Changes Pt. 02

Story Info
Nadia's story.
6k words
4.55
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

This is the second story in a series describing the changes in the lives of a typical middle-class English family, which happened because of the COVID-19 pandemic. As the story has developed I now realise that it also describes changes in the lives of their neighbours.

These stories are best read in order, as events are described by several of the protagonists in turn, and as the pandemic progresses.

This story describes lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, and voyeurism and exhibitionism, and it is difficult to be certain under what category it should be posted. Nonetheless, I have had to make a choice and apologise to anybody who believes I have made the wrong one,

This is the story of three people. They are all consenting adults older than eighteen years of age.

None of the characters depicted are real and any similarity to real people living or dead is purely coincidental.

As always any grammatical errors are mine alone. I apologise for any of these in advance.

Please score and comment. Constructive comments are valuable and encouraging and help authors to both write better and write more.

Changes Pt. 02

Nadia

Sandra and I moved into our new home in July 2019. Before that, we had been living in a pokey little flat over a betting job on the High Street. It could have been worse, I suppose. We might have been living over a noisy fish and chip shop with the smell of hot oil wafting up to us through the floorboards. At least the betting shop shut promptly at six-thirty every evening and was closed on Sundays. Nonetheless, our flat was too small, had no garden, and was over a mile from the nearest green space.

Originally, only Sandra lived there, but after we became lovers and the lease on my flat ran out, I moved in with her. At first, it was ideal; all we wanted to do was fuck, but after a year in the confines of the small flat we decided we needed more space in a better part of town. In short, we wanted a house with a garden somewhere in leafy suburbia.

Fortuitously, I had received a nice Christmas bonus the previous December and, in January, an even nicer pay rise. This provided the cash for the deposit on a house and enough to easily afford the rent. At first, Sandra wasn't too happy about me paying the lion's share of the outgoings but, once she viewed the house and the garden, I was able to talk her around.

Waterford Close was a small cul-de-sac development of just six houses built close together on the inside of the bend in a small river. The houses all had back gardens backing onto the river towpath but were separated from it and one another by a high wooden fence.

"What a lovely place," said Sandra. "Nice and quiet but only a few minutes' walk to the shops."

She was even more impressed by the house, a large, detached structure with three bedrooms that had only recently been refurbished.

"It's perfect."

So, in early July 2019, we signed the lease on number three, and a week later we moved in.

**.*

When Sandra had remarked that the neighbourhood was quiet, she had been correct. Most of the time the street was deserted. There was no passing traffic and the only people we ever saw were the residents and the occasional visitor or delivery driver. Number one appeared to have nobody living there, and the other occupants of the close kept to themselves. Our neighbours on the right were a family of four; Mum, Dad, and two children, a girl and a boy, in their late teens or early twenties. Our neighbours on the other side were an elderly couple we rarely saw and never spoke to.

On the day we moved in, the lady from number two came and introduced herself as Paula and asked us if we wanted a cup of tea, but after that, we had only limited contact with her and her family. Although I had a five-minute chat with Paula one evening when she mentioned something about her children, James and Georgina, it was not until much later that I learned their surname was Gordon or her husband's first name, Martin.

Although we did not speak, I saw James on several occasions over the summer, often when he was mowing the lawn or washing the family car. During the heat of the day, he would wear only shorts and trainers revealing his beautiful torso and well-muscled limbs. He was tall and good-looking, and it was clear that he kept himself in good shape. The first time I saw him I was surprised to discover that I fancied him. Up until that moment, I had believed that I was over men and that for the time being sex with Sandra was enough. My violent ex-husband had been the cause of my distrust of the male sex, and it was he who awakened my interest in fucking women to obtain my sexual satisfaction.

It was clear that James fancied me. I was aware of his eyes following me when he thought I wasn't looking, and I imagined that he was mentally undressing me. He was painfully shy, and rather sensibly he avoided making a pass at me. Just occasionally, I wondered what it would be like to fuck him, although I never seriously thought of doing it, even though Sandra would not have stopped me if I told her that was what I wanted. It would have been only fair. Although we were lovers, Sandra, with my approval, occasionally had a one-night stand with another woman.

