Changes Pt. 01

Story Info
An unlikely romance during COVID lockdown.
8.5k words
4.69
3.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
280 Followers

What follows is a story. I have been lucky enough to survive COVID-19 (so far) with my health (both physical and mental) largely intact. I was lucky enough to work remotely during the pandemic and had no financial problems, a loving wife with a good sex life, and neither of us had significant others (that I am aware of) with whom we were having extramarital affairs. We were fortunate to be at an age where our children had left home and were old enough to look after themselves, and to have parents who were young enough to do the same. All that was needed was a large garden, good weather, and a good supply of scotch. I was lucky.

Nonetheless, I have often wondered at how this disease has changed our world and the individual lives of most of us who lived through it.

COVID-19 changed things in many ways. Depending on your source, it is estimated that it has killed up to seven million people worldwide and left an unknown but significant number of people disabled and unable to live and work normally.

In the United Kingdom, the lockdown resulted in increased levels of unemployment, mental illness, addictive behaviours, and domestic abuse. These problems were worse amongst the poorer members of society. Post-COVID, the associated recession has done little to help these individuals recover.

The pandemic also accelerated the trend towards online learning, working from home, and online medical appointments, amongst many things.

The daily lives of all of us were changed forever by the COVID-19 pandemic, sometimes in unexpected ways. This is the first in a series of stories about the unlikely changes wrought by the disease in each of the lives of a very ordinary suburban family in a small town in the south of England.

This is the story of just two people. They are both consenting adults older than eighteen years of age.

None of the characters depicted are real and any similarity to real people living or dead is purely coincidental.

As always any grammatical errors are mine alone. Please be patient. They always seem to creep in however hard I try.

Please score and comment. Constructive comments are valuable and help authors to both write better and to write more.

Changes Pt. 01

James

I first saw Nadia naked, through my bedroom window, during lockdown. I had seen her before, but always with her clothes on, and I had never spoken to her alone, except for one occasion when we exchanged a few words at our front door. I was far too shy for that. Even though it was obvious she was gay, I was scared that she might think I was hitting on her if I tried to go out of my way to talk to her.

The problem was that she was the most gorgeous woman in the world - at least in my eyes. Many people would probably not have looked at her twice, but for me, she had it all. She was a "big girl" in her late twenties and tall - maybe five-ten in her stockinged feet, and well-rounded with a big arse and big tits. She was a typical Slav, with high pronounced cheekbones, a soft chin, full lips, and wide-spaced beautiful dark eyes, and her golden-brown wavy hair fell over her shoulders.

Nadia and her partner Sandra moved into the house next door to us and became our neighbours in the summer of 2019. I was eighteen, had just finished school, and was doing a summer job in a car wash before going to University in September of that year.

The first time I noticed her was one Saturday morning in July when I was mowing the lawn at the front of the house. She was going somewhere with Sandra, and they got into their car and Nadia drove away without even a glance in my direction. After that, I saw her on perhaps another half a dozen occasions either coming from or returning to their house.

The gossip on the street was that Nadia was Rumanian and worked in banking whilst Sandra was a nurse. and presumably born more locally.

My mother had spoken to Nadia on a couple of occasions, once when they moved in, and then later when they crossed paths one evening when walking down our street. Mum said she seemed nice enough, but they had only exchanged pleasantries. Where we live, in the south of England, folk keep to themselves, and this seemed to suit Nadia and Sandra perfectly.

Never having spoken to Nadia did nothing to slake my lust for her and I uselessly worshipped her from afar. In retrospect, it was a stupid adolescent crush, which like most crushes, was likely to come to nothing. I was a virginal eighteen-year-old male madly in love with a lesbian who was ten years older than me and didn't know of my existence.

That didn't stop me from dreaming, of course. Many nights, I got into bed naked, threw back the sheets, and took my dick in my hand before slowly wanking myself off. As I did, I would imagine that it was not my fingers gripping me, but Nadia's warm tight cunt, and soon I would ejaculate long streams of cum over my hand and belly.

