Being naked with Julie is the best possible way to spend the day. I tell her that it should be OK, since I doubt we will run into anyone along the way. I want her to be protected from the sun, so sunscreen is a must before we head out.

Julie steps out of the trailer wearing her pink tennis shoes, sun glasses and floppy hat. I grab the bottle of lotion at tell Julie to sit on the table. I pour the sunscreen on her breasts and down her tummy. I rub the lotion all around her skin. She places her hands on top of mine as I massage her D-cups and tweak her nipples. I make sure each breast is fully protected before moving my hands down to her stomach. I rub the lotion all around her front and sides. I squirt a little more on her thighs and work my fingers around her legs, inner thighs and pussy lips.

Julie stands up and turns around so I can protect her shoulders, back and rear. I finish coating her ass cheeks before I run my fingers up her crevice and rub her tight little sphincter several times. I give her bubble butt a playful squeeze. She turns around facing me with a little smirk.

"I doubt my asshole in going to get burnt. I hope you enjoyed yourself?"

She looks at my cock which is fully erect and pointing at her, "Well I guess you did."

Julie grabs the bottle and immediately dribbles sun screen along my shaft. She grabs my cock and rubs the lotion into my skin. She grips my shaft and moves her hand up and down several times before grabbing my balls and coating them with the protectant.

"So mister, turnabout is fair play."

I don't object at all. Julie leaves my cock and uses more lotion to protect the rest of my body. I believe we are ready for our hike. I have my tennis shoes, sun glasses and hat. We are quite the pair. I grab the backpack filled with towels, water and snacks.

We walk out onto a well-marked trail that winds through the vineyard and heads up the side of the hill. We hold hands as we enjoy the warm sun on our bodies. My cock has deflated a bit and is only semi-erect. My shaft swings back and forth with every step. Occasionally, Julie reaches over and tugs on my cock just for fun. Meanwhile, her beautiful boobs sway back and forth. Her nipples remain hard from a gentle breeze.

Every so often we stop and view the surrounding peaceful land. The vines are full of late summer grapes. We pick a few clusters and feed each other the sweet fruit. I don't imagine Alice will mind us plucking a few here and there. The grapes provide refreshment as we continue our hike. The path winds along the top of one hill and meanders down into a valley. We recognize the area and look out to discover the pond in the distance.

Julie squeezes my hand, "Look Rob, that's where we made love for the first time. Hard to believe it was only yesterday."

I smile and tell her it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I'm so happy we are now lovers and I look forward to sharing many more orgasms. She agrees. We continue our walk down into the valley and get closer to the pond. When we are about fifty yards away, we discover a couple out in the middle of the pond. So much for being alone.

Julie whispers, "We're not alone. And look, they are naked too. I wonder if they are going to fuck? Let's get closer, I want to watch."

"Well, if you aren't the little voyeur?"

Julie shushes me and pulls me along until we are about twenty yards from the pond. We are hidden behind the tall vines. The couple appears to be in their thirties or early forties. She has short blonde hair and perky breasts, possibly B-cups with a tear-drop shape. Even from this vantage point, I can see that her bright pink nipples are hard. They are standing waist deep in the middle of the pond. She turns to the man and they embrace. Their lips merge into a prolonged kiss. Julie squeezes my hand again. I can tell she is getting turned on.

We watch in silent anticipation. The couple moves closer to shore, she appears to be pulling him to shallow water. Their lower bodies emerge from the water and Julie gasps.

"Look at the size of his cock. It's massive and hard. Wow, I bet he is nine inches."

I don't take offense at her comment. I know she appreciates my cock.

The gentleman stands knee deep in the pond with his legs spread. His lady companion kneels down and takes a firm grasp of his cock. She opens her mouth and takes half of it. The water is just below her breasts and they shake gently as she administers a blowjob. His hand is on the back of her head urging her on. She has a good amount of cock down her throat and grabs his balls. I know that feeling.

Her free hand pumps his shaft as she sucks his cock. She is focused on his thick girth. The lady grabs his cock at the base and sucks more of his shaft into her mouth. She is obviously enjoying her work.

"Hey Julie, do you think you could deep throat him?"

She doesn't say a work as she stares intently at the couple. Julie reaches over to my cock and holds on. My seven inches is now fully engorged as she moves her hand back and forth.

We watch the lady's tongue lick up and down her mate's shaft, before she takes it back into her mouth. She is very forceful with her sucking. The scene changes as the lady removes her mouth and pumps furiously on his nine inch cock. We see his legs start to shake and then he releases a surge of cum which lands on her face and covers her lips and chin. She continues to jack him off and more jizz erupts onto her perky boobs. I see her lick the cum from her lips and swallow it. She rubs the cream on her tits into her very pink and very erect nipples.