Whilst I have generally remained faithful to my current partner, Sandra is promiscuous and can't help herself from sleeping around, and whilst I am bi-sexual she used to describe herself as a hetero-curious lesbian. Back then, pre-COVID, she had had umpteen female lovers but not yet a man. That would change.

***

In late summer, James left home. One Sunday morning, Sandra had a brief conversation with Paula and discovered he had gone away to university and had started a degree in medicine. He would not be back until Christmas, and it was following his return home, on Christmas Day, that I had my first proper conversation with both James and his pretty elder sister, Georgina.

After Paula Gordon had left a Christmas pudding on our doorstep on Christmas Eve, I returned the compliment by taking the family a tin of traditional Romanian cozonac to her and her family and took the opportunity to invite them for a drink on Christmas Day. Only James and Georgina turned up. Their parents were busy, which probably made the afternoon more enjoyable.

I remember that Sandra and Georgina did most of the talking, whilst I listened, and James eyed me up. To be fair, he tried not to be obvious about it and it did not make me feel uncomfortable. Rather, I saw it as a compliment. He was extremely fit and very fanciable and although I thought he might be a little young for me he was mature for his age. As I said, he was quiet much of the time but when he spoke he had something to say. Unlike many men I have been physically attracted to, he didn't put me off the moment he opened his mouth.

And so, we sat and sipped our drinks and fantasised about fucking one another. I thought it was just a harmless fucking fantasy,

Meanwhile. the girls sat talking animatedly. I can't remember much of what was said but I do remember thinking that Georgina was exactly Sandra's type, tall and pretty with dark hair and eyes, but most importantly big tits and a big arse. Sandra had managed to learn that Georgina had a boyfriend, and although I could see Sandra was disappointed, it would not have been obvious to either of our guests, particularly to James who only had eyes for me.

***

It was early evening when James and Georgina left to return home. Both Sandra and I had been drinking steadily since lunchtime, and whilst neither of us was drunk, we were both disinhibited. I shut our front door and returned to the lounge. As I entered the room, Sandra got up from where she was sitting, crossed to me, and kissed me long and hard on the lips before pulling away.

"I'm so fucking horny," she said. "Take me to bed."

"I know you want to fuck her," I replied.

She didn't deny it.

"Right now, I want to fuck you," she whispered urgently.

Moments later we were in the bedroom, where we rapidly removed our clothes. I pushed Sandra toward the bed where she lay with her bum on the edge and her feet on the floor. Then I knelt facing her, between her parted legs. I could sense and see her arousal.

I watched her looking expectantly down at me, and I smiled.

"Tell me what you want."

She spoke softly.

"I want you to lick me."

"I can't hear you."

This time her voice was louder and more insistent, and her tone was pleading.

"Please lick me....please....."

So, with each of her legs draped over my shoulders, I lowered my mouth to her bald slit, slid the tip of my tongue between her lips, and slowly started to move it up and down between them. Her crack was slippery with a mixture of her secretions and my saliva when I found her clitoris and started to lick. As I worked, it hardened, and then Sarah started to push herself up against me and started to moan softly.

Between my legs, I felt a familiar wetness and throbbing. As my tongue flickered rapidly, I reached down and started to rub myself. And as Sandra's pleasure grew, so did mine. Her moaning grew louder, her lower body writhed, and her soaking sex ground against my face. Suddenly she stiffened, the muscles of her thighs appeared to tighten around me, and she let out a long loud scream of rapture,

Now I was ready. It was my turn for Sandra to give me her full attention. I lay on my back with my legs spread and my knees bent, closed my eyes, and waited. I heard the door of the bedside cupboard open and then close and felt Sandra lie down next to me before I felt her lips against mine, and we kissed. That kiss was long and hard, our tongues exploring one another like two snakes copulating. We paused, and when I opened my eyes she was looking down at me and smiling.

