Changes Pt. 03

Story Info
Georgina has an idea.
6.4k words
4.46
1.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story in a series describing the changes in the lives of a typical middle-class English family and their neighbours, which happened because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

These stories are best read in order, as events are described by several of the protagonists in turn, and as the pandemic progresses.

This story describes lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, and voyeurism and exhibitionism, and it remains difficult to be certain under what category it should be posted. Once more, I have had to make a choice and apologise to anybody who believes I have made the wrong one,

This is now the story of four people. They are all consenting adults older than eighteen years of age.

None of the characters depicted are real and any similarity to real people living or dead is purely coincidental.

As always, any grammatical errors are mine alone. I apologise for any of these in advance.

I make the usual plea. Please score and comment. Constructive comments are valuable and encouraging and help authors to both write better and write more.

Changes Pt. 03

James

The images of Sandra and her girlfriend stayed in my mind long after I returned home. Nadia was right, I did want to fuck Sandra. When she was coming on the dildo, and I was deep in Nadia about to shoot my load, for a moment. I imagined it was Sandra I was fucking. That afternoon, as I sat at my desk studying biochemistry, my thoughts kept returning to Sandra. She was so tiny, and I wondered how a prick would fit inside her, even should she decide that was what she wanted. By mid-afternoon, I was starting to wonder what I should do about my hard-on, and after a little thought, I rang Nadia.

"Are you busy?" I enquired.

"I wondered when you'd ring," said Nadia." I've got a couple of calls to make. I'll be finished by six. Come then and make sure you don't play with yourself in the meantime."

***

Just before six o'clock, I walked quietly to the kitchen door. I was dressed in jog pants, a tee shirt, and trainers. As I opened the door my Mum poked her head into the kitchen and saw me.

"I'll be back before supper," I said.

She looked at me knowingly and smiled.

"OK. Enjoy your run."

***

Later that evening I had two conversations with consequences. The first was with Nadia and the second with my mother.

"Do you remember asking me about whether I'd like to make a video?" asked Nadia.

"Yes, and you said that if you were going to make one you'd want to show your face but that you would need to trust anyone seeing it not to upload it to the net."

"I trust Sandra. We owe her a video," she replied.

"You didn't say that you would send her a video. We're under no obligation."

"Perhaps not, but don't you think we ought to? Don't you want to show Sandra your body? "

"But not my face," I replied.

"She'll know it's you. She knows you're fucking me."

She paused.

"Remember what she said. There'll be a next time. But only if we send her something from us first."

"OK......Why not," I said. "We can use your laptop and a mobile phone. It'll be fun."

***

When I got home my mother was busy laying the table

"Hello. Am I late?"

"No, you're just in time for dinner. You have time to clean up before I get the pie out of the oven. But before you go.... "

She stopped talking, hesitated for just a moment, and continued to speak. What she said next shocked me.

"Don't you think you need to stop pretending? Your father and I know that you're sleeping with Natalie."

"I'm sorry...."

"Oh, come on James. You're a grown man. What you do is your business. Strictly speaking, you're breaking the law but it's not likely to cause any harm. There's no longer any need for you to sculk around like a thief in the night. It's been pretty obvious what you've been up to. We weren't born yesterday. All we ask is you tell us where you are when you go out. And don't look so embarrassed. Your sister has been sleeping with her boyfriends under this roof for years.

What is it about men? When she stopped being your father's little girl, he seemed quite upset, but in your case, he seems quite proud of you."

"Too much information, Mum."

She changed tack.

"Do you mind if I give you a little advice?"

"Why not?"

"Don't get too involved with Nadia. She's ten years older than you and COVID won't last forever. One day, soon I hope, you will go back to university and Sandra will return home. Everyone will need to go their separate ways. Treat it as a bit of fun, nothing more..... And whatever you do, don't get her pregnant."

***

The following day was a Saturday, and it was a clear and sunny day. In the midmorning, I let myself into Georgina's back garden from where a loud noise could be heard. She was busy with a jet washer and cleaning the patio. She did not see me enter because she had her back to me, and even though I shouted, she couldn't hear me.