In late September, I went to Liverpool to start the first year of my medical degree and did not return home until Christmas. During this period I had thrown myself into university life with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm. In between playing rugby and squash, drinking, and fruitlessly chasing after girls, there was little time left for study and I just scraped by in my end-of-term exams. Nadia had been, "out of sight and out of mind." Back home I used my time reading the textbooks I should have studied that first term and resolved to work harder on my return to Liverpool. I kept an eye out for Nadia, but she was nowhere to be seen.

***

Then, on Christmas Eve, around six o'clock in the evening, there was a ring at the door. My mother was busy in the kitchen and my father was in the lounge with his favourite single malt getting into the Christmas spirit early. I didn't know where my elder sister, Georgina, had got to, but when the doorbell rang for a second time, I heard my mother's voice.

"Will one of you answer the bloody door? I'm busy. My hands smell of fucking turkey."

I was in the hallway when she shouted, so I was nearest the door. I looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Nadia standing outside, holding something in both hands. I opened the door and invited her inside.

"I won't come in," she said in accented English. "I've just come to wish you a Happy Christmas and bring you this." Then she handed me an oblong tin decorated with Christmas motifs and an envelope which I assumed contained a card. "It's called cozonac. It's Romanian sweet bread and is traditional at Christmas."

"Are you sure you won't come in?"

"I'm sorry I can't. Sandra is - how do you say it? - putting the finishing touches to dinner, but if anyone in your family wants to come to us tomorrow afternoon any time after three o'clock, we are not going anywhere. Please thank your mother for the pudding she left. We'll eat it later. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

She turned and walked back down the path, and I closed the front door behind her before taking the card and the tin of cake into the kitchen and placing them on the table.

My mother was at the stove with her back to me.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Nadia from next door. She brought us some traditional Romanian sweet bread and thanked you for the Christmas pudding."

"Good. She found it. I left it on their doorstep earlier whilst they were out."

"She invited us over tomorrow afternoon."

She turned to face me.

"Well, your dad and I can't go. We're visiting Grandma in the home. He wants to go, even though she won't recognise us anymore, and I must go with him. You can go visit and take Georgina with you. I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than visiting Grandma."

Then she gave me a knowing smile.

Later, naked and in bed, I recalled my first brief encounter with Nadia earlier that evening. My last image of her was as she walked away from me back up the garden path. She had been wearing tight blue jeans that appeared to have been spray-painted onto her, accentuating her narrow waist, broad hips, and big round arse that wiggled as she walked, As I lay alone, I longed to fuck her, then I reached down, took my erect prick in my hand, and started to rub.

***

On Christmas Day, just after a quarter past three in the afternoon, Georgina and I stood outside Nadia and Sandra's front door, and I rang the bell. Sandra answered almost immediately and invited us inside.

"Come in. Come in. Merry Christmas. I'm Sandra. You must be James and Georgia. Are your mum and dad not with you?"

"They had to visit my dad's mum," I replied. "She lives in a nursing home. They said to tell you, Merry Christmas."

"Oh, that's a shame. Never mind come through to the lounge."

She ushered us into the lounge. The room was toasty warm. Against the far wall a wood-burner was churning out heat, and in the corner was a tall tree, eight feet tall and decorated with red and gold baubles. On the top was a large silver and gold angel. The wall to the right was occupied by a large plasma television. It was tuned to the BBC, and I supposed, like us, they had been watching the Queen's Christmas Speech.

Nadia was sitting on the settee and rose as we entered, then switched the television off.

"I'm so glad you came," she said. "Merry Christmas."

Georgina and I settled into armchairs whilst Sandra busied herself at the sideboard, turned, and gave us each a shot glass of a clear-coloured liquid,

"Țuică. Romanian plum brandy," said Nadia, and raised her glass.

"La multi ani. Too many years."

Sandra sat next to Nadia, and for the first time, I was able to see how different they were. Nadia was tall and full-bodied with blond hair whilst Sandra was six inches shorter, slim, and had jet-black hair. Although Sandra would probably be considered the prettier of the pair, it was Nadia who exuded sex from every pore of her ample body.

We had all been drinking earlier in the day and the conversation was disinhibited.