"You taste nice," she murmured.

"No. It's your taste that's nice."

I felt her slip one hand beneath my bum cheeks, and I raised myself slightly to allow her to slide it into the gap between them. As she did this, she took a nipple between her lips and started to gently suck the sensitive morsel of flesh. My breasts are extremely sensitive, and I shivered with the exquisite pleasure of it. It was then that I heard the gentle hum of the wand just before the vibrating ball was placed against me.

I looked down on Sandra as she held the vibrator firmly against my clitoris, and then I felt a lubricated finger slowly pushed inside my anus as she continued to suck me tenderly. It was bliss, and I mewed continuously as she toyed me to my first orgasm.

Whilst the climb to climax was gentle and lazy, my climax when it came, was not. It was long, hard, and violent. I groaned loudly and clawed at the bed sheets as my lower body bucked and moved rapidly from side to side before I finally lay still.

When Sandra and I make love, once is never enough, and that evening things were no different.

We lay facing one another legs interlocked, clit on clit, and scissored. This time I took the lead and moved rhythmically against her, grinding my sex on hers. As I rocked back and forth, our thighs were slippery with the sweat of our exertions and our juices. At first, we were silent savouring the unique feeling of rubbing genitals. I looked across at Sandra who was looking back at me.

I saw a slender and tiny, but well-proportioned lady. Where I am big and curvy with oversized boobs and bum, she is shorter with small firm round breasts and a nice tight bum. None of this makes any difference. It's all the same lying down.

As I started to move faster she began to talk, urging me on, and telling me how much she loved it. On and on it went until she could take no more until. finally, I watched her orgasm, whilst she screamed, writhed, and twisted as she came.

Then when she had recovered she looked at me quizzically and spoke.

"You didn't come?"

"You know what I want."

"I think I do," she replied.

As Sandra buckled the strap-on dildo in place I waited in anticipation. I knelt on the bed with my arms stretched out in front of me, my boobs flat against the bed, my knees slightly apart, and my arse in the air.

I love the doggy position. I always have. I love how a penis or dildo can penetrate deep inside of me. I love how full it makes me feel. I love the pleasure and the orgasms that it gives me. But there is more...

I love the nakedness I feel as I present my cunt to my lover. More than one person has told me how my bum and fleshy lips are so arousing, and I love that I am turning them on too. And now, since exhibiting myself to James this makes more sense than it ever did before.

Behind me, I felt the mattress move as Sandra got back onto the bed. I looked back over my shoulder and saw the double dildo now in place, one end already inside her, and the other protruding forward. That was for me. I watched as she smeared, first the dildo, and then the middle finger of her right hand with Vaseline. Then the mattress shifted again, and I knew she was kneeling behind me.

I felt the tip of the dildo nudging between my cunt lips. Just for a moment, it remained motionless, and then I felt it slide slowly and easily inside of me. I held my breath, and it was then that Sandra very slowly pushed her slippery finger deep inside my arsehole before the dildo started to slowly slide in and out. She kept up a regular rhythm gradually increasing the tempo, and then moving her finger in my crack, and I started to moan.

"Is it good?" she asked.

"Oh yes. Oh yes!"

Then, as the dildo did its work, my thoughts turned to James, and for the first time in several years I fantasised about a man, and I imagined it was his dick sliding in and out of my snatch. In my mind's eye, I saw him kneeling behind me naked. Flat-bellied and tight arsed he was energetically driving his long cock into me. It was then that I started to talk.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!

Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

I want it hard! I want it hard!

Faster! Faster! Faster!"

And then......

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!

I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkk!!!"

Finally, both of us, for now sated, lay together in bed. Sandra turned to me, smiled, and spoke.

"I know you wanted James to fuck you."

It was my turn to say nothing.

***

I didn't see James for another three months and it was a case of, "out of sight out of mind." I have always been a pragmatist and believed that there is no point in pining after something or someone you can never have, and I forgot about the young man from next door. Nothing had happened apart from a fleeting fantasy. He had gone back to Liverpool and by now found someone his own age to fuck. Or so I thought.

