Changes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need any encouragement as my penis moved piston-like back and forth. Nonetheless, her entreaties only served to drive me on.

Nadia stopped speaking and started to moan again Then with her breasts flat against the bed I watched her reach between her legs, find her clitoris, and start to rub.

Seconds later she came. As she wailed in ecstasy. her arse and thighs clenched, and her vaginal muscles tightened rhythmically around me. it was then that my strokes shortened and in a long moment of pleasure, I ejaculated.

I had withdrawn and safely discarded the condom, and I was lying on my back recovering with Nadia sprawled across me. Just then, she raised herself on her elbows, looked down at me, and kissed me on the mouth.

"Are you a repeater," she asked.

To be honest, at that moment, I didn't know what she meant but Nadia didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she straddled my face and placed her pussy over my mouth. With her thick thighs against my ears, I could hear nothing other than the rapid pounding of my heart. I may have been inexperienced, but she was not and shifted slightly to present her clitoris to my tongue. It was then that I started to lap at her sex. I remember being grateful for the many hours of porn that I had watched with my sick in my hand.

First I licked her slit, and then I moved on to her little man, sucking and lapping. I allowed myself to be guided by her reaction to what I was doing, and it appeared I was doing alright. Very soon she was very wet indeed, and her juices were running over my nose and chin. I felt her lean forward and take my rapidly hardening penis in her hand and then I felt her lips around my glans.

Then, as she blew me, I licked her.

When Nadia's orgasm hit, I did not hear anything, but I did see and feel her. Her thighs quivered and squeezed, whilst she ground herself onto me, and her slit and anus tightened and relaxed and tightened again.

By then my dick was once again a rod of hard straining flesh and although I was getting very close Nadia had other ideas. She sucked and stroked and squeezed, slowing down and speeding up to keep me on the edge.

Only when she had two more shuddering orgasms did she relent and allow me to empty myself deep inside her mouth.

***

We lay together under the sheets. Nadia's head lay on my chest.

"That was wonderful," she murmured. "I've learned a lot of things about myself in the last week."

"Do you want to tell me?"

"I'd forgotten how good sex with a man could be. My husband put me off it - for good I thought - but I was wrong. It was Sandra who made me realise I am bi, Sex with her is wonderful too, and it's safe. I'm just not sure safe is enough anymore.." She stopped talking for a moment before continuing, "There's something else. Exhibiting myself and watching you was such a turn-on. I have fantasised about fucking in public for a long time. I mentioned it to my ex once, and he punched me, so I never mentioned it again."

"Didn't you ever mention it to Sanda? "

"Once, in passing, but she didn't seem that keen and I didn't bother after that."

"Does fucking in public mean being watched? Or fucking on a secluded beach where you might be caught?

"In my fantasies, both."

"Fucking on a beach is rather impractical right now. It's too cold in the UK and If we were caught we'd be breaking the rules of lockdown. Have you thought of posting a video?"

"No. Once your face is out there, It's there forever. Porn without a face does nothing for me."

"What about private recordings of yourself?"

"I'd need to trust my partner. My ex-husband didn't do much for my trust. He drank and gambled. He screwed around. He told me he went with his whores because I was useless in bed, then he blamed me and beat me,"

"But you trust Sandra?"

"She strays occasionally. One-night stands with women, now and then, and always with my blessing. I trust her to come back to me. She always has."

"She may not be back for a little while," I said.

"I know, "she said, and she kissed me.

***

By the end of April, Georgina had moved out of the house and was living in the hotel where she had a job. Although I missed her company, I spent some time every evening talking to Nadia on Zoom and now "ran" most days. I told my parents that I was training for a marathon when the pandemic was over and wanted to stay fit. They did not seem surprised by my early morning three to four-hour runs.

The sex was great. After that first time, Nadia quickly showed me all the possible ways that a man and a woman can pleasure one another. My favourite position, and hers, remained doggy.

A week after her departure, Georgina rang me on my mobile. She appeared to be in a very good mood.

"You seem much happier," I said.

"Well, I'm not bored anymore. During the day I've got work and in the evening I'm making friends."

"Any particular friend? You seem so much chirpier."

"Come on James. Gentlemen, particularly brothers, shouldn't ask. But this girl has her needs."

"Really," I said.

"Are you still bonking Nadia?" she asked. I imagine she's a really good fuck. She was undressing you with her eyes at Christmas, and that was when Sandra was still around so it can't have been that difficult to get her into the sack.

All of this caught me unaware.

"What gives you the idea I'm sleeping with Nadia?"

"Because you'd have to be stupid not to be. Because of your long runs from our house ending a few minutes later at her back door. and the hours spent alone with an attractive lonely woman who you fancy."

"Oh. Oh. Is it so obvious? Do you think Mum and Dad know?"

"Probably not. They've been far too busy fucking each other recently."

"Don't be gross. What ARE you talking about?"

"You haven't noticed? Well, I suppose you have been quite distracted with Nadia. Put simply they seem to have a new-found interest in one another; long afternoon naps and so forth, beds creaking in the night, strange noises coming from their bedroom. It may be something to do with Dad not being able to screw that young secretary anymore. That would explain his interest in Mum, although I don't understand why she has forgiven him,"

"Are you serious?"

"Completely"

***

To be continued.