For a few seconds, I watched her work and then she cut the power, and the silence was deafening.

"Morning, Nadia," I said.

I saw her start in surprise, and then she turned and saw me.

"Fuck. You frightened me. Don't creep up on me again."

I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that I was creeping."

"You're early........ And you're wearing jeans."

"Can I have a cup of coffee?"

"UK, but I only have a few minutes. I want to get this done and then cut the back lawn. I don't trust the English weather not to bring us rain before long."

"The sky's blue and there's not a cloud in it. If you make coffee and throw in some of those Romanian salami biscuits, I promise to mow the lawn."

"Aren't you afraid someone will see us?"

"Who can see us in your garden? The only windows that look in are from our house. I was going to tell you over coffee, but my parents know."

"Know we're fucking?"

"Yes."

"Good. The hiding was becoming tiresome. What did they say?"

"It was just my mum. She said it's our business but that I shouldn't get too attached to you or get you pregnant."

Nadia smiled.

"Sounds like a sensible lady, your mum. Come on I'll make the coffee and after you mow the lawn, tonight, you can fuck me. We have a porn video to make."

***

Making a video turned out to be an exhausting business. With a camcorder, laptop, and mobile phone we recorded ourselves repeatedly fucking. In the end, the video that we sent to Sandra was made almost as an afterthought; I used my camera to record Nadia riding me cowgirl facing the camera and then giving me a blow job.

"She can see my face but not yours," Nadia complained.

"This video is fucking hot. You're fucking hot. She'll fucking love it " replied.

We emailed the file to Sanda late on a Tuesday evening. When Nadia checked her email on Thursday morning, a reply was already waiting, and she telephoned to tell me,

"I've had a reply to the email. She agrees it's hot but says her friend wants to see both our faces before showing us hers. In the meantime, she'll send another video at the weekend."

***

That video never arrived. Early one morning, a few days later, Nadia received a phone call and Sandra told Nadia that she had the symptoms of COVID and had tested positive for the virus.

She had told Nadia not to worry. Her symptoms were not particularly severe. The worst part of it all was that she was now self-isolating and confined to her hotel room with only her laptop and a few books for company. Sure enough, within two weeks she had recovered and was back at work.

In the meantime, Georgina also caught the virus. My mum was very worried that she would die but I did my best to reassure her. The chances of a fit young twenty-one-year coming to grief were very slim indeed. And so, it turned out.

Neither Nadia nor I were surprised that either of them had been infected. By then, cases were rising exponentially, and both were in high-risk jobs.

For the time being no more videos had made their way back and forth, interrupted I, assumed by Sandra's illness.

One lunchtime in early June my mother said something to me that she believed to be quite harmless. Nadia was working and I had been alone in my room studying. I had gone to the kitchen to make a sandwich when Mum spoke about Georgina's Job at the Manor Hotel. The moment she said this my ears pricked up. Recently, I had heard somebody else mention the same place, and that somebody must have been Nadia.

Potentially Mum's throwaway comment might be important, and I needed to ask Nadia a question, although it needed to wait. Nadia was now very disciplined during work hours when she worked remotely at home, and I had agreed to have supper with her when she finished later that evening.

I chose my moment and waited until we had finished eating.

"Where did you say that Sandra is staying?"

"The Manor Hotel."

"That's what I thought you said. The strange thing is......today, my mum mentioned that Georgina is working there, Bit of a coincidence don't you think? Particularly since neither of them mentioned it."

She looked questioningly across the table.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"What I'm saying Is that I need to speak to Sandra."

***

Sandra was working and did not come off shift for several hours but planned to talk to Nadia later. At ten o'clock the mobile rang, and Nadia answered it. After a minute or two I heard Nadia tell Sandra I needed a word before she handed me the mobile.

"Hi Sandra," I said. "I'm sorry to be so blunt. But is the other lady in the videos you sent Georgina?"

"I'm sorry, James. Can you repeat the question?"

"I think you heard me, Sandra. Is the other person in the video my sister?"

There was no immediate reply, but then I heard a voice. It was my sister.