"It must be nice to be with family at Christmas," said Nadia, wistfully.

"Where are yours?" I asked.

"Sandra is my family, and I am hers. She's an orphan with no brothers or sisters—only a couple of aunts and uncles and some cousins. My parents are in Romania and do not approve of my lifestyle. My father has sworn never to talk to me again and forbade my mother to speak to me as well. I do talk to her on the phone occasionally, although he doesn't know. Romania is still intolerant of gay people and my father is from a rural background and is an extreme example. To make it worse, he thinks that the sun shines out of the arse of my ex-husband. He was a wife-beating bastard, and it took me years to get a divorce."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Sandra has a saying 'To thine own self be true.' It's a quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet. That's what we're doing."

After that, the tone of the conversation became lighter. Sandra was interested to learn I was a medical student. She was an Intensive care nurse in a large local hospital and was one of the sisters in charge. Nadia was an investment banker and the relationship's main money earner.

It became apparent that Nadia was the quieter of the pair, just as my sister Georgina is a much more vociferous person than I am. Sandra and Georgina did most of the talking whilst Nadia and I were happy to sit and listen, chipping in just occasionally.

Eventually, a few hours later, it was time to go home.

"Mum and Dad will have arrived home hours ago," said Georgina. "We'd better get back."

So, we thanked them, said our goodbyes, promised to meet again soon, and took our leave.

It took less than a minute for us to reach our door, but in that time Georgina took her opportunity to tease me.

"Did you have to make it so obvious that you fancy Nadia?"

"What makes you think that?"

"The way you looked at her."

"I hope she didn't notice. Do you think she did?"

Georgina laughed.

"Honestly, James, do bears shit in the woods?"

***

Early In January 2020, I returned to Liverpool. I didn't realise it at the time, but this would be my last term at university for some time as the COVID-19 epidemic started to spread. I returned home on the 20th of March, three days before the nationwide UK lockdown came into effect.

One evening in early April, I went to my bedroom. It was dusk and whilst it was not yet dark it soon would be. I did not switch the light on but crossed to the window to draw the curtains. It was then that I saw Nadia.

My bedroom was on the second floor of our house in the far-right corner. The room I was looking into was the mirror image of mine at the far-left corner of Nadia and Sandra's home and was no more than twelve feet away. The light was switched on, and Nadia entered the room wearing a white bathrobe. Her hair was wet, and it was apparent that she had just taken a shower.

I was about to draw the curtains but didn't, and instead, I stood in the window close to one of the curtains and watched her whilst she sat, with her back to me, and dried her hair. After a few minutes, she stood, crossed to the window, and started to close the curtain. She had just grasped the curtain when I thought she saw me because she froze and peered intently in my direction. I didn't move. I didn't know what to do. I imagined her telling my parents I was a peeping tom. I knew that if I moved the game would be up, so I stayed as still as possible. In the minutes since I had entered my room and had been watching her, night had fallen, and she was looking into a dark place, and I hoped and prayed I was invisible.

She stood still, gazing out for maybe twenty seconds. She was so close that I could see her robe move as she breathed. What happened next took my breath away.

She took a step backward and left the curtains open, before undoing her bathrobe and letting it slip over her shoulders and fall to the floor. I had a brief view of her big white pendulous breasts before she turned and walked back towards the far corner of the room where her double bed waited. As she moved, her pale plump buttocks swayed from side to side, and I became aware of my penis rapidly hardening inside my pants.

When Nadia reached the bed she turned, and just for a moment she stood facing me, giving me a full-frontal view for the first time. Her skin was an unblemished milky white. She was narrow-waisted with broad hips and thick fleshy thighs. Her breasts were large twin mounds of teardrop-shaped flesh with pink areolae and long brown nipples. I suppose some people would have thought she was a little plump since she also had a slight bulge around her tummy, but for me she was perfect. To add to her desirability, she had a pronounced thigh gap that framed her hairless slit.

She lay on the bed propped up on three pillows, leaned over, opened the door to the adjacent bedside cupboard, and extracted a wireless wand and a black penis-shaped dildo which she placed on the bed beside her. I watched with mounting excitement as she leaned back and spread her legs wide, exposing her cunt to my view.