Julie says, "Wow, what a load; look at her covered in cum."

We continue to watch the couple. She releases her hold on his cock and dips down into the pond, cleaning off all of the semen. She stands up and they embrace with a loving kiss. His massive dong hangs low, now limp and satisfied.

Julie and I wait to see what comes next. I am dying to get her back to my trailer and fuck her brains out. But, right now it looks like it's time for the lady to enjoy an orgasm. She turns away from her man and moves her hand down to the thick bush of blonde hair that covers her pussy. She spreads her outer lips and pushes two fingers deep into her gash. Her gentleman friend stands behind her with his arms wrapped around her and his hands squeezing her medium size tits. I watch him pinch and twist her nipples.


The young lady spreads her legs and continues to masturbate using both hands. One hand spreads her labia while her fingers circle her clit over and over. We see her thighs quiver as two fingers rub her hard nubbin. I guess she doesn't want to waste any time. If I was her boyfriend, I would be on my knees eating her pussy right now, instead of having her jill herself.

The boyfriend continues to maul her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. We watch him stretch and pull her tits. Her pink aureoles are very puffy from his touch.

Within a couple of minutes she screams out in orgasm. The pond water splashes around their bodies. Her boyfriend holds her up while she shakes and her legs turn to jelly. From our view this is one amazing climax. We watch her quiver knowing she is in the throes of a wild orgasm. Her face flushes; her blonde hair whips back and forth with each spasm. Julie and I are really enjoying this.

As the anonymous couple slows down, Julie and I ramp up. We hurry back to camp, back tracking along the original path. We don't want to disturb them or make our presence known.

Julies say, "I'm glad we saw them, I love watching others have sex."

I agree, but add that having sex with her far outweighs any voyeuristic activity. We make it back to my trailer and fall into bed. We fuck each other silly for the rest of the afternoon and into the night, stopping only for a bit of dinner. I manage to cum twice, once deep inside her hot pussy and another time all over her boobs, just like the couple at the pond. Julie rubbed my jizz into her skin claiming it was better protection from the sun than any sun screen.

I'm happy to say, Julie enjoyed multiple orgasms from my tongue and my cock and my fingers.

Chapter Five:

By the third day, we have become full time nudists as we lay in the hammocks soaking up the sun. The morning passes quickly and I ask Julie what she wants for lunch. She tells me sandwiches will do. I go into the trailer and prepare lunch, leaving Julie to read her paperback. I emerge holding a tray with the sandwiches, chips and wine coolers. I look over at Julie to see her hand stroking her pussy quite vigorously.

"Hey Jules, how's that book?"

"Oh gawd, this is like reading porn. I'm really getting wet."

"Give your fingers a rest and come eat."

Reluctantly she removes her hand from her labia, tosses the steamy novel aside and joins me at the table. She looks so cute walking over in her pink tennis shoes, floppy hat and sunglasses. Her boobs sway back and forth. I love looking at her tits, so round and firm with her puffy nipples and her sweet pussy with the landing strip.

She quips, "I can't believe Denise reads these books all the time? She must masturbate a lot. I know I sure would."

"How many of these romance novels did she give you?"

"Three. She said they were some of the steamiest, and she was right."

I smile, "Maybe you should read some passages to me."

She tells me she will do just that when she is sitting on top of me with my cock buried deep in her pussy. I look forward to that. Meanwhile lunch is served under the warm sunshine. We talk about how much fun it is being out here and how relaxed we are. Julie suggests that we look into nudist clubs to see if there are any in Central California.

"You know Julie; we couldn't do what we did yesterday with other naked people standing around. I think the club would frown upon such behavior."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So, you need to bring me out here from time to time. You think you can fit me in your busy schedule?"

I tell her yes I can do that, now that we are more than just friends. And, as long as she doesn't wear me out. I can't maintain a perpetual hard-on at my age. She laughs at that comment. We enjoy lunch and drink up the wine coolers. I grab a couple more from the trailer. We need to keep hydrated. Halfway through her second bottle Julie looks me in the eye and asks a question.

"Rob, how would you like a little dessert?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Me! My pussy is dripping from reading that book and I need a good orgasm."

I'll never pass up an offer like that. She says she will make it easy for me, and tells me to stand next to the table. Julie stands up on the table which puts her pussy at my eye level. She spreads her feet with her hands on her hips.

"Eat me baby; let me feel that tongue between my legs."

I reach around and grab her buns pulling her cunt to my mouth. I lick her slit from bottom to top. She is right, her pussy is dripping. I lick her sweet girl cum. I use my tongue to clean her puffy outer lips, and drill my tongue deep between her folds as she looks out and surveys the landscape. She can see the other two RV's off in the distance.