Changes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind?."

"You've never minded when I've fucked somebody else. You're not going to marry him. And there you are alone. You don't think I'm going to stay celibate when I find a girl to fuck do you? "

"I guess not."

"Just as well. I've got my eye on a couple of candidates already. One of them is going to get lucky very soon."

"She paused before continuing."

"Give him a few more peep-shows and reel him in. He'll be gagging for it after a couple more evenings of watching you. Fuuuuck. I'm getting horny just thinking about watching you do yourself."

"Would you like to watch me," I asked.

"Watch you jill yourself?".

"Yes"

"When?"

"Five minutes on Zoom. But please be quick. The thought of you watching me is going to make me come in my panties."

"OK. But only if you use the big black dildo and I can use my wand,"

***

Just under a week later James got into my panties and immediately after that, into my cunt. He has written about that more eloquently than I ever could. Even though we didn't have more than a few hours on that first occasion, the sex was great, and I looked forward to much more over the summer. As I told James, I am a filthy, dirty slut, and he and I planned to share many hours of fucking time over the coming weeks or months. During that time, I intended to give him a very sound education in the many ways of satisfying a woman.

***

At the beginning of May, one lunchtime, I was sitting at my desk online on my personal computer when I heard the ping of an e-mail arriving in my inbox. I closed the screen I was on and opened my e-mail. It was from Sandra. The subject was My Proxy Girlfriend and there was an mp4 file attached to it. The message read.

I have found a friend to scratch my itch. You and I have never had any secrets from one another, and I hope watching this excites you as much as it excited me and my friend when we were making it. May I suggest that you open the attached file only when you are naked and horny? You may wish to be alone with your toys when you watch it or if you wish you can show it to James. I know that many heterosexual men like to see women making out. I don't want much in return, just a video of you and James's fucking :)

S xxx

PS She/s shy. I hope she'll show her face next time. I'll try hard to persuade her.

I opened the file and almost immediately an image of Sandra appeared on my laptop. She was naked and sitting up on a bed with her back against three cushions and with her legs spread wide facing the camera. Her hand was between her legs, and she was slowly fingering her clit with her right hand whilst squeezing her left tit with her left hand. She had a look of intense concentration on her face as she looked directly into the recorder. She continued to frig herself for several minutes, and as I watched, her pleasure grew. She stopped and picked up a wand vibrator that had been sitting on the bed beside her and applied it to her clit and I saw her mouth open as the toy started to do its job. Even with the Bluetooth speaker connected I could not hear the humming of the wand and I understood there was no sound.

Suddenly from the foreground, a pair of hands appeared. They were female, small and dainty with bright red painted fingernails. First, they gently parted the labial lips, and then as one hand rested on Sandra's inner thigh the other pushed a long pink dildo into her cunt. I saw Sandra speak twice. I think she was pleading.

"Please. Please."

Then, as she held the wand, with both hands, against her bud, the toy moved in and out. Whoever was holding the dildo was holding it in their fist. It was penis-shaped and both thick and long, but Sandra's lips had easily stretched to accommodate it. They gripped the pink plastic firmly, puckering as it moved back and forth.

The woman who was toying Sandra was in no great hurry. She moved the dildo at a slow and steady pace. Each stroke was long and deep, designed to prolong the pleasure, and for ten long minutes Sandra suffered it,

By then, Sandra's arousal was plain to see. Wide-eyed and open-mouthed she lay back against the pillow. Her nipples were erect as she forced the wand down hard, whilst between her legs her fleshy labia were pink and swollen, and I knew that she was close.

Only then did Sandra's unseen girlfriend relent. I saw her adjust her grip on the dildo and hold it firmly before increasing the pace and driving it rapidly and relentlessly back and forth into Sandra's dripping cunt,

Sandra's orgasm was long and hard. Her whole body shook, her legs straightened, her thighs quivered, and her vulva spasmed whilst she looked frantically at the camera with her beautiful, contorted face and let out a long silent scream.

The screen went black for a few seconds, and I thought the recording was finished but then a new image appeared.

Sandra was still in the same place on the bed but now she was lying flat on her back with her head on a cushion, whilst sitting astride her face was a woman. The woman was facing away from the camera holding onto the bed board and it was impossible to identify her since only her lower body below her shoulders was visible. She was pale-skinned with firm thighs, a big round bum, and narrow hips. Between her thighs, she was unshaven, just as Sandra and I preferred.

As I watched, the woman shifted her position and presented her slit to Sandra who obediently placed her tongue between the vaginal lips and slowly moved it up and down. Sandra loved to lick pussy. I knew from experience that she was an expert and I had come on her face more times than I could remember.

At first, the sitter sat quietly on Sandra's face, and for several minutes I was able to admire the perfect roundness of the large pale buttocks as she took her pleasure, then slowly Sandra's tongue became busier and began to turn its attention to the clitoris.

Very soon it became obvious that Sandra's efforts were appreciated. The labia which had been a pale white were now a vivid pink.

The lucky lady squirmed and ground herself against Sandra's face, and then slowly started to rock backward and forwards. As she rocked her buttocks quivered, and I watched mesmerised as she moved faster and still faster. Even though there was no sound, it was obvious that she was frantically trying to drive herself to orgasm. So too was Sandra, who had now reached down, and with her legs splayed wide was enthusiastically fingering her clit.