I had lots of other distractions. Following my promotion the previous January my work commitment had grown, and I was working the long hours expected of an investment banker. I went running whenever I could and toyed with the idea of running in the next London marathon. And I had a beautiful oversexed girlfriend who looked after all my physical needs and was always ready to fuck.

Early in January 2020, Sandra mentioned some kind of viral illness that had appeared in China, but I didn't pay much attention, until three weeks later at dinner she spoke of it again.

"I was having lunch today with one of the consultant bacteriologists and he reckons we should be worried about what's happening in China. He said it's only a matter of time before the world has another pandemic and they're not that uncommon. In 1918 Spanish flu killed maybe fifty million people and that was before air travel was an everyday thing. Says we are woefully ill-prepared."

As it turned out he was right in all respects and when the lockdown was instigated in late March Sandra was scathing about the delay in it happening and the lack of personal protective equipment that had been provided for medical staff in her hospital. Neither of us was happy that she was moving to a hotel to live whilst the emergency continued, but we knew we had no choice.

Alone in the house, I worked long hours online. Every day I went for a run, and I spoke to Sandra whenever her shift ended. Once a week I went shopping at a local supermarket. I watched more television than I normally would.

I remember wondering how long this situation would continue and whether we would still be isolating from one another into the summer. I was very grateful to have moved house and not to be confined to the claustrophobic flat and to have a garden to sit in when the weather improved.

I didn't know it at the time, but the move to Waterford Close was fortuitous in another way; James had returned from university and was now living next door.

***

It started in the first or second week of April. Strangely, whilst the details of what happened are still vivid in my memory, the exact day it happened is not. I suppose, even early in lockdown, every day was much like any other.

It was early evening when I had had a bath and went into my bedroom to dry my hair and change into something for the evening ahead. Another night alone in front of the television awaited me. I had just finished drying my hair when, in the mirror, I thought I saw something moving in the unlit room of the neighbour's house that looked into mine. I got up to draw my curtains and was about to do it when I saw movement again. This time I could just see the outline of a figure, now standing motionless by the window just a few feet away. It was James, and he was watching me and appeared to be unsure whether I could see him or not. I imagined he thought he was invisible, so I pretended I could not see him.

I tried to imagine what he was waiting for, and it took me only moments to understand what he wanted and what I was going to do about it. I waited for just a few seconds longer before I turned and walked back towards the bed, but not before I had dropped the robe to the floor and given him a fleeting full-frontal view of my naked body. As I walked away from the window, I felt his eyes upon me and suddenly felt very horny.

When I turned to face James again, outside night had fallen, and although I could no longer see him, I knew he was still there. I had never flaunted my naked body to a comparative stranger before, and it was fucking incredible. I felt as if every hair on my body was on end and my skin tingled whilst the juices ran down the inside of my thighs. I needed relief so badly and when I did, I knew he was going to get a show.

Unashamedly, I masturbated, first with my fingers and then with a dildo and a wand. The thought that he was out there watching me.... lusting for me - almost certainly with his hard cock in his hand - drove me on, and I gave myself at least half a dozen toe-curling orgasms before I was finished.

James himself has already described watching me that evening and that he wanked as he did. He told me. When I woke the following morning I was still wet. I had been dreaming of James. In my dream, he was holding his erect cock in his hand as I knelt on the bed and showed him my slit before pushing a dildo inside. As I wanked myself off, I decided I wanted to give him a repeat performance that evening.

First, I needed to talk to Sandra. I knew what she would say, but nonetheless, we have always been honest with one another.

In the Iate afternoon, when she had finished her shift, I called her and described the events of the previous evening. I didn't expect her to be anything other than supportive, but her reaction was still unexpected. She was thrilled, and before I could say anything more she spoke.

"Oh, you lucky cow. You wanted to fuck him and here's your chance."

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers
12