Then she started to masturbate. With her knees bent and her legs spread wide she used the flat of her fingers on her clitoris. At first, she was in no hurry. Her fingers moved slowly in small circles against her bud. From time to time, she sucked her fingers or thrust three fingers inside her cunt before starting to rub again. Even though I knew she could not see me, her eyes were staring directly at me as she worked. As I had been watching, I had undone my trousers, pulled them and my underpants around my ankles, and then stepped out of them. Now, I stood by the curtain, naked from the waist down, with my dick in my hand, and as she wanked, so did I. I imagined impaling her with my dick, which felt like iron in my palm, as I slid my foreskin back and forth over the swollen bulbous tip. As her pleasure grew, so did mine, until her fingers began to move more quickly, and I sensed her orgasm was close.

As she masturbated, Nadia was more beautiful than ever. I watched her face contort with need. Her eyes were wide, and the tip of her tongue protruded from between her moist lips.

With her left hand cupping her left breast and her fingers tight against the nipple she continued to rapidly frig herself. Her fingers were a blur when I saw her straighten her legs and point her toes, and then her body stiffened, and her mouth opened in a long silent scream of passion, and she came.

She wasn't finished. She knelt on the bed with her huge round pale bum cheeks facing me and her bald fleshy labia on display. I watched with growing disbelief as she reached between her legs and slowly fed the black dido deep inside her cunt and started to fuck herself. Once more, I imagined I was fucking her, and with each stroke of the dildo, I stroked my dick, maintaining the same speed and rhythm as Nadia.

Within minutes she came, the dildo sliding rapidly in and out of her wet pussy. as her thighs and buttocks clenched and then relaxed. As she did, I came too. I felt my penis stiffen and pulse in my hand and in a paroxysm of pleasure and release I ejaculated over the curtains and the carpet.

Although I had previously watched porn online, this was quite different. Transfixed, I continued to watch as Nadia, who still needed more, lay on her belly over a pillow with her legs spread and her beautiful bum up, and humped her wand to at least two more orgasms before she was through.

Later that evening I lay naked in my bed, and with the memory of her buttocks wriggling as she used the wand, I rapidly wanked myself off, before I went to sleep and dreamt of Nadia.

***

I woke with a hard-on and the memory of what had happened the night before fresh in my mind. I smiled at the thought that the best, albeit limited, sexual experience of my life so far, had happened at a time when many other people's sex lives were on hold.

Nadia had been satisfying herself because Sandra was not there to do it for her. Sandra was living at a hotel between hospital shifts and would not be returning home for several months.

I wondered how my sister would cope. She was three years older than I was, was no virgin, and had been fucking a stream of different boyfriends for the last four years at least. Her current boyfriend lived over a hundred miles away and she would be getting no nooky anytime soon.

I knew that Georgina enjoyed sex, and she certainly sounded as if she was a good screw. The previous holiday, her boyfriend, David, had come to stay, and one afternoon when they thought the house was empty, I had heard them fucking. Georgina had given both loud vocal encouragement and appreciation as the bed board banged rhythmically against the wall.

Come to think of it, she had been extremely irritable lately, and whilst I had been attributing this to her enforced isolation from her many friends during lockdown I now wondered how much of this was down to her mossing David inside her.

Then my thoughts returned to Nadia, and my straining prick, and I spent a happy half-hour watching porn on my laptop and jerking myself to one more shuddering orgasm. As I stroked my dick I realised that I had been spoiled forever. Nadia in the flesh was incomparably sexier than any of the women fucking on my computer screen, and I started to wonder when I could have a repeat performance.

That happened sooner than I could ever have imagined.

That evening about nine o'clock I was sitting in my room studying. My curtains were open when suddenly the light in the room opposite came on, and I saw Nadia enter the room before leaving with a towel in her hands. I was sure that she did not see me, and it was then that I crossed to the window and drew the curtains leaving just a small gap for me to look through before I switched off the light and locked my bedroom door.

TheDok
TheDok
280 Followers