Soon, in turn, they climaxed,

The buttocks were in a frenzy of motion, then stilled for just a moment before they started to move again. This time grinding, quivering, and clenching rhythmically before all activity stopped. The bum flesh which had been all over white only minutes earlier was now blotched and flushed.

Seconds later I saw Sandra, her hand a blur, start to buck and wriggle, and then with her legs straight and toes curled she came once more.....

Suddenly and anticlimactically the screen went dark. I waited expectantly for more, but there was none. The video was over, but its effect on me was not.

I had remained sitting while watching. By the time it finished, my legs were spread and outstretched, my jeans buttons were undone, my hand was busy inside my panties, and I was so wet and FUCKING horny that I could hardly breathe. I needed James. More precisely I needed his dick. I picked up my mobile and dialled. He answered on the third or fourth ring.

"Are you busy," I asked breathlessly.

"Nowadays, never."

"I need you to come over."

"When?"

"Now."

"Why so urgent?"

"Because I need fucking. Because I want to watch porn together and I want you to fuck me whilst we do it. Because I can't fucking wait."

"Ten minutes," he replied.

***

I met him at the back door. I was naked by the time he arrived. No sooner had I closed the door behind him than I kissed him hard on the lips and placed one hand on his groin. I was pleased to feel him, already hard, through the fabric of his jeans.

We kissed again, and as we did he pulled me hard against him and I felt his fingers between my legs and then slip into my cunt. I moaned softly.

"I'm so fucking horny. Get naked and fuck me how I like it."

I turned, walked into the lounge, picked up the remote from the table, pushed a button, and threw it aside. On the large wall-mounted television the video of Sandra and her friend started to play. I bent over and placed my hands on the back of an armchair that I had placed in the middle of the floor and waited. I wanted us both to watch Sandra whilst he fucked me.

Behind me, I heard James enter the lounge. Then he stopped moving and I knew he had seen the screen. In front of us both Sandra was playing with herself. I heard him speak softly.

"Oh Fuck!"

Seconds later I heard him hurriedly remove his clothes, some of which I could see strewn around me on the floor. I like for both of us to be buck naked when I screw and James knew that. He also knew I neither needed nor wanted any foreplay. What I wanted was a good hard fucking and that is exactly what I got. It would be our first bareback fuck. I was now on the pill.

I sensed that James was behind me, and I spread my legs and stuck my bum out to offer him the best possible view of my arse and slit. I felt his penis head between my lips ... and then he was deep inside of me. It felt as if a metal bar had penetrated me, and I gasped.

He grasped a bum cheek in each hand and then he started to move, He was not gentle but rutted like an animal. pounding me with all his strength. I was already close when James first entered me, and whilst on the screen Sandra was still building for her own, my first orgasm came quickly. My knees momentarily gave way as waves of pleasure washed over me and I groaned.

Jamed did not break stride but continued to drive himself in and out of me. We took our pleasure quietly but very energetically. We did not talk, and the only sound was the slurping of pussy on prick and the rhythmic slapping of his balls against me. I was soaking wet, and my thighs and vulva were wet with my juices, whilst on and on it went. My eyes remained fixed on Sandra and soon another climax started to build, and I reached down between my legs and started to finger myself.

Then, when the dildo in her cunt was moving rapidly in and out and her orgasm was upon her, James spoke for the first time since he had entered me.

"Ohhhhhhh Shitttttttt!"

And I realised that although James was fucking me, he was also fucking Sandra. This thought was unbelievably arousing, I imagined tiny Sandra naked and bent over as I was now, and then watching him give her a good hard fucking. The effect was almost immediate.

We came simultaneously. Sandra writhed and screamed silently, James stiffened and groaned, and my wails of ecstasy filled the air. This time my orgasm was mind-numbing and all-consuming. For long seconds there was nothing but my cunt and the indescribable rapture that I felt.

Afterward, we sat on the settee and talked. I had pulled on a bathrobe and James had put his trousers back on. The television screen was blank.

"There's more," I said. "I'll show it to you later."

"What's on it?"

"More of the same but different."

"Wow!"

"And if it's going to have the same effect on both of us I'm going to need some time to recover first. I'll show it to you tomorrow morning when you "go for your run." and then I'm going to fuck your brains out and give you a boob and blow job you will never forget."

***

As predicted, the following morning when we watched the remainder of the video, the sex was wonderful, and James fucked me to four orgasms and licked me to two more. As promised, after he fucked me I wrapped my tits around his dick and let him come in my mouth.

Afterward, lying in his arms, I asked him a question.

"Do you fancy Sandra?"

"She's very sexy."

"More than you can imagine," I replied. "But that's not what I asked. Would you fuck her?"

"I thought she didn't like men?"

"I've never known her to go with a man although she told me once that she was interested."

"Can I ask you something, now? " he said. "Why do you think that she sent you that video in the first place?"

"She wants a video of you fucking me, in return."

"What! Why the fuck would she want that?"

"Who knows? Maybe she's curious. Maybe she's planning to fuck you. Perhaps the unseen lady wants to fuck you....."

He laughed.

"I doubt that. More likely she wants you. But no matter. Did you know that Sandra's an exhibitionist and a voyeur?"

"James, before I met you, I didn't even know that I was an exhibitionist and a voyeur, and I certainly didn't plan to fuck you," I replied......... "And for the last time, would you fuck Sandra if you got the chance."

***

To be continued

12