"Hello, James."

***

Georgina

I returned home in July 2019. Although my finals were in late May and I graduated in June, I spent three weeks in Cambridge with my boyfriend, John. His parents had gone to Greece on holiday and their house was empty. Now the plan was for me to return home to get a job for six months or so before travelling for a year with James. In the meantime, he was planning to work at his dad's car franchise close to Cambridge. It wasn't ideal. We would be separated for longer than we had been in the last two years, but by living at home we would be able to save more money.

Now, as I write this, I am reminded of the words of Robbie Burns, the Scots poet who I studied as part of my English degree,

"The best laid schemes o' Mice and Men, *

Gang aft agley,

An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,

For promis'd joy!"

I didn't know how true these words were. Our plans were going to go very much awry. For all my planning, COVID was going to screw everything up and change things in ways I could never have imagined. In the summer of 2019, I had never heard of coronavirus. That, and its consequences lay in the future.

***

Although I had seen the new neighbours, Sandra and Nadia, out and about, I did not meet them until Christmas afternoon. It was an enjoyable and amusing few hours that James and I spent in their company.

Little brother, James, spent the entire afternoon undressing Nadia with his eyes whilst Sandra very obliquely tried to discover whether I might be up for a fucking. I'm sure she guessed that I'm sometimes into girls. Most lesbians can recognise another, with just a quick look, and she saw that in me, although there was no way I was going to respond, and I pretended not to notice her interest.

I hide my bisexuality from my parents not because I am ashamed of it, but because they are prudes, and it makes life easier. I can still remember the fuss Dad made when John screwed me in my bedroom when we thought they were out. James doesn't know I'm bi because up until recently he was playing with toy cars and had no interest in sex.

So, there we were that afternoon, James lusting after Nadia, and Sandra lusting after me, whilst Nadia and I pretended to be oblivious to their attention. As it turned out it was simply a question of the wrong time and place. That afternoon, I certainly wasn't planning to shit on my own doorstep.

Another thing happened that afternoon. I discovered something that I hadn't realised before: I fancied James. It came as a bit of a shock when I found myself imagining him with Nadia and giving it to her doggy style. I told myself that it was the drink, and put the thought away.... For then.

***

My part in this tale of mischief started with the beginning of lockdown. I lost my job in a local clothes shop immediately after it started. Although the government was offering to pay eighty percent of my lost wages I started to look for a way to find a paying job that would get me out of the house. The thought of being under house arrest with my parents and brother for an indeterminate amount of time appalled me. The thought that I would also be forced to be celibate made the prospect even worse.

I decided a job in a hotel might be the answer and I spent some time ringing around local hotels. Although many had shut, some had remained open to house essential workers who couldn't live at home or homeless people who normally slept rough.

In mid-April, I struck lucky. A local hotel had lost several staff to COVID-19 and needed a cleaner/housekeeper to start straight away. Once they told me I would need to live in, I took the job before asking how much it paid.

***

In the early evening, the day after I started work at Manor House, I was astonished to see a familiar figure in the dining room. It was Sandra, and she was eating supper with a couple of other young women. As I looked across the room from where I was standing, she saw me too, and I saw her look back at me in surprise before she smiled. I hurried over to where she was sitting.

"What on earth are you doing here," she said.

"I work here. I guess this is where the hospital houses you?"

"Just the nurses"

"Well, we're neighbours again. I live here too. It's far better than being stuck at home with my parents and James."

We chatted for a minute or two before I had to return to work.

"I 'can't stop longer. I need to get back to work. I can't afford to get the sack. Can we talk later?"

"What time do you finish work tonight?"

"Nine o'clock."

"I'm on days at the moment. Do you want to pop by my room later for a catch-up chat?"

"OK, What's your number?"

"One-ten."

"I'll see you later then."

As I turned away from the table I heard her explaining to her colleagues who I was. I silently gave thanks to the fates that had brought us together, since I had already decided to seduce her. The time and place were now right. The last time I had seen David had been a weekend six weeks before, and I don't cope well with abstinence. I was as horny as hell, and I knew Sandra fancied me. She didn't stand a chance.

I was right. By ten o'clock we were naked and in bed, and ten minutes later my head was between her legs and my tongue against her clit as she writhed and moaned with pleasure. Shortly after that, she returned the favour. That wasn't the end of it. Sandra was remarkably inventive, with a wide collection of toys, and I finally crept out of her room sometime after midnight.

***

That morning, when I returned to my room, and as I lay in bed before sleeping, I asked myself several stupid questions to which I already knew the answers.

Would I have fucked Sandra, if I had not known that Nadia was fuckng James? Of course, I would.

Did I feel guilty being "unfaithful" to John? No. I wasn't married to him, and I was sure he would soon be dicking someone else given half a chance. My father spent his life dicking other women, and he WAS married. That was what men did, wasn't it?

Was I going to tell Sandra that James and Nadia were fucking? No. It was none of my business.

Was I going to continue to fuck Sandra? Fuck.... Yes!

Then I turned over and slept the sleep of the just. For the first time in ages, I was physically satisfied.

What I didn't know, was that Sandra already knew that Nadia and James were shagging. Nadia had already told her.

***

It was on our second date, in post-orgasmic torpor, that Sandra murmured in my ear.

"Your brother is fucking Nadia."

"I guessed he was."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I wasn't sure, and you and I have been busy doing a lot of things other than talking."

She laughed.

"I can't figure out how he managed it. How does a shy eighteen-year virgin, however choice, talk a gay lady, ten years older than him, into the sack?" I continued,

"COVID and good luck," said Sandra. "And she' s bi."

Then she told me what had happened.

"It turns out she is an exhibitionist and a voyeur. It turned her on. Something that she's found out about herself. She loved being watched, and the cybersex."

We lay quietly in bed together, and it was then that I had an idea. I thought it over several times before I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Why don't you send her a video then?"

She paused.

"Of you and me?"

"Who else?"

"Why?"

"Any number of reasons. Nadia is your partner. James and I are temporary solutions during lockdown. Sending her a video assures that you've got nothing to hide, and.... it will float her boat.

Then, you can ask her for a video in return."

"Showing Nadia and your brother?"

"Exactly."

"But maybe I'm not interested in watching them."

"But maybe I am."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying? You fancy Nadia.?"

I said nothing.

"Shit, you fancy James!"

This time, I nodded.

"Both he and Nadia."

***

So, we made the video; the video that Nadia has already described in such detail. They must have appreciated it because just a few days later an email with an mp4 file attached arrived on Sandra's laptop.

For almost two months, between fucking John and Sandra, I had been mainlining porn and playing with myself. I had watched hours of girl-on-girl and man-on-girl action videos in varying degrees of resolution and professionalism, and I much preferred homemade action where the orgasms were real and the participants not performing for the camera.

The video that Nadia and an anonymous James shared was in that category. I was not surprised that he had chosen not to show his face. I had also chosen to be faceless. It was shot on a mobile phone but that did not stop it from being unbelievably erotic.

We watched it late one Wednesday evening, sitting in Nadia's room sharing a bottle of dry white wine,

James lay on his back. His uncut prick was hard and erect. Suddenly Nadia appeared - more precisely her thighs and her slit appeared - and then we saw her dainty hand reach down and guide his penis head between her labia before she slowly - ever so slowly - lowered herself onto him until he was totally inside. It was then that she started to rock and grind herself against him, as the lens moved up and away from her sex to reveal Nadia, her huge boobs bouncing as she worked with her head thrown back and her face contorted in lust and need. The enjoyment that she was taking as she rode was palpable. She appeared entirely oblivious to James and his mobile phone, alone in her world of bliss. Her groans of pleasure, soft at first, grew louder and louder and her rocking grew more pronounced until she finally let out a long loud cry of release and collapsed across him.

The screen went dark for a second and then Nadia reappeared. Her face almost filled the screen.

She was holding James's swollen penis head against her lips, using two fingers and her thumb. As I watched she licked the tip and, holding the shaft just below the head, slowly pulled the foreskin back and forth, and slowly wanked him off.

12